Options

Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I really think Glu did a great job, I mean it is April Fool's and I do think the earnables are hilarious! A little freaky too, with the not-blinking Simon head LOL!

Edit: And I'm so dressing up my doll as Elizabeth Korkov for Halllween this year LOL!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The heads look like stitch cloth dolls or something.

I have a question, how many energy does the 3h and 8h gigs in SCL take? In other words, which is better?

I've just done an 8 hour SCL gig and it used approx 30 energy and got 12 event points. Not sure about 3 hours, I'll try that next.

EDIT: 3 hour SCL gigs use the same amount of energy and also give 12 event points.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I've spent around 200 stars, but totally worth it for me because I had to have that Maria look :D

dHIpwZc.jpg
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Got 4k in my free box (no surprise there), second box was the top. Two 40kstars boxes later got the hair, which I love! :)

IMG_5138_zps2jnm71yv.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I've opened three palettes trying to get that hair only to lose every time. The hair wasn't even IN the last two palettes. Ugh. This is why I don't chase items anymore. It never works out for me.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    You two look great, Amilicious and Violetta!!
    Loooove the hair, so happy to have got it from my free box! I might just open another box, that top looks so great!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I really wanted Maria's top and jacket but I guess I can't complain with this :D

2D532995-15C7-424E-A653-0104D6A1559B_zpsiwycb8pi.jpg

Everyone is looking great as Maria! I want to see someone as Simon too hahaha
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Just opened my tenth box, got the Maria top. No hair. I've run out of K-stars. I'm so frustrated.
  • Options
    Just opened my tenth box, got the Maria top. No hair. I've run out of K-stars. I'm so frustrated.

Oh, I wish we could swap! I wanted the top and got the hair!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You two look great, Amilicious and Violetta!!
    Loooove the hair, so happy to have got it from my free box! I might just open another box, that top looks so great!!

The top looks unexpectedly good and I've always wondered where Maria got hers. Thank you and crossing my fingers for you!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I've just done an 8 hour SCL gig and it used approx 30 energy and got 12 event points. Not sure about 3 hours, I'll try that next.

EDIT: 3 hour SCL gigs use the same amount of energy and also give 12 event points.

1 hour SCL gig uses 15 energy and gives 5 points so I guess 3 hour one is the way to go. Thanks!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »

This shouldn't be right; did you accidentally click on a 3 hour gig when you wanted to go for the 8 hour gig? Either that or your game is glitched. My 8 hour SCL gigs take around 40 energy to complete, and I get 20 event points plus bonus.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The heads look like stitch cloth dolls or something.

I have a question, how many energy does the 3h and 8h gigs in SCL take? In other words, which is better?

Almost the same energy, 8hr in SCL is better than the 3hr ;)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Got Maria's jacket, the usual 4k, and energy. I like the jacket so I'm happy with that, the energy is helpful since I'll be out on Friday & Saturday evening, the money, well, I'll try and forget that. May try for the hair again, not sure since it just may not be in the cards for me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    This shouldn't be right; did you accidentally click on a 3 hour gig when you wanted to go for the 8 hour gig? Either that or your game is glitched. My 8 hour SCL gigs take around 40 energy to complete, and I get 20 event points plus bonus.

Me too. I figured it out the last gig event. The 8hr and the 3hr at SCL take almost the same energy, but different stars. And deffo the 8hr gave me 20 stars each time.. the task buttons in the 8hr give more stars so that's why you need less energy to complete it.. and you don't have to fly to Paris or LA cause the gig is in SCL ;)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Oops, Ok, so I don't know what happened before, maybe I did do a 3 hour gig by accident or I wasn't paying attention! But yeah, an 8 hour SCL gig takes 43 energy and gives you 20 event points.
    95DB1F10-AB90-4A6F-B463-EFD34F096A8A_zpsnrbhksmk.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Genuinely thrilled by the box items! I've been avoiding SCL because I never bought it any furniture - 50k for a register? As if! - but maybe I'll have to establish it now while for the first time I really wouldn't mind missing the hair and would prefer event points even if I like the box's Luther outfit ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok thanks everyone, 8h gig it is : )

I got Kash in my free box lol. The top and shoes were in the 7th and 8th box. No hair.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Gosh. 1st free box.......4,000. I said ok, I've gotta do better, did another though I wasn't feeling it another 4000, with bonus items everywhere else. AppleP is about to take her mouth meds, and then when I'm loopy, I'll just go a shopping spree. I think I can get away with anything with weekend. Hmmmmm, since Sugar***** PuterHead said he'd tap for me....I'll tell him you get good stuff from the giftboxes. He'll just keep spending. When my fog lifts, I'll all whathappened to my saved stars....and boom. He Did It! Then I'll walk him through buying me more. lolol..

Happy April Fool's Day. I a way, I honestly think our forum pranks from last April Fools, is what they did for us this year. We all tried to look like out ingame NPCs, this year........."Bring Me the Head of Maria ..........." Good Battle Cry. and we can actually look just like them. :)

I'll figure out a strategy.....Lol. right. Wait till this pain kicket kicks in. Fun weekend....I think?
    Just really not feeling the clothes.

This weekend
    I did a one hour SLC- spent about 30 stars, got payout of 5
    I Did a three hour SLC - got payout of 12

I'm not doing the 8, that will knock off the opportunity for 1 and 3 hour gigs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG, I found this online, searching for Paris Hilton outfits, since I'm dressing my doll as her for today lol

2v8lsvm.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    You know, I actually found a pic a while ago of Kim wearing the Willow-dress! But I'm pretty sure that Paris was the inspiration for Willow, lol!

image_zpshromd0q0.jpeg
    OMG, I found this online, searching for Paris Hilton outfits, since I'm dressing my doll as her for today lol

2v8lsvm.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    First weekend event I'm not going to play good look everyone wining that horrible Maria clothing.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG I love it!

If its a joke or not, that is a very clever and fun move from Glu!

They definitely availed our idea of dressing as game characters from last year and took to a whole next level!

I've seen some players asking for Maria/Luther's clothes so Glu make their wish come true lol

I'm sorry for those who aren't feeling the event, but I couldn't be happier you know, I'm all about the fuss!

And if turns out being a great joke, it was worth the big laugh!

Does any of the guys have sreenshots of the boxes? I'm taking any of those items just to have a smooth grinding...

#iconicevent
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Found this on instagram
    12935032_203157463407923_2043429464_n.jpg
    LMAO! Simon is wild this weekend :') looking forward to getting crazy with Korkov! Oh and I got energy on my free box lol

Also...
    12797655_518615491596939_1761682538_n.jpg
    P.S: just my opinion... people should lighten up (like a LOT) this time! Is a silly event! i get when some of you get frustrated with this game for many different reasons BUT maybe people who have been feeling this kind of frustration towards the game for a long time can take this weekend off from grinding and relax a little :) take this as an opportunity! god knows we all have needed a break from KKH at some point :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    First weekend event I'm not going to play good look everyone wining that horrible Maria clothing.

Girl, I don't want to sound rude or out of my way, and I really like your comments, posts, your doll. I also follow you on IG, I like everything you post. But I think you are going a lil bit complaining around since yesterday. I know you have all the right to be mad, and I also expected surprise things from this event. The point is that there are people who liked the hair, or the Maria's top etc and they are spending so much k-star chasing them. I feel happy for them, and I don't want to make less for their chasing. And I'm sorry for telling you that. Let's hope for a good event next weekend. Cheer up girl.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tara Reid's name has been tossed about for the behavior of Willow Pape. Someone look for that pic? I'll try but, lol, I'm fadin' fast.

Oh, got another Games' Free box. Another 4000$ One more game gets a free box eventually I think.. I know, 4000$ I'm just not getting any gift box items. The pills have any sense of anything all messed up. I took screenshots of the yucky boxes, but I think it's time to go back to bed.

Congratulations on everyone winning the hair, the purple pumps (That's the heartbreaker for me) Ok, different device they look brown. Kat got Mair's pants. Well, extra points when I finish gigs. Sigh. I forgot what I was going to say. Hmmmm, Gonna be a fun weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG I love it!

If its a joke or not, that is a very clever and fun move from Glu!

They definitely availed our idea of dressing as game characters from last year and took to a whole next level!

I've seen some players asking for Maria/Luther's clothes so Glu make their wish come true lol

I'm sorry for those who aren't feeling the event, but I couldn't be happier you know, I'm all about the fuss!

And if turns out being a great joke, it was worth the big laugh!

Does any of the guys have sreenshots of the boxes? I'm taking any of those items just to have a smooth grinding...

#iconicevent

Such a fun weekend! Even if it's not your thing It's definitely going to be remembered lol

#iconiceventforsure
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm pretty upset. I opened two whole pallets chasing the hair and all I got we're some daily giftbox items and energy. I spent all my stars and the hair wasn't even in either pallet. I feel like they should at least give us a chance to win the event items we love if we're spending real money. What a waste.
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I got the new hair. I love this hair ��
    image_zps79cwgtpy.png
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Cute items