Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I've noticed when you change the babies, either it doesnt work and you have to tap that again, but, when the babies change, little girls are in the guys arms, and little boys in the woman's arms. So.....I'm thinking you would have to wait till the right gender was in the same gendered holder to make sure it's a boy or a girl?

They ask you if you want a girl or if you want a boy. The difference is in the eyeliners.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    They ask you if you want a girl or if you want a boy. The difference is in the eyeliners.

Exactly. It gets a little tricky because so many of the hairstyles are unisex, but the girl babies are always with the woman, and the boys with the man. They don't ever switch places. The girls generally have the little black eyeliner/mascara eyelashes that stick out to the sides; boys don't have such heavy lashes. If they have any at all, they're a relatively tiny little point up at the very top corner of the eye, not at an actual line sticking out so much from the side of the eye. It's an oddly subtle difference, for such a major difference in babies!

But it seems about right. Put heavier eyelashes on my guy doll, and you'd have my girl doll! :p
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

I would like to introduce to you my lovely little ballerina Mellanie!

XPGOci0.jpg?1

I was so nervous and with mixed feelings on which option I should follow, but now I feel very happy, I believe that becoming a father must be very like this. I'm emotional right now!

It was a very successful adoption, after seeing the beautiful purple eyes of Luz's daughter, I decided to follow this route because I also wanted a daughter with that trait.

So I started looking for babies in adoption center, I found babies of all types even with red eyes! So a baby basically a twin of Pilar appeared, but he was a boy I was really tempted to adopt it ... I decided to move on and find a girl was when this little thing made on measure for me appeared.

I believe she has valyrian origins look to her may be she's a lost Targaryen!

A song that expresses what I'm feeling.

Congratulations to all new parents and welcome all new forum angels!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, Vats, she's such a little angel! So happy for you!

If we can only manage to jump the pesky platform divide, Pilar and I will be right over for a playdate! It looks like the girls are already prepared for a wriggling, drooling version of Swan Lake! Should be cute. I'll find my camera.

Yay, Vats!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LizDLizD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Congratulations Vats, she is so cute!!
  • Options
    Oh Luz, Mell and I would love meet you and Pilar in ballet classes while they were learning, we would gossip and take lots of pictures!

Thanks Liz! You're new here right? So welcome!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yup I'm a newbie, thank you! :)
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I conceived, but I think that we will have a chance to adopt, or the adoption center will become useless. Now I want to adopt a baby girl!
  • Options
    I don't understand this, the baby never needs
    anything image_zpsinburcna.jpg
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    I conceived, but I think that we will have a chance to adopt, or the adoption center will become useless. Now I want to adopt a baby girl!

Exactly the adoption center is useless now, when I go the
    girl throw me off.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Vickieej wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and I cannot wait to have my husband love me enough to conceive a baby! Thank you everyone for posting your awesome pictures - I love seeing the new update's features and everyone's beautiful families!

I will make sure to share my family once it happens!

Hi Vickieej!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Okay, sorry if I'm spamming a bit, but I found a pretty cute baby at the adoption centre I might just adopt, but I want to see other baby girls too- I know they refresh the babies every day, and I could circle back around to her, but how many babies do you get per day? How long would it take for me to find her again today if I did decide to adopt her?

Also, how are the spouses reacting to adoptions? Like, do you come in "Hi honey, how was your day?" "What the heck is that?!" "Oh, I adopted a baby today! Isn't she cute?" "Adopted a BABY?! Without consulting me?!" "Yeah! Can we name her after my sister?" "What? No! This is a huge decision! You brought home a child! And I don't like your sister."

Err... You get the picture. I do have another question, sorry if it's already been covered; if you max out your relationship with your spouse, but still decide to adopt, does it cost anything? Because I'm leaning towards adoption and I do have enough stars, but if it will be free I can just date a while.

ETA: Skipping through the babies- there are a LOT- there are some repeats, sometimes if you click 'see another baby' quickly, sometimes after a few clicks, but I've yet yo get back to my 'original' baby.

Hi SJ_R!

I'm sorry I just laughed so hard when I read that..it was just too funny! Love your little play by play of the SO's response! :D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi SJ_R!

I'm sorry I just laughed so hard when I read that..it was just too funny! Love your little play by play of the SO's response! :D

Thank you! I was telling my mum about Stardom and the new update and how everyone has been waiting for babies since like FOREVER, and that came about. I often play little fantasies in my head. Sometimes I wonder how the gameplay would work in the real world, like how does my rival get away with wearing the same clothes all the time? I'm sure there's lots more, but that's a game for another thread.

And hi in general! I used to play Hollywood and was around the forums there, but changed to Kim's when there were no new updates, so this is my first time on these specific boards.

I think I'll date to max, but adopt anyway. I really want a girl. I just have to choose a good name.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I didn't know where to post this so I'm just gunna put it here. Glu released one of the sketches for the Britney Spears game coming soon!
    image_zpsvcafqcid.jpg
    Her avatar looks very similar to Kim K's so I wonder if they'll be a similar gameplay.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I just comment on that in apropos of nuthin '.

So it is official, and here I thought it was fake!

What is the source trevor?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I didn't know where to post this so I'm just gunna put it here. Glu released one of the sketches for the Britney Spears game coming soon!
    image_zpsvcafqcid.jpg
    Her avatar looks very similar to Kim K's so I wonder if they'll be a similar gameplay.
    image.jpg1_zps3vxtfgqd.jpg
    Geez I can't wait
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I just comment on that in apropos of nuthin '.

So it is official, and here I thought it was fake!

What is the source trevor?

actually idk if it is official or not but I got it from this girl on instagram. (maybe it was leaked from Glu or something idk)

EDIT: Im pretty sure it was leaked because no one from Glu has posted it but it looks real
  • Options
    slam23s wrote: »
    new here. hi guys
    this is the baby me & my husband conceived
    kbuc93.jpg

but I really really wanted a girl.
    does anyone know if we can reset this? I broke up with him, however the baby still remained.
    I'm going to try to not tend to him to see what happens.

Welcome to the forum!
    He is such a cutie!

• Options
    Ok thank you trevor!

And here we go again, well it was always like that, why would change now?

#thedesertneverends

Back to topic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    slam23sslam23s Registered Users 5 Posts
    Welcome to the forum!
    He is such a cutie!

thank you.
    after giving him the curly fro I've grown fond of him.
    although i did want a girl, I do think it kinda is cool how they made conceiving to be realistic to where you don't pick the gender & hair colors. it meshes with the look of both parents
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol girl I feel you! I'm fantasizing about the joys of being single & I just got married 3 days ago. If this game is patterned after Kim's life, then where's my moneybags husband? I'm pretty sure Kanye dropped some coins whenever Kim needed anything.

I mean, didn't he buy her a ring that's supposedly bigger than Elizabeth Taylor's ring? Instead I end up marrying an NPC that is perpetually broke that he can't even buy himself clothes or toilet paper.

I think my money bags husband may hopefully be Cassio...alas dudes a player...gah!

Still tho I mean he is rich enough to take care of us..oh well jus keep day dreaming..

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Now I kinda regret spending about 500 K stars. haha

To furnish the room is very expensive. They do have 1 option for each little thing that's $$$ but those are expensive as well.

Hopefully the baby is more integrated into the game because as it stands now I'm not sure it was worth 160K stars to adopt plus the rest I spent on the room and an outfit.
  • Options
    You know I am a little surprised that CDP and Crystal have not tried to rival anyone but getting their own baby...hhhmmm...are they chicken??

I think more quests will come with them later. Because I remember that when the marriage update came out, at first their wasn't much to do with our SO's, but later they add more things to do.

• Options
    Day 2 with the baby and I honestly almost forgot I even had him. I had to remind myself to go into the nursery to check on him! Pleaseeee Glu just let us take our babies out in public!

So far, we can only take our baby to the adoption center and to the nursery. They should just have something similar to how we hold the baby in the adoption center to be applied to everywhere else we go!
    image_zpsgh2wt1db.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    All the babies are so cute :o

I'm trying hard for one but don't want to go bankrupt. I'll slow down now, probably will take around a month to reach the max. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Day 2 with the baby and I honestly almost forgot I even had him. I had to remind myself to go into the nursery to check on him! Pleaseeee Glu just let us take our babies out in public!

So far, we can only take our baby to the adoption center and to the nursery. They should just have something similar to how we hold the baby in the adoption center to be applied to everywhere else we go!
    image_zpsgh2wt1db.jpg

I think Glu may be helping us out with this one. At least this way we won't have to worry about the paparazzi and crazy fans trying to hunt us down to see our baby..

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Exactly the adoption center is useless now, when I go the
    girl throw me off.

I wish we could work more shifts there, like Dash and So Chic.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    You know I am a little surprised that CDP and Crystal have not tried to rival anyone but getting their own baby...hhhmmm...are they chicken??

I think more quests will come with them later. Because I remember that when the marriage update came out, at first their wasn't much to do with our SO's, but later they add more things to do.

Or maybe the rival will adopt... Oh no. I shudder just thinking about that. Mine is so crazy, I would fear for that kid's life!

I think it's actually a little nice, having some privacy with your new baby. A few days to get used to it. But I suppose it gets boring rather quickly. I hope we get to have family outings and stuff like that.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I've noticed when you change the babies, either it doesnt work and you have to tap that again, but, when the babies change, little girls are in the guys arms, and little boys in the woman's arms. So.....I'm thinking you would have to wait till the right gender was in the same gendered holder to make sure it's a boy or a girl?

I thought the girls were always in the woman's arms and the boys were always in the man's arms at the adoption center?

So I might've adopted a little boy? :(

I had wondered why sometimes there was a baby who looked like a girl in the man's arms, with the little curls at the nape of its neck and a pink sleeper. I thought the game just randomized things and sometimes the boys just appeared more like the girls.

Are we sure the boys and girls mixed up when we hit 'new baby?' Because I did that a lot. I did notice that it didn't always change the babies.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I wish we could work more shifts there, like Dash and So Chic.
    yesss! Glu really needs to let us work there. Or at the very least they could still have some babies on display in there even though we can't get them after we have one.