Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

1161718192022Next

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I don't feel bad for what was in my signature i don't see what i did wrong tbh, i feel awful because people are steady making me feel like an awful person for being myself there's a difference. It feels like I have to constantly go out of my way to change myself just to make others happy to fit their idea of what kind of human being i should be and honestly it makes me become self-deprecating, anyway it doesn't exactly matter any more on what i think or feel. If they're happy then it's fine ig.

anyway I started the thread but haven't exactly begun to finish it because as I stated people just love to make me feel like a horrible person, if I'm up for it I'll finish it later, maybe idk.

Here's the link you all :

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?253745-KKH-A-Match-Made-In-Heaven

I need to make sure i unchecked 'show your signature' on any of my posts and then i am gonna log off so Carol feel free to add more on it if you'd like. I'm pretty sure you'll do an amazing job on it.

Have a great day or night everyone.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm glad you're staying, and don't let people make you feel bad about yourself. When posting on forums, you have to be flexible. If it's not your website, you have to go along with things. You need to be flexible.In order for everyone to have a good time, we have to respect others and make allowances.
    Carol joined the forum and began posting in a multi pastel colored font. It was harder for some to read, so Carol graciously changed itl And you know what, she channeled that desire for creativity into the fantastic art that she does. That's a lot more expressive than using a pretty font that pleases only you but troubles others.

We could debate forever whether it is the message or the medium that matters, but for now, I'm going to play big old mean moderator and ask to return to topic. Thank you.

But first - you don't go back to every post to change your signature, or delete it. That is all done through settings. Just edit your signature and it will change on all your posts, except for those where you manually set it not show.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. We have a new love, romance and all that goes with it thread, it's here.

This thread is being closed, and if you've shared and want to share it again, or if you want to change and tell the story a little differently, no matter what the case.....some tell your tale in Heart Matters

Thanks for participating. :) A new Baby Thread will be opening shortly. Hang on for that. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.