Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Private jets are really crucial in this game. I have never gained so much money before.

If only I figured it out in time to get that gorgeous purple gown from a few weekends ago! :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    If only I figured it out in time to get that gorgeous purple gown from a few weekends ago! :(

Don't feel too bad. It took me a minute to figure that out too. I bought my car first, but it didn't help as much as a jet.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Maybe Glu will bring back the throwback sale. Hmm...hopefully ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yes I'm all done. I'm gonna post a pic of my doll with her complete look later.
    ank5fo.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I don't know how you guys manage to complete the event. I'm falling behind here, anyway my hangout with my old friend went super well, I learned some things I didn't know when I was gone. It was really nice to catch up on everything.
  • Options
    I don't know how you guys manage to complete the event. I'm falling behind here, anyway my hangout with my old friend went super well, I learned some things I didn't know when I was gone. It was really nice to catch up on everything.

I figured you have to hunt for energies in the tapable items in different locales. I thought I wasn't going to get the gown but I'm 36 points away and I don't have gift box items. I don't like spending k stars, but this is the cheapo way of doing the event. I'm glad you've caught up with a friend!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I figured you have to hunt for energies in the tapable items in different locales. I thought I wasn't going to get the gown but I'm 36 points away and I don't have gift box items. I don't like spending k stars, but this is the cheapo way of doing the event. I'm glad you've caught up with a friend!
    Oh Wow XD I could learn a thing or two from ya. I guess I'll start a party now. I heven't even got the shoes from the earner outfit anyways.
  • Options
    Oh Wow XD I could learn a thing or two from ya. I guess I'll start a party now. I heven't even got the shoes from the earner outfit anyways.

Same, at the beginning of the day I barely got to the shoes, but I really want this gown. It's too sparkly to miss. If you can't get to th dress, you can definitely get to the hair. Though I think it took me about 8hrs to get this far. Most of the waiting time was to recharge, but later on I got frustrated and took matters into my own hands.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Same, at the beginning of the day I barely got to the shoes, but I really want this gown. It's too sparkly to miss. If you can't get to th dress, you can definitely get to the hair. Though I think it took me about 8hrs to get this far. Most of the waiting time was to recharge, but later on I got frustrated and took matters into my own hands.
    I'll make an attempt to get the shoes, I hope they have a three day weekend event next time. Meanwhile, I guess I shouldn't keeps my party guests waiting lol ;)
  • Options
    I'll make an attempt to get the shoes, I hope they have a three day weekend event next time. Meanwhile, I guess I shouldn't keeps my party guests waiting lol ;)
    It should be three days in a row for every weekend event period.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    It should be three days in a row for every weekend event period.
    Ha, so true. Maybe next time, for me actually putting effort into the event. It's around 6:40 where I am in California.
  • Options
    Ha, so true. Maybe next time, for me actually putting effort into the event. It's around 6:40 where I am in California.

It's so early in California. Time flies fast in NYC. It's 9:44 right now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Well my dinner plans got canceled which is disappointing...but...

fifVuHR.jpg

All done, yay! I love the dress.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    The problem is that I see this picture and for a heartbeat I think you're a bada** with a rotty shirt and S&M boots who forgot to put his pants on. "Forgot", wink, wink!

Love the beard!

Lol, same! I did a double take! Looking super s e x y Vats!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I can finally sleep now. I'm done! I really like my hair because it matches the texture of my son's.

image_zps84t9iamo.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I'm close to getting the shoes but I don't have enough time to get the hair.
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have opened 5 boxes and I haven't got the short hair, how many more do I have to open? >.<
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm close to getting the shoes but I don't have enough time to get the hair.

Even with all day tomorrow? We have an extra day for this event because of Labor Day.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I have opened 5 boxes and I haven't got the short hair, how many more do I have to open? >.<

Unfortunately you never know. Some people luck out and get it in the first try while others open 20 boxes and never get the item they are chasing.

P.S. Welcome to the forum!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Unfortunately you never know. Some people luck out and get it in the first try while others open 20 boxes and never get the item they are chasing.

P.S. Welcome to the forum!

Oh god! I don't want to run out of Kstars and wast my money to nothing :(

Thanks for welcoming!
  • Options
    Even with all day tomorrow? We have an extra day for this event because of Labor Day.
    I'm worried because of how long it takes the energy to refill. I would tap the objects for energy, but it is what it is I guess. :p
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    My doll ran into Wolf at Donatello's. They are trying to act like they don't care but you know they'll be on "That b*tch stole my look!"

jrQpKsi.jpg
    LMAO!!!! My doll is so embarrassed to be seen in someone else's outfit she's trying so hard to avoid eye contact with you. Hahaha
  • Options
    Shoes✅
    Hair✔
    Dress✅
    My doll looks extravagant.
    Thanks Glu for making this party weekend event such a glamorous one❕❗☺😊😄😆
    2dheib6.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Now I what I really need to do is complete this comeback. Like fr fr. I really liked this event! I even know a great strategy for later. I think gonna wait to have another baby to see if they'll add purple eyes in the future. I know I shouldn't hold my breath but just in case.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    At least I got the shoes :p
    image.jpg1_zpsqo2ulr1s.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So I decided to try my luck and open a box as I really wanted the hair... Unfortunately, the hair was not in one of the boxes but the shoes were, love them!!

image_zpsvbsuv6xn.jpg

image_zpskvqzeosy.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So I decided to try my luck and open a box as I really wanted the hair... Unfortunately, the hair was not in one of the boxes but the shoes were, love them!!
    Congrats on winning one of the special event items! These shoes are very unique so it will be fun to have them as an option in your wardrobe.
    I noticed you're from The Hague. I visited your beautiful city a couple of times when I was in high school and participating in Model United Nations (MUN). The largest MUN competition is held there in the The Hague at the International Court of Justice facilities.

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    2 more points, so I started a party and did 1 interaction with friends and I completed the event. I am lazy whenever I can. I'll have to say, I really love when its a 3 day event! I have a life!

R6DR0W7.png
    WwTZHL4.jpg

And ok, I must be the only one who like the guy's shoes.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    And ok, I must be the only one who like the guy's shoes.

Congrats on earning all the items! I think I saw one other positive comment about those shoes so you're not the only one but you are definitely in the minority. I think they are odd. It also looks like the toes have pink nail polish. I don't care if a guy enjoys nail polish but I don't think the guy who liked those shoes would also be the same guy who liked pink nail polish.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Congrats on winning one of the special event items! These shoes are very unique so it will be fun to have them as an option in your wardrobe.
    I noticed you're from The Hague. I visited your beautiful a couple of times when I was in high school and participating in Model United Nations (MUN). The largest MUN competition is held there in the The Hague at the International Court of Justice facilities.

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!

Den Haag! Mijn vriend woont daar! Im trying to learn Dutch but it's not going very well xD we were supposed to visit in October but my husband got laid off and we couldn't afford it anymore, but one day I'll get over there!
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o