Options

Weekend Event 4/8/16 ~ Royal April Showers, Huntsmen & Birthday Cake - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    that is exactly what I thought! I love Frank! And I love that show! xD

Also, is Kim's invite to the Huntsmen premiere the beginning of the event quests?
    And which parties are better at the Punta Minta location? 3hr or 8hr?

Frank is horrible, but he's the best!! Haha I love Frank! Anyways, I'd go with the 3 hour parties because you get 1 event star from each guest you invite, plus 12 at the end. Once you get either a gift box item or the first event item, you get 3 bonus stars at the end of parties. After you get the second event item, your bonus goes up to (I'm pretty sure) 6. Also, Kim's invite to the huntsman premier is a separate quest. The first weekend quest is the For Honor gig. There used to be timers on weekend quests, but they stopped doing that and it makes it hard to tell what's what now. The one way you can tell if it's a weekend job, is if the gig is 6 hours long. Hope that helps a little :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Late post :) My Free Box
    image_zpstuw8yzsg.png
    &
    image_zpsahcrqgdb.png
    Im done :)
    image_zpsizyvsloy.png
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Carol Davida threw a 3 hr house party. She invited Carolyn Ferocious & Vats. She's glad that to see that he's defrosted & he's changed his clothes at Carol Davida party.
    Screenshot_2016-04-08-19-40-14-1.png

What was I frozen? Hey that pic is from yesterday? Cause Vats isn't wearing that since Wednesday... what's going on I wonder?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o5dg3xANNG1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Well I guess the jacket wasn't in the cards for me even a little bit XD

Honestly, if I'm going to miss something I'd rather it be because there was no chance and not because I'm a creature of habit ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    In case anyone was wondering don't pick sitcom for the second task haha they don't like it and you'll have to either pass or pay 1 star to be the guest of honor. I paid one star and got about 10 extra event points and the third task.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I picked to do the cop show for my second job in the event (top cop!) And I was not given a choice to be the guest of honor.
    After I was done, Maria called, told me I was the GoH, and gave me bonus event points, and now I got 6h wait for the third job o/
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    What was I frozen? Hey that pic is from yesterday? Cause Vats isn't wearing that since Wednesday... what's going on I wonder?

Yep Carolyn Ferocious is annoyed because she can't see Vats daily outfits anymore. The only way that she can see his outfits is when Carol Davida invites her to parties.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I paid 40 stars for this ordinary wardrobe garbage? Yeah. Last time? Last time.

image_zpsjigivjnb.png

Anything, anything else other than that daily dress--so six out of eight--in the palette would've been fine. But to get this pos? Ughhhhh. :(:(:(
  • Options
    I'm not understanding this week's gigs. On my 1st game, I chose the comedy sitcom and obviously it was the wrong answer so I charmed Maria for 1 kstar and then I received extra bonus points after I completed the second gig. But on my second game, I chose the cop show and it was the correct answer but I got less event points after I completed the 2nd gig. WTH Glu⁉

It makes no sense to me to receive less event points when the correct answer for the gig was the cop show. That's so unfair Glu smt 😐
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm not understanding this week's gigs. On my 1st game, I chose the comedy sitcom and obviously it was the wrong answer so I charmed Maria for 1 kstar and then I received extra bonus points after I completed the second gig. But on my second game, I chose the cop show and it was the correct answer but I got less event points after I completed the 2nd gig. WTH Glu⁉

It makes no sense to me to receive less event points when the correct answer for the gig was the cop show. That's so unfair Glu smt ��

Whenever you do your first gig after talking to Willow Pape you talk to the other NPC and he tells you what his favorite type of movie is. Maybe the choices are different in every game?
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Does anyone else do 8 hour Calabasas parties at all? I'm a few hours into one, and One of my guests disappeared. Plus, at 6:17 minutes, the earlier party was ready for the 2nd round of small talk. I'm under 6 now and the party with the missing guest hasn't 2nd rounded it yet.

I think I would have noticed someone was missing when I started the game, so that why I thought he was there, then disappeared. Oh no Glitchy party. I have to finish with no 2nd round? <--- Me going into panic mode
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Does anyone else do 8 hour Calabasas parties at all? I'm a few hours into one, and One of my guests disappeared. Plus, at 6:17 minutes, the earlier party was ready for the 2nd round of small talk. I'm under 6 now and the party with the missing guest hasn't 2nd rounded it yet.

I think I would have noticed someone was missing when I started the game, so that why I thought he was there, then disappeared. Oh no Glitchy party. I have to finish with no 2nd round? <--- Me going into panic mode

They're not giving me event points in 2nd round so I 've started to make just 3hr parties.

I'll probably not be able to go beyond the shoes this time around with Garrett my brother's wedding and my going back to Brazil are too much of an event to do much else. Xime's finally on Android with a new identity..sort of...she's now G infamous sister lol. She's just level 6 so, no event for her so far but we're ok with that.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    They're not giving me event points in 2nd round so I 've started to make just 3hr parties.

I'll probably not be able to go beyond the shoes this time around with Garrett my brother's wedding and my going back to Brazil are too much of an event to do much else. Xime's finally on Android with a new identity..sort of...she's now G infamous sister lol. She's just level 6 so, no event for her so far but we're ok with that.

I'm using Punta Mita exclusively, and I'm not getting second-round event points either.
  • Options

It makes no sense to me to receive less event points when the correct answer for the gig was the cop show. That's so unfair Glu smt 😐

Carol--Ok, same. And...you should get your event points after you finish the gig *and* after you give up the K-star to charm Maria as well. At least I did.
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    A little over 300 points and idk if I can finish the party weekend doesn't feel as easy as it used to be and idk I'm tired of tapping but I want that hair ugh
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Just got the dress. I'm at 300 points aswell. Sucks I was so busy with tests I could't party like I usually do and especially when there's hair on the line. I'll be doing my last weekend gig tomorrow, so I can maybe make it, but I really doubt it.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    YBj0mol.png?1

So now the only thing that I need is a excuse to wear that suit, maybe another tacky contest, otherwise it won't see the daylight ever!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats, is it because you hate brown so much!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I don't understand this weeks pallets. I haven't even seen the dress/shoes/bracelet yet.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I don't understand this weeks pallets. I haven't even seen the dress/shoes/bracelet yet.

Ugh same. I haven't even seen the dress once. I keep getting stupid Kash and points and energy.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Finished! It was a lot of work but the hair was totally worth it :D

30swymc.jpg
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1460313343956.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

And done! I love this hair so much <3
    I haven't used this purse for any outfit yet, but this week it was just screaming at me.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    work was crazy yesterday and I have to work tonight, so unless I can get 250 points in rapid time haha I'm gunna miss the earnable hair *sobbing*
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    work was crazy yesterday and I have to work tonight, so unless I can get 250 points in rapid time haha I'm gunna miss the earnable hair *sobbing*

How many event items do you have for bonus points, and have you done all the event quests yet?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can do it evilhag. I was grinding like crazy, Finished a short while ago. Is it possible that the last gig gave me close to 100 points? I was amazed. Is that even possible? We're in the home stretch so we're here to cheer you on.

You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.
    You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

Meanwhile, I'll go get some food for us here.

Gyro for everyone!

GyroPita_zpsqdwvzxkv.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Khaleesi is loving the new hair and the dress!

2qwk5rt.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    599/600 lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    599/600 lol

I hate when that happens. I had 598/600 points and I threw a 8 hr party just to finish lol

I really don't have the time & audacity to sit in front of my devices while I could be doing something productive IRL.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Am I the only crazy person who finishes the weekend events and then goes "Phew! That was fun but I'm glad it's over. Okay, so what is next weekend's event gonna be...?" XD
    I almost never play on Mondays because I'm resting after grinding over the weekends, but I am always immediately looking forward to seeing the new stuff the next event will bring. Haha
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^No, I usually take Mondays completely off, esp if I've had to grind harder than usual cause of being out.

I hate when that happens. I had 598/600 points and I threw a 8 hr party just to finish lol

I really don't have the time & audacity to sit in front of my devices while I could be doing something productive IRL.

lol I just threw a 3hr. Of course one guest and I am done, like I don't even wanna do this now!

2cqzoyo.jpg

2ry1pp3.jpg

Least I'm done and I have hair!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College