Options

New update 3/7 - 4.8.0

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

GyroPita_zpsqdwvzxkv.jpg

Mmmm my fav ❤️ Give me gyros & souvlaki and no one gets hurt lol
    I ate so much of these two this weekend in Thess, so now I eat only salad, can't stand meat right now 😂
    Do they serve it with original tzatziki? That has to be the best GR product EVER. I love their food, everything is so tasty.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, yeah, the others are all missing the right olives and the right sauce. Lol. I love the Mykonos location. It feels so light and airy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    God some people from Instagram being so obsessed with the throwback 😳
  • Options
    The Balmain store is still in Paris after like 4 updates so maybe they're going to add the spring /summer collection in the next update?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I also am obsessed with the throwback Francesca! I need my Brad Pitt's hair!

Oh more Balmain would be nice!

Does anyone did the 'Regal Coffee' gig? They added a scene to the commercial, that was soooooooo cool! Hope that it become a standard to future gigs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    What a boring update. The Spring clothes are so... Boring. About Mykonos... I don't know. :(
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes that was so great!!! Would be awesome to see that more often!
    Vats wrote: »
    Does anyone did the 'Regal Coffee' gig? They added a scene to the commercial, that was soooooooo cool! Hope that it become a standard to future gigs!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    There is no mid-week event this week, right?
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OMG that is the ugliest hairstyle everrr! I even prefer Maria's Grandma Lucia's afrostyle from that.. Lol.

I hate the afro hairstyle on this game. It looks like a clown wig lol

The afro hairstyle on K&K looks 10x better than KKH. I think that my dolls can definitely pull off Amber Rose look, but IRL her haircut is a buzz cut.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    There is no mid-week event this week, right?

There might be I had a mini update tgis morning but I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Still waiting for the update to become available for the Kindle. I've checked at least ten times today. Pls put me out of my misery, Glu.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

The afro hairstyle on K&K looks 10x better than KKH. I think that my dolls can definitely pull off Amber Rose look, but IRL her haircut is a buzz cut.
    Gurl I feel u. You do mean the long, loose, type 3c afro on K&K, right? That one is bomb. I love that one. I'd so buy it ASAP if the game didn't crash on me. I had to get multiple refunds from Apple because I never got my gems that I bought.

Anywho, I also love the vixen sew-in with the purple ombré ends. That was my very last successful purchase. After that, any slight movement or text from Perry sends my game crashing and loses my data. Smh. Glu really needs to update this game. The dolls are cool and the styling is versatile but the glitches are annoying af.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Gurl I feel u. You do mean the long, loose, type 3c afro on K&K, right? That one is bomb. I love that one. I'd so buy it ASAP if the game didn't crash on me. I had to get multiple refunds from Apple because I never got my gems that I bought.

Anywho, I also love the vixen sew-in with the purple ombré ends. That was my very last successful purchase. After that, any slight movement or text from Perry sends my game crashing and loses my data. Smh. Glu really needs to update this game. The dolls are cool and the styling is versatile but the glitches are annoying af.

Yeah that afro hairstyle is giving me life on that game. Oh are you talking about the purple ombrè weave with the bangs? Oh yeah I love that one too. It's my dream hairstyle for my doll but I'm not sure if Glu is gonna lower the price since everything is expensive on their game.

My other game is still glitched. I couldn't play it for weeks now. And the game is still on my other device. I'm afraid to delete the game since I may lose my game progress and I won't wanna start all over again from scratch. Glu needs to fix the glitches and hurry up with the new update ASAP.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I love the hairstyles on K&K, but not their prices. So many more styles for everyone.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

I was hoping for the same when he narrated the scene from the movie, but then nothing happened. Oh well..

But yeah, the commercial was soooooooo cool!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Still waiting for the update to become available for the Kindle. I've checked at least ten times today. Pls put me out of my misery, Glu.

Ah.. I found it at 4 am. Thank you, Glu gods.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I was hoping for the same when he narrated the scene from the movie, but then nothing happened. Oh well..

But yeah, the commercial was soooooooo cool!

I didn't get it anything from the movie...I chose a male partner to play with, curious to know what will comes out from that!

And here's my Roland Kaminski:
    UYfqtQ2.png?1

Does he makes you guys remember someone else? Just the nose and hair style is wrong:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Any guesses on the weekend event? Do you think maybe we'll get the St. Patrick's Day event, since the holiday is on a Thursday?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I remember that last year the event of St. Patrick was longer, maybe they'll do that again Coco!

Ok who else got the 'Swing' storyline? Gosh they tell us to behave and censor a lot of words here, because of the kids that potential play the game and they made a storyline like that to the game!

I would love to see some parents explaining what is that to their kids after they read that in the game lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Last year was extended to Tuesday but this year st Patrick's day is a Thursday so.....
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Koko - that Travolta pic is HORRIFYING!!!! You should be banned for life for inflicting that upon us!!!

OK, I will calm myself down by looking at the Greece kitty.

Nononononono. I didn't photoshop it. He did it to himself! I love John Travolta. Remember Look Who's talking? Ok, that was a great look. I'll post that to wipe it away. And, we don't say that B word. It's like Beetlejuice. say it 3 times and Shlitz Starts. So, I saw 2 people write it recently......no more B word. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was really excited about getting a call from Simon to have lunch but was bummed it was a very quick fade to black set-up for another gig, if only because I wanted to screencap us sitting together and/or see the types of options we'd get talking wise. Hopefully he does want to do an actual lunch in the future.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Ok, I don't know about the Swing storyline. I guess I'm not there yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Nononononono. I didn't photoshop it. He did it to himself! I love John Travolta. Remember Look Who's talking? Ok, that was a great look. I'll post that to wipe it away. And, we don't say that B word. It's like Beetlejuice. say it 3 times and Shlitz Starts. So, I saw 2 people write it recently......no more B word. lol.

He most absolutely did do that to his hair, I've seen similar pics. Urrrrrglyyyyy!

I'll take Vinny Barbarino hair for 20, Koko, and Danny Zuko hair for 40, please.

Now we're back, to Final Jeopardy.

In the movie Pulp Fiction, wherein a well-known small screen tv and big screen movie star actor entered what became a movie classic dance contest, featuring the twist, with Uma Thurman and her very large, very big, very, very long feet.

(Cue 60-second I'm a Little Teapot musical interlude)

Ok, let's see how much money everyone put up. Ok. Now for the answers. No, I'm sorry, Bob, What is Pinocchio's nose is wrong. Sarah--No, Napoleon kept a cheese pastry in his overcoat is incorrect. Lori, For Final Jeopordy, your answer is...What is John Travolta's slicked back, black, long hair? Ding, ding, ding! Yes! That's right! What is John Travolta's hair you won!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    He most absolutely did do that to his hair, I've seen similar pics. Urrrrrglyyyyy!

I'll take Vinny Barbarino hair for 20, Koko, and Danny Zuko hair for 40, please.

Now we're back, to Final Jeopardy.

In the movie Pulp Fiction, wherein a well-known small screen tv and big screen movie star actor entered what became a movie classic dance contest, featuring the twist, with Uma Thurman and her very large, very big, very, very long feet.

(Cue 60-second I'm a Little Teapot musical interlude)

Ok, let's see how much money everyone put up. Ok. Now for the answers. No, I'm sorry, Bob, What is Pinocchio's nose is wrong. Sarah--No, Napoleon kept a cheese pastry in his overcoat is incorrect. Lori, For Final Jeopordy, your answer is...What is John Travolta's slicked back, black, long hair? Ding, ding, ding! Yes! That's right! What is John Travolta's hair you won!

I just died.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Thank you for that. A Jeopardy set appeared before my eyes, and I saw Alex Trebek gently shaking his head no with each wrong answer. For the daily double, we have an audio question, so listen carefully. Remember the topic is Mucical Revivals. Here's your clue:

And yes Gloria, the correct question was in fact: What does a Sweathog in a dress look like?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Last year was extended to Tuesday but this year st Patrick's day is a Thursday so.....

They can start earlier this time or do something like Kim's B'day!
    zPYgm8t.png?1

Ok swing is over lol

Weid fact, the swing guy switched his appearance between the gigs lol he was two completely differents NPCs at both gigs! Never had that glitch before!

Ugh! This is annoying for days now:
    5xqD6wK.png?1

Please fix it!

Oh and apparently Simon has a new date and her name is Coco!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Oh and apparently Simon has a new date and her name is Coco!

Lol whaaaaaat
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of certain foods so many people like that originated in parts of the Mediterranean, which would explain why, when my boyfriend's parents took us to this "fabulous, oh it's so good!" little Greek restaurant in Huntington Village (they live in Huntington, and Zagats is their Bible), I was less than enthused; but far be it for me to ruin anyone else's time, so mainly I ate olives. Hee. Loveeee olives. Anyway, you might want to investigate. And it's always nice to wander around the shops and sit overlooking the water before or after you eat. :)

Koko--Yes, near the Paramount. But apparently there are three of them, two owned by the husband and wife. The one of theirs to try is called The Mediterranean Grill.
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Hi,

Sorry to interrupt, just have a quick question, I hope I am asking in the right thread.

After the update, do the Balmain clothes stay?
    (There are a few items I still need to buy, been waiting for a good VIP Event.)

Thanks in advance.:D

*Back to your regularly scheduled programming.*
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck