Options

Weekend Event 4/8/16 ~ Royal April Showers, Huntsmen & Birthday Cake - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Gurl I'm tryna git da hurr!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I really hope the guys get awesome stuff this weekend.. They sooo deserve it!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I really hope the guys get awesome stuff this weekend.. They sooo deserve it!!!

ME TOO, I can't wait to see!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    11777693-570D-41BF-9DE6-9BB9E0854E5A_zpshazcwbra.jpg

Ahhh I really want all the earnablea, but that means sitting near Wi-Fi all weekend. Maybe I'll just put on a movie and tap like crazy.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Gurl I'm tryna git da hurr!!!

Zoye, you had better be moving in next door to me this weekend, seriously! :p
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Guys don't seem to have any Huntsmen clothing. :( I got the quest from Kim to go to the Huntsmen premiere. But when I got the 'New Dresses for the Huntsmen premiere' or something like that, there was nothing in the closet for guys.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love the earnables this weekend! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Prepping for the event by starting an 8 hour party. I just had to invite Linda and Koko

#ThreeQueens
    957E88F9-24EC-45BE-A17C-435D95F89625_zpstkh8b77p.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    We look fab, AmyT!!!
    AmyT wrote: »
    Prepping for the event by starting an 8 hour party. I just had to invite Linda and Koko

#ThreeQueens
    957E88F9-24EC-45BE-A17C-435D95F89625_zpstkh8b77p.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SGd7eWh.png53J3dO0.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Why I'm not getting credited with event points when I tap on small talk above my friend's heads? I'm hoping that it isn't a glitch.

Edit: Ah nevermind. I got event points after I completed the party. Now I eventually have to makeup for it by throwing another 3 hr party. Oops I thought that my game was glitched lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    OMG! I just can't believe my luck!!! I told myself I would only open the free box this week, as I spent way too many stars lately chasing items. Ofcourse I was hoping it would be the dress... and it was!!

image_zpsjfoh1co6.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Oh I like the guy's outfit!! Bummer it did not come with a free hairstyle...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    SGd7eWh.png53J3dO0.png

GLU, I ask you for SO LITTLE! WHY this ugly suit?! I would be willing to grind for the box items - the overall 80s feel of the necklaces & jacket are something I could see past the pants to get - but not that suit, especially since a prior party event had a brown suit (that I also didn't want). Do they think we only want suits items?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I actually like the men's stuff. Very sleek imo.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I received 50 energy in my gift box which is fine for me considering the time I'll be away this weekend. Anything that helps!

Also, looking closer, I don't think I am much of a fan of the gift box shoes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Another event, another daily item. It got me so upset I decided I wasn't even going to try and chase the dress anymore, so no money spent from me, Glu. Honestly, if they'd at least remove those from the VIP boxes I'm sure a lot of us would be more willing to spend.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Actually prefer the earn able items more

2HPToAf.jpg
  • Options
    I'm happy I won the gold necklace, but seriously, what's up with so many event points in my gift boxes??!! Can't believe I missed the shoes so many times. I must be in the minority, but I think they're really cute! I feel silly for chasing them now, I hate gift box guilt but I never learn... Oh well, at least the earnable items are tdf this week :)

F8C8D368-B191-46CA-A0BA-F42CDE439079_zpscnlcuynb.jpg

3B061285-27E2-4436-B28B-7C653FC4B125_zpsokcagdx5.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, I'm sorry Amy. THat does seem like a lot. I'm in the minority, I kinda love the event points. Compare that to the next to useless flip off prize of $4000, and I love the event points. So glad you got the necklace, one of my games just did, and now I move on to the next one. I got the shoes, not sure if I like them or not.

Now, I feel awful, I'm late with her cake, but we updated right over Evil Hag's Birthday. SO......let's start with cake!

HBEHag.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday Evil Hag.

(Anyone else celebrating?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have good news & bad news. The good news is that Carolyn Ferocious reached to the top 100 on the top star lists.

The bad news is that ratchet hideous shaggy hair has been haunting her every **** week so the atrocious diva is upset with me right now. She's not in a good mood.

e5XXDI.jpg
    brRvFq.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks, Koko I suppose winning event points can be a good thing; added to the energy I won I've already got the earnable sunglasses :) I bet winning event points for you would be a godsend since you have 3 games! I don't know how you do it lol :D

Carol lol, try the new hair on her just once :) tut tut, Glu, putting that hairstyle in the weekend gift boxes :( that makes me mad. But congrats on reaching the top 100
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Seriously a brown suit while the boxes have like the most cool combo ever? Ugh!

The suit's design it's ok, but if anyone here still doesn't know, I hate brown!!! I don't know maybe that color works for shoes, but really I can't see that color working on anyone!:mad: Talking about shoes, I'll judge the earnables later...

Now the boxes have everything I loved (ok, not everything, I have mixed feelings on wearing a crucifix), Gosh that white jacket and denim pants are to dye for...

So any of those who play as a guy have boxes screenshots? I want to try for a luck spot, sometimes you get something even if it's not the same item!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Here's my palette, all four items were there!

LXsYKWF.png

It's been two months in a row and I've gotten the event items in my usual box 7.. Crazy or what? :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks Bilal and congrats! Yeah you have a crazy lucky a$$:p!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes I do! ;)

Btw, did anyone else notice the buy energy pop-up is back, when you spend the last bolt? So annoying!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Really? I don't! Have to check!

Oh yeah if you have any trick, please make sure to tell me trough PM, Mr. Bilal!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    At least I got the gift box dress this time! I'm still bitter about not getting the hair last week though, not gonna lie. LOL. I get so frustrated whenever I see a friend in game with that hair because it reminds me of all the money I wasted chasing it.

At least the hair is earnable this week! Finally!!

Everyone looks amazing in their Huntsman dresses. I'm waiting for a VIP weekend before I buy any, but it's hard to wait when they're all so nice.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got the dressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. This is the chicest dress I own in the game!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I actually like the men's stuff. Very sleek imo.

It's not that the clothes are badly shaped this weekend and I can at least be glad that the outfits have been actual looks instead of mismatched separates randomly thrown together recently but this feels really off season & out of step with the girls' looks.

During the winter the girls were getting gowns the guys got ultra casual clothes and now with things getting more color for the warmer months for the girls the guys are getting business suits? Even if they only want to reuse suits so much why not making them in fun colors at least to match the season or just for variety sake. And perhaps using the fitted jackets instead of the ones that obliterate our lines?

I get that they want to put the best things in the boxes to encourage spending and completely understand that the lady designs will have a more important focus since the girl avatars are the main draw in fashion centered RPGs but that doesn't mean they should make the earnables so similar/abysmal and it would be nice if, every once in a while, the cooler outfit was one I could complete with my real effort instead of being prompted to spend real money on since both are valuable.

(Not to mention, nothing at all for this huntsman sponsored mini event? No hair or jacket or accessory? As if!)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats