Options

Update 4.6.0 is here!!!

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I've only gotten the earrings so far by doing dates
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    The gifts look great. Looks like I'm gunna date grind for today since we are all snowed in! It's our turn in the Midwest from the east coast. We only got 6" but it delayed school by 2 hours! Those are some fab gifts. THANK YOU GLU FOR LISTENING AMD ADDING THIS FEATURE!! ❤️
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As far as the SoChic London, When Mia said come back in three days for more, I am hoping that means comeback, work 3 more tasks and get paid again. My dolls love to work for stuff. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The earrings are one of the best ones I have in my closet so I'm really happy

The ring is golden and has a flower shape. It's cute but barely noticeable

Anyone got pics of the dress/shoes
  • Options
    kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Anyone got pics of the dress/shoes

QueenCookie posted it in Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016 today
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198917-Keeping-Up-With-Kouture-Fashion-Thread-2016/page9

2a9whux.jpg
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    All the gifts you can receive from your partner.

2e37upw.jpg
    k4u1k.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Mia is so pretty but since I've never spent money on the So Chic London store - and I mean EVER, it's way too high for even just a cash register - we'll never meet ;3

Heh, heh, heh. I didn't spend anything on it myself, and I'm still glad I didn't--everything is ridiculously expensive. Nevertheless I did complete the three tasks and get my 3 stars; maybe you'll want to, too. I was wishing for it to just disappear and become a restaurant or spa, but since there's finally something going on there, I'm ok with it. Plus, you get paid $1,000 profit with the 3 stars.:)
  • Options

2e37upw.jpg
    k4u1k.jpg

???
    I got the shades in a weekend event last year, so not sure why they're here; and I already bought the gray top yesterday. I don't think these two items belong here, and particularly the gray sweatshirt not-a-dress since probably a lot of us already bought it after yesterday's update. Which I have to say, wardrobe-wise, was pretty disappointing. The puppy in the tote bag is very cute tho. I also bought the gray boots; laughed at how much the heart sweater costs and am avoiding it, at least for now, on principle. But I'm sure everybody will prolly jump on it for V Day, as well as simply just to have it. Don't think it'll make its way into my own wardrobe, oh well. Then again, you never know.... :p
  • Options
    Oh the purple outfit is really nice!

Well done glu!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    ???
    I got the shades in a weekend event last year, so not sure why they're here; and I already bought the gray top yesterday. I don't think these two items belong here, and particularly the gray sweatshirt not-a-dress since probably a lot of us already bought it after yesterday's update. Which I have to say, wardrobe-wise, was pretty disappointing. The puppy in the tote bag is very cute tho. I also bought the gray boots; laughed at how much the heart sweater costs and am avoiding it, at least for now, on principle, and simply because in my own opinion think it's just not so great. And everybody will prolly jump on it for V Day, as well as simply just to have it. Don't think it'll make its way into my own wardrobe, oh well.

The glasses aren't the gift, the gold ring is (on top of the shades).
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I know probably everyone is tired of hearing about a throwback sale but is anyone else hoping that this Thursday it will happen :rolleyes:. Can't wait for Friday to see what glu has stored for us this weekend.
    Sophie
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I know probably everyone is tired of hearing about a throwback sale but is anyone else hoping that this Thursday it will happen :rolleyes:. Can't wait for Friday to see what glu has stored for us this weekend.

I got a mini update this morning, so maybe it will happen this week!
    Also, someone on Instagram said it would be a Nene/job weekend. :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG, I need those hot pink shoes NOW!
    I loveeee this update!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This is the first update that I like in a long time. 10 new items are a reasonable number, I'm in love with the gifts and this new dating method also seems like the romantic getaway it's gonna be really nice, can't wait!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

2e37upw.jpg
    k4u1k.jpg

Omg!! I love these gifts!!
    Yes!!! That ugly wench is out of my So Chic store <3!!!!! Bye Steph(I think that was her name), don't let the door hit you on the way out :p.

Mia looks fierce as hell, you better come through girl yaaaaasss *snaps*!!

I hope we get another grand weekly from the store now.

I hope that we start gaining $$ from the So Chic London. I have not put any money into the store since we basically do t use it. I found mushed all 3 of the things and she told me to come back in 3 days and Mia is gone when I go to the store now.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I wonder what the second gift is. Hope it is as good as the earrings

896EBAF5-E1C3-46A2-B935-66042638203A_zpshgdjmw49.jpg

Where did this dress come from?! It's sooo pretty!! I love it :) I was so excited yesterday when I saw this update!! Valentine's Day is my daughters birthday, so it's obviously my favorite holiday!! Decorating for her parties is the besssst!!!! <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Where did this dress come from?! It's sooo pretty!! I love it :) I was so excited yesterday when I saw this update!! Valentine's Day is my daughters birthday, so it's obviously my favorite holiday!! Decorating for her parties is the besssst!!!! <3

The dress is from last year's new years event - 2014
    iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What a nice surprise when I got the update this morning!

Really nice new features!

Pink pants<3

I loved it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Wth? I've dated my spouse endlessly with nonstop 5 heart dates yet I don't get a gift yet. I'm mad now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Wth? I've dated my spouse endlessly with nonstop 5 heart dates yet I don't get a gift yet. I'm mad now.

He knows that Erica cheats him sometimes lol

Ok maybe you got a glitch, ugh! I didn't try to get those yet to help you better...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    He knows that Erica cheats him sometimes lol

Ok maybe you got a glitch, ugh! I didn't try to get those yet to help you better...
    uh oh... I thought I was allowed to cheat on my husband. It's KKH right? Lol I guess we are being punished.
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts

Did you do 10 dates with your spouse? Check your achievements tab. The very last one is the new one that was added for this updated - It's called "lovers." Once you hit ten dates (which will be 100% of the first level of this achievement), you will get the earrings. And then you will need more dates (someone said 20 dates for level 2 for the second gift, and so on.)

Also, when you finish the 10th date, leave that location. Once I did that, I got a call from the spouse and got the gift.
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Did you do 10 dates with your spouse? Check your achievements tab. The very last one is the new one that was added for this updated - It's called "lovers." Once you hit ten dates (which will be 100% of the first level of this achievement), you will get the earrings. And then you will need more dates (someone said 20 dates for level 2 for the second gift, and so on.)

Also, when you finish the 10th date, leave that location. Once I did that, I got a call from the spouse and got the gift.
    OH wow. Ok I'll do that. Dating just turned complex in this game dang.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm wasting so much money at Oak dating.....$20k so far. That's I've done 34 dates in a row and my husband hasn't paid once!

It's going to be so brutal to get the dress. 66 more dates to go....sigh.
    iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

2e37upw.jpg
    k4u1k.jpg

That dress is GORGEOUS!

I'm not sure if I like all the guys items together - if only that floral jacket for kstars was the reward instead - but it's nice to see what my man will be getting me soon ;D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm guessing whether or not your spouse pays for you is pretty random? I just did my fourth date since the update and my husband paid
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts

I got it in the last throwback sale :)
  • Options
    The glasses aren't the gift, the gold ring is (on top of the shades).

Ohhh. Thanks!:D
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I got it in the last throwback sale :)

Awesome!! Thank you :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    uh oh... I thought I was allowed to cheat on my husband. It's KKH right? Lol I guess we are being punished.

I've been cheating just to get one hour dates and the cheat dates count along with my husband dates. In fact when I got the earrings the last date was with one of my side guys but it was my husband that called with the earrings.