Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Why isn't there a nursery at my hubby's house?

He's already a good for nothing stalking leach, that robs me of my energy, money and K Stars.

The friggin least he can do is watch the kid at his place, but nope he's a leach and now a dead beat dad too.

Lmao, reel it in
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    on my glitched game i did not get anything after. on the other game i got a call from Kris about opening a So Chic online store. looks like it's still not fixed yet Kate :(

Thank you so much for answering! And I think you are right. After I got the update, Simon called me and said that he has some postponed gigs for me, that gave me hope. But still nothing. I'm so mad.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Thank you so much for answering! And I think you are right. After I got the update, Simon called me and said that he has some postponed gigs for me, that gave me hope. But still nothing. I'm so mad.

maybe there is hope for you then because i didn't get that call from Simon. good luck!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    maybe there is hope for you then because i didn't get that call from Simon. good luck!

Thank you so much! We'll see, I guess. :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I received that call too. But I have no issue with the tasks. Hmmm, but I still have tons of pending tasks maybe that's why.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    Lmao, reel it in

Ikr... Lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I feel like my cat is just waiting for me to leave so he can pounce on my fish Bubbles.

Their stare down is real.

I have to go to a gig, so Bubbles my advice is... watch your back lol

2015-06-03%2009.17.17_zpsvw2ftsz3.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Can someone please elaborate for me what the nurse at the adoption center said? I am determined to give natural birth and I was told I needed to max out on hearts so my husband can ask me to have a baby. Aside from dating him until I break the bank, what else can I do to increase my heart levels?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Can anyone answer my question please

After that I had a meeting w Kris for an online store.. Waiting now to do a photo shoot.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Why isn't there a nursery at my hubby's house?

He's already a good for nothing stalking leach, that robs me of my energy, money and K Stars.

The friggin least he can do is watch the kid at his place, but nope he's a leach and now a dead beat dad too.
    Lol girl I feel you! I'm fantasizing about the joys of being single & I just got married 3 days ago. If this game is patterned after Kim's life, then where's my moneybags husband? I'm pretty sure Kanye dropped some coins whenever Kim needed anything.

I mean, didn't he buy her a ring that's supposedly bigger than Elizabeth Taylor's ring? Instead I end up marrying an NPC that is perpetually broke that he can't even buy himself clothes or toilet paper.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Can someone please elaborate for me what the nurse at the adoption center said? I am determined to give natural birth and I was told I needed to max out on hearts so my husband can ask me to have a baby. Aside from dating him until I break the bank, what else can I do to increase my heart levels?

You could take him shopping, but seriously I tried this yesterday and I spent over 60k cash and still nothing.. I'm like at 80% I think. I would have rather spent that on vintage wine at the Oak, I was maxed out at 9000 hearts, which now they have upped to 12000 hearts, I would have probably spent less on the wine.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    slam23sslam23s Registered Users 5 Posts
    new here. hi guys
    this is the baby me & my husband conceived
    kbuc93.jpg

but I really really wanted a girl.
    does anyone know if we can reset this? I broke up with him, however the baby still remained.
    I'm going to try to not tend to him to see what happens.
  • Options
    I feel like my cat is just waiting for me to leave so he can pounce on my fish Bubbles.

Their stare down is real.

I have to go to a gig, so Bubbles my advice is... watch your back lol

2015-06-03%2009.17.17_zpsvw2ftsz3.png

I must admit I think the fish is my favorite part about the game update lol!!!!!! Plus it was sooooo cheap to get, considering how expensive everything else is! ;)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    I might have to adopt because I want a girl lol
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    11414770_10204417342413804_848806190_n_zpsljlfvotp.jpg

Ivy and Adam Gray are delighted to announce the arrival of their son Leo Gray! Born 11:11pm 03/06/2015 in Ivy's home state of Sydney, Australia. There was a complication with delivery, as the cord was wrapped around his neck, but thanks to the medical staff at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, they were able to tend to it. Mum and baby are both doing well, and dad is fighting off paparazzi left right and centre! Aunty Kim is so excited, and she is bringing North in for a visit tomorrow when mum and bubs are a little more rested.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    phamilton02phamilton02 Registered Users 12 Posts
    slam23s wrote: »
    new here. hi guys
    this is the baby me & my husband conceived
    kbuc93.jpg

but I really really wanted a girl.
    does anyone know if we can reset this? I broke up with him, however the baby still remained.
    I'm going to try to not tend to him to see what happens.

Your baby is adorable! I love how he looks like both you and your bae! :) I wanted a girl too but had a boy...I can't figure out how to change it so I'm just going to keep him as I've grown fond of him already hehe.
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    I cannot begin to express just how stupidly excited this has made me! I can hardly wait for Sanyu and Mariah, my married girls, to have a baby. They were in the middle of a date when I updated. I want a girl that looks like both of them, but there seems to be some confusion in conception vs adoption in achieving this. I suppose it will come down to if I want just a girl or a mixture of their looks on a baby more? I'll probably wait a couple of days anyway.

Everyone's babies are so cute, I just want to smoosh them!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1433341139111.jpg

Catherine, Jacob and baby Theo!
  • Options
    slam23sslam23s Registered Users 5 Posts
    Your baby is adorable! I love how he looks like both you and your bae! :) I wanted a girl too but had a boy...I can't figure out how to change it so I'm just going to keep him as I've grown fond of him already hehe.

thanks! :D
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1433341139111.jpg

Catherine, Jacob and baby Theo!

Squee, SOOO cute!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Everyone's babies are so cute! Congrats!
    I'm excited to try it out. Which do people prefer, adoption or conceiving on your own?
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Squee, SOOO cute!

Awww, thank you so much!
  • Options
    VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and I cannot wait to have my husband love me enough to conceive a baby! Thank you everyone for posting your awesome pictures - I love seeing the new update's features and everyone's beautiful families!

I will make sure to share my family once it happens!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Bee7 wrote: »
    Everyone's babies are so cute! Congrats!
    I'm excited to try it out. Which do people prefer, adoption or conceiving on your own?

An interesting question, for sure!

For me, it came down to:

1) Was I more able/willing to spend 160kstars, or spend the time to date 3000 points' worth. <I have little patience.>
    2) Was I happy with any random beautiful baby that my dolls combined to make? <nope, I was feeling like a control-freak because I wanted a baby much like her mother.>
    3) Did gender matter to me? <Yes, so I could have the fun of scrolling forever through the girl baby options at the center!>

So, for this particular impatient control-freak, the choice was pretty simple in the end... If they ever give the chance for a second baby, I'll probably let nature take its course. <Then again, will I be less frantic and uptight then? Nah.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Just finished my 'shift' at the adoption centre- was surprisingly fun!
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thanks Luz! That makes a lot of sense.
    I haven't decided what option I want to do yet. I need to save KStars to adopt and I need to date a bit more too. But I can't decide still. Haha.
    I'm a bit of a control freak too but I also want to see what my own baby would look like! So hard!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Any ideas for the weekend event this weekend? I'm thinking it will be a party event since we haven't had one in a while and they could incorporate a baby shower in with that.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Okay, sorry if I'm spamming a bit, but I found a pretty cute baby at the adoption centre I might just adopt, but I want to see other baby girls too- I know they refresh the babies every day, and I could circle back around to her, but how many babies do you get per day? How long would it take for me to find her again today if I did decide to adopt her?

Also, how are the spouses reacting to adoptions? Like, do you come in "Hi honey, how was your day?" "What the heck is that?!" "Oh, I adopted a baby today! Isn't she cute?" "Adopted a BABY?! Without consulting me?!" "Yeah! Can we name her after my sister?" "What? No! This is a huge decision! You brought home a child! And I don't like your sister."

Err... You get the picture. I do have another question, sorry if it's already been covered; if you max out your relationship with your spouse, but still decide to adopt, does it cost anything? Because I'm leaning towards adoption and I do have enough stars, but if it will be free I can just date a while.

ETA: Skipping through the babies- there are a LOT- there are some repeats, sometimes if you click 'see another baby' quickly, sometimes after a few clicks, but I've yet yo get back to my 'original' baby.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The difference between girls and boys are the eyeliners and the names are in pink or blue. I've seen a lot of people saying that they girls are boys I don't understand.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've noticed when you change the babies, either it doesnt work and you have to tap that again, but, when the babies change, little girls are in the guys arms, and little boys in the woman's arms. So.....I'm thinking you would have to wait till the right gender was in the same gendered holder to make sure it's a boy or a girl?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary