Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Hi. Congratulations. THere are no specific Comeback gigs, like there were when they were first rolled out. After that, all the gigs just went into the timeline, and whether or not you were doing a comeback, we all got the same gigs, just not in the same order. But now, you've done another comeback, and you just move forward with whatever the current jobs are.

Again, congratulations. I'm finding the 3rd comeback is easier for some reason than the 1st. Good luck and glad you're enjoying the game. ;)
    v

Ahh makes sense! Thanks, Koko and I do find it easier the 3rd time around too.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Started the 3rd comeback and I haven't gotten any gigs for it :|. On the bright side, I now have 191 k stars and counting!

Wow...congrats on earning all those K stars!!! Hopefully there will be an exciting way to spend them very soon :-D
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Congrats Vats! I love your purchases/prizes.

Thanks for clarifying the energy vs event issue.

Thanks Holly!

Congrats bladeoo!

So 1 more day until the end of the event, how everyone is doing?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    It's a weird glitch, it only works for me on the jumpsuits that I don't own yet. So if you go to your closet and pick one you don't have click on it and it should go on your doll, click again on the same jumpsuit and it should change you clothes to clothes you own but you keep the shoes on. From there you can put any outfit on with those shoes. On my game if you click a third time on the jumpsuit my doll goes barefoot.

That is AWESOME Kmbaby! Thanks for the easy instructions.

Bcebfz7.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Wow...congrats on earning all those K stars!!! Hopefully there will be an exciting way to spend them very soon :-D

Thank you, Holly! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this week and weekend. I knew I should've started playing this game last year, but noooo, I didn't want to lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Thank you, Holly! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this week and weekend. I knew I should've started playing this game last year, but noooo, I didn't want to lol.

I didn't even consider playing this game last year and my wallet is grateful. I do hope that our hopes are met. The veteran players talk glowingly about last years Halloween & Kim's birthday excitement.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    It's a weird glitch, it only works for me on the jumpsuits that I don't own yet. So if you go to your closet and pick one you don't have click on it and it should go on your doll, click again on the same jumpsuit and it should change you clothes to clothes you own but you keep the shoes on. From there you can put any outfit on with those shoes. On my game if you click a third time on the jumpsuit my doll goes barefoot.

Thanks for the easy method. I'd figured out how to style the shoes on my doll without my doll wearing the actual jumpsuit.

20jic8i.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I was busy all day so I am now grinding the night away trying to earn as many K stars as I can. The upside is that all these gigs earn me fans but I have a long way to go before I max fans and tie for #1. I always multitask when I play KKH and watch TV while I grind. So far this evening I've watched 60 Minutes, Blue Bloods, and The Blacklist. I think I'll watch either The Good Wife or Once Upon a Time next.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Thanks for the easy method. I'd figured out how to style the shoes on my doll without my doll wearing the actual jumpsuit.]

Isn't it fun to swipe these shoes!!?! We have sooo many pairs of shoes but I really like the simple style of the jumpsuit shoes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Isn't it fun to swipe these shoes!!?! We have sooo many pairs of shoes but I really like the simple style of the jumpsuit shoes.

Yes it is. My doll doesn't have that much white shoes inside of her closet. So I am extremely happy that it matches with my doll's dress. I will mix & match the other jumpsuit shoes with different wardrobes on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    They're really such great little shoes! Now I wish I didn't have the red and white jumpers already! To use those red shoes at will...<sigh>
    image_zpseof2rasr.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Did anyone complete the storyline gigs when you have to open up your own pop up restaurant? I'm kinda confused about the quests that I've completed. I lost fans when Willow Pape came inside my doll's restaurant and she spread rumors about that she was food poisoned. She kicked out Willow Pape afterwards. When my doll appeared on Ray Powers talk show, she exposed Willow Pape and gained fans immediately.

But why is my doll's restaurant so empty though? She has no customers and no waiter/waitress working at her restaurant. I was expecting to see some random NPCs sitting st the table. It seems weird. I hope that my doll's restaurant doesn't close down and go out of business soon.

Screenshot_2015_10_11_22_17_45.png

Screenshot_2015_10_11_22_18_10.png

pictures upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Sorry I haven't been active on the forum much today... My psychology teacher killed himself today and it's been really tough dealing with that. He really didn't show any signs of depression or anything and he always seemed so happy. He was one of the nicest teachers in my school.. You really never know.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh my goodness, Trevor...so sorry for your loss. Depression is relentless. He was probably happy to teach and know students like you. I'll be thinking of you!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I didn't even consider playing this game last year and my wallet is grateful. I do hope that our hopes are met. The veteran players talk glowingly about last years Halloween & Kim's birthday excitement.

I haven't spent any money on this game and I hope I never have to lol. Maybeeee around tax time LOL
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Did anyone complete the storyline gigs when you have to open up your own pop up restaurant? I'm kinda confused about the quests that I've completed. I lost fans when Willow Pape came inside my doll's restaurant and she spread rumors about that she was food poisoned. She kicked out Willow Pape afterwards. When my doll appeared on Ray Powers talk show, she exposed Willow Pape and gained fans immediately.

But why is my doll's restaurant so empty though? She has no customers and no waiter/waitress working at her restaurant. I was expecting to see some random NPCs sitting st the table. It seems weird. I hope that my doll's restaurant doesn't close down and go out of business soon.

You'll eventually have a gig where the restaurant has customers. I think Kim even shows up. Until then, you'll keep getting dire warnings about the restaurant and that if it fails you are on the hook for 50% of the losses. You'll do a gig or two to promote it. In the end, you make some money.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    You'll eventually have a gig where the restaurant has customers. I think Kim even shows up. Until then, you'll keep getting dire warnings about the restaurant and that if it fails you are on the hook for 50% of the losses. You'll do a gig or two to promote it. In the end, you make some money.

Okay thanks for info. I have to wait to do the next gig till tomorrow then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, Trevor...so sorry for your loss. Depression is relentless. He was probably happy to teach and know students like you. I'll be thinking of you!

What happened to Trev? Is he OK?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I must be going insane or the post got deleted, but I'm pretty sure Trevor posted about something personal that happened today and I was trying to offer some comfort. I don't want to say much more in case he changed his mind about the post or something...but yes I think he's okay.
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    153txdw.png
    Of course the one time I get something, it's something I don't even want.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Tomorrow new update for sure!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I must be going insane or the post got deleted, but I'm pretty sure Trevor posted about something personal that happened today and I was trying to offer some comfort. I don't want to say much more in case he changed his mind about the post or something...but yes I think he's okay.

Hmmm, I wasn't here, and I deleted nothing. I hope he is ok too.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

Your post made me very curious too, but I couldn't find anything going back through his forum posts. It's funny when you spend enough time here that you feel like you kinda 'know' the people, and then you post when something important happens to you, but then you realize you've actually posted something personal to a ton of strangers and hurry to remove it! The online social life is a strange thing.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I remember seeing his name as the last poster briefly. By time I got to the last page his post was gone.

I reached out to him... Hopefully I'll hear back soon

Andriod player
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    153txdw.png
    Of course the one time I get something, it's something I don't even want.

Val, I so want the hair, I spent enough stars on one game to outfit all three......except for that hair. I'm going to try one more time. ANd I'm playing your box. Keep your fingers crossed.

ETA; you know, sometimes I just want to cry. 4 more boxes, and nothing to show. I can easily spend all my stars and still not get the hair. I'm an idiot, I'll probably try more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for explaining, Koko! I understand.
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Val, I so want the hair, I spent enough stars on one game to outfit all three......except for that hair. I'm going to try one more time. ANd I'm playing your box. Keep your fingers crossed.

ETA; you know, sometimes I just want to cry. 4 more boxes, and nothing to show. I can easily spend all my stars and still not get the hair. I'm an idiot, I'll probably try more.

You're an optimist, Koko. That's the word you meant to use. Never idiot. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I reached out privately, so well see what happens. I am deleting your post Eselle, ok? :(

Ok, I deleted everything, and to our friend, know we've been reaching out. I'm trying to keep it private till you want to speak publically. But know that lots of good thought are being sent from all who saw your post or the others.

To everyone who's post I deleted, hope you understand.
    Thanks guys. And I'm okay with talking about it, I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not for the forum so I deleted the post.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Thanks guys. And I'm okay with talking about it, I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not for the forum so I deleted the post.

We're fam here, dysfunctional at times, but still family :)

tumblr_nqolamD6iU1swk8e0o1_400_zpsuicytvnq.gif

Andriod player
  • Options
    OMG, I JUST got here after replying privately to Trev. Trev. I just saw this after I came up with that corny thing for you to do.
    DMV, you've never been more right than you are right now.

And, to add, everything's been put back now, except for me explaining the deletions. :)

Welcome Back Trev. Ever been to an Irish Wake or Funeral? It ends with an open bar. And everybody drinks and they talk about the good times. Remember those. Don't get drunk, but remember the good times.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary