Options

Weekend Event 6/3/2016 -Cameras keep Rolling through Another Birthday!!!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    You are most welcome Amy, Madison will have wardrobe changes for days now lol :) and thank you too for the gift, Kiki loves her new pants :D
    AmyT wrote: »
    Omg! Thanks to Stephk, +Lya+ and Sugar for the lovely birthday gifts! Madison loves them :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay Amy!

Here's your cat cake to complete the collection!
    FYv5NI5.jpg

Happy B'day once again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Finally finished the event! My first complete finish ever :D never noticed how much the gift box items helped with those extra points
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Guys when is the best time to begin a comeback?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

As soon as you get the option to. The NPCs can top you any time, and you'll lose the opportunity.

It doesn't really change your gameplay. Just that you won't be able to change your name for a while, Simon will offer you one side gig instead of four, the NPCs at clubs and restaurants won't talk to you etc..

Good luck!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    As soon as you get the option to. The NPCs can top you any time, and you'll lose the opportunity.

It doesn't really change your gameplay. Just that you won't be able to change your name for a while, Simon will offer you one side gig instead of four, the NPCs at clubs and restaurants won't talk to you etc..

Good luck!

Hey Charli! So I'm not understanding where you said NPCs won't talk to a comeback person, because all the contacts you have stay the same. Please, can you explain? Many thanks!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hey Charli! So I'm not understanding where you said NPCs won't talk to a comeback person, because all the contacts you have stay the same. Please, can you explain? Many thanks!

That's because you're back to E list and they diss you like mad. New NPCs of course, not ones that you networked/romanced with.
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    That's because you're back to E list and they diss you like mad. New NPCs of course, not ones that you networked/romanced with.

Oh, new ones. Finally! Thank you, Nai!!
  • Options
    Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

I started my second comeback last week and I'm A++ already. Before I started comebacks #1 and #2, I waited until I completed the Level I was working on. Because I thought I would lose the fans and would have to start the Level again. But I'm not sure...maybe someone will say. No NPC challenged the #1 spot but even if they had I think taking the spot back would have been easy. Those guys are weak. So..." Enjoy the comeback. I totally love the challenge and the new MAX ENERGY
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Birthday Amy!

Now, you are my kind of vegetarian. Skip the food bring on the booze. Right now we're loading the vodka luge.

iceguitar5.jpg

I Picked the guitar, because quite frankly, the majority of the Vodka Luges are in the shape of 6 foot wee wees.

HBAmy_Bar.jpg

(I love Birthday Parties, and I love Amy, always cheerful, and her warmth comes through the forum. You are a wonderful person Amy, and I'm proud to call you my friend. :) Now let's get the bubbles flowing

large.gif

LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay, Amy, a fellow Gemini!!

The hair... Finally ombre hair that looks good on platinum hair!!!
    Ummm, when is your birthday?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    Finally finished the event! My first complete finish ever :D never noticed how much the gift box items helped with those extra points

YES!!!! Congratulations, I bet you look fabulous in the outfit. Doesn't it feel great to finish?

So, everyone who's popped in here for a breather while you grind......You can do it! You can do it. You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE CAT LADY!
    Amy, honey I am wishing you only the best! May your life be full of love, happiness & sunny days (& cats maybe? lol) love you! I hope you've had amazing day! ❤️❤️❤️

sfbf5y.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This post is extremely late but I'm really unhappy since I haven't won a hairstyle for my dolls for ages on this game. And this is the first time that I've actually seen an ombré hairstyle on my pallets from my freebie giftboxes.:(

I'm loving the coloring of this week's ombré hairstyle. It's most definitely different than the blonde highlights and that hairstyle gave me life for a brief second on the event preview. (Sigh)

Oh well I'm hoping that if I'm lucky enough, I might win it for my dolls on a future throwback event.
    6nxkz8.png

vnpgno.jpg

Oh happy belated birthday Amy!☺
    cat-popping-out-gift.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Amy! Omg I'm so late. I've been out of wifi coz I moved into the city and rented a room where there's no wifi. I figure I'll get that after my second paycheck. In the meantime I'm just right outside of starbucks just to get wifi lol. I miss you guys.

Amy, you have yourself the awesomest birthday ever, ok???? *hugz*
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ummm, when is your birthday?

It's Tuesday the 14th, Koko! And no I'm not telling you how young I'm getting, just know that I have been celebrating my 29th birthday for years now, lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    SPEAKING of birthdays, Kanye's is on wednesday. Do you think next weekend will be inspired by him? And when is the 2nd anniversary??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It's Tuesday the 14th, Koko! And no I'm not telling you how young I'm getting, just know that I have been celebrating my 29th birthday for years now, lol!

Hmmm, the 14th is a Tuesday. Would you like to celebrate during the Weekend Event, when allegedly more people play and post, or would you like to celebrate with the first Birthday on a Midweek Event thread? Speaking of Which....I have to go open this week's thread. Let me know which you'd like. And What my dear, are your favorite colors?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, and after a couple of 29s, you'll find 31 to be a very lovely number to cling to. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hmmm, the 14th is a Tuesday. Would you like to celebrate during the Weekend Event, when allegedly more people play and post, or would you like to celebrate with the first Birthday on a Midweek Event thread? Speaking of Which....I have to go open this week's thread. Let me know which you'd like. And What my dear, are your favorite colors?

Oh you are just too sweet! Well, we are having midweek events every week lately, so celebrating it during that thread would be just fine, hun! My favorite color is pink! But don't go out of your way, you are too busy as it is!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Doll "Never too busy for a Party" is my middle name. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Aww you guys!!! Sorry I'm so late in saying this, thank you so much for the birthday wishes, lovely gifts, cat cakes and kind words <3

I've had such a hectic few days. I went to watch my friends band play on Sunday evening, it was only supposed to be a couple of drinks for my bday then home but I ended up persuading them to go out after the gig... Needless to say, I was majorly hungover at work yesterday (I even puked in the office toilets lol!!!), but at least I made it there! I just went straight to bed when I got home yesterday evening.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    So I'm really confused, does anyone have a throwback event? Because we don't have a thread for it yet. If we do then I just missed it, sorry for the abrupt question!
  • Options
    Hi. You should check out FAQ and Support when something like this happens. I'm assuming you're Android. There was a glitch and some games didn't get the update. iOS was fixed about 4 hours ago, and the Android fix will come through sometime today. Please check out the Glitch thread here. ANd welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    So I'm really confused, does anyone have a throwback event? Because we don't have a thread for it yet. If we do then I just missed it, sorry for the abrupt question!

Some players had the event and those who didn't has a glitch on their games. I didn't get the event on my two games either. Others have posted their device info on the glitch thread that Koko already started.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections