Options

Weekend Event 3/17/2016 St. Patrick's Day at the local Irish Midori Bar

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Did you know I've read Kris is part Irish. So that means so is Kim. And on St. Patrick's Day, everyone is a little bit Irish......and since we were rolling out a thread tonight anyway............Who knows? Could 'midweek' event have been a St. Patrick's Day surprise? I know I'm getting up earlier. :) Oh, and what's St. Patrick's Day without an Irish Bar? So, here he is in all his shirtless glory....Shirtless Joe M.

Fashion_Show_Bar.jpg

Oh, and see the Bow and Shamrock at the front of the Bar? Well Joe says he's got a matching one decorating his blaney stones. And if the Party if fun, he might reprise a dance he did in a movie or two. (cough cough Magic Mike):cool:
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Omg I love this! I really hope that the event starts tomorrow.
  • Options
    And if anyone wants to post St. Patrick's day clothes, I really didn't get any. lol. No dress, oh, I got the shoes, now I have shamrock antennea and other cute things I think. lol. It's all good. Maybe this year right? I'll dress my dolls in Green for it anyway. We'll have our own St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Not trying to start rumors, but you never know. This is one time I wish I could wheedle more inside info. But it would be nice. Hey, I think we need some U2.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yay! St Patrick's day! So glad you made the event thread early, Koko! I'm really hoping Glu starts the weekend early for us and puts on something special.

My mum's father was from County Mayo (her maiden name was McGowan - hopefully I'm no distant relation to Shane! Lol) and I spent just under 5 years studying and working in Galway on the west coast, so celebrating St Patrick's day is a must for me :) (Plus I adopted my 2 oldest cats there, so you could say I have Irish daughters hahaha yep Koko, everyone's Irish on March 17th lol)

I have such great memories from my time there, it's a beautiful part of the world. The pics below show Galway's Shop Street where the parade walks, the Cathedral, NUIG (where I studied) and the bottom right photo was my view every morning when I woke up, my apartment was on the second floor of the tall building in the pic :)
    5D7D35DE-6E78-4452-B749-2B067FBAA0FF_zpspi9ejybs.jpg

I'm glad we're having a parade on the forum because this year I'm in Nottingham and unfortunately I won't be going to a parade or anything tomorrow. But, I'm definitely wearing green and planning on going for the obligatory pint of porter tomorrow evening.
    After all...
    E3B83283-3378-48DD-8B92-BAF24D5A68E6_zpsbzdd8ofx.jpg

Sorry, this post ended up being longer than I intended, hope I haven't bored you all lol :)

slainte, everyone!
    4F542F8C-5EFA-4419-8979-AC3846A236AC_zpsvdhwgpt7.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woohoo, really hope the event starts tomorrow! And it starts an hour earlier for me as we have not switched to Daylight Savings yet here in the Netherlands!
    Here are some of the clothes from last year's event. It also came with sunglasses and a feather boa.

image_zpshquzkxfr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my, turns out I own those glasses:

image_zpsqftvsgym.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ohh...here everybody is getting ready to celebrate but it's only because beer is going to be everywhere...as usual. Last year at this time I was getting ready to defend my masters dissertation so I was having sleepless nights but not out of celebration lol. What a difference a year makes, after my final day as a masters student I found KKH and now I'm ready for the green items to come my way, no matter how ugly hehe. Let's hope the event starts tomorrow!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I hope y'all are ready for the Guinness!

guinness.gif
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Mmmm I'm losing the hope for tomorrow....
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Ohh...here everybody is getting ready to celebrate...

Here where?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Decorations!!
  • Options
    Well, just opened the door at Oak, and shamrocks and Green Balloons...............so.....I'm thinking we jumped the gun wisely!

Yeah, Celebration decorations.....Happy St Patrick's Day shortly. Off to get changed, and Linda, yes, that lovely lovely green gown. I hope we have something nice for wardrobe. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The files say March 17. It's tomorrow, yay! :D

Oh, and can someone check the blonde omber hair? They released a fix for that too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The files say March 17. It's tomorrow, yay! :D

Oh, and can someone check the blonde omber hair? They released a fix for that too.

ohh nice! they fix it on iOS, now the ombre is in both sides
  • Options
    Oak and Lif have the decorations. Anywhere else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

LA locations, Vegas
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

panino, miragio
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Yay to the hair! It looks so much better! And an eternal yay to leprechaun hats.
  • Options
    They fixed the ombré hair!!!!!
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    2db1ldh.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The hair... ***. LOL
    At least it's better than the last year's event.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Here where?

Lol...here in my corner of São Paulo?. We're gradschool *children*, we take any oportunity to drink beer. Plus, beer in Brazil is a given at anytime. O que você acha? ;).
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Lord I posted so many cute things for this event and they only pay attention to the Khloe dress who is actually not short :/
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Lol...here in my corner of São Paulo?. We're gradschool *children*, we take any oportunity to drink beer. Plus, beer in Brasil is a given at anytime. O que você acha? ;).

Yaaaay, another brazilian here! Vamos nos reunir e tomar uma cervejinha ;) hahahaha
  • Options
    Help, I love everything!
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Yaaaay, another brazilian here! Vamos nos reunir e tomar uma cervejinha ;) hahahaha

Yyyaaayyy... vamos!!. Vats told me you were around when I asked him to be my friend (kinda like in preeschool lol), but just recently I actually "saw" you around the forum so wait for G to invite your doll to be friends kkkkkk. (I'm all for portunglish)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I really hate all the earnables. I've spent a lot of kstars recently so here's to hoping I can get the necklace or the hair in my free box.

I'm just happy it's parties though...should be an easy grind even with work :)
  • Options
    Thanks Queen Cookie! Well, I was hoping for another more party looking dress, but I always like the things on my dolls, better than in the previews. I'm just really happy about the event. And.....I guess we have the extra day for it. That's good too.

St. Patrick's day Party! Woot Woot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay party event! I feel that this event won't be as traumatizing as last year!

We guys have a lot of green stuff, but I hope to receive a pair of pants in a green with a texture that matches a green Balmain jacket that I'm eyeing for a while ... that would be perfect! Let's cross our fingers!

Stardust I know I know, I was just joking around because lately all people have spoken here is on this political crisis, then found it funny the fact of hear someone saying that would celebrate a relatively unknown holiday here!

Gosh you opened a wound, I miss São Paulo! I studied there and love being in such a big city, I now have to settle for the cows and pigs! Ok just kidding, it's not like that where I live lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    Lord I am less than impressed with this events items :/
  • Options
    Koko I hope you liked and is willing to get that pigtails hair for Kat!

Vats would love to play teacher and student with her;)

Ok everybody good luck tomorrow!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!