Options

Update 4.9.0 - April's Update KK:H

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Update Arrived 3ish pm Eastern....Everybody Update!

First full week of April, Officially Spring 2016 now, we're all waiting and hoping for a terrific next update to the game. We're open for discussion, for thoughts grabbed elsewhere online. Rumor, inuendo, flat out wishes and desires....what do you think this update will bring?

Personally, i'm thinking something big. More clothes, and I am anxious for our next location. I always know, when my game finances get a little comfortable that the next update will probably come with a new home, and the game cash will get knocked down again.

So, if we have time, maybe we can all look around, see what ever rumors and hints we can find and bring them back. Monday is always a good day for idle chitchat about the upcoming update and what it might bring.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    First full week of April, Officially Spring 2016 now, we're all waiting and hoping for a terrific next update to the game. We're open for discussion, for thoughts grabbed elsewhere online. Rumor, inuendo, flat out wishes and desires....what do you think this update will bring?

Personally, i'm thinking something big. More clothes, and I am anxious for our next location. I always know, when my game finances get a little comfortable that the next update will probably come with a new home, and the game cash will get knocked down again.

So, if we have time, maybe we can all look around, see what ever rumors and hints we can find and bring them back. Monday is always a good day for idle chitchat about the upcoming update and what it might bring.

Oh my god, I LOVE this song!

EDIT: My day has just improved 100%!
  • Options
    I had to add this.[video=youtube_share;nmsTwQb1csc]https://youtu.be/nmsTwQb1csc[/video]
  • Options
    When the update hits, we'll fix the thread title. But right now, I'm feeling this on a Monday morning, waiting for a big butt Update.

Um..........any update thoughts? I mean long term game improvements. Like when the SOs started treating us to meals and gifts, or the babies' being customizable? What could be next on the horizon?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope it's today!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Is that...whoa--is that Christopher Walken??!
  • Options
    ~Clothes!
    ~Jewelry!
    ~Shoes!
    ~Glam eyes
    ~Pets for homes without them
    ~New baby clothes!
    ~Plenty of new storylines. For the first time ever, I have none. It kinda freaked me out to suddenly see on Saturday after I finished the event gigs, "You currently have no goals." I'm grateful for the SCL gigs available aside from the side gigs.
    ~A new destination would be great, but since Mykonos and St. Barts are new, I don't know if we'll get one this time.
    ~More gifts from SO's
    ~Extend Achievements that end at 8 and fewer
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh please has to be today! I'm becomig tired of hunting k-stars that never come after hanging out with the K-sis and I need level up to 51!

And a new long hair style at the wardrobe would make me very happy too or that throwback that we're waiting for a while...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    It neeeeds to be today, feels like forever since the last update.
  • Options
    jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    Silver/white hair. Please. I need it more than anything else in the game AND so many NPCs have it.
    Different hair color and makeup options in general - the stuff we have hadn't changed since the game came out. It means that a game deeming itself fashionable is way behind when it comes to hair. What about pastels? I'd pay stars for a nice lilac. Bubblegum pink is fun, but it ultimately gets boring.
    playing on Android
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I agree I really hope it's today and I hope we get more customization options. After seeing K&K game and those options, I NEED it in KKH. More modern hair colors and eyebrows and makeup. Longer nail options etc. honestly I'm just excited for an update haha :p
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    I would love a bal bag. I need one in real life, but would love the Bal City (or Giant?) From Kk in Kim's game. I would slay with that bag. #PurseLove
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    It can be any day let's just hope it's today!
  • Options
    Amilicious wrote: »
    It neeeeds to be today, feels like forever since the last update.

1 month tomorrow! Which is weird since lately they're launching updates every 3 weeks max :/
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Maybe now it's the big one? 5.0?
  • Options
    Haha I'm so impatient I'm waiting all day today for someone to post that it's here! Wednesday would be cool too because that's my birthday, but I don't wanna wait that long
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    I would love a bal bag. I need one in real life, but would love the Bal City (or Giant?) From Kk in Kim's game. I would slay with that bag. #PurseLove

Giant, yes. In rose. <drool>
  • Options
    I would be so happy if we got new Comeback Quests. oooh, what one feature of Kk would you want to see imported into our game.
    Mine would be the taller men. Give our guys another inch. Height wise. ;0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Looks like it's not today ughhhhhhhh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG the suspense is killing me!
    I would love new comebacks. And some new customizations such as grey/silver hair, longer nails!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG the suspense is killing me!
    I would love new comebacks. And some new customizations such as grey/silver hair, longer nails!

This, and also maybe re-organize the closet? A lot of us have been asking for that.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Haha I'm so impatient I'm waiting all day today for someone to post that it's here! Wednesday would be cool too because that's my birthday, but I don't wanna wait that long

OMG you're birthday's on 7? Yay! We have the same birthdays :D
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I would love more customizations, please. Like Amber Rose hair and butt implants.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    haha I could go for some butt implants on Madison ;)
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I would love more customizations, please. Like Amber Rose hair and butt implants.
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Ugh I just hope it's tomorrow.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wait sucks!

Yeah tomorrow is the day... right GluGods?

Hey Zoye! lol hope you get those!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

Legit just snorted
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Happy Birthday EvilHag. I hope the Update comes sooner. I just knew it was on everyone's mind.....so, here we sit in great anticipation, full of hopes and all kinds of surprises we hope.

I want a great new locale, wonderful home and pet.. More comebacks, clothes.....hmmmm doesn't sound like I want much does it. lol.

Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
    Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

Let's sprinkle our update chant seeds in this thread till the update pops out? Think it will work?

Oh, and Carol does much better multicolored posting than me, so I won't try that again. Feel free to pick up the chant and do it in your own style. This will be like camping out in front of the Apple Store waiting for a number to get on the line to wait for the new iPhone. :)

Aww, come on you know it's true.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I can't wait!! Update, update, update, update, update, update!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    All I want from the update is a fixed Android transfer, but that may never happen. Maybe for Christmas
    D:
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'd love for there to be a new update so I can feel excited about the game again. Last weekend's event really left me frustrated and mad. I spent almost $50 chasing that gift box hair, to no avail. I'm still bitter about it.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh