Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Little Martin is finally here! I swear, these 9 months flew like a dove.
    I actually thought we will have a daughter, but you can never know, right?

Martin looks a lot like his mother though, and I'm very happy about it. It's been a long time and a lot of vintage wine before M's husband asked her if she's ready to make a baby, but as soon as this little cutie was in here arms, she forgot everything about those exhausting dates. I know M can't wait till she earns millions to spend them on her beautiful son, and not on booze for her handsome husband.

156alav.jpg

I really hope Kim will throw a baby shower for us though. Her congratulating tweet was lovely.

That is such acute baby Kate!I hope Kim throws you the best baby shower!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got my babies late Sunday and yesterday, I have been spared the worst baby shower ever. ;) And Kate, your baby looks so perfect. Standing in BH Mansion like that, I see great things for him. Better keep him away from Cass. Those Kokonut Kids are Kray Kray, and I think Cass will be a handful. And she may look cute, but SamiJ gets wild as well. She likes to play hide and seek. Especially in the PuntaMita House. Took me 20 minutes to find her. (Ok, it took 2 minutes to find the nursery there, I exaggerate for effect.

Ok everyone, I'm about to send the family photo to AppleP's Spouse. He's been very busy, and I don't think he's been reading the threads and seeing who she was up to. I mean what. Keep your fingers crossed. Neither of them have Green Eyes, so we'll see what happens. A month ago he looked like Gavin Rossdale from Bush. Sigh, now THAT Mr.? looked like he could be SamiJ's dad. Yeah, maybe that will be the angle. Ok, I'm ready. Thanks everyone.
    SamiJAndMrF2_zpsstxxr0bk.jpg
    I'll let you know what happens. heh heh heh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SycamoreSycamore Registered Users 7 Posts
    The Noir family is complete! It's been a long process but Sophia and her husband Parker can finally introduce their little Noah to the world.

CDCDDD96-2623-4200-8023-CD318091B9BF.jpg

I am really stoked that Noah has got the eye colour of his father :D:D:D
    GC: Sycamore261
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Sycamore!

Noah's green eyes are definitely gorgeous!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    all the babies are sooo cuuute...

here's a little pic from the nursery

5wyu11.jpg
  • Options
    Gorgeous gorgeous babies. Congratulations everyone. My last game is about a a day away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    530 points till I get whatever baby the game decides to give me. lol. Having heard it's based somewhat on how Mommy looks......I'm tempted to totally change my appearance, and see what happens. lol. So, I've got 2 energy, 530points to go.....anyone know how long this will take? what's the best hourly? 8 or 4? sigh. That game blew off all the other tasks, ok, back to the dating frenzy.

Ok. 432 points. Got bored and spent too much at oak. Back in vegas at my old dating spot. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm thinking of radically changing up my looks as well. i wonder if the babies can be born with purple eyes.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    sycamore wrote: »
    the noir family is complete! It's been a long process but sophia and her husband parker can finally introduce their little noah to the world.

cdcddd96-2623-4200-8023-cd318091b9bf.jpg

i am really stoked that noah has got the eye colour of his father :d:d:d
    omg congrats! Noah is soooo cute!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Hi guys this is a dumb question but I have seen many of you upload photos with great definition! Some of you use an application to improve the resolution of your images?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i'm thinking of radically changing up my looks as well. i wonder if the babies can be born with purple eyes.

I wonder too. Maybe the chances are higher if dating a purple eyed NPC.
    PM to add
  • Options
    wanted a boy but i'll keep her cause she's cute. this is lil miss sunshine, Rihanna :)

57A71873-8BEC-45B4-B4B7-ACA1363B7CDC.jpg

i don't edit my photos with anything other then the occasional crop
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    That's so cute Alkoholiks I love the little hat and it's a perfect name :)

Everyone's KKH families look perfect :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    She's gorgeous, Alkoholiks! And I want that hat in real life! I'm guessing her hair is black to go with her eyebrows, and match your hair?

Was mom an NPC?

At least now you get to use all of the baby wardrobe options, between Jedi and SAM's kids...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Awww Little Miss Sunshine is perfect. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait for Rhianna to playdate with Cass, Sami, Pilar and the Tablets baby. OMG, Kat worked for 2 days straight and finally popped out her little bundle of joy at 6:30 this morning. Phew. Here is little Dante Christopher. He looks just her don't you think?
    DanteAlexander_zpsibrtxnhq.jpg

I'm torn between Dante Alexander, Rocco Marcellus,ooooh, Dante Marcellus? Can I get a few votes here? The father is absolutely no help. Never even said hello. Real person popped up in my list one day. I must have added him back or something. Anyway, I'm all named out. Hmmm. should I give him an Irish Name? My true life coloring, I'm as Irish as they come. So, he looks like he could be Irish. Aaaaaack, Name anxiety. You should have seen me trying to name Cass.

Oh, and most of my pics are just cropped, sized and/or framed. The larger the picture you post, the clearer it is. as you resize and get smaller, you need to sharpen it with a photo editor. So, when I make something like the kickline. the images start out in photobooth at 1333pixels by 1334. The actual kickline dancer were shrunk to about 200xsomething. so when the images became that much smaller, they needed help. My program of choice is PaintShopPro (but only because I began on that 10 years ago.) I have and can use photoshop™ but it takes me longer. Industry standard for artwork is Adobe Illustrator, and I haven't even touched that one. It's like putting me in a Bugati.

And the camera function in your device is a big part of it. The phone camera is not as sophisticated as the Tab and ipad, so my phone pics tend to need sharpening if you shrink it even a little.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Congrats, Alkoholiks and Koko! Both babies are so cute.

Alkoholiks I love that outfit together. I didn't get either because I couldn't figure out what to put with them. What is your baby's hair like under the hat?

Koko: I like "Dante Christopher" and yes he's adorbs and looks just like her.
  • Options
    Martin is adorable. Congratulations on a wonderful family. :) Michelle Lynn, enjoy dating. And, if you save up a few stars...it's faster.

And now, Low and Behold, I knew I said Z the phone wasn't having a baby because She and Moony haven't even spoken since the wedding. And I wasn't buying her a baby, and omg. I didn't even know she was expecting. But, Here's Z, the GalaxyPhone little tiny thing, and her bundle of joy.......

Very Strange that I didn't know she was expecting. I mean Apple P was just huge, and they're triplets you know, so for a while we thought she'd have twins... But here is the latest little Apple of our eyes.
    ~Cassius Stephan~
    ZandKass_zpsyly8nf3n.jpg

Isn't he just the cutest little thing Auntie Luz?
    Cassius Stephan is too cute..I am a little surprised to see Z have a baby, but he is a cutie!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Awww Little Miss Sunshine is perfect. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait for Rhianna to playdate with Cass, Sami, Pilar and the Tablets baby. OMG, Kat worked for 2 days straight and finally popped out her little bundle of joy at 6:30 this morning. Phew. Here is little Dante Christopher. He looks just her don't you think?
    DanteAlexander_zpsibrtxnhq.jpg

I'm torn between Dante Alexander, Rocco Marcellus,ooooh, Dante Marcellus? Can I get a few votes here? The father is absolutely no help. Never even said hello. Real person popped up in my list one day. I must have added him back or something. Anyway, I'm all named out. Hmmm. should I give him an Irish Name? My true life coloring, I'm as Irish as they come. So, he looks like he could be Irish. Aaaaaack, Name anxiety. You should have seen me trying to name Cass.

Oh, and most of my pics are just cropped, sized and/or framed. The larger the picture you post, the clearer it is. as you resize and get smaller, you need to sharpen it with a photo editor. So, when I make something like the kickline. the images start out in photobooth at 1333pixels by 1334. The actual kickline dancer were shrunk to about 200xsomething. so when the images became that much smaller, they needed help. My program of choice is PaintShopPro (but only because I began on that 10 years ago.) I have and can use photoshop™ but it takes me longer. Industry standard for artwork is Adobe Illustrator, and I haven't even touched that one. It's like putting me in a Bugati.

And the camera function in your device is a big part of it. The phone camera is not as sophisticated as the Tab and ipad, so my phone pics tend to need sharpening if you shrink it even a little.

Oooohhh he is so cute..man it feels like everyone has a baby except me lol.:p I like Dante Marcellus. I hope the husband at least pops in once to see his son..i mean how can you ignore that lil face!:o

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    wanted a boy but i'll keep her cause she's cute. this is lil miss sunshine, Rihanna :)

57A71873-8BEC-45B4-B4B7-ACA1363B7CDC.jpg

i don't edit my photos with anything other then the occasional crop

Rihanna is adorable, and I like her hat, it fits her well!

• Options
    I got my babies late Sunday and yesterday, I have been spared the worst baby shower ever. ;) And Kate, your baby looks so perfect. Standing in BH Mansion like that, I see great things for him. Better keep him away from Cass. Those Kokonut Kids are Kray Kray, and I think Cass will be a handful. And she may look cute, but SamiJ gets wild as well. She likes to play hide and seek. Especially in the PuntaMita House. Took me 20 minutes to find her. (Ok, it took 2 minutes to find the nursery there, I exaggerate for effect.

Ok everyone, I'm about to send the family photo to AppleP's Spouse. He's been very busy, and I don't think he's been reading the threads and seeing who she was up to. I mean what. Keep your fingers crossed. Neither of them have Green Eyes, so we'll see what happens. A month ago he looked like Gavin Rossdale from Bush. Sigh, now THAT Mr.? looked like he could be SamiJ's dad. Yeah, maybe that will be the angle. Ok, I'm ready. Thanks everyone.
    SamiJAndMrF2_zpsstxxr0bk.jpg
    I'll let you know what happens. heh heh heh
    That is a beautiful family Koko! (A lil jealous..:p) Hopefully he can come here soon!

• Options
    Oooohhh he is so cute..man it feels like everyone has a baby except me lol.:p I like Dante Marcellus. I hope the husband at least pops in once to see his son..i mean how can you ignore that lil face!:o

You're not the only one, heh. Because I'm indecisive, conceive or adopt, adopt or conceive. Are you gonna have a baby/ or thinking about it?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Sycamore wrote: »
    The Noir family is complete! It's been a long process but Sophia and her husband Parker can finally introduce their little Noah to the world.

CDCDDD96-2623-4200-8023-CD318091B9BF.jpg

I am really stoked that Noah has got the eye colour of his father :D:D:D

Sycamore, Noah is such a handsome little boy! The family is gorgeous!

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You're not the only one, heh. Because I'm indecisive, conceive or adopt, adopt or conceive. Are you gonna have a baby/ or thinking about it?

I want one, but I am only at 700 points with her fiancé and I only have 6 kstars...soo yeah that's my hold up. Are you going to have one?

• Options
    Ok, You should date a lot. Depending on what this weekend event is, and whether you actively 'go for it' you should consider just going to one of the free/inexpensive date places and date, date, date, date, date. That's how the last Android did it.

And.......from what I've seen complexion and hair color is the same as the mother. So....if you want to have a tan blonde baby, you must look like that when you say yes to having a baby. So, when you are getting close, make sure you have your skin and hair right for how you want your baby to look. Good luck to those who are on the road to parenthood. :)

And thank you for the compliment on Dante.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, You should date a lot. Depending on what this weekend event is, and whether you actively 'go for it' you should consider just going to one of the free/inexpensive date places and date, date, date, date, date. That's how the last Android did it.

And.......from what I've seen complexion and hair color is the same as the mother. So....if you want to have a tan blonde baby, you must look like that when you say yes to having a baby. So, when you are getting close, make sure you have your skin and hair right for how you want your baby to look. Good luck to those who are on the road to parenthood. :)

Thank you! I think I will make that my goal for the next two weeks or so..I am experimenting with different looks to see what I like the best.. but I will keep that in mind when he goes to as about the baby.

Also your welcome Koko:)

• Options
    I want one, but I am only at 700 points with her fiancé and I only have 6 kstars...soo yeah that's my hold up. Are you going to have one?

Yes I am! Hopefully in the near future. How much was the points to get a baby, 10k points? It's a long road for us, my guy's about 2000 points but he's now thinking of changing partners! Tsk.

ooh good information! So the baby will have a 50-50 chance getting the eye color from the spouse. I wonder I should have on the biggest eyes so my baby gets those big round eyes.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dante and Rihanna are adorable!

Uncle Vats will make a visit as soon as possible.

Nai is 12k to have the baby.

Noona I know you can, keep dating!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    thanks for the compliments everyone! Rih came with the little afro and her hair is black like mine.

well as usual i took the easy way out. i had the highest relationship points with jedi. AWKWARD lol. there was one npc that was the same complexion as me but she had crazy blue hair. i didn't want a kid with blue hair. i only needed like 3500 points with my other game as opposed to starting out fresh with the npc. so idk who the mom is in situation lmao.

i am surprised at how there is almost no difference between the boy and girl closets or hair.

Dante looks awesome. its a shame we can't bring all the kids to a baby park or something to play
  • Options
    Now Luz, we have a real special Thread planned and I don't think any colone cleanses will be available. . No, I don't have a clu. But why should this be different. All will be explained when I open the even thread. Perhaps we should have a pool to see............ah......you'll just have to wait. As usual, I'm missing all my notes. , maybe the Babies ate them. i don't know how she does it, But Apple P managed to 'step in a raise' Z's beautiful little Stephan. She's decided to use his middle name till he's old enough to decide if he wants to be Cass or Cash. And I hear she's circling round the helipad for TabletDoll's home. But TabletDoll is serving a lunch to the paparazzi on the tarmac right now, so I don't see that happening.

ohhh. gather round for a quickly disappearing fun fact

Ahh pwhoop. You missed it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'd like to show you all the picture of SamiJ with her GodMother.......Noona.
    The corsage is on the wrist, because holding the baby for the christening, I didn't want Noona worrying about sticking the baby with a corsage pin, so we opted for the wristlet.

AuntieNoona_zpsegzguhq5.jpg

This is a picture she'll always treasure Noona. Thanks for saying yes. You look nervous holding her, but don't worry. After she's been dropped a couple of times, you won't worry about it. We're not. :).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.