Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    I can't wait for babies! Have you seen this new room design? My baby/babies will have the best ;)
    Pink vs Yellow/Orange???
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    CFYvm55WEAAaeyS.jpg%20large_zpsjcfmw71h.jpg

IMG_20150525_140917_zpsgefkio8b.jpg

IMG_20150526_165500_zpsao4s3dhh.jpg
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ahhh! There's an owl! I love owls <3
    This looks super cute.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    New sneak peek!

This means a new house!

image_zpsq8ys4ogj.jpg
    Omg I love this I swear if this update doesn't come out this week I'm gunna cry.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I've never been one to spend K-Stars on furniture but this furniture is just too cute I probably won't be able to resist! Plus I want my baby to have everything it wants :D
  • Options
    I just noticed the different room colors too! (The ABC wallpaper and the curtain rod) ... maybe this will mean we can choose the color of our baby's room?
  • Options
    I just noticed the different room colors too! (The ABC wallpaper and the curtain rod) ... maybe this will mean we can choose the color of our baby's room?

I know! It's a step up from choosing from 3 different types of furniture and decorations.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts

I can't believe how excited I am for this update. I think you're right too. I think there may be purchase options for the babies.

Oh the waiting is killing me. It's like trying to tear off a bandaid one skin cell at a time. Just do it already!!!
  • Options
    I know right! I can't wait for the update but I don't want to rush it.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    On the facebook page they put "this is just one of the new room designs" so that means there are different options to choose from.
  • Options
    On the facebook page they put "this is just one of the new room designs" so that means there are different options to choose from.

That is what I put in the original post :)
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts

Or maybe each house we got will have a different room for the baby...
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    There are six hours left on the weekend gig. So...... Is anybody else hoping that in six hours and five minutes there will be an update launched?
  • Options
    There are six hours left on the weekend gig. So...... Is anybody else hoping that in six hours and five minutes there will be an update launched?

ME!!!! It should be happening soon because Kim's anniversary was yesterday. But 6 hours seems so long lol
  • Options
    Nah I don't think it would be that soon. Possibly tomorrow though.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hummm the top pic looks like an infant room possibly and the bottom pic looks like a toddlers room. Maybe you'll be able to choose the age of the baby?

If the update doesn't come out 2nite... It's definitely 2moro.
    CFYvm55WEAAaeyS.jpg%20large_zpsjcfmw71h.jpg

IMG_20150525_140917_zpsgefkio8b.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We already have two teasers then is coming out this week for sure!

Now if it will be available for ios and android at the same time is another story.

My curiosity is big in relation to other additions beyond the babies, would finally I have my hair?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hummm the top pic looks like an infant room possibly and the bottom pic looks like a toddlers room. Maybe you'll be able to choose the age of the baby?

If the update doesn't come out 2nite... It's definitely 2moro.

Maybe they age up? And I'll keep you to your word. It better be out by tomorrow lol
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Okay ready for the update now! I'm back down to the E list, it hurts but the dress is awesome and yay extra energy. Perfect I think, I disappeared from the spotlight so I could prepare to be a mommy ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Maybe they age up? And I'll keep you to your word. It better be out by tomorrow lol
    I doubt they will be able to age up. Since our characters never age, it would be weird if one day your baby is the same age as you... I dont think they want it to be like the Sims. They'll probably just stay a baby forever.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh man I feel like I missed something important again. Ok so are these in all of the homes already or no?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

Nooooo don't hold me to it... That's too much pressure lol

I'll stick with Trev and say sometime this week 😊
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Oh man I feel like I missed something important again. Ok so are these in all of the homes already or no?
    No these are teasers for an update that should be coming soon.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Looks like my husband and I going to have kids very soon.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Looks like my husband and I going to have kids very soon.
    I swear if they don't add the update this week, I'm going to freak out. I've been waiting for this ever since Kim revealed they would be adding babies in an interview in February.
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Nooooo don't hold me to it... That's too much pressure lol

I'll stick with Trev and say sometime this week 😊

Ok, lol I'll just hope it comes out by Sunday.
  • Options
    I doubt they will be able to age up. Since our characters never age, it would be weird if one day your baby is the same age as you... I dont think they want it to be like the Sims. They'll probably just stay a baby forever.

Of course I didn't mean they would turn that old... North West is a toddler and if they do implement her in the game, it would be possible that we could have babies and toddlers. That's what I was implying. I know this isn't the Sims lol, they don't have toddlers. :(
  • Options
    I'm particularly ready for this update! I just got into the a-list! All I'm waiting for is my husband.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    I'm particularly ready for this update! I just got into the a-list! All I'm waiting for is my husband.

Lol, get married quick! I'm doing the Love Guru comeback and I'm only on #100 :( Thought the comeback would help, but it doesn't if there are no gigs from quests. I'm tired of Simon just calling me
  • Options
    I think I did my second comback a little too late. I wanted to wait until I had my kid, but the update took too long, so I did it! I heard that the love guru isn't the best. That's why I didn't do it... I love the others though, especially when you can't invite anyone during gigs.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.