Options

Who's That NPC?

Comments

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Lmao Z listed boyfriend⁉

Haha yeah well, poor guy is useless and becomes quickly irrelevant in our games ^^" (just like Pape in boys' games)
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

What does everyone else's Stanley Shaw, genius film director, look like?

Xi29SqI.png

This is how Stanley Shaw looks like on my game.

2vl1cv8.png

My doll met another NPC on the second Halloween gig from yesterday. His casual style isn't too bad.

ibynw8.png

Apparently this NPC claims to be my doll's #1 fan but she doesn't believe him though because he took Willow Pape side⁉

28k3hpz.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    These are so interesting and funny.

Thanks for the info that Crystal is the same in everyone's game. She did look a little too stylish to be random.

Some of the random NPCs are styling too.

Chanrin I think your Tomas Brennan is cute. I do really like his sweater. I'm not into pink or blue hair. I get lots of pink-hairs. You can have mine if you want to! I saw those pink haired scrubs at the bar in Santa Barbara again today. Both were staring lovingly toward my doll. Too funny.

Carol your director and mine both look like directors to me. Mine's the more nerdy type. Yours is the type who won't let go of his Malibu surfer days. What is with his gold chains though?! His attempt to bridge into a more recent generation? Love his hippie ponytail with his 1970s style cardigan. Lol
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Just noticed Glu made a typo and forgor a 'e' in 'meet'

Yes, I noticed that...I notice typos and grammatical errors in games a lot. I think they (all game companies) might farm out some of the work to places which do not speak English as a first language. Some of the details get lost. I've also seen casual phrases written wrong in games etc.
  • Options
    Since my doll had the day off after a hectic weekend of Halloween parties...she flew around the globe in her private jet.

What did she see, but more NPCs everywhere...and a few player dolls she gifted if they had any left. ;)

I didn't upload any new pix today but I don't think I've posted this guy yet. Did anyone have him in their game? Did he look different?

Mine loves Christmas colors. I guess that is because his 'company is very family friendly.' :p

5rvTlje.png
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My director was wearing a tuxedo and bow tie with shorts. Genius! :p

ipyRo6H.png

And here's the model with frosty eyes and lips...

SkqoCfW.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol Davida met Max Hunter on a gig and she met the other NPC at Milan. Their styles are not too bad, but I'm assuming that the second NPC favorite color is pink because her hair color and her dress matched together. At least her makeup isn't that terrible either.

Screenshot_2015_10_14_18_10_21_1_1.png Screenshot_2015_11_02_18_39_00_1.png
    how to do a screenshot on a pc
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol: Yes the NPCs seem to looove pink and also teal.

Their style is not too bad - but that's a lot of pink! And speaking of teal...

Here is this guy - he is almost always in the Paris restaurant and his favorite line is "I'm a model." First, here he is top to toe.

rd7MDlO.png

Ifv1yqw.png

Model? Were you the before picture??

Charli your director is like a fashion mullet only instead of business in front party in back he's business on top and, party on down? He could go from beach to ballroom depending on where one was looking at him. Lol

The eyeless model - meeps!!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This "charmer" is hanging out in the Shoreline Grill.

B33E030A-3F1E-45E1-903E-2DC0796CCFD6_zpsygcypxs2.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LOL the ones at the Shoreline Grill always seem to fit the beach bum theme!

Holly: Lol it cracks me up that not only is he biting his lip but he's winking. Lucky Dixie!!!

Here are the two pinkish haired scrubs that are always in the Shoreline Grill in my game. They just gaze with lovestruck eyes at my doll, and offer cheezy pickup lines.

The long haired one is apparently a real romantic...

g8YecAM.png

The one with the goatee sounds almost as bad!

FUHHEPB.png

I would need a lot of brandy to fake that conversation since I haven't even read Aristotle's works....
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    This guy is supposed to be the best in his job I guess. I'll gift him a pair of sunglasses, he's too much anonymous for my tastes. ;)

2qxygoz.jpg
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    Interesting NPC, DarinSue, I have not seen this one before.

The tat actually looks good on him (honesty time -I usually do not like the tats in this game), and the necklace is different looking.

But his hair kind of fades into his complexion.

Does everyone's New Orleans yacht bartender look like this guy?

4GnlXyB.png

I wish he'd shoo off THIS guy, who is always on that yacht and creeps me out. He looks like a flasher in some forgotten alley way. And great, he "hates rejection..."

Q8lEeiL.png
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    This guy is supposed to be the best in his job I guess. I'll gift him a pair of sunglasses, he's too much anonymous for my tastes. ;)

2qxygoz.jpg

It's ridiculous that the NPCs have a hair color that doesn't suit their skin complexion Lmao 😃
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This NPC must live inside Restaurant Asadaux because she is there every single time I stop by.
    18779EEF-3240-4DC2-A3CC-7BBD4270C4E4_zps4d9h8yus.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    This NPC may look like he has no name but he actually does. This is Carol Davida first ex husband, Nathaniel Chapman. My doll has moved on and deleted him from her contact list. Nathaniel has amnesia now. Poor guy! 😯All he do now is flirts with his ex wife whenever he sees her. He doesn't remember that he was married to my doll before. They had history together for crying out loud. He looks stylish because that's the last outfit that my doll bought for him. She divorced him because he changed from being humble and for the worst with his arrogant personality. She regretted having a relationship with him. But hey you live & you learn from dating experiences on your love life.

2vb67tu.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Holly: I know, right? It makes me wonder how people are allowed to just loiter in all these places every single day? Lol

That tat does not look good on that NPC, in my opinion...otherwise her styling isn't too bad.

Speaking of NPCs who never leave a place...I went into Shoreline Grill and although I have seen the two 'pink hair' guys so often, this time the long haired one was gone. The guy on the left seems to be smirking. Wonder what happened? The goatee guy still sounds like he hangs out too much in coffee houses on open mic poetry night! (Nothing wrong, not judging...)

GdUhIQi.png

And here is what Mr Gold Chains had to say:

Vtl9S8J.png

He's a charmer! LOL I believe he must have taken one of Mystery's "Negging" courses on how to 'insult flirt.'

Carol: You gave me some laughs with your story, it reminded me of that movie "Memento." I find it very interesting the NPCs keep clothes we give them, even if we deleted them!

Saw this guy for the first time the other day.

I thought, "Hey...Freddie Mercury?!"

BTu7K2w.png

Looks like him, huh?
  • Options

Carol: You gave me some laughs with your story, it reminded me of that movie "Memento." I find it very interesting the NPCs keep clothes we give them, even if we deleted them!

When my doll first met him, he had on a hideous outfit. My doll didn't like what he was wearing. She gave him a makeover, and suddenly he thinks that he's better than my doll. So she couldn't stand him anymore. She dumped him after she made the choice to start dating her bodyguard. At least his outfit is memorable for her though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

Does everyone's New Orleans yacht bartender look like this guy?

4GnlXyB.png

This is how the bartender looks like on my game.

2zyj2c5.png

I didn't upload any new pix today but I don't think I've posted this guy yet. Did anyone have him in their game? Did he look different?

Mine loves Christmas colors. I guess that is because his 'company is very family friendly.' :p

5rvTlje.png

That NPC looks completely different on my game.

Screenshot_2015_11_05_17_52_19_1.png
    image hosting gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I agree Carol, let him keep the suit - why not! Just so long as he takes it *with him* right? ;)

Thanks for the pix of your storyline or working NPCs. I am fascinated how they can look in other games.

Your bartender is still a hipster and your Paul Cleary is still in red and green sort of - both just like mine. I wonder if those were somehow an algorithm built in. And then, most NPCs have an algorithm for tragic fashion choices?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Justine can't keep her looks about her. Here is my Tablet Justine

JustinaIpad_zpsrwzuufzx.jpg

My Phone Justine

JustinaPhone_zpsqsllynpz.jpg

Justine on my phone

and finally Justine on my iPAD
    JustinaiTab_zpsdefv0uuk.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is how you combine a businessman look, sportsman look and schoolboy look.

KDIaPCo.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Justine can't keep her looks about her. Here is my Tablet Justine

JustinaIpad_zpsrwzuufzx.jpg

My Phone Justine

JustinaPhone_zpsqsllynpz.jpg

Justine on my phone

and finally Justine on my iPAD
    JustinaiTab_zpsdefv0uuk.jpg

Wow Koko I am so impressed! They all look so stylish.

Her style isn't that bad on my game too.

Screenshot_2015_11_02_19_29_35_1.png
    image url
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    When Carol Davida was married to her first ex husband, she was gonna flirt with this a-lister NPC but she changed her mind. She thinks that he has a great sense of style but she wishes that she could dye his hair color into black. She chose to be friends with him instead.

2ccqe06.png

Carol Davida met this NPC at Las Vegas. His style isn't that bad but his hair color doesn't suit his skin complexion. He has on too much accessories with his outfit on.

21ubyv.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Carol Davida met this NPC at Las Vegas. His style isn't that bad but his hair color doesn't suit his skin complexion. He has on too much accessories with his outfit on.

21ubyv.png

I ALWAYS change my NPC's clothing/accessories when they bug me. I really wish I could change makeup or hair color/style too though.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I ALWAYS change my NPC's clothing/accessories when they bug me. I really wish I could change makeup or hair color/style too though.

The only time I remembered that I actually changed a NPC clothing was when Vats started a thread about giving the NPC a makeover.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Interesting Justina Seto collection.

Here is mine:

YxDBu56.png

And giving me a little bit of a 'read':

LluzMRN.png

Nai - what an interesting look your NPC has...Maybe he really likes the look of his knees.

Carol - Speaking of guys whose hair doesn't go with their complexion...And he seems to match his clothes to his hair color, as many of my NPCs seem partial to doing.

jQVaMrT.png
  • Options
    Soooo did anyone take pix of their game's industry spies/the guy who wants the recipe to the Everlasting Gobstopper??

Here are two of mine:

ivhbg83.png

GPeEDxF.png

Don't worry KL so far I am keeping your secret but it's getting very old being tested in this way!!
  • Options

Carol - Speaking of guys whose hair doesn't go with their complexion...And he seems to match his clothes to his hair color, as many of my NPCs seem partial to doing.

jQVaMrT.png

Hahaha...that's so true. I think that if he was my doll's future baby daddy, I wouldn't want my doll's third child to look exactly like the father. If I would have to test out the genetics, I would have to change my doll's skin complexion to Julian's skin complexion. I would keep my doll's eye color the same since they already have the same eye color. I would still keep my doll's hair color black because I don't want their child to have the father's hair color. So basically what I'm saying is that the child could have the father's and the mother's features.

If my doll and her current hubby gets a divorce, he could be the stepfather of my doll's two kids. That's only if my doll changes their friendship to a relationship status (e.g. deleting that NPC from her contact list.)

So if my doll and Julian have their first child together (depending on the future update), their child could have Julian's skin complexion, my doll's and Julian's eye color, and my doll's hair color.

That NPC shown on your screenshot hair color matches his shirt lol.��
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

That NPC shown on your screenshot hair color matches his shirt lol.��

And his hair reminds me of My Little Pony!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Justina Seto in my game. I wasn't impressed!
    667Rgv9.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.