Options

Holiday Fashions Show - 12/11/2015 through Happy New Year

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey guys, hope you've had a wonderful Christmas. I'm a bit late posting this, it's been a hectic few days, we had around 20 family members visiting :) it was lovely, it's not often that we all get together at the same time.

Madison is due to move house! I got an iPad for Christmas so I'm planning on transferring her to the new device :) can't wait to see her on a bigger screen instead of my tiny iPhone lol.

I love this dress! Hope everyone enjoyed the event.

5F7FACB4-D908-43E1-88D1-2053FA2B0501_zpsqm7x1m71.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugh the Christmas boxes are gone?
    I won like only a few items. I wanted that black dress so bad
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got a box this morning that looked like the Holiday boxes, nothing good inside, but it was the holiday box 'look'. Last year they ran through the end of the holidays, marked by New Years. The Star Sale and BlackFriday sale was supposed to run an extra 12 hours, but apparently when they cleared that event, they cleared out the sale. I'm thinking perhaps that happened with the gift boxes as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    The holiday gift boxes aren't gone? I just opened this in my game, I got the tights and thought I'd try my luck opening another box in case it's the last day. Can't believe I was lucky abd won the black dress too! I've been wanting that since it started :)

6161C7E8-A2EA-47B6-A107-19948E0ACE15_zps7vw0ap2t.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I hope the holiday boxes aren't gone. Since my game upset, I lost the black dress, the green earrings, the Cookie Monster outfit, the tights/leggings, and the new glasses. I would love to win *something* back.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Maybe mine are gone because I got all special items? Really hope so for all who did not win their covet items!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Maybe mine are gone because I got all special items? Really hope so for all who did not win their covet items!!

I didn't get all the holiday items and mine are gone aswell :(
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I didn't get one either :( just a normal gift box in the morning.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'm thinking its they cut the boxes the same time the event ended. The placard says running though the Holiday Season. So yes, I believe it was meant to stop with New Years. But, just like the Black Friday sale ended with an event, instead of the scheduled time, the same thing happened now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Definitely a bummer that they took the holiday boxes down already. I was still hoping to get the earrings. I've found the new eyes look a little better on darker eye colors. I still really envy the kylie eyes and lips but since I wasn't playing when those were available I think these eyes are definitely an upgrade to the standard ones in the wardrobe. I'm happy with them!

KKH_Screenshot_1451330351738.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1451330444693.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1451330579005.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1451331719705.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dixie invited CatherineBay to work with her at a photo shoot. I think Catherine's doll looks beautiful with the new eyes.
    The new eyes really work with darker eyes. Look at Mani's doll a few posts back. She looks fantastic.

79DC6E57-D3BE-4633-8EDF-9CAECF608137_zps4xfim8fw.png

Awww thank you. I have the lips too but they look awful on my doll. Like she had realllly bad lip injection which is unfortunate as I really liked the beauty mark.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ok so I kinda went nuts chasing the hair lol, which resulted in me getting every event item from the mystery box! Whoohoo! Ofcourse the hair was in de last one I opened...

image_zpszoatuvtr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Congrats Linda!!! James invited your doll to a party and I was amused to see her decked out in all the new mystery box items. Way to go!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    So happy I got the hair, which is only thing I want from this week's gift boxes. I got the 4k from my free box, 50 energy, and finally the hair. Not bad at all, right! :)

IMG_4058_zps4f80clu0.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    My doll really likes here new hair. Just in time for New Years. :)

10z1y4j.jpg
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm glad you guys like the hair, but it really is hard to use if you have the darkest skin tone for your doll... And it seriously suffers from the curse of odd-hair movements! I won it in my free gift box, which was nice, I guess. I just wish it could be not-ombré if you needed it be.

image_zpsjsh18byl.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Can someone please post the guy's event and giftbox clothes? Thank you. You're all look fabulous. Luz, Have you ever thought to try blonde? I like the hombre in the blonde. You'd look sensational. Rock that hair doll. Happy New Year. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Bringing these over from the event thread. :)
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Screenshot_2015-12-31-06-05-22-1.png

Screenshot_2015-12-31-06-05-31-1.png
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Can someone please post the guy's event and giftbox clothes? Thank you. You're all look fabulous. Luz, Have you ever thought to try blonde? I like the hombre in the blonde. You'd look sensational. Rock that hair doll. Happy New Year. :)

Happy New Year to you! We're on the Island, taking care of MIL's business.

But anyways, here's my attempt at blonde to get around the ombré. Clearly, I'm not convinced, largely because of the matching eyebrows.
    image_zpsmrnvavzq.jpeg

Also, Miss Moderita, I also wanted to warn you that I <Stellan> got my first ever chance to refer a friend for a gig, and picked you. It's the worst timing, but save the gig for later, maybe?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm glad you guys like the hair, but it really is hard to use if you have the darkest skin tone for your doll... And it seriously suffers from the curse of odd-hair movements! I won it in my free gift box, which was nice, I guess. I just wish it could be not-ombré if you needed it be.

image_zpsjsh18byl.png

That ombré hair is gonna look really ratchet on my doll too so I have doubts that I'm actually gonna win it inside of my freebie weekend event gift box. Glu should allow players to have the option to change the color highlights because not all dolls can pull off blonde highlights.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    No such thing as bad timing. I saw that referral come in, grabbed it. Jokes on Stellan, I'm calling HIM in to co star in the gig. Muhahahahaha.

Ok, NYEve on the Island.........I know it's not a festive mood right now, but are you guys looking for fun, or staying in quietly? But, it finally got cold here, so Luz' earwarmers are in perfect style. I love the Blonde on you, but, do what AppleP does when the brows are intense, toss on a pair of sunnies. Pick one with lighter lenses so your eyes show through, but most times, the frame of the shades will cover the hiddeous brows. I never understood the Brook Shields' thick bushy almost unibrow. It looked like a pair of catepillars were taking a nap over her eyes. So.. try the shades. And everyone, doesn't Luz look great as a platinum blonde?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Happy New Years Eve, guys!

Got the black holiday dress in my gift box today, but I'm not too fond of it (still lusting after the sparkle blazer!) and got the ombré hair in my event box!

yx0TeeJ.jpg

Olivia is ready to pop champagne all weekend long!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Got an ugly daily giftbox item in my earned giftbox. And I don't like any of the clothes enough to spend 40 kstars and open another one... But I earned the shoes already and here's how I've styled them!
    image_zps6j07kdmn.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    FURIOUS! Two boxes and two everyday giveaways! Ugly pink-mottled mini dress--thanks, now I have all three or four colors. XXXXXX green handbag. Glu--YOU XXXX! Stopping at having WASTED 80 XXXX bucks today! Good thing, too--I was going to waste yet more. I hope all of your collective Glu New Year 2016 BLOWS. Did I mention I'm FURIOUS?? I DID?! GOOD. Hope you all get a flat tire tonight or your champagne's turned to vinegar. Ugh. Thanks for putting the "happy" in my new year.
  • Options
    Hi. Have to ask you all to stop circumventing censored words. If it's one of the 7 words you can't say in broadcasting, you can't slyly put them here on the board. Don't use the S word.....try Poo. We've gotten reported posts because some people don't want to read those words. Please choose better words? Thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Happy New Year's Eve from to you hope everyone had at least one thing they loved about this year. Let's hope 2016 is a great year especially with the release of the other celebrity games and wish the best for KKH but for now let's party and pop champagne or apple juice for those below twenty one.

vqppqe.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'll definitely be bringing back pink hair for Midori this summer!

PhotoGrid_1451559124376_zpsbsdcaygl.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    ^^^^
    This looks gorgeous, DMV_Doll! I didn't particularly like the hair, but it looks fab on your doll. I'm hoping my free event box has it!
    image_zpshimbpa2g.jpeg

I won this lovely bracelet in a giftbox. I think it's really cute.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I was pretty unlucky with the daily giftboxes but I got the hair today!

kd3j8x.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

PhotoGrid_1451613055830_zpsul1fouwu.jpg

oh and thanks for the compliment Serendipity :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player