Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Baby Aidan is very cute.

I never saw the violet eyes on any babies in the adoption center. I almost adopted a baby with black hair and beautiful chocolate-brown eyes. But I had my preconception (no pun intended) of the blondie-bluey that I eventually got. But they are all very cute.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, here is Z's new little bundle of joy, Porsche Vivienne. I had to change her name from Venus Dakota. Not the best initials for a little girl. PorscheV is a much better fit.But I'm still not married to the name. Whatever her name is - Here she is in Mommy's loving arms,
    Baby2_zpskrfxzsj2.jpg

And, here's a shot of the 2 of them with the Nanny I'm not happy she's in that hairstyle. That's my casual, out for a picnic do!

NurseywNanny_zpsxaia0wzn.jpg

She and little CSteffan are like two little bugs in a rug. They are so cute together, and even though he just a little older, he has really taken to the role of Big Brother.

Come on. Where are the rest of the babies?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    When I get there I will show you both of my babies, I'll probably linger there FOREVER until I find a boy and girl that looks EXACTLY like me--their sibling too of course! The girl will be the oldest, by a minute Lol! So they could be twins if anyone asks I 'conceived.' It makes me sound ridiculous to spend 320k stars on babies but what the heck? Why not?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Koko!

Z's little girl is cute! Who is the father?;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Vats, I would ask, but after the Klusterpuck surrounding little Steffan's parentage, well, sometime you just have to let it drop and accept the little bundle of joy no questions asked. Danielle knows what I'm talking about. Don't you Doll?

TBH, the little Angel has the precise skin tone of my first serious boyfriend. Much to my father's dismay. If you ask me, if we want to find the father, we should check Apple P's date book if you know what I mean. But thank you. She is a sweetie.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I sure do Koko.
    Er.. so can we like change the nanny's outfit? I don't know maybe to make her look more..more?
  • Options
    Are you ready? You are? Okay.. I dearly present Christopher James!
    image.jpg1_zps1g6g8ole.jpg
    Okay yes, I did say I'd get the girl first but when I see the baby boy's precious face it reminded me of myself I couldn't resist passing up a look a like. Anyway..Here's me and Baby Cj revisiting the adoption center to find a baby sister.
    I'm surprised I got him to keep quiet.
    Edit: Time to update my profile pic!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    If you Have a baby with your spouse, do you get to pick out the features like in the Adoption center? In the Adoption Center, I made them show me sooo many babies before I selected Grace Elizabeth.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Aww, all these babies are soooo cute! I adopted Charlotte Ruby, but wifey and I are going to get a sperm donor and go bio next. Somehow.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    I just went to look at babies at the Adoption Center. So I know that in real life sometimes you can't tell whether or not a baby is a boy or a girl BUT usually their hair or outfit gives it away. Unless you're Glu.... Then babies can have identical hair and identical outfits but be different genders.

MzE4Mea.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I can tell if it's a boy or girl by looking at their eyes. Their baby girls have the lashes but the boys do not. I spent about 30m trying to find a baby girl I was not at all successful..
  • Options
    I can tell if it's a boy or girl by looking at their eyes. Their baby girls have the lashes but the boys do not. I spent about 30m trying to find a baby girl I was not at all successful..

The baby boys have those same eyes too though! Just not in the image I posted.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The baby boys have those same eyes too though! Just not in the image I posted.
    Oh wow, near mind XD. I wish we could pick what features we want for our baby. I lost 10 minutes of my life thanks to tapping on my screen nonstop..
  • Options
    Here's another screen grab where the babies both have the almond shaped eyes.

kIzwDZE.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I wish we could pick what features we want for our baby. I lost 10 minutes of my life thanks to tapping on my screen nonstop..

YES! I don't understand why we can't choose the features instead of having to click through sooo many babies. I also wish the babies came with blue eyes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Oh, now I see what you were talking about. Well last minute I got the baby girl I wanted. I now present..............
    (Too many dots?) (Sorry about that)......Regina Rose
    image.jpg1_zpsitxwa5nb.jpg
    The nanny is kinda creepin me out..
  • Options
    Well last minute I got the baby girl I wanted. I now present..............

Congratulations! Regina Rose is adorable. Now don't let the creepy and poorly dressed Nanny hold her too much. You don't want that fashion sense to imprint on your babies.

Also, I love your new avatar with both of your babies!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh, now I see what you were talking about. Well last minute I got the baby girl I wanted. I now present..............
    image.jpg1_zpsitxwa5nb.jpg

Congrats❗ Your baby is so adorable. So does this means that after my first child is born, the nanny will appear inside of the baby's nursery room?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    YES! I don't understand why we can't choose the features instead of having to click through sooo many babies. I also wish the babies came with blue eyes.
    Girl tell me about it! Omg why not just let us pick? They treat it like its a slot machine lol. I love the big eyes and lashes thing on the babies. My first baby has the almond shaped slant & now I want big purple eyes but I can't seem to find it in the tan skin color & black hair combo.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl tell me about it! Omg why not just let us pick? They treat it like its a slot machine lol. I love the big eyes and lashes thing on the babies. My first baby has the almond shaped slant & now I want big purple eyes but I can't seem to find it in the tan skin color & black hair combo.

I think Danielle's new baby, Regina, looks very close to what you want. Danielle said she had to click on new babies forever to find her.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I think Danielle's new baby, Regina, looks very close to what you want. Danielle said she had to click on new babies forever to find her.
    Yes! Same eye shape but the skin color one shade lighter. oh well.... Let's just see. Actually I just wish everything can be truly customized.
  • Options
    lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    How did you all get the nanny and another baby? I play on Facebook and wondered if I needed to update because I saw a message earlier while playing the game that there is now an option to adopt a second baby. I'm curious. Thanks!
  • Options
    Guuuurrrrrrlllll...... Meet the newest edition to the Strange family. This little girl right here is Sativa Joy. I saw her eyes & I didn't even care they weren't purple.

v8f11w.jpg

Here I am holding Sativa & the nanny holding Zoë, my first born. Where is my husband at?

654a36.jpg

The nanny is creepy af. I don't like how we don't get to pick what our nannies look like, either. I wanted mine to look like Donatella Versace.

Ok Kim, please hurry up & have the baby so you can get pregnant again. I'm ready for another virtual kid lol.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I think there's nothing wrong with that, babies are are all the same anyway so why not have the same clothes.
    I just went to look at babies at the Adoption Center. So I know that in real life sometimes you can't tell whether or not a baby is a boy or a girl BUT usually their hair or outfit gives it away. Unless you're Glu.... Then babies can have identical hair and identical outfits but be different genders.

MzE4Mea.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you all for your compliments. I couldn't agree more about the nanny.. I'm currently holding ChrisJ But Regina is losing her patience.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I love the black eyes :d
    hi! This is my first official post. I have been enjoying all your baby pictures, and decided to stop being a lurker. 😉

due to a horrible glitch my baby had been transparent for weeks! Poor little baby aidan was nothing, but a diaper and eyebrows for the first weeks of his life. This last update seems to have cured him of his transparency.

So, i am finally able to present to you tiffany & kevin kelly with baby aidan!

image_zps8jihnnwp.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Guuuurrrrrrlllll...... Meet the newest edition to the Strange family. This little girl right here is Sativa Joy. I saw her eyes & I didn't even care they weren't purple.

v8f11w.jpg

Here I am holding Sativa & the nanny holding Zoë, my first born. Where is my husband at?

654a36.jpg

The nanny is creepy af. I don't like how we don't get to pick what our nannies look like, either. I wanted mine to look like Donatella Versace.

Ok Kim, please hurry up & have the baby so you can get pregnant again. I'm ready for another virtual kid lol.

Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Your baby looks so adorable! By the way I love the name Savita Joy. It sounds very unique.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey :) I'm saving up my k stars to adopt a baby girl, I already have a boy with my husband. I really wanted a girl first time round so that's why I'm adopting instead of going on a ton more dates so I can make sure I definitely have a girl.
    I've saw a few really cute girls in the adoption centre but I'm not too keen on their hairstyles.
    Please (if it's not too much trouble) could someone who already has a girl post a snapshot of all the girls hairstyles? Am I able to change the hair to that really cute bun the baby girls have even if I adopt a girl with a different style?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :) I'm saving up my k stars to adopt a baby girl, I already have a boy with my husband. I really wanted a girl first time round so that's why I'm adopting instead of going on a ton more dates so I can make sure I definitely have a girl.
    I've saw a few really cute girls in the adoption centre but I'm not too keen on their hairstyles.
    Please (if it's not too much trouble) could someone who already has a girl post a snapshot of all the girls hairstyles? Am I able to change the hair to that really cute bun the baby girls have even if I adopt a girl with a different style?

When I adopted my daughter,she had a single bun on the top of her head. I have purchased a few more hairstyles for her. You can change her hairstyle but not the hair color.
    CEwpLKB.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Here is the complete wardrobe for the babies. You'll notice with this and the hairstyles I posted above that Glu has combined the boy & girl clothes & hairstyles into one wardrobe (Target would approve....).

YdT0Mx5.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.