Options

New update 3/7 - 4.8.0

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    And here's the Ken I was talking about. My friends mom had a collection, till Laurie got hold of it and gave him a shampoo. lol.

vintage_ken_doll_flocked_hair_blonde_with_swimwe.jpg

And travolta................

travolta.jpg

Oh nooooo! It's a toss up which will give me worse nightmares--the bizarre and creepy Ken or Travolta with sewn-on in long-stitch-looking hair. I think...I'm pretty sure...it's gonna be Ken; he looks like a homicidal maniac. He looks like he wants to speak to Clarice!
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh nooooo! It's a toss up which will give me worse nightmares--the bizarre and creepy Ken or Travolta with sewn-on in long-stitch-looking hair. I think...I'm pretty sure...it's gonna be Ken; he looks like a homicidal maniac. He looks like he wants to speak to Clarice!

They both look equally terrifying! Yikes...
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    I immediately bought the house, the cat and the Black and white dress. Saw it and fell in love. :) I have my eye on other things, and that was just AppleP. Taking the Android updates now. :)

Oh, I definitely want that house! I'm really happy they added Mykonos--and someone did such a good job with it, it literally gives me a feeling of being there again; and so yeah, that's a great job done, and I want! And St. Bart's, I have to mention here--I love the Caribbean, so that home, such as it is, was a no brainier for me. Again, another destination so well-created; and Tajni is just so on par, it's superb. I know some people complain about receiving kash in gift boxes, and $4,000k for 40 k-stars is not endearing to anyone, but I like getting kash--in daily gift boxes and the weekend event free box. I always need more, there's always a home and furnishings to spend it on. I know it's not popular opinion, and people complain they have quite more than enough (thus some ridic overpriced stuff in the wardrobe, which I'm not willing to spend on at this point because there are other priorities for me in this virtual world); but I'll willingly take shovels full of it. And I've noticed lately there are people who need kash anyway, because they can't afford to buy homes. So things are always changing, and as you said the other day, people come and go, and so yes, people need kash. And I need lots of kash! :)
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg there's a cat in the new house!!!! I wanted to buy it but spent all my Kstars buying the house itself. The house beautiful!!!

fcioh0.jpg

#IBoughtGreeceBish
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg there's a cat in the new house!!!! I wanted to buy it but spent all my Kstars buying the house itself. The house beautiful!!!

fcioh0.jpg

#IBoughtGreeceBish

I want your doll's earrings!

#SheBoughtGreeceBishes!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want your doll's earrings!

#SheBoughtGreeceBishes!
    Lol gurl I luv u. Yeah the earringks are from a Nene event, I think. I'm not sure. I wanted to do a Greek heiress vibe for the shoot.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    The game keeps freezing, especially in the photo booth and also the watch six vids for six stars/watch six vids for total $60 kash. Plus, sometimes when opening the game it doesn't load and you get only a black screen.

(Welcome to insomniac gameplay.)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Vats, did you get the rewards for levelling up to level 49 (Kash and K-stars)? I did not get any this time?!?
    Vats wrote: »
    Level 49 here I go!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

fcioh0.jpg

#IBoughtGreeceBish

OMG, OMG GREECE! Mykonos & cat! Thank you Glu! Slay Zoye, slay!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    OMG that is the ugliest hairstyle everrr! I even prefer Maria's Grandma Lucia's afrostyle from that.. Lol.
    But the new location Mykonos is great! And the cute cat 😻!
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, the Amber Rose do definitely looked better when her head was 4 inches across, but even if I get the 18" Samsung tab for my birthday, Kat's head will not be as big as the picture. Why do some hairstyles have such definition, and others look like they've been blurred. But the hair looks great with big earrings. To Buy or not to Buy. Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably buy it next VIP. Go to the next Kim event looking like Amber. lol. I don't think I'll be considered 'almost family' by the Ks anymore.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I could live Garrett in Mykonos and live vicariously through him forever. One of my dream places to go and the house, however small and expensive, is wonderful!.

So far this top is the only new item for the guy that I actually like. And it is the cheappest (sp?) one lol...I don't know what that says about mine or Glu's style sense.

KKH_Screenshot_1457438392658.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Silly me bought the ugly green skirt available for kash in our closet before I bought the house!! Now I have to wait and earn dat $$$$ again. Oop. House looks gorgeous, I want it so bad!

I love a lot of the spring items, particularly the gold necklace. I'll wait for the next VIP weekend to buy anything though. :o
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Vats, did you get the rewards for levelling up to level 49 (Kash and K-stars)? I did not get any this time?!?

This is very interesting to me because...yesterday I leveled up to 35 (level 49! So jealous of you! :p) and I did get my rewards, however, I have some Achievements that won't budge, such as Top of the World 6, stuck at 96% for a couple of months already, and I *know* without a doubt I surpassed that. So it's not moving, should absolutely be at the very least TOTW 7 or 8--you know those all just inch (or cm) along, but it doesn't move at all and so I don't get the rewards. And not only have I bought things because I wanted them, but bought things solely to test that achievement's functioning. So also I've been keeping a close eye on the rest of them, and though others move to the next level, I don't get those payouts either. When I buy items for 50 and 75 stars I *know* TOTW should move up! Also, I see flash on the bottom right of the screen, say in the middle of a gig, maybe Glamorati moving from 5 to 6 and Big Spender 5 to 6...and only randomly get those payouts. My Lovers 4 has been stuck at 60% and doesn't move either, so I can never get the rewards or husband gift of the dress. I find the dating boring and a kash drain, so I only do the mandatory dating though do go crazy with the dating events, but even then, nothing. I hope you get those leveling up stars soon. We all deserve what's promised. Hello, Glu?? Please, and thank you. (Linda, I'm sorry I strayed from your singular point, but it just brings home that I've mentioned this problem of not getting milestone stars, kash, and additional fans in the past and still nothing has been done about it. Now I see it's affecting leveling up as well.) (Apologies, I suppose this belongs in the Hookah Den, but I have no opium anyway, in which case I probably wouldn't care at all!)
  • Options
    When I saw that shirt in my husband's closet (or gifting *suite* [heh]) or whatever one wants to call it, and I tried it on him I was like, why is this five sizes too small? I suppose it's supposed to match all the too-short pants. It's not even close to a muscle shirt so wth??

Glu: In all and everything about the game: Why does no one ever double-check their work? We're taught that way back in elementary school. And where's the vital, additional set(s) of eyes?? Don't you have QC?? Isn't there anyone there who makes sure things WORK? smh smh
  • Options
    Lol gurl I luv u. Yeah the earringks are from a Nene event, I think. I'm not sure. I wanted to do a Greek heiress vibe for the shoot.

As soon as I saw Zoe's look, that's what immediately struck me--I loved it; it's completely heiress!
  • Options
    This is very interesting to me because...yesterday I leveled up to 35 (level 49! So jealous of you! :p) and I did get my rewards, however, I have some Achievements that won't budge, such as Top of the World 6, stuck at 96% for a couple of months already, and I *know* without a doubt I surpassed that. So it's not moving, should absolutely be at the very least TOTW 7 or 8--you know those all just inch (or cm) along, but it doesn't move at all and so I don't get the rewards. And not only have I bought things because I wanted them, but bought things solely to test that achievement's functioning. So also I've been keeping a close eye on the rest of them, and though others move to the next level, I don't get those payouts either. When I buy items for 50 and 75 stars I *know* TOTW should move up! Also, I see flash on the bottom right of the screen, say in the middle of a gig, maybe Glamorati moving from 5 to 6 and Big Spender 5 to 6...and only randomly get those payouts. My Lovers 4 has been stuck at 60% and doesn't move either, so I can never get the rewards or husband gift of the dress. I find the dating boring and a kash drain, so I only do the mandatory dating though do go crazy with the dating events, but even then, nothing. I hope you get those leveling up stars soon. We all deserve what's promised. Hello, Glu?? Please, and thank you. (Linda, I'm sorry I strayed from your singular point, but it just brings home that I've mentioned this problem of not getting milestone stars, kash, and additional fans in the past and still nothing has been done about it. Now I see it's affecting leveling up as well.) (Apologies, I suppose this belongs in the Hookah Den, but I have no opium anyway, in which case I probably wouldn't care at all!)

Hi. no worries about complaining about something here, Hookah lounge or vent thread is for concentrated complaints. lol. But I have to correct something, Hookah Lounges have been throughout Asia and the East for centuries. And they have found their way to the streets in America, but....there's no opium or illegal drugs going on in the majority of these places. Various herb and tobacco blends are the norm. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok here we go:

I loved Mykonos, we have a Pelican's tappable <3 but again missed a new sound track to the place.

The house is amazing, however been a while that I don't buy any new home, because I see no use for my gameplay anymore ... I mean Calabasas is the only home that I use during party events and the other houses are important to hang outs or for contain pets.

After New Jersey I have pets enough to complete my energy bar if I had 3 games like Koko perhaps extra pets would make a difference, but it's not my case.

Also since from Milan I don't care to buy furniture, at the beginning it helped a lot to raise the golden star / heart points, but now those serve for nothing and are extremely expensive.

So the only reason for me to buy a new home is to acquire the photobooths, but since I'm a penny-pincher 70k is too much for that!

The only piece of clothes that I liked was that one Stardust posted! Oh there's also a very cool sunglasses for 20k lol

I had a really fun dinner with Simon, we need more moments like that in the game!

Hope they fix Downtown! Vats is behind the car button ...

Koko you're forbidden to use that hair on my Kat!

LindaVB wrote: »

I received my goodies (3k K$ and 1k-star) when I reached the max level few weeks ago. Today only the number 49 appeared.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi. no worries about complaining about something here, Hookah lounge or vent thread is for concentrated complaints. lol. But I have to correct something, Hookah Lounges have been throughout Asia and the East for centuries. And they have found their way to the streets in America, but....there's no opium or illegal drugs going on in the majority of these places. Various herb and tobacco blends are the norm. :)

Very true. See, that's what comes of watching Johnny Depp in From Hell, searching for Jack the Ripper. That'd drive *anybody* to opiates. (Hey! Hagrid has a major role in that movie! Though *not* smoking opium.) But once upon a time, a longgggg time ago, both hash and opium were the norm in the Middle East, and both equally of which taste like shiz, lemme tell you.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I just realised that Napa valley and big sur are still in the game yay!!!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Bought kitty so AmyT can say hi to spritzle.
    8BD87289-0500-49EB-BA3D-4AC0B7D3BCE5_zpsav6bexo7.jpg
    ETA: How does Spyros turn into spritzle? Spritzle isn't even a word. lol. Meet Spyros. I couldn't wait for the VIP. Oh, I'll go pet him and see what he does. And it was the uncropped picture, so you couldn't really see the Kat very well. He is adorable. And that's Fab, AppleP's hubby. And I love the home in Greece. Can't wait to decorate. But 70K. Ouch.

Thanks for posting that, Koko! sorry, I thought you'd already bought it :)

So cute! It actually looks like my two eldest cats irl :) definitely next on my shopping list.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    No worries, Spyros (pronounced Spearos) is such a lovely animal, as soon as I looked the 2nd time to take his picture, I just had to have him. Besides, He matches the black and white dress she bought too. lol. His favorite meals are gyro and souvlaki. And the food in the local restaurant is 2nd only to the World Famous Gyro II across from Penn Station in NYC.

(speaking of which, hubby is running a seminar in the Manhattan office Thursday, and if he doesn't bring home Dinner from Gyro II, well he better just stay in the city till he does! Any NYers know what I'm talking about? )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No worries, Spyros (pronounced Spearos) is such a lovely animal, as soon as I looked the 2nd time to take his picture, I just had to have him. Besides, He matches the black and white dress she bought too. lol. His favorite meals are gyro and souvlaki. And the food in the local restaurant is 2nd only to the World Famous Gyro II across from Penn Station in NYC.

(speaking of which, hubby is running a seminar in the Manhattan office Thursday, and if he doesn't bring home Dinner from Gyro II, well he better just stay in the city till he does! Any NYers know what I'm talking about? )

Lol I get the Greek food reference, but I've never heard of Gyro II - I'm thinking a NY Greek restaurant?? Where I was brought up in Newcastle (north east England), the closest you'd get to any Greek food is a badly cooked and sloppy donner kebab with chilli sauce, served with French fries topped with cheese (ewwwww). This is typically purchased at 4am by someone who's just rolled out of a night club.

And nice to meet you, Spyros!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I want that black and white scallop dress very badly but I also am still lusting over the st. Bart's hair and I don't feel like dropping 125 stars on those things haha. They need a double stars offer on the free stars offers.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    It is this narrow, very White tile with Blue accents long place. counters with stools around the perimeter walls opposite the kitchen/counter line. You stand on line, and order your food, much like at Soup Guy on Seinfeld. Except, the Gyro II place guys are very friendly. There are a handful of 4 person wooden tables occupancy by more than 60 might be a fire hazard, not sure. They've been written up in the Times as the best Greek food in the city. I'll look for a picture. Just this bright little place across from Penn Station on 7th Ave between 33rd and 34th.

GyroII_zpstkifyx8k.jpg

Here is one of their sandwiches, but if PuterHead doesn't bring home the Platters, he's really in trouble. I don't think he's brought them home in 7 years. When I used to work there......what, me cook?

GyroPita_zpsqdwvzxkv.jpg

I have to say, I'm loving their new trays. They've been there for over 40 years according to the reviews. Trip advisor and Menu something list it as 4.5 out of 5. One person said "Would have given it 5 instead of 4.5, but I don't like the bells and whistles with my meal." Must mean those chips, I've never seen them. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I keep moving further away from the city, but I don't even try 'gyro places' out here. You have not had souvelaki (sp?) or Gyro or Kebab, until you've had Gyro II. New places pop up, I don't even bother. Take. Me. To. The. City. You want fancy? Get the platters, bring them home, heat it up and dine on fine china by candlelight with a bottle of ouzo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Koko - that Travolta pic is HORRIFYING!!!! You should be banned for life for inflicting that upon us!!!

OK, I will calm myself down by looking at the Greece kitty.
  • Options
    I keep moving further away from the city, but I don't even try 'gyro places' out here. You have not had souvelaki (sp?) or Gyro or Kebab, until you've had Gyro II. New places pop up, I don't even bother. Take. Me. To. The. City. You want fancy? Get the platters, bring them home, heat it up and dine on fine china by candlelight with a bottle of ouzo.

Looks good Koko! I love having things like pitta bread and feta at home, but since I don't eat meat, for me falafels are the way to go :) ouzo! I got so drunk/sick as a teenager on that when my friend brought some home from a holiday in Corfu. Thankfully that experience didn't put me off drinking it again!

Fingers crossed you get a yummy platter brought home for you on Thursday :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options

I'm not a fan of certain foods so many people like that originated in parts of the Mediterranean, which would explain why, when my boyfriend's parents took us to this "fabulous, oh it's so good!" little Greek restaurant in Huntington Village (they live in Huntington, and Zagats is their Bible), I was less than enthused; but far be it for me to ruin anyone else's time, so mainly I ate olives. Hee. Loveeee olives. Anyway, you might want to investigate. And it's always nice to wander around the shops and sit overlooking the water before or after you eat. :)
  • Options
    Ah the Olives, I think that's part of their secret appeal, I've never tasted anyone's olives like Gyro's. But if the Huntington restaurant is near the Paramount Theatre I know the area and it's really lovely. But if you pass by on 7th someday, just take a peek. The aroma transcends the usual city scent. I love the city. totally jellz now Jen. (Jen is right? I'm terrible)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary