Options

SPOILERS - Tips and Hints for specific tasks

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The official spoilers, credits to kkh.ma

Od9S00n.png
    ypqLCCr.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for posting Bilal!

I already bought all the KL stuffs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Thank God it's the last event of this update. I seriously hope this guy stop posting all the teasers.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The gorgeous, sexy top is earnable--YAY! The hairstyle is the LAST earnable--YAY! I thought I might like it, but now I see it more clearly maybe not. I'll have to see how it looks on my doll in the morning. As for the gift box offerings, I would really like to have the skirt and necklace. The top alone--without the skirt--not so much. The shoes I can also do without. So I expect I'll be getting the shoes and skirt. Heh.

The KL set--I would so totally buy it, but...I already have those things.:(It's a very good deal, and truly a just-right-priced set for anyone who's eyes light up at the sight of it.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    The gorgeous, sexy top is earnable--YAY! The hairstyle is the LAST earnable--YAY! I thought I might like it, but now I see it more clearly maybe not. I'll have to see how it looks on my doll in the morning. As for the gift box offerings, I would really like to have the skirt and necklace. The top alone--without the skirt--not so much. The shoes I can also do without. So I expect I'll be getting the shoes and skirt. Heh.

The KL set--I would so totally buy it, but...I already have those things.:(It's a very good deal, and truly a just-right-priced set for anyone who's eyes light up at the sight of it.

My eyes light up and I do not have the items lol. Mhhh...we'll see how much is that in the brazilian currency.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks for posting Bilal!

I already bought all the KL stuffs.

This is the 2nd week, glu is not getting an extra $30 from me. Last week, it was the phenom deal of 3 Bal dresses. But I already had 2 out of 3 in all the games, so it didn't pay. (Was that a 10Deal? Or more?) Anyway, good for my wallet I guess.I've got the KL too. And, btw, what's the thinking behind cutting down the stars by half? That seems awfully cheap on their part. Although, thanks to the Throwback Events, I'm less likely to get hostile over 30 Stars. But....the Special pics started out costing stars. Now it's cash, ok, but I need a full deal if I'm buying. ANd with the deals recycled clothes...chances are many of us have already bought it. We need new stuff that no one has.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is the 2nd week, glu is not getting an extra $30 from me. Last week, it was the phenom deal of 3 Bal dresses. But I already had 2 out of 3 in all the games, so it didn't pay. (Was that a 10Deal? Or more?) Anyway, good for my wallet I guess.I've got the KL too. And, btw, what's the thinking behind cutting down the stars by half? That seems awfully cheap on their part. Although, thanks to the Throwback Events, I'm less likely to get hostile over 30 Stars. But....the Special pics started out costing stars. Now it's cash, ok, but I need a full deal if I'm buying. ANd with the deals recycled clothes...chances are many of us have already bought it. We need new stuff that no one has.

You think they have wonders coming and that's why they are giving special prices for this wonders of the past?. I mean, for clients like me that are not very willing to pay this offerts are actually pretty good and last time, for the first time ever I was willing and ready to pay for the items and I did. So maybe they are getting more business due to volume and not price...but it can be that in the future they will give us new and wonderful things and more clients are willing to pay even if the price goes up. I have zero knowledge on business but maybe it works like that.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You think they have wonders coming and that's why they are giving special prices for this wonders of the past?. I mean, for clients like me that are not very willing to pay this offerts are actually pretty good and last time, for the first time ever I was willing and ready to pay for the items and I did. So maybe they are getting more business due to volume and not price...but it can be that in the future they will give us new and wonderful things and more clients are willing to pay even if the price goes up. I have zero knowledge on business but maybe it works like that.

The prices are $9.99USD, Koko. I'm also getting left out for already having the items. I am very annoyed at the halving of stars in the sets too. And there's absolutely no way I would pay more money for these regardless and as a whole. Why do people always seem to think raising prices is a good idea? What kind of sense does that make? Personally, I don't think it's a matter of amazing things to come; they will come regardless. My own feeling is that Glu is trying to do something good for us, aside from what will work best for them on paper. I love the bundles, the whole idea is perfect. I just haven't been able to purchase these last few for already having the stuff. And there's some pricey K-star items included; I, as I'm sure most people do, always add the cost of the entire bundle and then look at it vs. real money, to see if it's actually a good deal. And yes, I much prefer paying for the sets--and these special bundled sets *only*--with real money; I have a feeling if we were to pay with stars, and/or even game kash, that the prices would quickly get out of control. And that would be a No Sale for me. I buy K-stars several times a month, and that's quite enough. There's nothing urgent here that I must have. There's little left for me to buy. When you look at your bank statement and see all the iTunes charges, the music downloads notwithstanding, the total dollars spent on K-stars are *not* what you want to see. It's my own choice, however, to buy them, and I *will* buy and pay in-game star costs, *not* real money for anything else, other than for the sets--because that would be even more glaring and ugly on my statements than star purchases, and will more likely than not put an end to my spending even a penny on the game. I'm so far into it; I buy 99% of new update things as soon as I see them--I don't wait for VIP events, I want them now, right now! No apologies. If I'm shopping, I'm buying, that's just my life. I'm not a window shopper by nature. I read that lots of people save up to get what they want for the VIP events. So finally, finally I tried that last VIP, because we all knew it was coming, and I ended up bummed because I didn't like most of the earnables. And as a result I stopped buying after the free box and handbag (I didn't want the scarf, or the dress, at all, but when I got the scarf I was actually happy because the colors are amazing!), because I didn't want the rest of the stuff, and for me, I'd rather go without buying than getting something I do not want. (As a note, I did end up with the red dress, the last earnable--which I find unappealing indeed--because I was buying some boxes, and so spending stars that way.). Which of course is easier on the wardrobe hide-and-seek, and I have just that little bit fewer things I don't want, and so spending many fewer stars than I probably would have. So after my digression, I, and so many others, have a great abundance here, that unless it's great, or swoon-worthy, it ain't good at all and I'll just pass on it.

Stardust, I'm sure you must be right about wonders to come, and I'm really looking forward to it! I do need to mention, though, I don't think it's a type of "clearance" sale, where things get sold out and there's room for new merchandise. And also, if sales are by volume rather than price, you wouldn't want to *raise* the price because then you'll lose the volume. And in a domino effect, whereby most entities will suffer cash losses, it's the wrong way to go. The more a retailer raises prices the more customers they'll lose. And then they'll jack up the prices trying to make up for losses, and lose yet more customers, and so on and so forth. So much for being a buyer at Bendel's one very strange year of my life. Oh, and as a qualified accountant at my brother's CPA firm for an odd year and a half. As a side note, retailers have been suddenly entering the red at a fast pace in the U.S., because people are not spending on things such as clothes and jewelry--even Tiffany has growing losses--they're going for big-ticket items, homes--which we already are paying more and more exorbitant prices for here in KKH land--cars, vacations (holidays), and so retailers are lowering prices and some suffering just that badly that they're actually turning their nationwide stores into discount shops such as a Fox's and Marshall's--I'm sorry, I don't know the names of your stores where you live. Others have filed Chapter 11 (bankruptcy) or gone out of business altogether. And so smaller purchases, such as K-stars, with the shopping mind-set rapidly changing, might just go the same way everything else is. Even Apple has been affected, particularly the iTunes Store, but that's more from competition, for streaming. And competition will lead to even deeper discounts and even more sales. If retailers are taking such a big hit, I can see in-app purchases going the same way.

xo, Stardust!:) <3

EDIT: Added a tiny bit; tried to catch things that didn't make sense due to missing info, etc. I know I caught barely anything, there's more errors here, but I just don't have the time right now. Very sorry; I know it's half-a s s e d.
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    The New PARTNERSHIP Rewards!
    Exiting :)
    Info via Instagram

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    bsGe6vw.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    So far I see it's been pulled from Instagram, and I don't see any of these things in my games. So, till I find out they are not 'grabbed' spoilers, they should prob stay in the Spoiler thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    bsGe6vw.jpg

Nice! I've been dying for the past hairstyle with the starfish clip/ barrette. And so I must have this one at all costs!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    image.jpg

All those are great, I really want the jacket with the pink hoodie that's so me!

I wonder how much time until I get all the collection... today my box gave me 750 k$ lol

Thanks for posting it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I just read on instagram that there is a mermaid event coming. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but oh boy!
  • Options
    Hey guys today I got my first partnership, but while scrolling down the prizes I noticed that the robe isn't between them, does you guys see it at your lists?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I just finished the throw back, did a gig that opened the partnership thing. Now, are these images from instagram seeable in our games? Then we can copy them and put them into General Discussion (isabeau suggeted a new thread not till they're viewable in game). AppleP got her first GB Partnership token. 2 more and I get hair. :) I think, (lol)

And I love the hair with the shell. I have to admit, I came over wondering if the Update Spoiler slothes had been posted like the last one. A little dab of drool formed in the corner of my lips........I got here and nuthin new. Sigh. That was Karma telling me not to look when/if the do come out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    All those are great, I really want the jacket with the pink hoodie that's so me!

I wonder how much time until I get all the collection... today my box gave me 750 k$ lol

Thanks for posting it!

I thought it was white until you said pink, must take out my shades when I look next time :cool:

Anyway I saw the future events - just the icons lol so we don't know what lies ahead. But, the icons are pretty cool looking! Hope they give us awesome stuffs for the big anniversary, I can't wait to get the gift Glu promised us!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Just got a mini-update!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Spoiler for the girls!!

image_zpsdlzmq2gt.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Geeeez...I want those giftbox pants like I never wanted something from a giftbox before <3<3. And the hair :rolleyes:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    MrHappy2kMrHappy2k Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is there any other way to get the ombre hair other than the boxes? Spending a lot of K-stars but coming up with nothing.
  • Options
    MrHappy2k wrote: »
    Is there any other way to get the ombre hair other than the boxes? Spending a lot of K-stars but coming up with nothing.

Sorry you haven't had great luck in getting the hair, it happens.

The other way is throwback events. But the risk is, you don't know if it will ever be in throwback events or when it will. Not only that, but take in consideration the possibility of winning this hair out of a pool of hundred over items.

If you really really want the hair and can afford to, I'd say go for it!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey guys today I got my first partnership, but while scrolling down the prizes I noticed that the robe isn't between them, does you guys see it at your lists?

The partnerships reset after you collect a reward. I guess it'll appear after we get the slippers.

• Options
    So what do you guys think, Throwback Tuesday or a special event?

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    The partnerships reset after you collect a reward. I guess it'll appear after we get the slippers.

Hmm...interesting, let's see!

About the Tuesday event rumor has it that is a new Throwback and this time people will be allowed to open paid boxes, those completists will have a feast, but those who wants specifcs can fall on the 'box trap' and end up without what they were looking for!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the spoilers for the current update? Last month they were all over ( and we moved them here) and with this update I'm not seeing anything. Do you think Glu altered the way the teasers are delivered? Maybe they're not in the update files like before, but Glu sends them in the mini file that comes the day before the event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Has anyone seen the spoilers for the current update? Last month they were all over ( and we moved them here) and with this update I'm not seeing anything. Do you think Glu altered the way the teasers are delivered? Maybe they're not in the update files like before, but Glu sends them in the mini file that comes the day before the event?

Yes, I forget if it was on this forum or on their instagram account, but the person who gave us the last update previews, said that Glu left the files out on this update except for that mermaid hair, which is all they could find. They must have altered the way teasers are done! xD
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Yes, I forget if it was on this forum or on their instagram account, but the person who gave us the last update previews, said that Glu left the files out on this update except for that mermaid hair, which is all they could find. They must have altered the way teasers are done! xD

I was just gonna ask about spoilers for this update haha. Sucks for those of us who don't mind them being spoiler but its good for those who want to be surprised.
  • Options
    hmmm, wouldn't it be nice if Glu brought back the Spoilers the way they were. We'd get a mini update thursday (same as now) but the Glu teaser would pop up, get the chatter going and have us drool and arrange our sleeping hours. Sigh. I miss them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    hmmm, wouldn't it be nice if Glu brought back the Spoilers the way they were. We'd get a mini update thursday (same as now) but the Glu teaser would pop up, get the chatter going and have us drool and arrange our sleeping hours. Sigh. I miss them.

yeah, I miss event previews!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.