Options

Krossover Clothing Event Not Activated

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm feeling the same way. I think they meant tasks on board, because I have 4, and I finish one and it gives me another. So, I think I'll submit my ticket when I get rid of the older things. I will be honest, I put down the K&K game to just finish the tasks here. My iPad got the clothes with no problem, and I know we want them for our ANdroids.

Vats, I saw you greeting, you ask if we've seen your crossover clothes, is that because you got them, or they're still missing and you're just asking around?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah. For me, I am Level 35 but have not done ANY gigs since Level 20 or so. I wanted to get my achievements out of the way and level up before I enjoy the storyline and relax while doing it. So if I really have to clear out the stories, I have a LONNNGGG way to go. I might just e-mail them to give me the clothes directly.
  • Options
    If that works, let us know, Glu will be getting a lot of emails. I have 4, finish one and it gives me another to replace it with. I'm going back over to the k&K board and seeing if there are any updates there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I finished all the tasks from the 4.7.0 update still don't have krossover gig or the krossover clothes just don't waste your time :) ..
  • Options
    Ok, I looked again, and it says that you should clear the pending calls from Simon, but it says:
    "If you have completed all these requirements and still did not receive your reward items in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, then kindly contact us here along with a screenshot of your main game screen/active quests and your Hollywood ID."

Ok, so, if you get to the point where you can show your open gigs in your window, just submit the ticket with the screenshot and your Hollywood ID. I have 4 active gigs. I can only show 3 open, so when I complete the gig I'm doing, and that task disappears, before I leave (and get handed another gig) I'll open the 3 tasks, and take my shot. And, the link takes you to GluAdmin's post about how to submit a ticket. I'd do it from the game, and don't forget to include your Hollywood ID.

ETA: Ok, reached out to Glu to see if there is any way we should proceed. But if you want to submit that screenshot feel free.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I'm bowing out. I have submitted a ticket and got nowhere with Glu. I've recounted my issue on at least four threads. It's been almost a week. If it was important to them, it would be fixed. I hope you all get the rewards you earned, I'll just chalk this up to a lesson learned about Glu.
  • Options
    E-mail submitted with very clear details, screenshots, and very basic English so there is hopefully, little chance of misinterpretation.... lol! Here's hoping I get help.
  • Options
    Thanks Cilan, we're counting on you. Seriously thanks for being the first to pursue this according to Glu recommendations. I'm doing my best to clear more from my screen, but every task is a no costar 8 hour killer, one of which Willow's there for and soooooo annoying.

And, two games just hung out with Kim, eager to use her to plow through the tasks.........no co star. If my 24 hours runs out I'm gonna be really sad about this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, I looked again, and it says that you should clear the pending calls from Simon, but it says:
    "If you have completed all these requirements and still did not receive your reward items in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, then kindly contact us here along with a screenshot of your main game screen/active quests and your Hollywood ID."

Ok, so, if you get to the point where you can show your open gigs in your window, just submit the ticket with the screenshot and your Hollywood ID. I have 4 active gigs. I can only show 3 open, so when I complete the gig I'm doing, and that task disappears, before I leave (and get handed another gig) I'll open the 3 tasks, and take my shot. And, the link takes you to GluAdmin's post about how to submit a ticket. I'd do it from the game, and don't forget to include your Hollywood ID.

ETA: Ok, reached out to Glu to see if there is any way we should proceed. But if you want to submit that screenshot feel free.

Did this before the weekend event, not a single answer from Glu in their ingame massages...I guess we will have to wait for another week or weeks. Really, it's time for glu to step up and make a real effort to put together a better costumer service. The first time I contacted them about this issue they answer me in 2 days, now that I'm actually showing them there is an issue I don't get even a 'we're fixing it' sometimes I just want to erase the app and be done with it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was just joking around Koko!

My plans of finishing the story lines gigs totally are going down the river, Maria called me again and gave two more story lines lol

Actually that's a good thing, we got what? 6 storylines at this last update, I'll be busy until the end of the week doing those!

Not that I believe that after finishing it I'll get the Krossover call...

I won't send anything for the support, we have a bad story, the time we got the glitch on Kim's b'day I asked for the jacket that they were giving that day and I never got, also didn't heard anything from a special purple button for the eyes of my baby and recently I asked something else that run out of my mind now and they also did nothing for me so...

Back to the gigs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I won't send anything. They have to fix this for themselves. They have to put ALL the Krossover items in our wardrobes.
  • Options
    Ok, I get it. I guess I'm ever the optimist. Gets me in trouble sometimes, but sometimes, if you have faith in people they surprise you. Since they posted telling people not to worry about time limits, once it was initiated there was no time limit to complete it, I think they're being loose about time, so I'll be loose about time. I was specifically asked to let them know if there were problems with getting the clothes, I did, and till I'm told to step back I'm going to hold faith that we will get our clothes. So you guys just keep gigging, don't worry about it, and when there's movement, I'll let you all know, and then we can all claim our clothes together. They have a lot popping right now. K&K is here, we're waiting for Brit's game, and who knows what's going on with their other kinds of games, all the battle ones. I am just very very sure, that we will get the gifts promised, it's only a matter of time before we find out what happens next. ;)

But I recognize the other points of view, and understand once bitten, twice shy. So, don't you guys worry, I'll worry for us. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi guys, just heard from Glu, For Android games not getting Krossover items, they've been working hard on it since the problem surfaced. They think they found the solution and are testing the fix now. So they're asking that players hang on a bit longer and stay patient. There is no time limit for the Krossover event and they ensure that the players who achieved the rewards will get them. It seems to be an issue with the Android version and they're working on the fix now.

So, this info was just given to me, and I think we'll be wearing our clothes very shortly. They ask for our continuted patience, and I'm fine with that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi guys, just heard from Glu, For Android games not getting Krossover items, they've been working hard on it since the problem surfaced. They think they found the solution and are testing the fix now. So they're asking that players hang on a bit longer and stay patient. There is no time limit for the Krossover event and they ensure that the players who achieved the rewards will get them. It seems to be an issue with the Android version and they're working on the fix now.

So, this info was just given to me, and I think we'll be wearing our clothes very shortly. They ask for our continuted patience, and I'm fine with that.

Finally!!! Thank you so much, Koko! And I'm sorry... Sometimes I can be very annoying lol.
  • Options

That's great news! Thanks for your diligence with this, Koko!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts

Thank you so much for the updates! Hope you're feeling better!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Koko!

I saw that there is an update for K&K at the playstore, I'll just download that if it's related with the fix, someone knows something about it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Good luck Vats. Let us know what happens, though I'm pretty sure the fix will be coming through KK:H. But I know we'll get them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I was curious and got the update, but it's just about an event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Tomorrow is another day, and I have a good feeling. Although at this point, anything that wasn't a sneeze or a cough would be a good feeling. :) Seriously, we can pick up clothes watch again tomorrow. Nuthin happening tonight. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There's an update available on Google Play for KKH! Please, be the fix!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I just updated my game and I got the Krossover quest!!
    Thank you Glu, and Koko for being on top of this! Can't wait to get that dress!
  • Options
    F-I-N-A-L-L-Y! I updated my game and now I have all the Krossover items. No Krossover quest, just the items in my wardrobe, but I really don't care, LOL.
    Thank you so much, Glu! Seriously, thank you!!! And I sorry for the bad things I said before. And THANK YOU, Koko! Your positive thoughts and infinite kindness helped us a lot!!
    Now I'm really happy! <3

Screenshot_2016_02_23_23_42_02.png

TÃ-DÃ!

KKH_Screenshot_1456282202492.jpg

YES!
  • Options
    Yay. Got the quest call. I gotta wait 8 hours to do the quest, but at least I got the call... haha.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes! I got the quest and the phone call from Simon. I'm still waiting to receive it on my other game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I finally got Simon phone call on my second game. Yay!☺😊

There was an update on Google play and it fixed the glitch.

Thanks Glu for keeping your promises.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got the call from Simon late last night and this morning I finished the gig and got the Kylie outfit. Thanks Glu for taking care of this issue and thanks Koko for keeping us updated!
  • Options
    Just got the call from Simon. Thanks Glu! And thanks Koko, for helping us with this issue.
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks Glu! Can't wait to Vats get his new clothes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yay is right Vats. Kat is taking the update now, she'll be running around in that slip dress asap! Thank you Glu.

(Now, did I tell you Glu would NOT let us down?) Thank you Glu.....now, about that throwback sale.......:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary