Options

Weekend Event 6/3/2016 -Cameras keep Rolling through Another Birthday!!!

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    That's awesome! Happy birthday! :D:D
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yayyyyy Kate and Emily!!! Me too! I'm shocked :)

0D78E739-5BD2-4FCE-B4F2-52405FBEF66A_zpsch1qbord.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    It took 3 boxes to get the hair I got 2 lots of 50 energy and the hair so not as bad as I was expecting

I really wanted the hair as it is the 1st ombré that looks decent with all colours IMO
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    It took 3 boxes to get the hair I got 2 lots of 50 energy and the hair so not as bad as I was expecting

I really wanted the hair as it is the 1st ombré that looks decent with all colours IMO

I received the hair & the jacket!! I couldn't be more pumped! The jacket was my free box & I opened another to get the hair! I've been noticing that the hair is normally the two boxes farthest to the right on the top row of anyone else has noticed the pattern yet. The pictures here and on my game we're hair in those two boxes. I would post a pic but idk how 😂
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I only had 98 kstars! 😅

tumblr_o86zfjjwn41re5m7ao1_400.png

At least i got 40 kstars back... 😄
    Soooooo happy :D a lot of people are getting the hair YAYYYY Good luck to everyone else!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    That's awesome! Happy birthday! :D:D

Thanks, Bilal! It's the first time I've won my most wanted item in the free gift box :)

Hey, does anyone know whether the glitch that caused our GC/android friends to break up with us after using them for the reality show is fixed? I'm still using NPCs just in case.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    :o:o:o:o:o

dempebp.png

Aww lucky you. I opened that box but got Kash. Hair was in the 4th box.
    PM to add
  • Options
    TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    You gals had the best luck.... Blew through all my stars, no hair in my pallets.... This is the 3rd time this had happened to me during an event.... So blown I could cry.... ����
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I cannot believe my luck today!!!!! First palette: Free box: $4k, 2nd: HAIR!, 3rd: Jeans.

Feeling lucky, I decided to open a second palette. First and only box: Jacket! And that's it, I'm done! I had been concerned about the jacket with Kim's face on it, but #1, it's not as bad as I thought, and #2, you can completely cover her face with a short-strapped handbag. &#55357;&#56846;

As for locations, the luckiest spot for me was top row, 3rd from left. That box contained the hair in the first palette, and jacket in the second.
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I'm so upset right now I've just spent 360KStars trying to get that hair and most of my boxes were 4000 or energy bolts. I know that's it's a game of luck, but it still feels unfair. Crying. Left with 1 stars and no hair, or any of the other items.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

These are only some of my boxes forgot to screenshot the others.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Has anyone completed the first quest from the event storyline with willow? How does that pan out?

I'm sorry to everyone who isn't getting the hair, I've definitely been there way too many times in the past! It sucks but don't lose all hope!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Got 4000 Kash in my free gift box! So happy :rolleyes:

Not a fan of the gift box items, so I'm not chasing anything this time :)

Congrats everyone who got what they wanted :o
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm happy. I had to open three additional boxes to win the hair, but after missing ALL of the previous ombres I HAD to have this one. :o:cool::D
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    BeeConBeeCon Registered Users 2 Posts
    I chased the hair, but it got away from me. On the plus side, I got enough energy bolts to fly through earning the necklace and bag...

Congrats to everyone that got everything they wanted!
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    The hair is beautiful!!!!so beachy and the ombre is subtle which I love! But as a doll that has blonde hair I'm not a fan for the blondes! It looks like somebody growing out dark box colored hair haha! Looks flawless in the brunette dolls and the red color with it is a dream 3)
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My boxes :)
    image_zpsbeycigfz.png
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    I'm so upset right now I've just spent 360KStars trying to get that hair and most of my boxes were 4000 or energy bolts. I know that's it's a game of luck, but it still feels unfair. Crying. Left with 1 stars and no hair, or any of the other items.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

These are only some of my boxes forgot to screenshot the others.

This. I wasted 320 Kstars chasing that hair, and still don't have it. I got an a$$load of energy and some daily giftbox items and 4000kash. I am done chasing. I love seeing everyone's dolls with the new hair and makeup, and I hope everyone gets what they want from those boxes.

Oh, I did get the jeans and the choker from the gift boxes.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    ugh 4K kash and some cheap black pants in my first palette. Really considering opening two more. I only have 180 stars right now haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    This is absolutely my worst weekend event ever. Used up all my K stars to chase that hair ended up with 2 K stars without a single event item. :mad:
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Opened one more. Got the pants, debated on opening another but decided against it and the hair was in the box I was going to pick :(((
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm so sorry to all those who are unlucky this week and haven't won the hair. I think we've all been there and felt that sting, it's awful. At least there is a silver lining, which is that we have weekly throwback events now, and if the rumours are true that from now on we can open a second box for 60 k-stars that doubles your chance of eventually winning it for free. :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well that's a first!
    AsVirK8.png?1

Guys I want to share with you a tip that maybe some of your already noticed, bu here we go... after start the reality show gig at Calabasas house first call all your 4 contacts before tap their button 'create drama' that way all contacts will increase their professional points at the same rate! Hope this helps you guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My boxes! Really wanted the hair, but love all the items ❤️

image_zpsew38d7fv.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    But I need the pants and shirt. :(

iExQf1.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Sassy, I once got that raincoat for 40 stars too--needless to say I was *not* a happy doll; that doesn't belong in an event gb! But you got the hair, and I'm really glad; it's the perfect cherry in the c o c k tail!

xo

Well at least there is no chance to get it again in another gb lol
    The hair is growing on me, my rl hair was that kind of ombre 1 week ago lol Then I went and dyed it again, I'm more blonde now lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    In other news, congrats on the hair for all of you girls!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Why is this jacket so *top heavy*?? The weight is just crushing my doll, and also it doesn't look so great that way. Jacket and jeans, 4000k three times, 50 energy three times; 40 K-stars once.

image_zpszjomdkmy.jpeg
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    This is absolutely my worst weekend event ever. Used up all my K stars to chase that hair ended up with 2 K stars without a single event item. :mad:

You and me both, I've spent around 400 k stars and only had either energy or other clothing items which aren't weekend event ones
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    image_zps2qsfgswo.jpeg

Ended up with 40 kstars and decided against opening any more giftboxes. I'd rather just save my kstars for the throwback event since we're apparently going to have the option to open more for kstars.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    image_zpszjomdkmy.jpeg

I think she's looking great even if the weight is crushing her, it's not easy to be fashion lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    Fin I know exactly how you feel.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS