Options

Update coming? What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Well apparently you get nothing from Kendall's birthday party. Just an event, nothing special.

I too, just updated my game, I'm on android and I don't have the new Karl outfits yet. Hope this will be fixed ASAP.
    I winner why the game had been super glitch lately. Literally everything they release, comes with an issue or glitch...
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm on android and I have all the new clothes!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Looks like the issue is now fixed. I just got all the new clothes too
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Simon called me again for the King of Seasons task, ugh! Now I have two timers for the same goal. Did that happen to anybody else?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Simon called me again for the King of Seasons task, ugh! Now I have two timers for the same goal. Did that happen to anybody else?
    Nope but I'm done with that gig .. Karl ohh Karl finally it wasnt only tha chat bubble :D
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yaaaay, I got the clothes!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that I even have time to access my game yet. Uggghhh 😣

I'm not sure if my game issues have been resolved as of yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

You and I in the same boat. I've reached out for advice on what to do. As I see it, I have 2 Androids that might be doing the same whole storyline twice. We'll find out together Charli. As soon as I know, you'll know. :) I have 8 hours for the first one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm on android and I have all the new clothes!
    Your profile picture quality is soo omg i cant do it how did u edit it like that :D
  • Options
    With this update they added one more level.. Ughh its so hard to level up why they are 45 Levels :(
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    You and I in the same boat. I've reached out for advice on what to do. As I see it, I have 2 Androids that might be doing the same whole storyline twice. We'll find out together Charli. As soon as I know, you'll know. :) I have 8 hours for the first one.

You have 8 hrs for the first one? Does anyone have 24hrs like I do? Kinda weird how they are different lengths of time hmm...
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yep TTemb, 24hrs for me!

I got the duplicate timer for Karl gig too, Simon call me twice at his office, really annoying... I'm gonna do that gig just after both timers are at the zero, so it's more likely that Simon don't call me again to do the same gig.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    For me too, 24 hrs...!!! Never had one before. I'm setting an alarm every 3 hrs tonight...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This update was SO short! :(
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    This update was SO short! :(

Completely agree - it was kind of like 'oh, it's update time, one, two, three or so quests - yeah, that will do. They should be happy with that, after all, Karl is now in the game'.

Sorry, but after Halloween, it just seems like they're not really trying anymore... Think I may need to head to Hookah :(
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Android here. Duplicate timer for me too on the king of seasons gig. It also has already been 24 hours but the timer has reset now in have to wait another 24. And it won't let me start it without paying 48 stars.
    iOS
  • Options
    Hmm scratch that. I restarted the phone and it let me start the gig without paying even though there are duplicates. It's a 24 hour gig and 40 energy only filled up 75% of one star....ugh!
    iOS
  • Options
    Here's a similar issue:
    Let me take you on a journey...
    Yesterday my Doll was asked to go do a gig at Tulip in Downtown LA (???) she was pretty confused...

zsNxHdU.jpg

When she got to the real Tulip in London she realised that she was at a gig that shouldn't have started for another 12 hours, but hey at least Simon had called her two out of the three times (?!?!???)

VC8iGnJ.jpg

She completed the gig like the hardworking Doll she is, went to Simon's office and chose Kim's friend to design her swimwear range (obvious choice!) However, just now, Simon called her again & asked her to go to Tulip asap because she had a UKStyle Afterparty gig waiting for her.... hmmmm... deja vu (or a glitch in the Matrix) She tried to tell him that she'd already completed this gig, chosen thedesigner & now has the launch event already in her diary (look!) but he wouldn't listen

5CnaXHU.jpg

So like a good little Doll she went to London to check out if Simon really was going insane... and he wasn't, the gig was happening again!!

uBuUyc9.jpg

Nooooooo! She's already chosen the designer (this guys a bit of a ******!) please don't make her do the gig again...

:D

• Options
    TTemb wrote: »
    You have 8 hrs for the first one? Does anyone have 24hrs like I do? Kinda weird how they are different lengths of time hmm...

Hi. I had double gigs for Karl. One I picked up last night with the update that had no clothes, it was scheduled to start 8 hours when I posted, and the other I had just picked up with the update fix for the closet. That still had 24hours. The 8 hour one started outwith 24 hours countdown. Didn't mean to confuse. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here's a similar issue:

Hi. Where is this from? Is it the earlier glitch months ago, or a new wrinkle?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's old, from August. I was searching around for a solution and saw this in Support, thought could be helpful. :)

I guess we'll have to do it once more.

• Options
    Well, both Androids have it twice, so all together I'm doing 5 24 hour shoots. Hope it pays well. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Well, both Androids have it twice, so all together I'm doing 5 24 hour shoots. Hope it pays well. lol.

Hi
    It sure does! And you get like 800xp if I remember right :)
    Sorry you have to do it twice ... Hope they fix that soon
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    I did the first 24 hour gig, what a pain. I noticed that now the duplicate task is still in my task list in the lower right goals, but I no longer see it on the left. I hope this wont be one of those things that never goes away. And Kendall's birthday 8 hour gig?? It takes way more energy than a normal 8 hour gig. So annoying.
    iOS
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I just got the update to 4.2.0.
    But i noticed that there is no Karl Items in my wardrobe but i can see the Karl building in Paris but it is not open.
    Immediately after the update, i got a call from Kendall about meeting a designer friend in Panino and we have an event in Muse.
    So is it during this event i get to meet Karl and the clothes will be available for me or is this a glitch?
  • Options
    It should be fixed by now, a patch was released early morning.

Did you see the loading bar going up to 100% on launching? Restart your phone, see if that helps.

• Options
    It should be fixed by now, a patch was released early morning.

Did you see the loading bar going up to 100% on launching? Restart your phone, see if that helps.

I play on Facebook and i opened the game with Mozilla Firefox to see the game has updated.
    I just closed it now and i am loading with google chrome to see if there will be any change.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    I just got the update to 4.2.0.
    But i noticed that there is no Karl Items in my wardrobe but i can see the Karl building in Paris but it is not open.
    Immediately after the update, i got a call from Kendall about meeting a designer friend in Panino and we have an event in Muse.
    So is it during this event i get to meet Karl and the clothes will be available for me or is this a glitch?

Kendall should call you specifically about Karl Lagerfeld.

For me it was after the designer friend event went badly (even though I got 5 stars so it's the storyline). But I already had the building (open), and the Lagerfeld clothes in the wardrobe, before that.

So I think those are all separate things.

Here is a peek:

http://imgur.com/a/RmD8d
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Kendall should call you specifically about Karl Lagerfeld.

For me it was after the designer friend event went badly (even though I got 5 stars so it's the storyline). But I already had the building (open), and the Lagerfeld clothes in the wardrobe, before that.

So I think those are all separate things.

Here is a peek:

http://imgur.com/a/RmD8d

So it is definitely a glitch then.
    I will wait for the google chrome to load see if it makes any difference
  • Options
    Hi. I notice this morning a few people are experiencing the Karl Klothes glitch the Androids had 2 days ago. I know the Facebook update JUST came out, so I think the new problems are all Facebook games. I'm asking those of you with this problem, to post your details in this thread.:

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Brief description of problem

By posting there, we can make sure Glu is aware of it, and hopefully they'll send through a fix for the Facebook platform as well. Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary