Options

Update 4.6.0 is here!!!

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Can anyone post some pictures with the gifts from husbands? I see talking about pink shoes, purple dress and a ring. I am sooo curious right now!! I can't wait to see them!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Heh, good reply! There are two NPCs I'm dying to go out with, and their meters show I broke up with them at some point; I don't even remember how that happened, it was such a long time ago. And oftentimes they show up in various places, no speech bubble more often than not. And they look so sad and bereft that I actually feel bad, and how weird is that?? Nevertheless, I can't bring myself to cheat even in a game. (Hey, can I get some credit for that? And a ****tail? Sweet. And preferably pink. Thank you.)

Hahaha my first doll never cheated on her husband. She always been faithful to him.😏

My second doll is single. I think that she will end up being a cheater lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here is the Cassio glitch I was talking about earlier in the thread. I took screenshots this time. It is "Cassio" but is says Jeremiah on the speech bubble, plus he has different hair and skin color. Notice my doll still calls him Cassio!

t1iuOdz.png
    WPBufhe.png
    fqMo9lb.png
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Heh, good reply! There are two NPCs I'm dying to go out with, and their meters show I broke up with them at some point; I don't even remember how that happened, it was such a long time ago. And oftentimes they show up in various places, no speech bubble more often than not. And they look so sad and bereft that I actually feel bad, and how weird is that?? Nevertheless, I can't bring myself to cheat even in a game. (Hey, can I get some credit for that? And a ****tail? Sweet. And preferably pink. Thank you.)

Ok, this is an edit: Wow, I was surprised to see my type of drink had some asterisks inserted. The search-and-destroy program finds all! Can I call it a "crocktail" instead? Let's see....

Edit two: Ok, yay, that worked! One sweet pink crocktail pleeze! Thank youuuuu!

I'm seeing signs of temptation to cheat when you say there are two, not one, yes it's two NPCs you're dying to go out with. See, those are early signs! I mean, it's always a hard choice between two right? So... should I still prepare the crocktail? Hehe!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My Cassio's name is Isaac :D And he looks just like Jerimiah. I would love him more if he looked more like Oscar Isaac though.
    Not sure if I will ever want to spend any money on him in the future. It was nice to pay KStars to be on ToC with him, but this nonsense... Just no.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm seeing signs of temptation to cheat when you say there are two, not one, yes it's two NPCs you're dying to go out with. See, those are early signs! I mean, it's always a hard choice between two right? So... should I still prepare the crocktail? Hehe!

Omgggg, you are *such* a bad influence! Hee! I'll keep you posted on the crocktail status. We should meet somewhere, get tipsy, and let the cheating begin!
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Well at least you went. It says I have to go but when I go to 10AX nothing is there. this is after the time it was s upposed to start. I have been having problems with this one as well as the one where i am supposed to meet NENE in Vegas.
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Here is the Cassio glitch I was talking about earlier in the thread. I took screenshots this time. It is "Cassio" but is says Jeremiah on the speech bubble, plus he has different hair and skin color. Notice my doll still calls him Cassio!

t1iuOdz.png
    WPBufhe.png
    fqMo9lb.png
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My Cassio is called Kristoff lol

I never noticed that until now, but is Cassio's eye shape different from those guys had at the wardrobe?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hey hey hey, people. Wanted to ask something, does the nee update only has the stroyline about Cassio and Chiara, Willow and Rex Mooney and the charity event with Grace Washington? I completed all and got no calls after that. Since I completed all the storyline and a comeback before the update came out, I guess I'm out of storyline again till the weekend event gigs or new gigs for this update? Ahhh, back to parties I guess. Does anyone knows anythibg about the special getaway location & special event*s* and limited time items? I have seen none. ��
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    Can anyone post some pictures with the gifts from husbands? I see talking about pink shoes, purple dress and a ring. I am sooo curious right now!! I can't wait to see them!
    I posted them on page 7
    Sophie
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow I've never seen that happen. Was he being neglected or did he still have the pink smiley face vs the pink angry face?

Hi Catherine! I wasn't neglecting him! We'd just had a bunch of dates in a row, but then I got tired of the eight hour dates, so I stepped out a few times in a row with a foxy NPC. And then was when he lost it. No faces of any kind, smiley or cranky. Just calling to divorce.

Some people are soooooo oversensitive! There was nothing between us, honey, he meant nothing to me, but mama needs a new pair of shoes!!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Eh, I expected this would happen. I believe it's been over 3 days and still no Mia in So Chic or a call from her to start another set of quests. I was hoping we would be getting 1,000 Kash and 3 K-Stars every 3 days. xD Maybe tomorrow.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    Eh, I expected this would happen. I believe it's been over 3 days and still no Mia in So Chic or a call from her to start another set of quests. I was hoping we would be getting 1,000 Kash and 3 K-Stars every 3 days. xD Maybe tomorrow.

Check your store Cilan! Mia was there for me this morning with more quests. It looks like we will be able to do the 1, 3, and 8 hour gigs every 3-4 days or so for a $1000 bonus!

Although it would be nice if it was free money like the other stores we have, it's better than the store sitting there pointless!
    iOS
  • Options
    Also has anyone done the new Willow quest that came with the update? What did you choose to do on the Rex Mooney show?
    iOS
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    http://image.jpg upload png

Hi guys! I know this probably doesn't belong here, and my feelings won't be hurt if it gets deleted, but I don't know where to ask this question and it's driving me insane!! Haha :)

Ok, sooo.. When I go to gift one of my friends, those bones and skull shirts pop up to buy for them, but they aren't in my own wardrobe :( is there a reason why their game can get those clothes but not mine? They aren't in any of my locked wardrobe items either. I'm so confused! Thank you :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    On my female game I went with Maria advice and threw shade and got a little increase in fans while I told the truth flat out on my male and didn't lose are gain a bunch either. So I guess if you lie and go along with Willow you'll lose fans.
    Sophie
  • Options
    http://image.jpg upload png

Hi guys! I know this probably doesn't belong here, and my feelings won't be hurt if it gets deleted, but I don't know where to ask this question and it's driving me insane!! Haha :)

Ok, sooo.. When I go to gift one of my friends, those bones and skull shirts pop up to buy for them, but they aren't in my own wardrobe :( is there a reason why their game can get those clothes but not mine? They aren't in any of my locked wardrobe items either. I'm so confused! Thank you :)

Those two shirts can only be revived if someone kindly gifts them to you. If you play on iOS I wouldn't mind sending both to you.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Those two shirts can only be revived if someone kindly gifts them to you. If you play on iOS I wouldn't mind sending both to you.

Oh my gosh, really?! That would be soooo amazing of you!! I love them both but obviously can't get them. You're too kind :) I will gift you back if you don't already have everything :) I've noticed a few people already have everything and I can't send them anything.
    My GC is: tarabella08
    Wow, thank you so much :) you're the sweetest!!
    XoXo
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Guys don't forget to stop by So Chic London today to do more gigs and to collect 3 K-stars and 1000 Kash!!! I just did and Mia told me to come back again in three days!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Guys don't forget to stop by So Chic London today to do more gigs and to collect 3 K-stars and 1000 Kash!!! I just did and Mia told me to come back again in three days!

That's awesome!! Thank you :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, really?! That would be soooo amazing of you!! I love them both but obviously can't get them. You're too kind :) I will gift you back if you don't already have everything :) I've noticed a few people already have everything and I can't send them anything.
    My GC is: tarabella08
    Wow, thank you so much :) you're the sweetest!!

It's no problem gifting is one of my favorite things to do in KKH.:o Yeah I already have all the gift able items but if I didn't you wouldn't have to send me anything :D.
    Sophie
  • Options
    It's no problem gifting is one of my favorite things to do in KKH.:o Yeah I already have all the gift able items but if I didn't you wouldn't have to send me anything :D.

Oh my gosh!!! You are soooo sweet! It felt like Christmas just now haha!! Seriously, thank you sooo much :) I totally would have sent you gifts if I could! I love everything! I haven't had any friends on here until a few days ago, and I'm already having so much fun sending gifts! I love sending things to newer players.. It's so fun! Thank you again! That made my day :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    UGaGycV.jpg

Luv the earrings
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I have a thing for big chunky earrings
  • Options
    I finished the storylines today, another really short update...

I'm having an issue. I didn't started the special Nene's gigs of the weekend, I did she wait for me at the Miragio Grande all over the weekend. I thought that after the end of the event she was going away, she did, but at my to do list is the task that ask me to go meet her!

Is that a glitch? Anyone else is experiencing the same problem?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmm. Maybe when the next little update comes it will wipe that out, but I know when there are problems, they always ask if you have any missed taks. If it persists, you should contact customer care, or if you want to do that now you can. I don't want to see you with any problems down the line.

Was the Selfie book the end of the Storyline? I finished that, Grae called and thanked me, then I waited an no one called for anything but side gigs. So, I think AppleP's waiting. And one Android isn't getting her gifts. I'll go work on that for a while.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah Koko, that was the last one!

I already sent a ticket!

Thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I heard from someone that this weekend we will have a VIP event.

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I heard from someone that this weekend we will have a VIP event.

Didn't we have a VIP weekend just 2 weeks ago? xD But that's cool! It's just funny that every VIP weekend, I keep saying I'm going to buy the helicopter! But every VIP weekend, I open enough of those weekend giftboxes to give me enough points to reach the final prize LOL. So I don't ever get to spend any stars on anything else. xD
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    Didn't we have a VIP weekend just 2 weeks ago? xD But that's cool! It's just funny that every VIP weekend, I keep saying I'm going to buy the helicopter! But every VIP weekend, I open enough of those weekend giftboxes to give me enough points to reach the final prize LOL. So I don't ever get to spend any stars on anything else. xD

Lucky you! I never have enough stars to win the third prize and never get Kstars from my boxes :( I wanted to save up for the next VIP event, but it's coming way too early and all I have now is 84 Kstars. Once again, only a box and the second prize for me, sigh.