Options

Krossover Clothing Event Not Activated

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    You had 24 hours from when the game became available, to download from the Krossover Event Screen (pictured above) to qualify for the Krossover event. I started on 2 of my devicex, but didn't take it on the third in time, so while you could still download and play K&K the Krossover Event eligibility was over. If you didn't take the game during that period, you could not partcipate in the Krossover event.

If you started the event within the right time, and completed the event, got the clothes in the K&K game, but received no call, then you should check the play store for an update if you're Android. There was a glitch, that has been corrected for Android players who participated in the Krossover event. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    agneauagneau Registered Users 2 Posts
    I still havent received my items. I wonder why. I am using ios not android
  • Options
    Unless you saw the krossover screen announcement, I'm not sure it is still available. I thought there was 24 hours from the launch, to jump into this offer, and then complete it whenever. Right now my last game is nearly level7, but I never saw the crossover screen so I am not convinced I'm eligible. You can ask customer care, or wait to see what happens when I'm level 8.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I started the game on the phone yesterday. Saw absolutely nothing anywhere in the game about the Krossover. Then, tonight I hit level 8 in K&K, and Boom. I immediately had this pop up on the phone in the K&K game.
    Screenshot_2016-02-28-19-22-41_zps1dwgbnrr.png

The I went straight into kkh. Where this popped up

Screenshot_2016-02-28-19-24-23_zpszmrefjdt_edit_1456707304465.png_zpszqmjy3iv.jpeg

So, if you haven't gotten these screens/ or Simons call after reaching Level8 in K&K, please make sure you are updated to the latest version of KK:H, and if still no call, post your info here.
    If it's only a few, submit tickets to customer Care, if we have a larger portion of people with this problem, then we'll see what happens.

So, list your
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in KK:H

Brief description:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hello.

Can someone please help me.
    I did the krossover event, I received the prizes in my Kendall & Kylie game, but when I went to collect the prizes, I only hit the "collect" section, not the "collect + Kim's game"

Ever since then, I have not heard anything from Simon about it.

I have been checking the boards, as well as the FAQ about the event, and tried talking to Glu support about it, but I'm not getting the answers I need to collect the prizes in the KKH game.

Any help at this point will be appreciated. Thank you.
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Options
    you should submit a ticket to customer care, telling them clearly what you've outlined here. You said you spoike to Support, what did they say, did you submit a ticket? What was the outcome? We'll try and help you sort it out, but Customer Care is the way to go. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Well the times I talked to customer care about the Krossover clothing, I got COPY AND PASTED the FAQ on this forum over and over LOL, with no personalized response, even after I detailed everything and made simple sentence structures. Then my tickets were closed. So best of luck getting help there.

But upon reading the Krossover FAQ, it said if you did NOT see the 24 hour pop up in your Kim Kardashian Hollywood game and reached Level 8 in Kendall and Kylie, the clothes should automatically pop up in your wardrobe when you reach level 7 or 8 in KKH WITHOUT doing the quest (not sure which level).

And if you saw the pop-up and the 24 hours is up, you can still get the prize if/when you are level 7 or 8. If you have the latest update, Simon will call you after the update. That is how I got mine. My timer was gone, and when I updated to the latest 4.7, Simon gave me a call to start the quest.
  • Options
    My first two games were the ipad, which was effortless, and then the Android needed the update. I started my last device's k&K game on Sunday I think, and bright and early yesterday morning I did the Krossover task in PopGlam, and got my clothes. At no time did I see the pop up about the clothes and it wasn't until I reached Level8 in K&K that I saw anything about the clothes. It was the first shot I posted, I clicked the Collect and KKH, which opened kk:H, and then I got the 2nd screenshot.

I'm sorry you're having trouble Cilan. What kind of screenshots are you including? I'd screenshot the K&K clothes, then I'd screenshot the missing Krossover klothes (I'll show you where they are in my wardrobe if you like, so you can grab the same area in your wardrobe. Anything to show them you're doing your homework.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, re-read your post, and saw you finallly DID get your clothes. Others are saying they're not getting responses, so, again, if anyone did not get their Krossover KK:H clothes, please post your info here, and we'll try to get you some help.

OS Version
    Device
    Level in KK:H

Brief description:

Thanks for your help in this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LivinmylifeLivinmylife Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same issue
  • Options
    Have you checked out this post ? Glu gives instructions for claiming your items, with a link. I'm sorry you guys are still having this problem, if you've followed the instructions in that post, and still hit a dead end, I'll try and see if we can get some updated info for you.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AdenineAdenine Registered Users 1 Posts
    If you've played the K&K game and claimed your rewards there, but restarted your game... does that mean that you won't be able to get the Krossover event again? Because I'm at level 15 or something on K&K and still haven't received the event popup. :( Idk how that'll affect my KKH game either...
  • Options
    Hi, You restarted your KKGame after getting the Krossover klothes in KK, but before you got the clothes in KKH? I know they're working with a heavy volume of tickets, but you really have to submit a ticket, I would include both ID numbers, for the KKH and KKGame, and ask them to sort it out for you. I don't know if the Krossover is still offered, but Glu's Customer Care are the ones who can help you out with this. Good luck, and be sure and comeback and update us on the outcome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary