Options

Weekend Event 4/8/16 ~ Royal April Showers, Huntsmen & Birthday Cake - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I hate when that happens. I had 598/600 points and I threw a 8 hr party just to finish lol

I really don't have the time & audacity to sit in front of my devices while I could be doing something productive IRL.

Carol, why would you throw an 8hr party when you only need 2 stars? Why not a 3hr, which is easier to complete? :confused::D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    They're not giving me event points in 2nd round so I 've started to make just 3hr parties.

I'll probably not be able to go beyond the shoes this time around with Garrett my brother's wedding and my going back to Brazil are too much of an event to do much else. Xime's finally on Android with a new identity..sort of...she's now G infamous sister lol. She's just level 6 so, no event for her so far but we're ok with that.

Hey hope you had fun at the wedding! So I saw G's sis in my game, but he dissapeared did you deleted his game?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats, is it because you hate brown so much!

Yeah Yeah, you know as I said earlier on this thread the suit's design it's ok, but yeah I get they need to include all colors because people have different tastes, but can't help getting frustrated everytime they add some brown stuff.

I'm all about less brown and more pink!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol, why would you throw an 8hr party when you only need 2 stars? Why not a 3hr, which is easier to complete? :confused::D

Lol I didn't have time to sit in front of my device for a 3 hr party. I had so much things to do IRL since yesterday. This game takes up most of my time when I have other important things to do especially on the weekends.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Lol I didn't have time to sit in front of my device for a 3 hr party. I had so much things to do IRL since yesterday. This game takes up most of my time when I have other important things to do especially on the weekends.

ahaha omg I still don't understand.. if you don't have time for a 3hr then you sure don't have the time for an 8hr :confused::D

And I too was thinking recently that this game takes up most of my free time especially on weekends so I'm doing some restrictions. I promised to myself that I will play on weekdays only for 1hr, after work/sport. Or at least to go on a date with hubby, so he doesn't ask for a divorce. And on weekends, when alone at home for couple of hours only. No more glued to the iPad. I have so many other things to do, more fun and social than pixels. And sport! God, I need to get my a$$ moving, summer is coming lol although I'm naturally thin but sport is a great stress relief for me and I've been under lots of pressure lately. And books, my favorite escape. I want to use my free time to read... so yeah KKH will be restricted :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Next event is VIP let's see if the famous throwback finally came...........
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts

Let's hope so for a throwback event! I want thouse beautiful eyes from that past weekend event. Then, i managed to get only the lips.
    Fingers crossed!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Yeah been waiting...............................

Is it a confirmed VIP?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh VIP here we go!

Sassy I think Carol meant that with an 8h party she can have this time window to do her stuff and be back to the game without the party it's over before!

I strangely organize my daily routine around the game lol

It's good to do some sport to keep the shape! And now that summer is coming to you guys you have to take advantage of it! It's starting to get cold here so my mood to go out and do healthy stuff is decreasing:rolleyes:

I would like to order that throwback to this week, ok?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey hope you had fun at the wedding! So I saw G's sis in my game, but he dissapeared did you deleted his game?

Yeah Yeah, you know as I said earlier on this thread the suit's design it's ok, but yeah I get they need to include all colors because people have different tastes, but can't help getting frustrated everytime they add some brown stuff.

I'm all about less brown and more pink!

Never!! Omg...what did I do?. They are in different accounts and devices but you all are now in Xime's account :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options

And I too was thinking recently that this game takes up most of my free time especially on weekends so I'm doing some restrictions. I promised to myself that I will play on weekdays only for 1hr, after work/sport. Or at least to go on a date with hubby, so he doesn't ask for a divorce. And on weekends, when alone at home for couple of hours only. No more glued to the iPad. I have so many other things to do, more fun and social than pixels. And sport! God, I need to get my a$$ moving, summer is coming lol although I'm naturally thin but sport is a great stress relief for me and I've been under lots of pressure lately. And books, my favorite escape. I want to use my free time to read... so yeah KKH will be restricted :)

I think that what makes it hard is that Glu increased the event points to 600. It's getting annoying that I'm glued to my devices too and my devices are always dying lol. But I find this game to be so addictive when my dolls needs the latest items so that they can look fashion foward instead of looking outdated and out-of-style.

I also need to setup boundaries IRL for myself as well when it comes to KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Never!! Omg...what did I do?. They are in different accounts and devices but you all are now in Xime's account :(

Oh yeah Garrett finally showed up yesterday on my game as a female.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I see 2 Garret, one is female. Are you wearing white top and ripped jeans?

Our friendship points reset too : ( We were max.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh yeah Garrett finally showed up yesterday on my game as a female.:(

Mmmhhhh...I don't get it. You all are not even my friends in G+ for Xime's game :(. I mean you are Xime's friends but you are not following me in the G+ account for Xime. I hate this!!!!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    I see 2 Garret, one is female. Are you wearing white top and ripped jeans?

Our friendship points reset too : ( We were max.

Garrett is yeah. I guess I'm too technology challenged to have two games lol. I getting rid of Xime. Level 7 in her game is not worth the headache of messing with Garrett's game. Tell me how you see me now please?...and how do you guys do it?. I thought I was so cool having multiple G+ accounts and managing them super find lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Garrett is yeah. I guess I'm too technology challenged to have two games lol. I getting rid of Xime. Level 7 in her game is not worth the headache of messing with Garrett's game. Tell me how you see me now please?...and how do you guys do it?. I thought I was so cool having multiple G+ accounts and managing them super find lol.

This is how I see Garrett on my game now.
    image.php?di=2OT1P.jpg

I have two separate Google accounts for both of my games. I thought that having two Google accounts would be easy but on the Google community some KKH players are getting confused there because they didn't know that I'm playing two games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

Ok the girl is gone on my game : ) Garrett is safe!

Did you use separate device and G+ account, it will be alright that way.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok the girl is gone on my game : ) Garrett is safe!

Did you use separate device and G+ account, it will be alright that way.

Yeah...I have a brand new phone (yyaaayy) so I did all the process with google to backup information and download the information I already had but that's with the gmail account I have for Garrett's G+. After setting up my phone I went to create a new GOOGLE services account on my phone, New gmail address, new G+ and the works and being logged into that account I downloaded the KKH app. Maybe having two accounts of google running into 1 device is not agreeing with KKH even if just one gets logged in for the game...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yeah been waiting...............................

Is it a confirmed VIP?

Yeah the user from Instagram who get the spoilers the same Sunday at night got the "there's just one hour left in the VIP event".
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I see one Garrett the girl dressed as pictured, and my mail Garrett is white shirt, tat, ripped jeans. I'll post a pic if you'd like. We reset also. But.....look at it is this way, I get to gig with you all the way up again. I get stars at certain points, I get rewarded again for working with you. (That's my lemon cream pie out of lemons attitude talking) If If happened to me, I double I'd be as cheerful as you've been.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, so VIP. Thanks Francesca. :) Ok, so....the Androids get the pony, and they all get their Huntsmen things. They each got a little, Apple P got more of course. More furnishings for the homes....and I like to get one of the games another spot in the lookbook. But I swear....it shouldn't be more as you go along. One game is up to 40 to save a look. C'mon Glu.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I see one Garrett the girl dressed as pictured, and my mail Garrett is white shirt, tat, ripped jeans. I'll post a pic if you'd like. We reset also. But.....look at it is this way, I get to gig with you all the way up again. I get stars at certain points, I get rewarded again for working with you. (That's my lemon cream pie out of lemons attitude talking) If If happened to me, I double I'd be as cheerful as you've been.

Oh!! I'd love to do it all again of course, but some of my friends cannot see Garrett AND Xime. They see Xime as Garrett or just Xime and no Garrett...I want them too see my little pumpkings just as I can see your twins in G's game. Sometimes I don't know who is who but they are for sure separate beings!! Lol. I don't know what to move on the phone to make all my google services run fine with G's account BUT have Xime's account running KKH app. I mean, I see you all in Xime's game but I'm not following you with that G+ account, that's how I know google is messing with my children identities. :p
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Yeah...I have a brand new phone (yyaaayy) so I did all the process with google to backup information and download the information I already had but that's with the gmail account I have for Garrett's G+. After setting up my phone I went to create a new GOOGLE services account on my phone, New gmail address, new G+ and the works and being logged into that account I downloaded the KKH app. Maybe having two accounts of google running into 1 device is not agreeing with KKH even if just one gets logged in for the game...

Ok I checked and G is back, but yeah reset lol

I think you can't have two games on the same device, that's the problem that are making all this mess.

I suggest you keep just with your old game before that something more serious happens!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok I checked and G is back, but yeah reset lol

I think you can't have two games on the same device, that's the problem that are making all this mess.

I suggest you keep just with your old game before that something more serious happens!

They're not on the same device. I think I got it right this time. Xime is making her way up again and she has 0 friends lol...only Garrett knows her but now I know they are separate entities lol. I'm searching for you all to make her part of the gang. Sorry for making such a mess with your progress bars!! I'll make it up to you whenever possible!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    I think when you loaded G's google account backup, they thought you created a new game for it! But I am glad you got it sorted out. I want Xime in Jax's game!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh VIP here we go!

Sassy I think Carol meant that with an 8h party she can have this time window to do her stuff and be back to the game without the party it's over before!

I strangely organize my daily routine around the game lol

It's good to do some sport to keep the shape! And now that summer is coming to you guys you have to take advantage of it! It's starting to get cold here so my mood to go out and do healthy stuff is decreasing:rolleyes:

I would like to order that throwback to this week, ok?

Hahahah OMG thanks for enlightening me.. I would have never thought of that option, since for me is easier to start a 3hr, use my 37 bars of energy, tap a little and BAM in 5 min is over and I'm free to do my stuff.

And yes please, I would like to order a THROWBACK too! I've been saving my kstars since forever...

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Hahahah OMG thanks for enlightening me.. I would have never thought of that option, since for me is easier to start a 3hr, use my 37 bars of energy, tap a little and BAM in 5 min is over and I'm free to do my stuff.

Oh yeah I was multitasking on Sunday while throwing my last 8 hr party and I knew that I wasn't gonna have enough time to complete a 3 hr party without losing fans and possibly friends.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    super pleased for it being a VIP event next/this weekend since my birthday is the 23rd and I wanted to complete whatever event we do get but not for $60 XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    They're going to have to have some killer items in the VIP event to get me to shell out more kstars. We just had a VIP event and spent a lot haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Who else would die for a VIP event of just hair ���� or hair colors or even better facial features, I'm getting worked up over the idea lol
  • Options
    They're not on the same device. I think I got it right this time. Xime is making her way up again and she has 0 friends lol...only Garrett knows her but now I know they are separate entities lol. I'm searching for you all to make her part of the gang. Sorry for making such a mess with your progress bars!! I'll make it up to you whenever possible!!.

Oh that's ok, now we have an excuse to hang out more often, did you added Vats? I need to check!

And yes please, I would like to order a THROWBACK too! I've been saving my kstars since forever...

Oh yeah me too, I play a round with my refilled energy than go after the energy of my pets and that's it 20 minutes at the maximum!

About the trowback same here, my k-stars are so ready! Sassy needs those lips to get more hotter (if is that possible)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!