Friday the 13th

Fridaythe13_VIP.gif

We have no more info
But here we sit waiting for the first hint
of what our Event Clothes will be.

So let's get things started......do you believe in the cloud of darkness
that surrounds this date?

Are you superstitious?

Any one suffering from triskaidekaphobia?

Well, here's a little something to help.

Think of this as a Lucky Weekend.

Oh, and the cat? That's the first Kat graphic I ever collected.

No bad luck there either.

So.....those teaser graphics UP YET?

Do you know what you're buying?

What will do instead of grinding?
So many questions....so little time.

Party's open.

mai-tai.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Still driving to work tomorrow... An hour and a half commute. Hope I don't get struck! lol... *knocks on wood* xD
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Male spoilers are already up -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFUZRY_jNUC/?taken-by=dashjennergamer

Now I wish I'd chased last week's shorts XP

(I can move this to the spoiler thread if needed be?)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    CapturadeTela2016-05-12as16.54.51.png

CapturadeTela2016-05-12as16.54.57.png

CapturadeTela2016-05-12as16.54.35.png

Credits to IG: @kkhcallie and @dashjennergamer
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This weekend event spoilers
    Posted by kkhcallie on IG
    3n4mbzl-ck8_zpslwx4xhdo.jpg
    BT412uApUoU_zpskt4gt1x5.jpg

Well Glu are sly aren't they! Putting that hair on the fourth position and not in the gift box to make sure that people spend 500 KStars on it. But at least you spend your money and you are SURE that you will get the hair and you don't have to chase it.
    I personally adore the gift box top an trousers - that I am chasing for sure. Let's see if I'' l work hard enough in So Chic to get the hair.

Thanks so much for this, we love these teasers, but it's not the only reason we love you Kate. You're just all around great.

Cilan, we're turning this around. So any hint of bad luck because of Friday the 13th, will be replaced by good luck. Think happy thoughts and go buy a lottery ticket.

Hmmm, scratch that. Go buy a gift card for the extra clothes on sale this weekend. ;)

ETA: Ok, so Hyerlee posted guys as well as girls stuff. I'm grabbing that to start the VIP Weekend Fashion thread. :)

Thanks everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    The gift box pink shoes and top are really cute. Love the hair but it reminds me a bit of another style I already have.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What if we already own those items? or 2 of them. You think the items will change in the special sale depending on what you own? I'm sure I bought some of those. :( Wahhhhhhhh Wahhh Wahhhhh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Still can't get over my dream hair being earnable!!! I'm so ecstatic :) I've never wanted an item more in the whole time I've played KKH :D:D

I have a wish list of things to buy (including 2 more pets and some huntsman items), but I might just choose the irresponsible option and use all my Kstars chasing the gift box black top and get the hair that way haha :)

Happy weekend, everyone! Hope you all get what you want <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Still can't get over my dream hair being earnable!!! I'm so ecstatic :) I've never wanted an item more in the whole time I've played KKH :D:D

Right there with you, girl. I was hoping so hard that it would be earnable, but I was prepared to go chasing it. Yay!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm kinda disappointed that the pink shoes is not even earnable.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    So, stars spent on pets go towards the earnables. What about stars spent on opening additional gift boxes? Do those go towards the earnables, as well?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So, stars spent on pets go towards the earnables. What about stars spent on opening additional gift boxes? Do those go towards the earnables, as well?

Every star you spend, from buy more energy to buying new houses to opening the gift boxes - every star counts towards the VIP goal
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Every star you spend, from buy more energy to buying new houses to opening the gift boxes - every star counts towards the VIP goal

Perfect answer! Thank you! :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    CapturadeTela2016-05-12as16.54.35.png

Thanks for posting it Hyeri!

*sigh* definitely Friday the 13th!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The pink shoes are gift box exclusive? I'm crying

6358605648913204771753952857_anigif_enhanced-buzz-3336-1367424180-9.gif
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I so badly wanted the guy's giftboxe items to be earnable when I first saw them! Oh well I guess I'll just aim for atleast the shorts or shirt.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Lol I already own all those Balmain outfits! I wonder what happens then. Will they offer me different Balmain outfits? Maybe I won't get that offer at all?

I'm so happy the hair is earnable! Not loving the gift box items enough to chase anything but I'd be very happy if the top or shoes turned up in my free box haha. I've been waiting for the VIP event to buy the pets for Cannes and the private jet, plus there's a lot of new items in the closet after the 5.0.0 update I'm dying to get my hands on. I'll get that hair in no time lol.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    What if we already own those items? or 2 of them. You think the items will change in the special sale depending on what you own? I'm sure I bought some of those. :( Wahhhhhhhh Wahhh Wahhhhh.

I know. What are we supposed to do? There's no special offer for us. I love the special purchases/Picks/Closet.... :(
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    How many points to get the last item in VIP events? Is it 500 or 600? I may have to go out and get a GC since I also don't own those Balmain items
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Omg I'm gunna have to spend all my stars to get that hair. Cannot believe it's earnable. I was fully ready to chase the s*** out of it.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    How many points to get the last item in VIP events? Is it 500 or 600? I may have to go out and get a GC since I also don't own those Balmain items

600 points to finish
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh 600?! That sucks. I'm gunna have to buy another pack AND I'll have like nothing left over. I've been saving forever. We need another sale stat.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I thought the VIP weekends were "only" 500?! Ahh! 600 is so much! This will be the first weekend I've ever gotten all of the VIP items!! I've been saving my stars forever haha. I really like all of the giftbox items too! Minus the pants.. They're really cute, but I could live without them :)

Koko- I love love love the cat!!! My friends all call me a crazy cat lady because I have 2 cats.. Haha they haven't seen crazy! If I only lived on a farm and didn't have a man to tell me I can't have 20 kittens.. Then they'd see crazy :D haha I do love cats, but I actually love all animals! I'd take them all home if I could :)

I've always thought of Friday the 13th and black cats as good luck! Anything dark and macabre is what I live for haha!! But I also love baby animals :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    600 points to finish

I have enough, but just barely. Maybe this weekend I'll buy a GC to restock my Kstars so I don't feel totally naked after my splurge.
    IOS

• Options
    I have enough, but just barely. Maybe this weekend I'll buy a GC to restock my Kstars so I don't feel totally naked after my splurge.

That's actually a really good idea! I don't spend more because I don't like having that "naked" feeling haha. That's how I am irl too.. If I'm running low on something I have to restock before I get too close to running out. It kinda freaks me out hahaha, so weird, I know :p
    XoXo
  • Options
    That's actually a really good idea! I don't spend more because I don't like having that "naked" feeling haha. That's how I am irl too.. If I'm running low on something I have to restock before I get too close to running out. It kinda freaks me out hahaha, so weird, I know :p

I'm the same way. Mustard isn't half full, it's half gone! put it on the list lol. I think it's because I've been burnt enough, the worst is not having shampoo cause you thought you could get thru til the next grocery trip and next thing you know you're watering it down or using those old hotel samples.

I will say the spoilers have been really nice. Usually during VIP events I may really like something, but gosh what if next week's gift box is something I like more then I won't have any Kstars? This time I know I have some time to restock.

Also, I've been doing Mia's tasks in London more frequently and that has def helped. Need to put it on my schedule to remind me to do those every 3 days lol
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

It's always been 500 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm the same way. Mustard isn't half full, it's half gone! put it on the list lol. I think it's because I've been burnt enough, the worst is not having shampoo cause you thought you could get thru til the next grocery trip and next thing you know you're watering it down or using those old hotel samples.

I will say the spoilers have been really nice. Usually during VIP events I may really like something, but gosh what if next week's gift box is something I like more then I won't have any Kstars? This time I know I have some time to restock.

Also, I've been doing Mia's tasks in London more frequently and that has def helped. Need to put it on my schedule to remind me to do those every 3 days lol

Haha same here!! Two rolls of paper towels left?! Panic mode!! *runs to Target for more paper towels, and toilet paper while I'm at it*
    Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I'm even worse with makeup though.. You don't wanna get me started on that :P
    XoXo
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The pink shoes are gift box exclusive? I'm crying

Not crying anymore! I opened 3 boxes and got the shoes :rolleyes:

I shook when I opened the first two boxes. I always pick the 4th box in the first row. Then the 2nd in the first row. Then the 2nd in the second row :D

vE4C3I5.png

That's it! Not going any further. The dress is ugly and the hair makes the head looking huge. I have the shoes, that's all I wanted. Thank you so much, Glu Gods. Let me keep worshipping you <3

nZtdYha.png

My free box was 50 energy bolts. Taking it!
  • Options
    It's always been 500 points.

Carol--are you sure? I believe I've seen posts of yours asking for 500 instead of 600; but maybe I'm mistaken, which would be soooo nice. Maybe I confused it with the 600 for throwbacks....
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yay, Cherrey! You got your shoes :D

In case anyone is trying to work out a pattern

1st pallet
    6839EF71-1391-48FF-ACD6-F19C68383CE9_zpsunboypik.png

2nd pallet
    35A85CF3-950F-4574-8F3C-969D7FF5933C_zpsiiq0k66h.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai