Options

Update 4.9.0 - April's Update KK:H

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Maybe it's a kkh service pony. Some human rights org has been making a big deal about getting these little horses 'Servivce Animal' designations so you can bring them onto a plane. seriously, there was a recent debate about this. At least in NY media outlets. "i'm sorry for the delay. We will be lifting off as soon as the passenger is first-class can control their service pony. thank you for flying JacButt Airlines."

This sounds just cruel. And how are people supposed to have a pony in the cabin? Moreover, will the flight attendant give them oats and carrots and apples, or do they have to bring their own? Seriously, where do you put a pony on a plane ffs?? Would one have to buy a whole row for it? Have to scare the h e l l out of it by putting it in a crate in the cargo hold? And even more important, would it be given a headset so it can watch the movie or listen to music? Forget about transatlantic flights; how would it be able to use its hoofs on the tablet/screen attached to a seat?? (God, I love those things!)
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Got the update and... I'm not impressed, maybe the cool stuff will come later with the weekend events or maybe the dream throwback sale that we're wishing in forever.

Guys got like 3 cool tops, none hair:(, don't know why they give us another version of those horrible short shorts lol

Few new shoes and glasses as if we haven't enough and that's it...

Viena it's beautiful, but again another 1 room house that's boring and useless.

That Jean guy came with that boring movie storyline again...

The luxe stuff works like a discount right? You buy something and they give few k-stars back plus energy and xp as a freebie. Not a bad idea, but we're going to depend on luck again until an item we want shows up to get that discount, and since I don't have luck I started with a ottoman lol

You bought the Vienna one-room "home"? All I got for the furnishings was the little gold hearts and stars, nothing else like k-stars or energy. I didn't buy the headless bust/sculpture because it's ugly, or the pony because it just looks stupid in there. Sighhhhh.
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me what "luxe" goals/quests are supposed to be, please? I finished the three Huntsman gigs with Kim and got the hair with the crown. I bought the castle and furniture in Vienna. I bought two new gowns and boots and some jewelry (which the jewelry I don't think is Huntsman-related, but I liked/wanted it). There's a new tab on my Goals and Achievements box, but it's empty and just says something like check back for more luxe goals.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    I AGREE!! And I was so excited to update too..

No new hair for guys, no white/platinum hair like I thought I read here, the Luxe Quests is basically just buying stuff and getting rewards like our achievement system we have.

And the final nail in the coffin.... Vienna uses the SAME soundtrack of the other 100000 million locations!!! I told myself if Vienna uses the same music as Mykonos and the rest, I will go crazy lol. Like stated before, they are a multimillion dollar company, they can afford to compose new music for each location or at least buy the royalty free pre-made music!

Hopefully the big 5.0 update brings NEW soundtracks to each/or almost each current location that reuses the same music over and over.

Ugh, I keep the volume off so I don't have to keep hearing that soundtrack, it's pretty bad.
  • Options
    The update doesn't seem that big... but let's see!

* Be the star of the ball in luxurious Vienna, Austria (level 24+)
    * Show off your life of luxury by completing new Luxe Goals (level 10+)
    * New clothing items for guys and gals in the store
    * Millions more fans added for A-Listers to earn
    * Bug fixes and other improvements

I had no ball gig, and no luxe goals either. Maybe the ball is part of the weekend event? And I was given no luxe goals....Help, anyone? Pleeze???!
  • Options
    IMPORTANT

I'm sorry, I can't find the thread, or the pages where people sent me good wishes to feel better, and I wanted to say thank you so much! I waited and waited for the update yesterday; when it finally came I immediately bought a gold gown and a silver one, some jewelry, and somehow accidentally bought the new handbag, which I love anyway, so that's ok. The Kim gig wasn't going to start for a couple of hours, so safe with the update, my new stuff, and a new gig that would be waiting, I somehow immediately afterward passed out with a heating pad over most of my face and the worser ear. Which you're not supposed to do, but my infected sinuses and ears felt a little better until just a little while ago, since then. Now I have to take some medicines and grab the heating pad again. But. It was important to me to say thank you. Some--several of the people here--are just the best! xo, Lori
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me what "luxe" goals/quests are supposed to be, please? I finished the three Huntsman gigs with Kim and got the hair with the crown. I bought the castle and furniture in Vienna. I bought two new gowns and boots and some jewelry (which the jewelry I don't think is Huntsman-related, but I liked/wanted it). There's a new tab on my Goals and Achievements box, but it's empty and just says something like check back for more luxe goals.

Yes! You get a random call with a goal to buy xxx item or house with a countdown timer. You get some stars, energy, and experience points if you finish within the timer. I think it's completely random when you get a quest but it seems like once every few hours on my end.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    In how many time the gc friends start to disappear from the game?
  • Options
    Yes! You get a random call with a goal to buy xxx item or house with a countdown timer. You get some stars, energy, and experience points if you finish within the timer. I think it's completely random when you get a quest but it seems like once

Ohhhh. So we get sent out to spend our kash and coveted stars. On things most people probably don't want. Nice. I wonder what kind of mind thought that one up. Deviousness rooted in greed for sure. The genius with the idea: "Hey, let's make our KKH players buy stars and money, in case they don't have enough, or any. We'll call it 'luxe' so they'll feel wealthy and special."
    Do you know, if you don't buy what you're told to, does one lose fans or anything?

I have no set gigs for 22 hours so I guess I should go investigate.

Thank you, Cilan!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Yes! You get a random call with a goal to buy xxx item or house with a countdown timer. You get some stars, energy, and experience points if you finish within the timer. I think it's completely random when you get a quest but it seems like once

Ohhhh. So we get sent out to spend our kash and coveted stars. On things most people probably don't want. Nice. I wonder what kind of mind thought that one up. Deviousness rooted in greed for sure. The genius with the idea: "Hey, let's make our KKH players buy stars and money, in case they don't have enough, or any. We'll call it 'luxe' so they'll feel wealthy and special."
    Do you know, if you don't buy what you're told to, does one lose fans or anything?

I have no set gigs for 22 hours so I guess I should go investigate.

Thank you, Cilan!

But if some friend gifts the item, you get all rewards without spending k-stars
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I had to buy one of the new Huntsman dresses. I really love the detail on these.

For the Luxe goals, I guess Maria will call each time there is a new one? That's already three times today. I think this feature will really start to bug me. Especially with goals like "Buy a tv in the St. Barts home's living room."

FullSizeRender1.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    IMPORTANT

I'm sorry, I can't find the thread, or the pages where people sent me good wishes to feel better, and I wanted to say thank you so much! I waited and waited for the update yesterday; when it finally came I immediately bought a gold gown and a silver one, some jewelry, and somehow accidentally bought the new handbag, which I love anyway, so that's ok. The Kim gig wasn't going to start for a couple of hours, so safe with the update, my new stuff, and a new gig that would be waiting, I somehow immediately afterward passed out with a heating pad over most of my face and the worser ear. Which you're not supposed to do, but my infected sinuses and ears felt a little better until just a little while ago, since then. Now I have to take some medicines and grab the heating pad again. But. It was important to me to say thank you. Some--several of the people here--are just the best! xo, Lori

Aww, I'm glad the heating pad is giving you some relief, but you have to be careful. It's so comforting, (right now it's on my jaw) and it just makes it all feel better. . I hope you improve, and let me se if I can find that thread for you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    EAFDD610-3D35-4361-AE88-23A83DAACF5E_zpsysag7ruv.jpg

I can't find that dress anywhere in my wardrobe
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    I can't find that dress anywhere in my wardrobe

Hey :) it should be the last item before the daily gift items and it costs 35k.

5214ACB9-A3E3-42E2-9946-5A5FC9ABAFDA_zpsvo02s4ao.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :) it should be the last item before the daily gift items and it costs 35k.

5214ACB9-A3E3-42E2-9946-5A5FC9ABAFDA_zpsvo02s4ao.jpg

Oh, there it was! Thanks Amy! I guess I'll have to go up some levels before I have a chance to buy it
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is it me or is the luxe goals starting to get really annoying? Maria will be calling my dolls on a daily basis smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    :mad:So I fell asleep again, my head is still pounding after taking script-strength naproxen, and my doll walks outside her Miami house and there's Maria suddenly, telling me I have to show how rich I am and spend 35 stars on some jeans with a belt. Then next time, spend 120 stars on a top and skirt outfit. Next, $8,000 on another thing, my head hurts so much, I already forgot what it was. I'm pretty angry right now--I'm out 155 stars and $8000, wth does Glu think they're doing, this is really messed up. Has anyone ignored buying anything? Does anyone know what happens if you *don't* buy these things? Because being blackmailed and fleeced is really ticking me off. 155 stars on things I don't want or I'd have already bought them! $8,000 kash on something else I don't want, or I'd have already ought it! Glu should be ashamed of themselves for this blatant and disgusting grab at our money. A star, some energy, and xp--ooooh, what generous prizes! Maybe I should bow down to them, and kiss their shoes. I'm pretty mad and very upset. Wth?!
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    :mad:So I fell asleep again, my head is still pounding after taking script-strength naproxen, and my doll walks outside her Miami house and there's Maria suddenly, telling me I have to show how rich I am and spend 35 stars on some jeans with a belt. Then next time, spend 120 stars on a top and skirt outfit. Next, $8,000 on another thing, my head hurts so much, I already forgot what it was. I'm pretty angry right now--I'm out 155 stars and $8000, wth does Glu think they're doing, this is really messed up. Has anyone ignored buying anything? Does anyone know what happens if you *don't* buy these things? Because being blackmailed and fleeced is really ticking me off. 155 stars on things I don't want or I'd have already bought them! $8,000 kash on something else I don't want, or I'd have already ought it! Glu should be ashamed of themselves for this blatant and disgusting grab at our money. A star, some energy, and xp--ooooh, what generous prizes! Maybe I should bow down to them, and kiss their shoes. I'm pretty mad and very upset. Wth?!
    I ignored everything that costed kstars because I wasn't interested and nothing happened.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I think that if you don't purchase the item, the timer will just disappear from your to-do list then you run of the luce goals and Maria will call you again on a daily basis. I'm ignoring the luxe goals because I'm starting to get really annoyed with this new feature.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Amilicious and Carol--thank you. I feel so stupid for being taken in like this, I feel like an idiot. I'm so embarrassed for falling for it, it just sucked all the joy out of the new clothes and everything.
  • Options
    Aww, I'm glad the heating pad is giving you some relief, but you have to be careful. It's so comforting, (right now it's on my jaw) and it just makes it all feel better. . I hope you improve, and let me se if I can find that thread for you. :)

Thank you, Koko. Oral surgery can be so traumatic and so painful, I mean, it's not like having a cavity filled, it's real surgery. I hope you feel better soon. :)
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi, can you clarify for me, if the game crashing while you're playing, or is it just going through the whole loading process each time you open? Loading isn't so much of a glitch and crashing. I'll go back and re-read tho thread in support

Sorry! Yes, it was actually doing both.. Crashing and reloading, crashing and reloading! But today it's working just fine!! I should've waited to say anything.. Oops!! But thank you :)

Also, I love that red dress, but you have to be level 43 to get it.. Waaaah :( 10 more levels should take me about a year hahaha. I'm so sorry the guys didn't get anything. That's so soooo sucky :( that's totally unfair!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »

But if some friend gifts the item, you get all rewards without spending k-stars

hyerilee--you only get one or two minutes to buy the items though. Ugh, this is so low that it's just out and out bad business. Well, at least I know better now. Ughhhhh. But hey, thanks for a good idea. :)
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Amilicious and Carol--thank you. I feel so stupid for being taken in like this, I feel like an idiot. I'm so embarrassed for falling for it, it just sucked all the joy out of the new clothes and everything.

Awww :( I'm so sorry that you're sick and not having fun with the game right now! I hope you feel better soon and have amazing luck this weekend! Ear and teeth pains are some of the worst! I feel bad for you and Koko! I guess you can be glad it's not a kidney stone haha.. Now that was the worst pain I've ever had in my life!! And I've given birth! Haha sorry, just thought I'd throw that in there ;) I really do hope you get feeling better asap!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hope you feel better soon, Lori and Koko <3<3 think of our party weekend and the amazing clothes and EARNABLE HAIR!!!! Sending get well wishes your ways xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »

hyerilee--you only get one or two minutes to buy the items though. Ugh, this is so low that it's just out and out bad business. Well, at least I know better now. Ughhhhh. But hey, thanks for a good idea. :)

Yeah but in the end, someone is still out their K-stars xD And the selection of items we can gift is very low compared to the non-giftable items and furniture in houses that can't be gifted. :( But that could save some stars!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    2016-04-07_15.04.19.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

These lux challenges... or the "random discount quest!" As I call it... I've had awful deals, but I've wanted this ponytail forever. .... im thinking I'm going to give in<3
  • Options
    307nukk.jpg

In love with this hairstyle <3
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options

Yeah but in the end, someone is still out their K-stars xD And the selection of items we can gift is very low compared to the non-giftable items and furniture in houses that can't be gifted. :( But that could save some stars!

Exactly. It's basically a lose-lose situation.
  • Options
    Amy and Tarabella are always so sweet. Thank you so much, dolls.