Options

Update 4.9.0 - April's Update KK:H

Comments

• Options
    jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm in love with the Huntsman clothes! Especially the dark blue one, even though it makes my doll's arms look a little bit strange.

No platinum hair is a HUGE bummer, ugh.
    playing on Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got the update and... I'm not impressed, maybe the cool stuff will come later with the weekend events or maybe the dream throwback sale that we're wishing in forever.

Guys got like 3 cool tops, none hair:(, don't know why they give us another version of those horrible short shorts lol

Few new shoes and glasses as if we haven't enough and that's it...

Viena it's beautiful, but again another 1 room house that's boring and useless.

That Jean guy came with that boring movie storyline again...

The luxe stuff works like a discount right? You buy something and they give few k-stars back plus energy and xp as a freebie. Not a bad idea, but we're going to depend on luck again until an item we want shows up to get that discount, and since I don't have luck I started with a ottoman lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The guys don't get any item.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    I AGREE!! And I was so excited to update too..

No new hair for guys, no white/platinum hair like I thought I read here, the Luxe Quests is basically just buying stuff and getting rewards like our achievement system we have.

And the final nail in the coffin.... Vienna uses the SAME soundtrack of the other 100000 million locations!!! I told myself if Vienna uses the same music as Mykonos and the rest, I will go crazy lol. Like stated before, they are a multimillion dollar company, they can afford to compose new music for each location or at least buy the royalty free pre-made music!

Hopefully the big 5.0 update brings NEW soundtracks to each/or almost each current location that reuses the same music over and over.

I so agree with you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh wow! That would be AWESOME!!!
    Where did you get that pic? I did not get a banner, are there more people that did not get it..?

All these things are probably just for the banner and the hair colour it's because maybe that hair come only with that colour like the ombré ones.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I had to have the Huntsman hair before I go to bed! I'm so impatient so I wasted Kstars to speed up my gigs. The hair is awarded at the beginning of the 3rd Kim gig.

Can't afford a new Kstar dress rn but I love this dress just as much :D

EAFDD610-3D35-4361-AE88-23A83DAACF5E_zpsysag7ruv.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Well, I think I've found a bit of a glitch - I invited 2 NPC's to a party, and the blue star doesn't appear to increase the relationship...
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    wow Madison is beyond cool with that hair and dress!

Will guys get a new hair too, I wonder?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Vats! :) and I hope so, I hate when the guys miss out on certain things.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi merged this with the original update thread. :) Loving the new things, even those I'm not sure about. Oh, but the clothes are great. And I've been told the Glitches were quickly addressed, Yay. Now, I'm off to play again. I love the clothes. Did I mention clothes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I had to have the Huntsman hair before I go to bed! I'm so impatient so I wasted Kstars to speed up my gigs. The hair is awarded at the beginning of the 3rd Kim gig.

Omg soooo pretty!!! I'm in love with the whole outfit! Madison looks gorgeous :) are the shoes included!?
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vienna is stunning but that Castle isn't worth it for one room.

Hopefully the platinum hair color is unlocked in our closet soon. If the NPCs can have it, why not us?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does the new property at Vienna has a pet?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Does the new property at Vienna has a pet?

I believe it has a pony :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Fun fact: the update didn't fix the transfer issue.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I'm a little disappointed that the update seemed to stem from a business deal with the huntsman movie but those outfits are gorge. I'm mostly glad this update kept my mind occupied while waiting for the weekend event ;)
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    I'm a little disappointed that the update seemed to stem from a business deal with the huntsman movie but those outfits are gorge. I'm mostly glad this update kept my mind occupied while waiting for the weekend event ;)

They are sooo beautiful! I want them all :) my game keeps crashing, so hopefully that gets worked out soon! I'm disappointed they keep charging so much for these homes that only have one room! Calabasis was the most expensive one at one point, but you can have 7 guests over for parties!! That was well worth the price! But these other ones; not so much. They are beautiful, but "das esspensive!" Haha ;)
    XoXo
  • Options
    katiecat wrote: »
    Fun fact: the update didn't fix the transfer issue.

Sad :( I'm sorry! What has glu said about that? If they've said anything at all..
    XoXo
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Anyone find out if the guy gets a hair yet?.... I am very tempted to spend the K-Stars to speed up the gig to find out, but I don't want to waste stars and come out empty handed... xD

EDIT: Ugh. What a waste! I spent 5 K-stars and the last Huntsman gig did not give a hairstyle or anything. I am tired of the girl dolls getting all this stuff and the guy dolls being left out. I am kinda tempted to write in to Glu to ask for a refund of the 5 stars. -___-

They have to have programmed the text in, so they knowingly gave the girl dolls the hairstyles and programmed the guy dolls with generic text. *sigh*
  • Options
    I don't know what to think about this but it seems real

6eoxw0.jpg
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    I didn't complete my first Luxe goal and it disappeared after the timer was up. How long more before I get my next goal? :)
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Sad :( I'm sorry! What has glu said about that? If they've said anything at all..
    Oh they don't say anything really except that they can't help. (more likely that they won't help)

And why can't at least one outfit be for kash instead of everything being kstars? I'm sorry but if you wants me to spend money on their game maybe they should make it so I can even PLAY MY GAME.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

How did you get that dress???? Smashinggggg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Loving my new hairstyle!!

image_zps0wfome5t.jpeg

I'm so sorry, Cilan that the guys did not get any...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    They are sooo beautiful! I want them all :) my game keeps crashing, so hopefully that gets worked out soon! I'm disappointed they keep charging so much for these homes that only have one room! Calabasis was the most expensive one at one point, but you can have 7 guests over for parties!! That was well worth the price! But these other ones; not so much. They are beautiful, but "das esspensive!" Haha ;)

Hi, can you clarify for me, if the game crashing while you're playing, or is it just going through the whole loading process each time you open? Loading isn't so much of a glitch and crashing. I'll go back and re-read tho thread in support
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg soooo pretty!!! I'm in love with the whole outfit! Madison looks gorgeous :) are the shoes included!?

Thanks, Tara :) the shoes are from a weekend event last year with Kendall.
    Katinkae wrote: »
    How did you get that dress???? Smashinggggg

Hey, Katinkae :) it's one of the new dresses from the update and costs kash! It's positioned further down in the wardrobe than the new Kstar items.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I believe it has a pony :)

It *is* a pony. One of those miniature ones. *Inside* the house. And draped over it a cloth--dunno what it's called--with a number on it like he's a racehorse. Race pony? They shouldn't have put that on it, it just looks bad; especially in the opulent room, it looks so out of place. So anyway, I didn't buy it bc of the cloth with the number, and bc it's so out of place in the castle. It's not the year 1100 through the Middle Ages and somewhat then on, as well as beforehand; people no longer ride horses into their castles, and the peasants who kept a cow, goat, chickens, whatever in their houses--no one lives with animals inside their homes anymore. It's the 21st century. They should have put a symbol like with the nursery so we could use it to go inside a little barn to see/tap the horsie. Heh. My doll has a castle.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    wow Madison is beyond cool with that hair and dress!

Will guys get a new hair too, I wonder?

They could've at least given the guys Chris Hemsworth's hair--why do they do this?? It's really wrong. And as for the girls/women, and any guys who like him, they could've just given us Chris Hemsworth altogether because swoon....!
  • Options
    Maybe it's a kkh service pony. Some human rights org has been making a big deal about getting these little horses 'Servivce Animal' designations so you can bring them onto a plane. seriously, there was a recent debate about this. At least in NY media outlets. "i'm sorry for the delay. We will be lifting off as soon as the passenger is first-class can control their service pony. thank you for flying JacButt Airlines."
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Got the update and... I'm not impressed, maybe the cool stuff will come later with the weekend events or maybe the dream throwback sale that we're wishing in forever.

Guys got like 3 cool tops, none hair:(, don't know why they give us another version of those horrible short shorts lol

Few new shoes and glasses as if we haven't enough and that's it...

Viena it's beautiful, but again another 1 room house that's boring and useless.

That Jean guy came with that boring movie storyline again...

The luxe stuff works like a discount right? You buy something and they give few k-stars back plus energy and xp as a freebie. Not a bad idea, but we're going to depend on luck again until an item we want shows up to get that discount, and since I don't have luck I started with a ottoman lol

Yes, the weird and freaky Jean and his movie is just stupid. I bought two of the gowns, and accidentally, because I don't know how that happened, the boots. All I got was some gold hearts/stars, no K-stars, xp, or energy. In my "husband's" kloset where I can buy him things, all that was added was a diamond-looking bracelet and those stupid shorts.