Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh yeah girl got them too. Someone tell me if I should try 1 more box?

IW0Hqe2.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Congrats on earning all the items! I think I saw one other positive comment about those shoes so you're not the only one but you are definitely in the minority. I think they are odd. It also looks like the toes have pink nail polish. I don't care if a guy enjoys nail polish but I don't think the guy who liked those shoes would also be the same guy who liked pink nail polish.

Thank U! I honestly don't notice the toes that much, maybe that's why I like the shoes :D
    PM to add
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I don't think you should try for one more box, I wouldn't want you to be disappointed if you end up getting $4000 cash or something worse. But the choice is all yours.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Congrats on winning one of the special event items! These shoes are very unique so it will be fun to have them as an option in your wardrobe.
    I noticed you're from The Hague. I visited your beautiful a couple of times when I was in high school and participating in Model United Nations (MUN). The largest MUN competition is held there in the The Hague at the International Court of Justice facilities.

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you Holly! How great that you visited with your school!! It is really nice here, close to the beach and all, but the weather is really bad right now... It has been raining for 8 days straight now :-(((
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Okay I think I,m actually going to aim for the hair. I only need five parties.
  • Options
    I don't think you should try for one more box, I wouldn't want you to be disappointed if you end up getting $4000 cash or something worse. But the choice is all yours.

Yeah I don't think I'll open any, not til they remove the stinking cash.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Three more parties to go!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Three more parties to go!

Keep going!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Keep going!
    :) Okay now I just need to complete on more party and I am done! My definition of done in this case is at least reaching the second prize.( Not including the free giftbox)
    EDIT: And Finished!
    image.jpg1_zps8pfaryow.jpg
  • Options
    My doll decided to meet up with her friend Aiden Pierce. Who happens to be an 'NPC'..Whatever.
    image.jpg2_zps6gw86zoa.jpg
    Classic Aiden, always wearing his fur coat trying to be like Macklemore. Ha, does anyone remember when the song thrift shop was popular?
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Phew! Finished on time. Unfortunately I won't have enough time to talk to Misty at Tokyo, but I picked the first guy(really couldn't remember and just guessed) and Maria said it worked, apparently. Too bad I can't talk to Misty face to face, though.

4JB1JJ6.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Delphine wrote: »
    Phew! Finished on time. Unfortunately I won't have enough time to talk to Misty at Tokyo, but I picked the first guy(really couldn't remember and just guessed) and Maria said it worked, apparently. Too bad I can't talk to Misty face to face, though.

4JB1JJ6.jpg
    I couldn't choose the first guy. He seemed weird because he's a computer geek and doesn't like to interact with people. So how will that relationship work for the both of them⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I couldn't choose the first guy. He seemed weird because he's a computer geek and doesn't like to interact with people. So how will that relationship work for the both of them⁉

Oh! I remember now, lol. I just know that the 3rd guy was kinda ****y and arrogant, so I ruled that one out. Maria said Misty is back to normal but I'm not sure if I will have the time to finish up that last Tokyo gig to ask Misty herself.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Delphine wrote: »
    Oh! I remember now, lol. I just know that the 3rd guy was kinda ****y and arrogant, so I ruled that one out. Maria said Misty is back to normal but I'm not sure if I will have the time to finish up that last Tokyo gig to ask Misty herself.
    Their relationship won't last long then.
    My matchmaking skills are terrible lol. I thought that the third guy had some potential so I ended up choosing him. When I did the last gig, Misty told me that he was too full of himself and he wasn't a good choice for her. I was thinking about to choose the second guy but I changed my mind because he made so many strange comments to my doll. I thought to myself why would I set up Misty with a creep so I didn't choose him. He gave me a bad impression. All of them were pretty boring. They had no character or personality. None of them stood out to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My doll decided to meet up with her friend Aiden Pierce. Who happens to be an 'NPC'..Whatever.
    image.jpg2_zps6gw86zoa.jpg
    Classic Aiden, always wearing his fur coat trying to be like Macklemore. Ha, does anyone remember when the song thrift shop was popular?

Congrats girl! See I knew you could do it!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Congrats girl! See I knew you could do it!
    ;D Ooh, I like your new avatar!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    :) Okay now I just need to complete on more party and I am done! My definition of done in this case is at least reaching the second prize.( Not including the free giftbox)
    EDIT: And Finished!

Congrats! I think you would have regretted not earning that hairstyle so I'm glad you hung in there.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Thank you! You don't know how much of a struggle it was to make it. Lol.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How did you do Danielle?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    How did you do Danielle?
    I think I did well, I at least got the hair and that was totally fine for me.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for letting me be your host for this week's weekend event. It was really a pleasure! Until next time ;)
    I'll be in the OOTDs and Totally Random KKH thread meanwhile Lol!
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    I spend 440 Kstars in boxes and I didn't got the short hair, which I really want. In some cases the even were in any of the 8 boxes options. I guess next time I won't spend my real money to get cash and pieces you can get on daily boxes. SO disappointed...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, sorry that happened Sweet.tangy. Did you complete the earner outfit? Or it wasn't to your taste? I didn't get the short hair either, and I tried, Maybe it will become available at some later date/ But I was really glad the curly hair was in the earner and not the GBs. I used to wear my hair like that, before Motherhood. lol. So it was great to grab that for the dolls. But yeah, the short hair was very nice. Perfect length, nice highlights.

But it's nice to meet you Sweet.tangy
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sweet tangy, we all hate those cash and daily gift box items too! That's why I stopped opening gift boxes until they change it, I've been tempted a few times though... but I persevered!

Anyway, during my last few parties, I leveled up. God knows when was the last time I leveled up, it takes forever! I'm level 30 now :D(Edit: Woops, it's level 31!)

ijcOMo9.jpg
    PM to add