Options

Weekend Event 6/10/2016 - Could it Be a VIP? Is there a spoiler in the House?

Comments

• Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Has anyone started doing the weekend event quest? I know it's technically not very smart but I get tired of filming my reality show so I did the first two parts. I think it's a pretty fun one (at least so far).

Yep, did all of them ... Make sure you choose Tara ... Drama queen stole her own necklace LOL!!

Thanks Nai and Isabeau ... I have never ever got the hair from these events so I guess it was well past due
    Not gonna chase the shoes tho, think the luck has run out :)
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Has anyone started doing the weekend event quest? I know it's technically not very smart but I get tired of filming my reality show so I did the first two parts. I think it's a pretty fun one (at least so far).

I can't resist the questline each week. I've completed the event... this one is actually fun because you have some ****hing to do! I love the more interactive quests!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Thanks for the responses, guys! I'll stick to the reality shows in Calabasas. It gets a wee bit frustrating going back forth to the cameraman lol but hey, I need those k Stars!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    I can't resist the questline each week. I've completed the event... this one is actually fun because you have some ****hing to do! I love the more interactive quests!

I'm trying to figure out what got blurred out in your comment lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Same here. I'm actually doing the weekend event gigs and the storyline quests too. I think that I've abandoned it for too long because of the weekday throwback events. I just get easily annoyed if I have lots of pending tasks on my to-do list.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I feel the same way, glad I'm not the only one :)
    TTemb wrote: »
    Yep, did all of them ... Make sure you choose Tara ... Drama queen stole her own necklace LOL!!

Thanks Nai and Isabeau ... I have never ever got the hair from these events so I guess it was well past due
    Not gonna chase the shoes tho, think the luck has run out :)

That's what I was suspecting, but thanks for the info I already forgot what the clue was. I really need to write these types of things down.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm always afraid that to mess with us they'll throw a reward at the end of a quest, and if we don't finish it at the right time, it's like Cinderella after the stroke of midnight.

And, tbh, I know we loved scl but all good and everyone gets a right to gripe, but I was just trying to jostle everyone into accepting the new normal and trying to not be down. I guess it's like this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »

I misplelt slueth, so it blurred out $lut lol
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »

You never know with the autocensor. I have to spell these as muphins. Even had to rename the photo to get it to load.

Muphins_zpsoqzaumvw.jpg

But typos are fun too. And, thank you for a wonder way for the word $lut. It is not mean to imply a woman of loose moral values, but as in I am a Boot$lut with a capital Dollar Sign. Naturally my dolls are too.

Has anyone wond the Giftbox Boots from the last update? How on earth will we win them, now with all the Celeb Perks mixed into out DGBs?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the muphins Koko! Did you read the message I wrote to you last night?

Ok here's my box:
    k3GseK7.png?1

I was wanting those shades for quite a while, but got a bit sad that was today cause I was wanting those sneakers sooooooooo bad and of course that they were at the next box.

I bought Balmain pants that I was waiting to Maria call me with a offer, but the bish never did so I gave up and went ahead since I bought a Balmain jacket sometime ago and was waiting to match with the pants.

Now a dilemma the pants wasn't enough to reach the second prize so I need to buy more and I don't know what to buy. I want something around 20/30 k-stars and I don't have many options TBH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yes, and I went in to get the info and wiped it. So....i started over. Pm me what info you need.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Heh, heh, heh! I'd been wondering too! But then I fell asleep for two hours and lucked out just now by finding out right away. I noticed an abbreviation that had only recently become censored in KKH and wondered why, especially since it's something used in the game itself. I've seen it used within other Glu games too, that are geared toward a younger audience.
  • Options
    I spend a net of 4 Stars for each of the 4 guests (5 but you get one back) that's 16. Then if you have the 1 energy task (forgot the action) tap that, and sometimes right under it is Another 1 energy task. Tape that and you're done with 18 Energy. Or, it could be the 1 energy, and if no other 1 energy task shows up then I take the 2 energy. If the 1 and 2 don't show, I go for a 4 energy task. You can usually find one in one of the rooms. But yeah, the task over the guests head for 5 energy is Create Drama in my games.

Exactly entirely. I've been aware since the beginning of the reality shows that Glu was so on top of us, when we're "filming," how the 1 and 2 bolt actions disappear in some way or other. It's funny I think, they didn't let that one get away(!) and I just had to laugh. And with no other less-than-four action available, it's Hang with the crew (something like that) and I was like, oh mannnnn, I only need one blue star to finish and now I have to use four energy to finish. Now I just think, oh okayyyyy. Worse? Sometimes you have to search all over the house for that one single four-action button. Because sometimes there's not the one of those in each room either. Glu says: "Ha! Gotcha!" Wise Glu! They see us when we're sleepinggg, they know when we're awakeeeeeee....
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hey, friends. I hope you're all progressing well. I've been kinda MIA today. I'm just really sad about Christina Grimmie. I was a huge fan since the beginning so it's so surreal. To those who don't know what I'm talking about, that is okay. I'm sure it's not even something that should be discussed here but I just wanted to say hi and I hope you're all having a great weekend both in KKH and out!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hey, friends. I hope you're all progressing well. I've been kinda MIA today. I'm just really sad about Christina Grimmie. I was a huge fan since the beginning so it's so surreal. To those who don't know what I'm talking about, that is okay. I'm sure it's not even something that should be discussed here but I just wanted to say hi and I hope you're all having a great weekend both in KKH and out!

Sorry Lants! Just saw that on the TV newcast, such a shame and very sad. I never heard about her before, but I found everything so absurd... Stay well buddy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It certainly was sad, sad news :( I sent you message Lants
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry Lants! Just saw that on the TV newcast, such a shame and very sad. I never heard about her before, but I found everything so absurd... Stay well buddy!
    SugarK wrote: »
    It certainly was sad, sad news :( I sent you message Lants

Thank you both. <3
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    OMG you are so right Koko!!! All that chatter to even start the gig then flying to Beverly Hills or Paris. Sooo glad we don't have to do all that anymore except to get our store bonus lol :):)

You don't have to fly to London or Beverly Hills. If you click your wardrobe after you accept the gig and then exit the wardrobe, you will get teleported to the gig location lol! Not sure if a bug... or a "feature". :p
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Someone who shares my sentiments. I posted in Apropos. I listened to her youtube covers. Sick world we live in.
    PM to add
  • Options
    WHATTTTT? I did not know this but I'll definitely be trying that!!!! Thanks for the tip Cilan :)
    Cilan wrote: »
    You don't have to fly to London or Beverly Hills. If you click your wardrobe after you accept the gig and then exit the wardrobe, you will get teleported to the gig location lol! Not sure if a bug... or a "feature". :p
  • Options
    I was also huge fan of hers Nai. I'm sickened that this happened and heartbroken for her family :( I also wasn't sure it was something to talk about in the forum so Lants and I have been pm about it.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Someone who shares my sentiments. I posted in Apropos. I listened to her youtube covers. Sick world we live in.
  • Options
    I just heard this here. OMG. what happened? I'm off to Appropos, google might be better, but I'd rather read it here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A young singer named Christina Grimmie was fatally shot in Orlando Florida while she was signing autographs for fans after a concert.
    She had a huge YouTube fan base and was a contestant on The Voice. She was only 22 years old :( so sad and tragic!!!
    I just heard this here. OMG. what happened? I'm off to Appropos, google might be better, but I'd rather read it here.
  • Options

I had never heard of her before, but saw this on the news last night, also they showed plenty of video clips of her, and I just wanted to cry for this nightmare. Her brother made a statement, I feel so much for her family, this is abominable. Everything's just so out of control these days and that sick freak ended the so-short life of such a lovely, happy, talented girl. This is horrible.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I had never heard of her before, but saw this on the news last night, also they showed plenty of video clips of her, and I just wanted to cry for this nightmare. Her brother made a statement, I feel so much for her family, this is abominable. Everything's just so out of control these days and that sick freak ended the so-short life of such a lovely, happy, talented girl. This is horrible.

You said it very well, Isa. It's such a tragedy. I just can't understand why someone would do something like this to an innocent person. She was such a wonderful and talented girl with a bright future ahead. I just don't understand it. This world can be so cruel.
  • Options

Haha omg auto censor plays no games lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    I was also huge fan of hers Nai. I'm sickened that this happened and heartbroken for her family :( I also wasn't sure it was something to talk about in the forum so Lants and I have been pm about it.

I was on the way home, and then my phone notification from CNN showed that her death was confirmed, I couldn't believe. I thought it was just another false rumor, but it's CNN. So when it finally sunk in, it was heartbreaking.
    PM to add
  • Options

I cannot imagine the feelings her brother is feeling right now, he was there. At the same time, he was the bravest soul for going up against that maniac. Many wouldn't.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

This was me as well. I hadn't heard of her until now but the whole thing is so tragic. I feel both for her family and Selena Gomez's family - who seemed to be her second family - so much, as well as her fans. Selena cancelled her meet & greets and, very tearfully, sang a dedication song to her at her concerts over the weekend.

Goodness between this and the shooting at an Orlando, FL gay club - http://www.bbc.com/news/36510272 (that I hadn't been to but only due to being too far away) this has just been a really sad weekend overall :/
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I was on the way home, and then my phone notification from CNN showed that her death was confirmed, I couldn't believe. I thought it was just another false rumor, but it's CNN. So when it finally sunk in, it was heartbreaking.

Me too. When I first heard, she was just in critical condition and I convinced myself she would be okay. And then an hour later.. she was confirmed deceased and I started crying.

Then I woke up this morning to the other news about the club in Orlando. :(
    Needless to say, I've spent my weekend heartbroken and I'm kind of thankful we had a VIP event because it is doubtful that I'd have finished any other kind of event.
    Daily iOS KKH player