Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Ugh, that's true. I really don't want to do that, but after the wedding man I don't even know anymore.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    As long as they don't make it as expensive as the weddings or cost kstars, then I am curious to see what would happen with this little development.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think the baby will be free, but the expense may come with food, clothes (probably Kardashian Kids) and furniture.

Glu is all about finding new ways for players to spend real life cash on virtual life. I don't think they would go thru the trouble of programming and stuff if it's not going to financially benefit them significantly.

They'll get money and players will get the feature they've been requesting for a long time.

I don't even want a kid, but my guess if you choose not to have one, you won't have as much of a storyline.

I hope this isn't the case, but I'm not going to expect anything else so I won't be disappointed. hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Hey if they let you adopt one, then I am all for it otherwise that storyline may have to wait until I fine a good man, lol:p

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    A photobooth? No. Please, no. No! Besides, the baby needs a bedroom.

Wow, I'm super disappointed if that's the case. I wanted a baby room that we could decorate with cute little baby things. A photo booth options seems so .... Disappointing.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, the decoration looks like a baby shower. But I think that will be a baby room with cute things. And baby clothes, please. But hopefully not alike North's clothes... Meh.
  • Options
    Hey guys don't feel so down. We can't confirm what it will be as of yet. So let us just hang in there k? I'm sure Glu will deliver what we hope.

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe our babies would get advertising gigs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I think the baby will be free, but the expense may come with food, clothes (probably Kardashian Kids) and furniture.

Glu is all about finding new ways for players to spend real life cash on virtual life. I don't think they would go thru the trouble of programming and stuff if it's not going to financially benefit them significantly.

They'll get money and players will get the feature they've been requesting for a long time.

I don't even want a kid, but my guess if you choose not to have one, you won't have as much of a storyline.

I hope this isn't the case, but I'm not going to expect anything else so I won't be disappointed. hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I am pretty sure you`re right. I wasn`t for this baby idea, but...at least i hope it won`t be like a necessity to follow a storyline. Oh well!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hey guys don't feel so down. We can't confirm what it will be as of yet. So let us just hang in there k? I'm sure Glu will deliver what we hope.

I think Glu will deliver something great. If they don't, there will be a lot more upset customers and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Players have been asking and anticipating this for a looooonnngggg time.

But the question is... How much is having babies going to cost?

Edit : this is how serious some players are about having babies. I hope it's an amazing new feature or they'll be mutiny... Lol

PhotoGrid_1432111154929_zpszwb3bbfi.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I think Glu will deliver something great. If they don't, there will be a lot more upset customers and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Players have been asking and anticipating this for a looooonnngggg time.

But the question is... How much is having babies going to cost?

Edit : this is how serious some players are about having babies. I hope it's an amazing new feature or they'll be mutiny... Lol

PhotoGrid_1432111154929_zpszwb3bbfi.jpg

Yeah ok, as you repeated the cost question or idea, I started to see what you mean't. Oh gosh I hope Glu allows us to earn more money otherwise Vats fear of being poor in KKH land may come true due to expense the babies may occur....

Oh please no mutiny, but I guess they are walking on thin wire with this one..

Lol Naimonster, at least they would be bring home more cash than our spouses would have.:p

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Vats, I think you need a money manager. Since a lot of people will be having the expense of kids, maybe this will help. First off what is your transportation situation? Without even knowing how the baby sitch works out, anyone who is still paying any $ for transportation, should really change that asap. No way to get any good amount of $$ in your game if it costs 78$ to fly to a gig. ...you have to stop paying for transportation. So, how are you fixed for jet/car? Once you have those, the money will start to stack up nicely in your game.

I have a little something for all the parents to be. ..........

Baby04x3_zpsb0tnjpip.gifImage3_zpss15gimug.gif

Just a couple of little things for the nursery. And I have the blue lamb on order. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Definitely, it'll cost some money, but it's also worth it. This is actually something new, which is different from Stardom. Other than that, the game is just a better version of Stardom, with the involvement of Kardashians and Jenners. So we've gotta loosen the purse strings a little. My card is loaded so I'm ready :p

^ That picture though, made my day :'D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats, I think you need a money manager. Since a lot of people will be having the expense of kids, maybe this will help. First off what is your transportation situation? Without even knowing how the baby sitch works out, anyone who is still paying any $ for transportation, should really change that asap. No way to get any good amount of $$ in your game if it costs 78$ to fly to a gig. ...you have to stop paying for transportation. So, how are you fixed for jet/car? Once you have those, the money will start to stack up nicely in your game.

Aw Koko thank you for caring about my financial situation, however I'm not poor in the game I only afraid becoming poor.

I have the jet from the moment it became available and also some cars. I have every house in game and my pets collection is amazing and that enables me to have energy to advance in the events and gigs with ease.

I have so much money that I don't know where to spend it and a decent amount of k-stars just waiting for the right items to be worn.

Yesterday I got to number 1 on the top list completing my final comeback, but Dirk passed me this morning, this fight is going to be good!

I hope this post doesn't seem presumptuous, you asked and I just wanted answer your question!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You don't seem presumptuous, I now see you as a man of quiet wealth. Move over honey, I think we should get to know each other.

Me to AppleP - Hey Girlie. Put a sock in it. You are not a Gold Digger, you are married(? I wrote to him, but he hasn't answered, I think the law caught up to him. White collar stock manipulation or something.) But you are not a Floozy. Now go put on something under that dress and stop acting like a strumpett.

Ah, sorry about that Vats. Actually, I came here this morning to say, I almost met the Babay at Kim's place. For the first time.....Baby is mentioned in the game. Kim calls, asks me to come over, I go, she's frantic but as usual...costs 10 Energy to talk to her. (She called, go figure) Anyway then it's ssssh the baby is finally asleep. And then she asks a favor. So, the baby storyline has just given us another tease.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes it happened to me too Koko, but I think next week we'll know everything!

Koko did you check your PMs in the last few days? Just to check.

About Vats and Apple P ... this will not work, you know Vats ran away from Narnia long ago!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Update this week... Maybe?
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I really wish!! trevoractor said they might drop it May 31st which is the anniversary of the game. >_<
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I don't want the update soon, haha. I know it's super selfish but I've been trying so hard to reach #1 so I can do a comeback and I can't take another max fan increase :p

Only around 10mil more to go though so hopefully I'll make it before the new update.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Same, it took forever just to make it through the a-list in combacks.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think the baby update will be released this Tuesday when the VIP event ends.
  • Options
    I'm so ready for this update, already thought of a name, gender and how I want my baby look!

Can't wait to every day in the morning to exchange the clothes of my baby!

I think I'll spend some time with these costume changes is already difficult to choose for Vats and Bort!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I think the baby update will be released this Tuesday when the VIP event ends.
    I really hope so! The game has gotten pretty boring for me and since this will be the big 3.0 update we can expect a lot more than just babies! I think Kim's glam squad will be coming too which means more hair and makeup!
    (In the 2.0 update they added marriages, daily gifts, & parties)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The most desirable feature of the update for me personally is the "no gigs fix"! I hope it will be out tomorrow.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Aww, I hear you. Kate, Glu wasn't able to help you? I'm really hoping the update fixes this and other issues for people.

I'm softening as far as babies, but I know I won't be getting one right away, I want to hear the consenses, and see how the mechanics all work out. I foresee Orphanage openings in various cities.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^orphanages in the game xD
    Sad but it kinda made me laugh! I don't know if we would ever have the option of giving them up, but I would guess we would just give them back to the adoption center.
    So cold xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Aww, I hear you. Kate, Glu wasn't able to help you? I'm really hoping the update fixes this and other issues for people.

Yeah, I was promised by KK:H_Staff that it will be fixed "in the next update", so I'm hopeful!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    New sneak peek!

This means a new house!

image_zpsq8ys4ogj.jpg
  • Options
    I hope that the cost of all that furniture isn't only in k-star if goes that way my baby will have an empty room lol

Thanks for posting it Francesca!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It's in the mountains, so the rest of the house could be fantastic, too! Love a dramatic view from heights!

Or maybe I'm just making too much out of that window.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.