Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Trevor, pull yourself together man!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Trevor, pull yourself together man!

I'm literally laughing out loud now and got some weird looks from my family :D:D:D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    How about this flick from 85? Robert Downey Jr has a small part in it.

*OOOps. it was supposed to be the trailer for the movie, and it was the movie. Dumb Mod Moment.

And of course, the theme song that went with it.

Jenna Elfman is Danny's Sister in Law. THis band has a long history going back,way back. Mystic Knights of OingoBoingo or something. really campy stuff. I'll find one of those. It's a party after all.

Edited: Ok, this is even weirder. Here's a clip from the Gong Show, seems the band was formed........sit down, in 1972. ANd they were the Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Trevor and Nai then it means I'm slow! It makes sense I type very slowly on the keyboard or on the phone.

OMG that glitch, I'm sorry, but I laughed after Koko's comment:p.

And thank you Koko for always make me feel young when you post those old things that I don't know, ok I always try take a look at what people post here, but a whole movie ... we'll leave for another time Robert!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I don't know what I should buy next to get the romper. I need to spend 115 more. I already bought a hairstyle and a jumpsuit and the rest on gift boxes. Hmm... should I spend the rest on hairstyles or should I grab some Judith Leiber purses?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai that chihuahua bag is wonderful, I wish I had one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats, are you asking me to buy it, so you will get jealous? :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    WHAT?

What kind of person do you think I am?

I just wanted you to have the opportunity to be happy with that bag!:p

I know why you said that, it's because I forgot to wish you get better soon, right? So get better Nai!

I'm working on that combo you suggested, but I'm having a hard time spending my k-star ... look how crazy I am ... I love to admire the number of k-star I have the higher happier I am.

I think it's an Uncle Scrooge syndrome!
    JZAo0Lc.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is Glu giving us more rivals because Willow Pape is getting boring? The new rival in my game is a basic ***** lol

Carol Davida will always keep it classy. She doesn't have time to make a scene with a trashy *****.

Screenshot_2015_10_10_12_53_09.png
    image hosting free no registration
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    My doll's motto is *it's nice to be nice* 😂

So annoyed that I did all 3 weekend gigs and got no bonus for finishing them 😁
  • Options
    My doll's motto is *it's nice to be nice* 😂

So annoyed that I did all 3 weekend gigs and got no bonus for finishing them 😁

Glu never gives bonus points for V.I.P weekend events which absolutely sucks. Uggghhh 😣 👎
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    OMG> No that's the wrong link. it was supposed to be the minute trailer. lol. I'll fix that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, Vats, no, I don't want to get better. I don't want to be working 25 hours straight again, and having only 6 hours of sleep in 2 days. Good thing is, I got sick and I got to sleep in for 13 hours woohoo!

LOL oh stop it, spend it! And then go work your butt off earning more KStars :) Wish you lots of luck fighting with your stinginess :p Also, good luck on your gift box.

Also also, if I can put a ban on you guys using postimg to post images, I would LOL!! I hate not being able to see the microscopic pictures. I'm using my desktop and this is what I see. It's super tiny, and zooming in doesn't help, the usual pictures from other websites appear in full size. The ones from postimg appears microscopic on my phone, my iPad, everything! What IS wrong with my devices?! Ok lastly, I recommend imgur :o

Vats and Carol I used your posts.
    B4LUXBy.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yay another 4K kash box. The hair was right next to it but I've learned my lesson. >:|
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselle, oh man, I pursued the hair like crazy got it only on my 9th box. If you are not willing to spend a lot of KStars for the hair and don't really care for the hair, I'd say save your KStars for other events this month!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I don't know why, but I bought another giftbox. And Kokolo (Android) got the hair. The next thing I knew the phone - Z well, she the one in the krotchugging (pronounced - Krot Chugging) romper. I swear, that little Galaxy S4 is the Kiley out of the two. She wants to be the next AppleP. Now, AppleP has to go back in for the hair. and she'll spend what she must for the romper. And I'm only getting these 8 hour jobs to do. If I've earned 5 stars since it started, I'm lucky. lol.

9d9f3d11-26db-4757-ab94-57b24dc3f399_zpsbrjxukle.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Definitely Nai, that's my plan! Unfortunately (sorta) I'll be on a cruise October 27th-November 1st so I'll miss out on the Halloween event but I hope they do some cool stuff for Kim's bday.

Edit: I'm insane sometimes but I actually thought about talking someone into playing my game for me while I'm gone lmao :p I missed Halloween last year so it's gonna s u c k to miss it this year.
  • Options
    I don't even want to work with the new rival on my game. I'm wondering if that's a better option to choose⁉

Edit: Okay so I'm gonna choose not to work with her.

Screenshot_2015_10_10_13_51_40_1.png
    free picture upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    My doll's motto is *it's nice to be nice* 

So annoyed that I did all 3 weekend gigs and got no bonus for finishing them 

My Dolls want to hang out with your doll. I LOVE that motto. Do you wake up in the morning cheerful?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Definitely Nai, that's my plan! Unfortunately (sorta) I'll be on a cruise October 27th-November 1st so I'll miss out on the Halloween event but I hope they do some cool stuff for Kim's bday.

Edit: I'm insane sometimes but I actually thought about talking someone into playing my game for me while I'm gone lmao :p I missed Halloween last year so it's gonna s u c k to miss it this year.

I think you should ask someone to play for you! I would.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »

Also also, if I can put a ban on you guys using postimg to post images, I would LOL!! I hate not being able to see the microscopic pictures. I'm using my desktop and this is what I see. It's super tiny, and zooming in doesn't help, the usual pictures from other websites appear in full size. The ones from postimg appears microscopic on my phone, my iPad, everything! What IS wrong with my devices?! Ok lastly, I recommend imgur :o

Vats and Carol I used your posts.
    B4LUXBy.jpg

Hmm...I have no idea why it's appearing that way on all of your screens. I just recently got a new laptop and I can see it a decent size on a mobile or desktop site. I just don't get it.

Edit: Thanks for posting this. I'm usually on the forums on my devices. I didn't even realize that I became a senior member. I don't when did that happened. Yaaaaaaaay me😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    My Dolls want to hang out with your doll. I LOVE that motto. Do you wake up in the morning cheerful?
    Haha, my teachers say that I'm such a ray of sunshine and always so positive when I'm really not and am doing everything not to fall asleep in school and just keep chatting with my desk neighbor. 😂

BTW, such a great idea to let someone play for you but I couldn't even live a few days without my iphone.
  • Options
    Hmm...I have no idea why it's appearing that way on all of your screens. I just recently got a new laptop and I can see it a decent size on a mobile or desktop site. I just don't get it.

Edit: Thanks for posting this. I'm usually on the forums on my devices. I didn't even realize that I became a senior member. I don't when did that happened. Yaaaaaaaay me��

Me neither... :(

I think at 1000th post?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Eselle, you totally should, I know I would! I thought cruise ships have wifi though?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I have some time to set it up I think, the question is who? I need someone who I can trust. I'm thinking my mom or my younger sister. My younger sister is local to me and would probably be more interested and could understand the game better but she's flaky so that worries me. I only care about the weekend event honestly and the daily dates with hubs so I don't get divorced.

The cruise ships do have wifi I believe but the boyfriend would be so irritated if I took my iPad with me to play this game lol. I already get a lot of krap for playing it at home.
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    The cruise ships do have wifi I believe but the boyfriend would be so irritated if I took my iPad with me to play this game lol. I already get a lot of krap for playing it at home.

Maybe he doesn't have to know. 😉
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Nothing happens when you say Yes to the fake rivalry. The girl is only doing it for media attention. I ignored her and nothing happened after the event. Never got anymore calls.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Nothing happens when you say Yes to the fake rivalry. The girl is only doing it for media attention. I ignored her and nothing happened after the event. Never got anymore calls.

I think that I chose not to do the photoshoot with her for the last gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Haha, my teachers say that I'm such a ray of sunshine and always so positive when I'm really not and am doing everything not to fall asleep in school and just keep chatting with my desk neighbor. 

Lol. My friends and teachers said the same things about me. They'd call me "Happy Holly" and joke that I should always wear yellow since I'm so "sunny." The downside of that happy demeanor is when you truly are upset about something, everyone can tell. My best friend would call it "black cloud Holly" because without my sun, my black cloud would permeate everywhere.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Lol. My friends and teachers said the same things about me. They'd call me "Happy Holly" and joke that I should always wear yellow since I'm so "sunny." The downside of that happy demeanor is when you truly are upset about something everyone can tell. My best friend would call it "black cloud Holly" because without my sun, my black cloud would permeate everywhere.

Holly u r super duper nice . It shows thru in written communication. I can only imagine how sweet u probably are in person :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player