Options

Weekend Event 3/17/2016 St. Patrick's Day at the local Irish Midori Bar

Comments

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Got the necklace, it must be the luck of the Irish! It's my second favourite item from the gift boxes, so yay! My favourite were the shoes, but I don't think I'll be chasing them.
    Having said that... Seriously, what's up with the everyday items?

30s7eck.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    1458249557-screenshot-2016-03-17-22-17-53-2.jpeg

OMG! Where did you find this post?
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    OMG! Where did you find this post?

That's a KKH group in G+
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Sorry to say this but Kendall & Kylie game st Patrick's event is way better!!!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    That's a KKH group in G+

I see! I just searched for it on google and I found this community, and now I am trying to get into hahah
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    On my game, my NPCs looks very interesting. I think that the director is an Irish for sure since he's a redhead. The NPCS are well-dressed too.

Oh BTW is anyone getting the weekend event gigs with different names⁉ because on my first game it's an 8 hr gig located at Tokyo and on my new game it's a 6 hr gig located at London but with a completely different name.

image.php?di=G5733.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    On my game, my NPCs looks very interesting. I think that the director is an Irish for sure since he's a redhead. The NPCS are well-dressed too.

Oh BTW is anyone getting the weekend event gigs with different names⁉ because on my first game it's an 8 hr gig located at Tokyo and on my new game it's a 6 hr gig located at London but with a completely different name.

image.php?di=G5733.jpg

Im pretty sure this gig isn't from the event
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Could that be next week's VIP giftbox or earnable hair?? It doesn't have any symbol in the corner like every other event types do :D!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    This NPC looks like a basic bish from the weekend event gig lol

PicsArt_03-17-08.20.12.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    At least the other NPC is dressed up nicely on my other game.

beDTd9.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Im pretty sure this gig isn't from the event

Oh thanks for telling me. I just figured it though. I really don't know why Glu don't put the timer anymore for the weekend event gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    Could that be next week's VIP giftbox or earnable hair?? It doesn't have any symbol in the corner like every other event types do :D!

Maybe next, next week? Next week is Easter haha. And I really hope they have a cute egg or bunny icon for the clothes! xD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The only 'event gigs' are 6 hours. If you're doing an 8, it's not from the weekend event, and it won't have event points when completed. Since it's a Party Event, the only event points are for the event gigs. In this case, 6 hour gigs. Hope this helps, but I don't want you to be disappointed when you finish it and get no event points. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Do we already know how many points it needs to get the last item?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh thanks for telling me. I just figured it though. I really don't know why Glu don't put the timer anymore for the weekend event gigs.

I think the timer was playing havoc with other aspects of the events. It wasn't available for x amount of hours, and must have been completed by y number of hours, and could only last for z number of hours. As a result, Black Friday's sale ended earlier than scheduled. people who still had counted on 12 hours, to go buy new gift cards, buy the stars on sale and then buy the on sale items from the black friday sale were suddenly cut off due to errors in timing.

After a few of these errors, the timing was done away with. Now, the way to be sure you're doing an event gig, is the 6 hour duration as opposed to the 8 hour task.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Of course I pick the ONLY giftbox with something bad in it... Literally every other giftbox had an exclusive item or 40 KStars EXCEPT the one. And I never pick this giftbox either...
    image_zpswwhgyol1.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Do we already know how many points it needs to get the last item?

Like 800 points? No lol I don't have idea I'm still trying to get the pants.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Like 800 points? No lol I don't have idea I'm still trying to get the pants.

Nah, it's 625. :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Sorry to say this but Kendall & Kylie game st Patrick's event is way better!!!

only if your game has it tho and mine doesn't. K&K is still super gorgeous but ALSO super glitchy.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Which parties are better to do? 3 hr or 8 hr? As far as energy invested vs. points earned
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Which parties are better to do? 3 hr or 8 hr? As far as energy invested vs. points earned

3 hours for sure!! I made the mistake of doing an 8 hr party and got 20 event points, but doing 3 hr party gives you 12!! You're better off doing 2 3 hr parties for 24 event points. Plus you get the extra points from inviting friends to your party with the small talk action :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Well, I got to the bracelet at least tonight! I don't know how some people get done sooo fast! Haha that must be nice :) I got 30 event points in my free box.. Boooo! I really loved the dress and necklace, but not enough to chase. I haven't accomplished much in the last few weeks, but this game has helped me get my mind out of the real world for a while. I lost another friend yesterday.. He was actually one of my very best friends in the world, and his favorite holiday is St. Patrick's Day :( 2 loved ones in 10 days.. Every time my phone rings now, I start shaking and get anxiety because I'm terrified it's going to happen again! I'm sorry to post all this on here. I just wanted to let you guys know that this is what I've been doing to comfort myself lately, and I appreciate you all <3

Extra Good Luck to everyone!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

image.php?di=G5733.jpg

Carol, that's Regal Coffee Ad gig, it's not from the event. The event gigs are always 6 hours :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm sooo behind. Yesterday I forgot my iPad at home and I was able to throw only 2 3hr parties, I was so tired I fell asleep at 10PM. This morning I was in a hurry so I forgot it again!!! I am at 38 points lol Good thing I am free and at home this weekend, so I have all the time in the world to grind :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol, that's Regal Coffee Ad gig, it's not from the event. The event gigs are always 6 hours :)

Oh I made a mistake and did that 8 hr storyline gig. I checked on my new game and did that 6 hr weekend event gig on my 1st original game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I REFUSE to pay $5000 to break a contract the game gave me no choice to enter in. That is robbery. I don't care if I don't earn many clovers at the end of the event, I'll grind harder to make up for it if I have to. I will never, ever, ever spend k-stars or kash during these weekend events. I'm sick of Glu thinking they're slick by giving us these "options". "Throw away your hard earned currency for no reason whatsoever! Ha ha ha!"
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I totally agree! I just don't understand why they set up the events like this lately, so frustrating. I also refused payment, lost some fans but gained them again after I finished a party.
    I REFUSE to pay $5000 to break a contract the game gave me no choice to enter in. That is robbery. I don't care if I don't earn many clovers at the end of the event, I'll grind harder to make up for it if I have to. I will never, ever, ever spend k-stars or kash during these weekend events. I'm sick of Glu thinking they're slick by giving us these "options". "Throw away your hard earned currency for no reason whatsoever! Ha ha ha!"
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Also, why aren't we receiving new photobooth backgrounds during holidays anymore? I've been playing for a while so I have the one from last year's St. Patricks's Day event, but for all the new players it would have been really great!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hopefully after all the event gigs?
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My progress was reset after Easter last year so I don't have any of them now. Napa Valley, Times Square, all the holidays.. Ugh!

Give us the old backgrounds if you can't make new ones!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.