Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Good point I'll just save them....thankyou Holly :)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Rex asks us 10 questions based on our history in KKH land. Wow -- some were hard! I don't pay attention to the names of other characters, movies, books, etc. I was guessing and got 6 out of 10 correct.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok so I've been playing nonstop for the past 3 hours and I accumulated 40 kstars so I bought a gift box (and got energy :() but then the giftbox purchase didn't count at all towards my VIP Event.. I'm so mad.
    image_zpschmhsjuo.jpeg
    Long story short I just ended up buying KStars because I wasn't about to do 105 more gigs but I'm really mad.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Rex asks us 10 questions based on our history in KKH land. Wow -- some were hard! I don't pay attention to the names of other characters, movies, books, etc. I was guessing and got 6 out of 10 correct.

Lol I was guessing and got 7. I was surprised I actually knew some of the answers since i never pay attention to gig titles or people's names.
  • Options
    Here's what all I bought: (plus like 4 ****py giftboxes)

image_zps0c3t1h7h.jpeg

I literally never spend more than 50 kstars on a VIP Event and I rarely buy kstars so this was a first (& prob the last) for me. At least now I can just relax and earn kstars for Halloween.
  • Options
    Look who Dixie ran into while in Vegas.... Our weekend host, Trevor!

8XZNKBg.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Ok so I've been playing nonstop for the past 3 hours and I accumulated 40 kstars so I bought a gift box (and got energy :() but then the giftbox purchase didn't count at all towards my VIP Event.. I'm so mad.

Long story short I just ended up buying KStars because I wasn't about to do 105 more gigs but I'm really mad.

That's really strange. Whenever I buy 40 K star gift boxes, the purchase counts toward my VIP event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    That's really strange. Whenever I buy 40 K star gift boxes, the purchase counts toward my VIP event.
    Same here I don't know why it didn't that time..

Didn't Koko say earlier in the thread that we should suspect a surprise Tuesday and Wesneday? Lol i guess I gotta go earn more kstars in case they pop out a new update it do another throwback.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I think it's been about 7 weeks since the last Dating Event. Does anyone know the dates?

It was in the first week of August. We've never had 2 VIP Events in an update previously. I'm so excited about the coming week!

About Rex Mooney, did Grace call you for the Charity Star cover after the show? I got a perfect score so I'm wondering if there's any difference.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    image_zpschmhsjuo.jpeg

You look great! I've earned like 5 k-stars so far so I won't spend 500 or I'll have nothing for Halloween.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks Koko! Certainly wouldn't mind some KKH excitement right around my birthday...

Well, the upside to having all of my relationships reset to zero is getting to max you out for Kstars again, Miss Moderita! And you have such a *****in' Blue Steel, chica!

arrrgh I want this hair so badly! Really regret not trying harder to get it the weekend it was available. You girls look great!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I really hope that we'll get something for finishing the weekend storyline. If not I'll be a bit disappointed because finishing 6 hour gigs takes ages 😁
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    arrrgh I want this hair so badly! Really regret not trying harder to get it the weekend it was available. You girls look great!

Thanks, Trine! That's why I've started giving myself free rein to chase hair I legit love; I always end up with hair regret! But we know there will be more throwback boxes eventually, so you might get your chance!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Looking stylish as always!
    Dixie and Linda are enjoying one of the last warm days of Fall.

WlvXg6E.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

About Rex Mooney, did Grace call you for the Charity Star cover after the show? I got a perfect score so I'm wondering if there's any difference.

Yes, I got the call to be on the cover of a charity magazine.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so behind. There are questions on the Rex Mooney SHow? I don't even think I have that gig yet. Wah. Happy Saturday. Trevor, lovely thread hosting. You look marvelous btw. And........I'm thinking with the Glu Surprise(s?) for Tuesday and Wednesday where will one thread end and the other begin? Phew. Happy Happy Saturday. AppleP is so happy with her golden Sandal Heels.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I've been out of town a lot lately due to kids' activities and vacation. Like Vats and Holly mentioned earlier, I am done with the "new" starlet storyline. Why does my character always have to take the high road and help these younger ones? Especially one that is making up a feud with me just to get noticed by the press! I know storylines get harder to come up with as time goes on, but didn't we just have a storyline where we helped an aspiring model??

Sorry for complaining. I have had a stressful couple of days. I probably should've posted in the Hookah thread. I need to just relax and drink my coffee now. ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Hi Welcome back. Yeah, I'm not playing with the feud. I keep getting phone calls "What happened? We need drama. " I don't know how it will turn out, but my doll doesn't play the Bish part. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko I also feel like I'm behind everyone with the gigs, anyway looking forward to the surprises that you mentioned!

Holly glad that I could inspire you it's a honor for me!

Mommy you're right it's all repetitive lately, but what upset me is that we didn't have a bonus after the weekend gigs again, I spent two energy bars for each gig to get only 1 k-star, if I had used this this energy to complete 3h gigs I'd have 3 stars more now!

Trevor 40 in three hours? HOW? What is your strategy? I think I earned that amount in a weekend, but with great effort !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm excited too, Tuesday and Wednesday? What odd days they chose, was Throwback box on any of those days? I think there was energy recharge on Wednesday previously.

Vats, if you literally tap for energy for 3 hours straight you could earn a lot of stars.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Really Nai?

I take about 20 minutes to fill a bar of 43 energy bolts making about 2.5 turns around the globe.

With this bar I complete a 3h gig.

Calculating it would give me an average of 3 k-stars per hour.

Maybe Trevor's tappables are more generous than mine!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm adding this to the Weekend thread because I finally won my first halter dress in my 'free' gift box. Love the color, yay! But now that I look closely, the dress is shiny! Is it supposed to be latex or something? Doesn't totally look that way, but how is it shiny?
    image_zpslp8c9n44.png it's fabu, regardless of the implied material!

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassy joined Dixie at one of the gigs for this weekend event.

UEkWli3.jpg

Holly, we look fab darlin'! Mwah, mwah! :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I'm adding this to the Weekend thread because I finally won my first halter dress in my 'free' gift box. Love the color, yay! But now that I look closely, the dress is shiny! Is it supposed to be latex or something? Doesn't totally look that way, but how is it shiny?
    image_zpslp8c9n44.png it's fabu, regardless of the implied material!

Yeah, I think it's latex and its fab, I got that colour too :) Luz looks ah-mazing

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thanks, Sassy!

The halter section almost looks like vintage leather to me, but with a skirt that reflects light, it's an interesting piece! With your skin, this color must really pop on you! You should post the look...

In real life, I'm off to a children's birthday party now. Have fun and grind for a million Kstars, people!

• Options
    I got that dress in a game or two. But, you know I want the lavender. Probably get it in February when I'm sitting under 3 feet of snow. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Koko I also feel like I'm behind everyone with the gigs, anyway looking forward to the surprises that you mentioned!

Holly glad that I could inspire you it's a honor for me!

Mommy you're right it's all repetitive lately, but what upset me is that we didn't have a bonus after the weekend gigs again, I spent two energy bars for each gig to get only 1 k-star, if I had used this this energy to complete 3h gigs I'd have 3 stars more now!

Trevor 40 in three hours? HOW? What is your strategy? I think I earned that amount in a weekend, but with great effort !!!

Tap like crazy. I can go around and collect full energy in 10 minutes at best. But I also got 50 energy in THREE of my giftboxes (so that helped.)
  • Options
    Thanks, Sassy!

The halter section almost looks like vintage leather to me, but with a skirt that reflects light, it's an interesting piece! With your skin, this color must really pop on you! You should post the look...

In real life, I'm off to a children's birthday party now. Have fun and grind for a million Kstars, people!

I think I posted in the ootd last week, before the divorce lol
    Have fun irl :) I'm spending these two days with my parents home, in my birth country :) so very little k stars for me this weekend :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats, I tap really quickly, I'm so used to it I could tap with my eyes closed lol. Sometimes I tap so quickly that when I reach the newer locations where the tappables recharge slower, I have to skip them. I think I can complete a 3h gig in 8-12 minutes? So I earn about 6 KStars per hour. On free weekends, I can tap for hours while watching drama.

I said I would be busy this weekend, but I canceled all my plans on Saturday and Sunday because I'm sick, but not sick enough to stop me from playing KKH. So yes glad I can refill my KStars.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol this is the weirdest glitch I've seen in a while...
    image_zps9inh3c9u.jpeg

It's fixed now but I was very confused lmao