Options

Weekend Event 6/3/2016 -Cameras keep Rolling through Another Birthday!!!

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I do the 3 hour reality show gigs at Calabasas (if you have about 20 bolts of energy, it's a quick 16 points and you can do that off and on throughout the day when you get a chance) and the Weekend gigs (6 hours, but they can pay out pretty well).

Thanks! Also, you can do a 6 hr gig with the tv show at the Calabasas? The only options I had were 3 hr and 8 hr.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Thanks! Also, you can do a 6 hr gig with the tv show at the Calabasas? The only options I had were 3 hr and 8 hr.

Oops, no sorry, didn't mean to mess that up. Those are the weekend event gigs, Simon will call you the first time you open the game when the event has started. They almost feel like 8 hours with as much energy they take, but if you finish all 3 they'll give you plenty of points.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Oops, no sorry, didn't mean to mess that up. Those are the weekend event gigs, Simon will call you the first time you open the game when the event has started. They almost feel like 8 hours with as much energy they take, but if you finish all 3 they'll give you plenty of points.

Oh ok. Thanks alot!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ommmgg im chasing that hair. Gift box hair or bust man. I need it.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Ommmgg im chasing that hair. Gift box hair or bust man. I need it.

I'm soooo ready to chase it too! I hope you get lucky though, and it's in your FREE box! Good luck, evilhag!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I really want the hair, but I'm still traumatized by how I was chasing something two weeks ago and got three $4000 boxes in a row in the same palette! lol think we'll have those partnership badges in the palettes? or maybe glu listened and got rid of 4k boxes and replaced them with partnership badges -I'd be totally okay with that!

Oh, I know, I remember when that happened to you! I hope you have way better luck this time! I was thinking earlier about the same thing, would the partnership status...card things??...be in the gift boxes. I don't think that would be too cool because there's a lot of bronze, silver, and gold cards to be filled in and for 40-star gift boxes, for all intents and purposes we'd end up with nothing. I think they should stay in the daily gift boxes...I haven't seen any other but our opinions on this, tho.
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    On the update info for this release, Glu wrote, "Collect partnerships from daily gift boxes." So, hopefully we won't have to worry about them in the event gift boxes! However, if Glu ever wanted to do this, they could get rid of the $4k and replace it with a complete set of partnerships (in one box). That would be a nice trade-off.
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I agree. Those badges need to remain in the daily boxes. But so should the sports bras and yoga pants and those chunky white daily gift box pumps I spent 40 Kstars on. This also applies to the one-piece catastrophe that is the white jumpsuit with blue jacket, and the THOT-hair, too. My opinion.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    I agree. Those badges need to remain in the daily boxes. But so should the sports bras and yoga pants and those chunky white daily gift box pumps I spent 40 Kstars on. This also applies to the one-piece catastrophe that is the white jumpsuit with blue jacket, and the THOT-hair, too. My opinion.

Ugh, I can't agree with you enough. Special clunky ugly white shoes, hideous workout gear; yassss that horrendous blue and white monstrosity, those disgusting jumpsuits. I've also gotten beat out of 40 stars a shot, makes me so angry. And the badges, yes, daily gift box for sure. The prizes will be so good, but they ain't prizes yet! I can just imagine all our faces falling in a row, our mouths hanging open, if those cards are in the gift boxes.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    That hair is seriously so so gorgeous... best hair ever? I think so. I will chase it like I've never chased anything before!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Good luck ladies, if you're chasing the gorg hair. I'm chasing everything, I probably need 10x the luck. I've been lucky for 2 weeks, think it'll continue?
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    5 minutes! Good luck dolls! Hope you all get great things!
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box aaaand that's my luck for the year! So excited!

Wishing you all the best of luck with the event and hoping you get everything you're chasing <3
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got the hair in the first box that I bought!!!! It was the very first one. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
    Off to chase the jacket!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yayyyyy Kate and Emily!!! Me too! I'm shocked :)

0D78E739-5BD2-4FCE-B4F2-52405FBEF66A_zpsch1qbord.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I am so happy for all of you! I got +50 energy in mine. :(
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Spent about 500 kstars chasing the hair &#55357;&#56837; Have gotten everything but the jacket and I think I can do without it :)
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Kate - mine was the very first box too!!! Sounds like it might be the lucky pick!
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I can't belive it how lucky i was!
    My first box ( the free one) was the neck band, i opened anther two and got the jeans aaaaaand the HAIR!!! Yeeey!!!

image_zpsj08rvxku.png

My doll looks very pretty, also with the new eyes! :)

image_zpsxb0ytknp.jpeg
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    I told y'all I wouldn't stop chasing until that hair was mine!!

CkBFyP8UUAAO-As.jpg:large

CkBFyQfUgAAlXRx.jpg:large

I forgot to screencap my third palette because I only won energy and event points smh. But then finally......

CkBFyQtUYAAt7O2.jpg:large

Congrats to all those lucky enough to get it in their free box!!!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    God knows how many boxes later... Ugh so happy.
    I wish I had enough stars to get the jeans, but oh well. I've spent too much already.
    In love with the new items!

22_zps8scw3dkt.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I seriously am in love with this hair. I feel like a grungey teen from the 90s!

CkBRuWjVAAA2qPJ.jpg:large
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    God knows how many boxes later... Ugh so happy.
    I wish I had enough stars to get the jeans, but oh well. I've spent too much already.
    In love with the new items!

22_zps8scw3dkt.jpg

I agree, I love all the k star items but I dont see myself getting them.
  • Options
    LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    I opened my free box and got 50 energy and then decided to open another box and got the hair!!!! It was in the 2nd box for anyone looking for a pattern. So, so happy!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Free box was 30 points..
    mta737.png

Then I decided to open another, because I like all the items.. I got that awful yellow rain coat lol I was so ****ed I forgot to take a screenshot..

Then I played a little and decided to open just one more, to see if I can get anything from the boxes.. and VOALA - the HAIR!
    au8kli.png

I am thinking whether should I open more boxes, I really like the outfit.. :confused:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Xime's free box!

Screenshot%2007-55a.%20m.%20jun-1.png

I just saw that many of you had it in my 'go to' box and it was there! So happy. As for the rest I don't know if it's worth the kstars lol. I love the pants but they look so much that ones we have in the closet that cost 30 kstars...decisions, decisions...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got all the gift box items, worth splurging!

I was missing the hair so I came here and saw nearly everyone winning it in the 3rd box so I just opened and omg!! Luv u guys <3

tfsGTfV.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Taking a page outta Zoe's book--Twelve boxes later...Grr! Where da hurr?!

image_zpsqv2edlop.jpeg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    :o:o:o:o:o

dempebp.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Free box was 30 points..
    mta737.png

Then I decided to open another, because I like all the items.. I got that awful yellow rain coat lol I was so ****ed I forgot to take a screenshot..

Then I played a little and decided to open just one more, to see if I can get anything from the boxes.. and VOALA - the HAIR!
    au8kli.png

I am thinking whether should I open more boxes, I really like the outfit.. :confused:

Sassy, I once got that raincoat for 40 stars too--needless to say I was *not* a happy doll; that doesn't belong in an event gb! But you got the hair, and I'm really glad; it's the perfect cherry in the c o c k tail!

xo