Options

Weekend Event 7/3/2015 - Red, White, and Ramadan - HolidayHoliday!

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know what you mean DMV Doll. But, I look at it as putting me closer to earn/spend enough for those shoes. And I had to have the shoes. At one point after the shoes, I was tempted to do the bikini, but then there was a Nathan's Hot Dog with my name on it. lol.

And DMV, I'm listening to you regarding upsoming clothes. In the Fashion Show that is this game, I'll be sitting next to you. You're magic. Now, we need those iOS shoes for everyone. At first I was feeling so exclusive, but they finish any outfit that would otherwise have an ehh shoe. Every Doll deserves to own them. There was a GiftBox similar to that shoe, but alas, I didn't get them. Got any hot shoe tips?

Oh, and of course AppleP got the dress/bag yesterday, so all 3 got the purple today, and I'm thinking about other colors. but had to have the purple. How I wish we had good purple shoes. I see a little something in the gift boxes. Oh, today my gift box almost won me teal Barbie Shoes. I used to wear them in real life. I Loooooove the new platform shoes, but you can't buy them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    If you have the Ariana Grande hair it'll go nicely with it!

image_zpsdipyx7n3.jpg~original
  • Options
    Thanks Mauve, I didn't get the hair this weekend. I got the braid for the girls. Now I have to go try it on. Way to spend my money Mauve. lol.

Oh, and now would be a nice time to be able to gift things. I have a 'comfortable' Android, and her starving sister. I set up one android to see why the other wasn't connecting with people. Then I saw me, gave my other self a dress, and ended up marrying her. eccch. But it would be nice if one sister could gift the other.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Okay so they never bothered to give us the weekend event but NOW they add the Kim's pick dresses in all the colours as well as the bag. Weird.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    This is like the only highlight of this weekend event for me. I loved this dress so much. Especially when I first laid eyes on the Npc who had it. Now I'm going have to get both of these items. It's so hard not to get this dress, and I love the hair with it. It's 105 stars... I feel so conflicted.
    Well at least everyone got the dresses! That's a plus right?
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    What's the price of the bag that was on special this weekend?
  • Options
    zitrone wrote: »
    What's the price of the bag that was on special this weekend?

75 stars to be precise! :)
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    75 stars to be precise! :)

OK, I feel better about my purchase then!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yes Koko, every doll deserves those iOS shoes. When we get to vote on the other thread my votes goes to Vats hair and those shoes. Lol I'm not even voting for what I posted...lol

Mauvey, I'm so happy for you! The dress is actually affordable and I know how much you wanted it :)

BTW... I styled the bag with this outfit. I don't hate it as much now

PhotoGrid_1436202843776_zpsuzxq0umn.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Now I feel better about the purse too. Looks great paired with those jeans.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think so too! I really liked the look. Maybe it pairs well with certain darker colors with a touch of light?
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm glad Kim went with a smaller purse and on a chain. The Birken bags and the huge yellow diaper bag look ridiculous on the shoulder.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have not received the different colors of the Kim dress. I even closed my game and reopened it. Plus I have it set up to update automatically.
    Also, every time I open the game, I am receiving that notice that 4th of July event is done. Does this mean they think I have a hack??? I do not. I have spent hundreds on my K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thanks everyone 😊

Holly, I agree...I don't care for the oversized bags either.

Oh, the new dresses won't be at the top or bottom of the wardrobe, it's in the middle around this stuff

PhotoGrid_1436207603449_zpseivyfoda.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Trevor, yes Britney was there yesterday, did you found her ?

No unfortunately I didn't. But I went to the DASH boutique in Melrose today and I saw one of the DASH dolls so I guess that's something lol.. (dash is the kardashian's store)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah it might be!

Just to console you Trevor I never met Britney too!

Once I was traveling to watch one of her shows and I found her friend and personal assistant Felicia Culotta doing tourism, she was very kind to me and we took a picture together, this was the closest I got from Britney besides being in the crowd of her show.

Here's Felicia as the teacher of the music video for "Baby One More Time."
    bp2prrx.jpg?1

Next year we'll do a lot of pictures with "Britney" by photobooth of her game!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    Whoa... looks like I missed some action in the forums this past weekend.... But I was up north at the cottage where wifi/internet doesn't exist (nor cable)... and I only play via my Ipad wifi because I fear that putting it on my android will cause my data to run out every month. LOL.

I was sooooo HAPPY to see before I left that this weekend was a VIP weekend because I had been saving my K-stars AND I didn't have the ability to grind this weekend.

Out of all the picks - I really wanted the sandals... so I had to spend almost all my saved K-stars but at least I got to finally buy the 2 new hairstyles I wanted (and was waiting for a VIP event to purchase) plus my lion, pig and some clothes I was eyeing. My giftbox selection got me the hairstyle with the American flag bandana, which is nice... but I agree it's limited in use... especially for someone like me and my doll who are Canadian ;)

But now I'm k-star broke again... so I'll probably have to go out and purchase an ITunes card sometime in the near future. LOL.

For all those people who didn't get the event (and don't have the hack) - I hope you were able to get things rectified with Glu.

I hope all my American friends had a good July 4th and to my Canadian friends - I hope you enjoyed Canada's Day!
    Add me on GC: zepeng