Options

Weekend Event 5/13/2016 -VIP + Friday the 13th

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol--are you sure? I believe I've seen posts of yours asking for 500 instead of 600; but maybe I'm mistaken, which would be soooo nice. Maybe I confused it with the 600 for throwbacks....

Hey :)

It's definitely 500 for VIP and 600 for all other events.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yay, Cherrey! You got your shoes :D

Thank you so much, my dear Amy!! I'm so happy :rolleyes:

Are you planning on opening gift boxes this weekend? :)
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you so much, my dear Amy!! I'm so happy :rolleyes:

Are you planning on opening gift boxes this weekend? :)

I just edited my post above to show my pallets. I got the top which I've been drooling over, the pants and the necklace :) I love the shoes too but I won't chase, I don't want to push my luck lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I just edited my post above to show my pallets. I got the top which I've been drooling over, the pants and the necklace :) I love the shoes too but I won't chase, I don't want to push my luck lol

3 out of 4 is amazing! Congrats :D Madison looks stunning in black :rolleyes:
  • Options
    3 out of 4 is amazing! Congrats :D Madison looks stunning in black :rolleyes:

Thank you <3 lol my gift box luck is either amazing or totally c**p! Never in between haha

Enjoy those gorgeous shoes :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Ugggh I tried chasing the top but I'm out of luck, I give up. I did get the shoes, the pants and the choker, so that's nice at least.

I've spent my 500 for the weekend and have the hair, which I am very happy about. I looooooooooove it.

I'm still bummed that my k-star/celebrity perk glitch is not resolved and that Glu has still no even responded to me, and now Koko has locked the thread I created in the FAQ/Support sub-forum, for reasons that are unknown to me at the moment but still making me kinda sad. :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Balmain offer seems a pretty good deal.

Those 3 dresses costs 260 KStars, and you get extra 50 KStars. For the same price, you could only get the 105 KStars in starshop.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Livin' the #VIPweekndLyfe

Ballers for KKH

29nzfdf.jpg

5n3udu.jpg

#Werk
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I was so happy the hair was earnable, omg. I kinda liked the gift box items, but not enough to chase. I got the pants in my free box so I'm super glad about that at least:
    T6U8rnh.jpg
  • Options
    Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
    167nqef.jpg

I Love The Hair
  • Options
    sunniesunnie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Would love to get that hair! I got the cute pink shoes from my free box. How many K stars to finish a VIP event?
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    sunnie wrote: »
    Would love to get that hair! I got the cute pink shoes from my free box. How many K stars to finish a VIP event?

It's usually 500 kstars to finish up V.I.P. events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have to spend K stars anyway, I might as well chase that choker.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I've always thought of Friday the 13th and black cats as good luck! Anything dark and macabre is what I live for haha!! But I also love baby animals :)

I hope you're right Tara cause a black cat invaded my house today, for real!

I wasn't planning to purchase anything since guy's earnables are meh to me, but that sneaky Maria called me and offered a Balmain suede blue jacket that I was waiting to get on a sale, so I went ahead and bought! Now I have those ugly shoes and a box that I won't open until I see other's guys boxes, cause you know I don't want 4k k$!

Congrats to those who got what you were wishing:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh wow Vats, I think my Black Cat that began the thread is magical. So, first you saw the black cat here, then suddenly a black cat appeared in your home? I told you that cat wasn't bad luck. Are you keeping the cat? What's her name?

Happy VIP and Earn those Stars!....I'm copying a couple of the pictures over to the fashion thread unless they're already there.

AppleP bought up to the hair. No helicopter for Z, she's almost finished spending as well. I got the pants from the giftboxes in one game, the shoes in another and the bag and the top in ApplePs. Now, I have to go back in and do my 2nd round of GBs.

I'm kinda bummed about the Buy me now Balmain. My games each own the gold and black, and the purple and orange colorblock. So, for my 10$ I'm getting an outfit they probably won't wear, and 50 Stars. The game knows not to give me offers with the black quilted with the big gold buckle dress anymore because I own them. So......the offer should have been written to substiture other Balmain if the first choices are already in my wardrobe. Who doesn't want 3 dresses for 10$? So honestly, Glu is missing out on 30$ from me alone. And I've heard from others that they own some of the things.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    pRd5ksZ.jpg

Well I chased the choker to no avail. Opened 3 boxes each in like 5 pallets and only saw it once.
    Oh well! I'm finished and I got the shoes and the pants.

Here's to building my Kstar bank back up! Cheers!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Not crying anymore! I opened 3 boxes and got the shoes :rolleyes:

I shook when I opened the first two boxes. I always pick the 4th box in the first row. Then the 2nd in the first row. Then the 2nd in the second row :D

vE4C3I5.png

That's it! Not going any further. The dress is ugly and the hair makes the head looking huge. I have the shoes, that's all I wanted. Thank you so much, Glu Gods. Let me keep worshipping you <3

nZtdYha.png

My free box was 50 energy bolts. Taking it!

Aw, Cherrey, I'm so glad you got the shoes! I wanted them also and lucky, lucky, lucky I got them! Yay, so happy! My free box also had 50 energy. Other boxes I opened had also 50 energy--I love all the energy!; the black top!, and the black pants to go with it. And one with $4000k. I really want the choker, but if I buy anymore boxes I'll end up with the red dress; and if I make anymore other star purchases, I'll eventually get the hair--and I want neither, I don't care for them; too bad about the hair. I may end up with it yet though, I was waiting for a VIP to buy some things in the wardrobe. I see with some of the posts here it can look fairly ok. Both of us also got the red handbag; it looks a lot better with our own dolls than in the pic.
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    if someone is looking for a pattern, that was my first pallet...

FullSizeRender-3.jpg
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Aw, Cherrey, I'm so glad you got the shoes! I wanted them also and lucky, lucky, lucky I got them! Yay, so happy! My free box also had 50 energy. Other boxes I opened had also 50 energy--I love all the energy!; the black top!, and the black pants to go with it. And one with $4000k. I really want the choker, but if I buy anymore boxes I'll end up with the red dress; and if I make anymore other star purchases, I'll eventually get the hair--and I want neither, I don't care for them; too bad about the hair. I may end up with it yet though, I was waiting for a VIP to buy some things in the wardrobe. I see with some of the posts here it can look fairly ok. Both of us also got the red handbag; it looks a lot better with our own dolls than in the pic.

Thank you, my dear! So happy for us :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm also scared to end up with that red dress. I really don't want it in my wardrobe :D
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Why, oh WHY, did I finish SCL yesterday? :'( Well, I better get started on those 8-hour storyline photo shoots... **** it...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Why, oh WHY, did I finish SCL yesterday? :'( Well, I better get started on those 8-hour storyline photo shoots... **** it...

You could do reality shows too! SCL takes 14 energy, Calabasas reality shows takes 19 energy. It's not that far off and is an alternative, I'm doing that for one of my game since my SCL would come back only tomorrow.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thank you, my dear! So happy for us :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm also scared to end up with that red dress. I really don't want it in my wardrobe :D

Get it then give it to me :p

Congrats on the pink shoes!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You could do reality shows too! SCL takes 14 energy, Calabasas reality shows takes 19 energy. It's not that far off and is an alternative, I'm doing that for one of my game since my SCL would come back only tomorrow.

Why are people doing gigs anyway? For a VIP weekend? Am I missing something? :)
    Also, like Vats, I'm waiting on guys to post boxes so I can try and work out a pattern.

Edit: never mind, I see that there is a star event. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Get it then give it to me :p

Congrats on the pink shoes!

Thank you! :rolleyes:

Oh Nai, I wish I could :( I would love to gift away all the stuff I never use.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

I didn't realize reality shows count in this event! Thank you!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I just loooove the hair!!! I bought the pony in Vienna and the dog in Cannes, a top and spent the rest chasing the mystery box top... which I did not get... Plus I just realised I did not buy the dog in the jet!! Next time. At least I got the shoes, choker and pants so I'm happy!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Why are people doing gigs anyway? For a VIP weekend? Am I missing something? :)
    Also, like Vats, I'm waiting on guys to post boxes so I can try and work out a pattern.

Edit: never mind, I see that there is a star event. :)

every VIP event, it gives to you 1 k-star bonus for each gig completed. Never realize that?
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    if someone is looking for a pattern, that was my first pallet...

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Gosh this is amazing, lucky you!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hey :)

It's definitely 500 for VIP and 600 for all other events.

Ohhhhh, I never realized that. Thanks, Amy!
  • Options
    Thank you! :rolleyes:

Oh Nai, I wish I could :( I would love to gift away all the stuff I never use.

If only Glu gave us that feature, I would gift my items too. I can imagine a ton of bugs tho :eek:

How are you styling your pink heels :o
    PM to add