Options

SPOILERS - Tips and Hints for specific tasks

Comments

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I agree with isabeau and koko. Some of these are pieced together so wrongly. The reds do not match up. In one, the ombre of the ponytail disappears right in the middle of blonde and goes back solid brown. In another, the pony tail with the bangs, the ponytail disappears altogether as the head was just cut and pasted onto another body. and some outfits are wearing shoes that are different than in their corresponding boxes. I do like to see different and new outfits though! Edits or not and I like the speculation and conversation they spark!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    I agree with isabeau and koko. Some of these are pieced together so wrongly. The reds do not match up. In one, the ombre of the ponytail disappears right in the middle of blonde and goes back solid brown. In another, the pony tail with the bangs, the ponytail disappears altogether as the head was just cut and pasted onto another body. and some outfits are wearing shoes that are different than in their corresponding boxes. I do like to see different and new outfits though! Edits or not and I like the speculation and conversation they spark!

That's because these pictures were edited by the original poster as noted in her post:
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I've edited the pictures since they weren't in order, so forgive me if the doll looks wonky and cut up lol.

If you check out the instagram pics of the guy who posted these, you will be able to see the original pictures, which wasn't cut up since the intention of the original poster was to match the items up for us to see what it would look like, but the original pics were not all matched up. Does this make sense? (But of course I understand this is still all unconfirmed stuff!)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I need to do a quick post to say, when I first posted these, I had mentioned that "I've edited the pictures since they weren't in order, so forgive me if the doll looks wonky and cut up lol."

If you want to see the originals, check that guy's instagram but he didn't pair all the clothing items in the supposedly same event together.
    PM to add
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    oooh okay I was confused. I thought you meant you cut up the photos themselves to post the gift box/earnable items together based on the corresponding event. Not that you had cut up the dolls themselves to match the event.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    IS THAT EARNABLE MALE HAIR!? FINALLY! sorry for caps, but I'm stoked. I hope that is this weekend's event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Yeah I think I didn't explain very clearly so some of you were misguided into thinking that the insta guy did a bad crop job/edit, it was me haha!

Now that you guys mention it, the color of the top and bottom of both the red dresses indeed don't match. I never noticed at first because of excitement. Do you guys remember that we have this red jumpsuit from a gig event, the colors don't match too and it irked many!

I also agree the pink dress looks so darn weird at the waist. It's a shame if it's true because it's a beautiful shade of pink.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    IS THAT EARNABLE MALE HAIR!? FINALLY! sorry for caps, but I'm stoked. I hope that is this weekend's event.

I'd like to clarify, this is just speculation and not confirmed to be true. We can wait for the real spoilers to confirm, hopefully they come soon!

I wanted to apologize to everyone, I should have made it clear and gave proper disclaimers so as not to give false hope. I don't often start threads like these and excitement got the better of me. I'm still an amateur!
    PM to add
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'd like to clarify, this is just speculation and not confirmed to be true. We can wait for the real spoilers to confirm, hopefully they come soon!

I wanted to apologize to everyone, I should have made it clear and gave proper disclaimers so as not to give false hope. I don't often start threads like these and excitement got the better of me. I'm still an amateur!

No need to apologize, boo. I think we're all excited to see everything Glu's got in store for us!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    No need to apologize, boo. I think we're all excited to see everything Glu's got in store for us!

Definitely! no apology necessary! :) I was just excited to see male hair that appears to be earnable. Fingers crossed!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh Nai, it's all good!

I'm excited about the Reality TV event too. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ok, I have to say something....This watermark rings a bell, and I'm not sure they aren't just edits on things we have, to give the illusion this is our stuff. Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm confusing this one with another who wants to stretch their art so to speak. For example, I have the red skirt. So, is that a new top this person is pairing it with, or .....is it the posters creativity? Or has the Glu team stuck an existing red skirt, on a another red top, but the two reds have no business being on the same piece of clothing.

I'm not saying anything with certainty, but it's something about that watermark. I don't want people to be disappointed. I'll look around some more. Enjoy this either way, and I was so wrong about 5.0 being Junes' update, nothing would suprise me. So, carry on, have fun, and I'll gladly admit thI wish I knew where I knew that watermark from. It was a number of months ago.

Some of the hair was really good, looked like a cross over almost from K&K.

Guys this stuff is not edited! He's the same person who found the hair from the April fools event and the Kim picks these items are all real!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Hahaha!!

The guys' shorts are VERY short this season. They might go as underwear aswell :D

Suddenly everything became more sexy with that comment, you always does it sexier, right?
    isabeau wrote: »
    Omggggg! I love sarcasm and snark!

Oh I take my sarcasm pill everyday, but just one to keep it moderate!

Nai
    don't worry, you did great!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Hahaha!!

The guys' shorts are VERY short this season. They might go as underwear aswell :D

Suddenly everything became more sexy with that comment, you always does it sexier, right?

I'd even settle for being able to go shirtless with what we have. Give us our abs back Glu!! ;)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    The striped shorts from the supposedly VIP event are almost boxer-like imo. Too short.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'd even settle for being able to go shirtless with what we have. Give us our abs back Glu!! ;)

I saw that we can go shirtless on BS:AM game, but we have to pay to get that option.

I would't mind if we get that the same way on KKH, my fear is that someday they include that on the cursed boxes, ugh!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Little monster doll creates for us a whole beautiful collage, then forgets to add somewhere a little "*oops!" :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

Don't apologize, you weren't misleading, I just had to come in and be the voice of 'Debbie Downer' saying 'this isn't an official release' or whatever. But now that the weekend's things have been revealed, I'm glad it's more likely for the rest of the drooolers, but I just feel the red number was pieced together, and phoned in.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've completed the event very early (It took like four hours of binge-watching YouTube while playing - not saying I'm proud of it, but I'm procrastinating writing of my thesis, siiiiigh), so now as we have the teasers I'm already thinking about what the next event will be.
    So I'm here to speculate. Regarding the event items with the clapperboard icon, I've seen many people claiming that this one will be an event that has something to do with the new feature, reality shows, but I don't think so. I think that this one will be a special Festival de Cannes event! There is a beautiful yellow gown suitable for a red carpet and some kinda Cannes-que clothing - a shirt and jeans (I HAVE TO HAVE THEM, been waiting for a pair of high waisted jeans for months) and a beach-looking hairstyle. Idk, these outfits seem like very Cannes to me. Maybe I'm wrong though. But the festival will begin on 11th of May and end on 22nd, so if I'm right and it's Cannes related, we probably won't have it next week, maybe the week after next week.
    So we had 5-star event the week before and the VIP event earlier, so my predictions for the event sequence for later is this: party event, Cannes event, VIP, 5-star. But I would love it like this instead: Cannes, party, 5-star, VIP. We'll see I guess.
    What do you guys think?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I want a Festival de Cannes event! But the description says we'll have a reality show weekend event as well.

So I think it'll be Reality TV, VIP, Party and 5-Star.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll incorporate de Cannes festival with reality show event! Since yes, the yellow gown does seem suitable.

I think it'll be Reality, Party, VIP and Gig just like how I arranged. Or Reality and Party could be switched too.

Are there any hints on the next event yet?
    PM to add
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm got the dating event. How did everyone get the others?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm got the dating event. How did everyone get the others?

These are teasers for hopefully future events!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Most probably an event related to our new reality TV series. STOP DROOLING AT THE GUY'S BODY! What a dream come true. Maybe one day they can give us just the body without any clothes on :p

Reality (Male)

PbB3jb5.jpg

Just noticed that the earnable guy shirt is SHEER/SEE-THROUGH. 2 almost shirtless options in one event yassss! lol. Would love a shirtless option in the future but two will probably be my most used items for now....
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Next event is called "Keep the cameras rolling" (the special event)!!!
  • Options
    AjalAjal Registered Users 6 Posts
    Most probably an event related to our new reality TV series. STOP DROOLING AT THE GUY'S BODY! What a dream come true. Maybe one day they can give us just the body without any clothes on :p

Reality (Male)

PbB3jb5.jpg

Reality (Female)

DNdQxiH.jpg

I love it I must have them all
  • Options
    Disclaimer: This might or might not be real, just a leaked possible teaser.

Ok so....... we have rumors it's "Keep the cameras rolling" from Francesca, I'll just put this picture up here. Think the gown will be in earnable box? Hair in gift box? Did I arrange it right if these are the items?

I'm betting this open shirt will be in gift boxes.

Reality (Male)

PbB3jb5.jpg

Reality (Female)

DNdQxiH.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Related to event or just their normal notification to play KKH

IdNc9Ej.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Disclaimer: This might or might not be real, just a leaked possible teaser.

Ok so....... we have rumors it's "Keep the cameras rolling" from Francesca, I'll just put this picture up here. Think the gown will be in earnable box? Hair in gift box? Did I arrange it right if these are the items?

DNdQxiH.jpg

I wish! But two accessories as earnables? I don't remember that ever happening :( i think it's going to be the bag, the pants and the blouse
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    I wish! But two accessories as earnables? I don't remember that ever happening :( i think it's going to be the bag, the pants and the blouse

In the update pics, Glu dressed a girl in the entire ensemble, maybe we can hope? But the top and pants is nice too.

AocohX5.png?1
    PM to add
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    In the update pics, Glu dressed a girl in the entire ensemble, maybe we can hope? But the top and pants is nice too.

AocohX5.png?1

Fingers crossed! but yeah the top and pants are really nice too! honestly i like everything :) best event outfits of this update in my opinion 😍
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.