Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Kate, Nai and DMV love you girls <3

Luz I definitely want to see you in that shade of purple! Oh no I just remember that my purple shampoo it's over!

Kantikae congratulations not only to have finalized the event, but to have got all the items of the boxes this is a rarity these days!

I'm thinking about what it would take to work up those fingers and the hair...probably I'll just be lame and wear a waist-length pale green wig, with little brown corkscrew horns poking through; I already own those things. But if I want to be purple, and do an appliance on my face, I need to give it a little more thought...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I tried my iPad, my phone and my desktop, all tiny. Don't know what's happening...?

It's funny, Nai, but Carol's pictures are all full-sized for me. Computers are weeeird.

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    5a92yO6.jpg?1

Hot or not?

The problem is that I see this picture and for a heartbeat I think you're a bada** with a rotty shirt and S&M boots who forgot to put his pants on. "Forgot", wink, wink!

Love the beard!

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    It's funny, Nai, but Carol's pictures are all full-sized for me. Computers are weeeird.

I knew that my pics are actually a decent size before I posted it on the threads. It's not too big or too small. It's just the right size just like Goldilocks would say lol👍😄
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm 3 points away from the hair. Yay! I'm gonna grind for the gown. Or at least attempt to. The good thing is that I finally got to my top 10. I've been really slacking on this comeback but I really shouldn't because I'm considering on doing my last.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I knew that my pics are actually a decent size before I posted it on the threads. It's not too big or too small. It's just the right size just like Goldilocks would say lol&#55357;&#56397;&#55357;&#56836;

I guess it's just me then, darn kills my curiosity as to why. WHY ME.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I wanted to see how this website works. May use it instead of photo bucket.
    Here's a little finished party in my house. Test run.
    image.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    I wanted to see how this website works. May use it instead of photo bucket.
    Here's a little finished party in my house. Test run.
    image.jpg

I usually click on size for 640×480 for message boards, then family safe and then hot link for forums (1). Then copy & paste. And then ta-da!!! I'm done.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    This weekend was great for me. Not only did I finally finish the event and get all but the earrings from the gift boxes (not from the lack of trying though) but also I got to #99 and I'm so happy about that. I've never been this high up. :D Woot woot.!
    2s624av.jpg

sbpytd.jpg

Congrats to all the others that finished the event and/or got what they wanted from the gift boxes! :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Mani!! Hope you get to complete all weekend events from now on :)

Ok after seeing Mauve's, her picture looked tiny too. I guess it's something related to being outside the US? I don't know.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I usually click on size for 640×480 for message boards, then family safe and then hot link for forums (1).

Thank you! Now come to think of it, it make sense lol.

image.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Well that still didn't work. Maybe because I'm on mobile? Oh well back to the bucket. I'm several points away from the the gown but I think I can get there.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options

image.jpg
    Your welcome. I'm glad that I can help. This website gives me the perfect size for my pictures. So I'm satisfied with using this website so frequently.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Well that still didn't work. Maybe because I'm on mobile? Oh well back to the bucket. I'm several points away from the the gown but I think I can get there.

Hmm... that's strange. It should work well for either android or apple. And I'm usually posting pics from my device too.
    image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

photo host
    OK so there I fixed it. I wanted to help out.☻
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well someone from the forums already started a thread about the upcoming update. Hmm...I don't think that I have enough info about when the next update will be arriving just yet. 
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171652-New-update-3-4-!&p=366900#post366900

The last thing I heard was that safe answer of......soon. ;)

For he first time in a few weeks all 3 games got the dress. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Congrat to everyone who finished. I think I'm mostly anxious as to when the update will be released. Struggles..
    Anyways you all look fabulous with the hair and Vats you were definitely rocking your outfit.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I have finally completed a weekend event! That private jet helps tremendously- I should have gotten me one of those sooner.

I hope we get some kind of Labor Day quest tomorrow. Wishful thinking, I'm sure, but it would be a nice way to wrap up summer!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I have finally completed a weekend event! That private jet helps tremendously- I should have gotten me one of those sooner.

I hope we get some kind of Labor Day quest tomorrow. Wishful thinking, I'm sure, but it would be a nice way to wrap up summer!

Private jets are really crucial in this game. I have never gained so much money before.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

image.jpg

Maeve's picture is very small. I've never had that happen before with anyone's pictures.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    My doll ran into Wolf at Donatello's. They are trying to act like they don't care but you know they'll be on "That b*tch stole my look!"

jrQpKsi.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options

Ok after seeing Mauve's, her picture looked tiny too. I guess it's something related to being outside the US? I don't know.
    I think that anyone can use it. So it doesn't matter where you're located at.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Mauve's picture is tiny, whereas Carol's fine! Could be a bug? I remember when I used to see a picture of a crocodile whenever Luz posted an image. Is better now. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts

Oh. I've completed it before, I was just happy that I was finally done with this one cause I wanted both the hair and dress so much. But thank you dear! :)

I use tinypic.com. Works well for me. :)

Private jets are really crucial in this game. I have never gained so much money before.

Oh yes! Buying the jet and a car has been one of the best decisions for me in this game. Now I can save to furnish my houses! :D
  • Options
    I think it's still small. I used tiny pic.

2itpg5j.jpg

EDIT: Never mind. It looks good.
    Does the second one look any different?
    It's supposed to be bigger.

2itpg5j.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm quite satisfied after long. This whole set is one of a kind and of course black !! Could keep these on forever <3

mA8clrH.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I think it's still small. I used tiny pic.

2itpg5j.jpg

EDIT: Never mind. It looks good.
    Does the second one look any different?
    It's supposed to be bigger.

2itpg5j.jpg
    I don't see the difference. It's the same exact size as the other website that I usually use. And I used http://tinypic.com/ too.
    2i264ur.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I don't see the difference. It's the same exact size as the other website that I usually use. And I used http://tinypic.com/ too.
    2i264ur.jpg

I thought so, but I wonder if it's bigger than photo bucket.
    Here's tinypic:
    2itpg5j.jpg

Here's the bucket:

image_zpst2p2ubyt.jpg~original

Eh, it's the same. So might as well use photobucket. Less interruptions.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I thought so, but I wonder if it's bigger than photo bucket.
    Here's tinypic:
    2itpg5j.jpg

Here's the bucket:

image_zpst2p2ubyt.jpg~original

Eh, it's the same. So might as well use photobucket. Less interruptions.

Photobucket pics looks bigger on my laptop screen, but on my tablet all of the pics are different sizes. And on my phone all of the pics are about the same size.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ha, everyone is looking great with their outfits. Meanwhile, over here in California, I am just meeting up with an old friend and it's pretty great because I haven't talked to her in 6 years, unfortunately because I had to move.
  • Options
    Ha, everyone is looking great with their outfits. Meanwhile, over here in California, I am just meeting up with an old friend and it's pretty great because I haven't talked to her in 6 years, unfortunately because I had to move.
    That's wonderful! Have a great time with your old friend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS