Options

6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
I just got some quick loading. Are we getting a MidWeek? lol. OMG< after last weekend, we deserve a Throwback. What do you think?:cool:
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got one too, but I think it only removed the decorations from the nursery...
    But I'm rooting for a Throwback Event!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Let me see what pops up when I type Update in youtube. That's how I get a lot of these eclectic things. It's like a grab bag you don't pay for.

Thowback Throwback Throwback.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, Update was fruitless. So....what else fit? I typed in Waiting for tomorrow. It was this or some folk/country bluegrassy thing. Naturally I went for the punk.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Just got the mini update and then had my daily box, which completed Femme's partnership, which gave me the skirt, which also completed a level of an achievement which gave me ten kstars! Happy little Monday chain reaction!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Just got the mini update and then had my daily box, which completed Femme's partnership, which gave me the skirt, which also completed a level of an achievement which gave me ten kstars! Happy little Monday chain reaction!

Congrats! I have yet to finish one of my partnership, although I'm only missing one part in 7 of them. I keep telling myself it has to happen tomorrow but now I just keep getting 4 energy bolts over and over.
    Really hoping for a throwback though, I agree with Koko, we kind of deserve one after this weekend.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Congrats! I have yet to finish one of my partnership, although I'm only missing one part in 7 of them. I keep telling myself it has to happen tomorrow but now I just keep getting 4 energy bolts over and over.
    Really hoping for a throwback though, I agree with Koko, we kind of deserve one after this weekend.

Thank you! My fingers are crossed for a throwback. Good luck on all of your almost completed partnerships!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I really, really want a throwback event this week, but it's made too difficult to get through. And getting from 300 points to 600 is really horrible. At least between 0 to 300 there's some encouragement and hope there. So many people have been saying 600 is too much. It is. A game is supposed to be fun, and challenging, yes; but it's not supposed to go so far as pressuring and stressing out players, and I think that's a really bad attribute to the setup of this event; and Glu could ease up a bit there. And I am not in the least speaking only for myself.

Also: wth people getting through the whole throwback in one day? Ok. *Those* are the people who brag about it that Glu needs to be watching. No one is watching??! *I'm not watching.* Yet I notice them. They zip in and out every so often. You have to be on the DL to be a thief. More--I know of two hackers here--and I will not call them "alleged." One is an old forum member. These people show up very randomly, and very rarely--mostly to show off their "acumen" and more rarely, prizes. I've noticed this guy pops into a couple of Glu game forums, staying a little longer at newer games before he becomes only a skulk. A third always opens a new account but with the same name. One girl stupidly posted every single Partnership prize she got. Within three days after it was introduced! Two days later I called it out in a post. By the next day she'd wiped it. You'll have to find them: it's not my job, and I'm no snitch. Now then. Another girl. Asking a lot of questions here a few weeks ago, acting excessively dopey and silly and goofy and stupid. Last week I was trying to find the exact date of the two-year anniversary and first thing that shows up in the search engine besides the app is a bunch of hack and cheat sites. That's what shows up first?? Ok. Let's go check out two sites and see what's up. A bunch of convoluted dumba$$ hacks, cheats, and things that are neither but gleaned from the forum--and this IDIOT girl who is soooooo stupid she's using the same name there as she did here in the forum. Ugh. She hasn't been back since. So. People cheat. Apparently no one bothers to observe, catch, and shut out. And we--*we*??--have to end up paying for that? This isn't a retail store where there's a 200% markup because retailers decided *I* should have to pay for the shoplifters they're not catching, to make up for their losses. And *that's* one of the reasons I do 90% of my shopping online. I have a lot of other game apps I like. And no one in those games is trying to rip me off or make me pay in some way or other for their own security shortcomings. Sooner or later a thief trips up. Especially those who "return to the scene of the crime." Yes. It's real. And they're doing it less and less. And you have to note them the first time. They're inexperienced at that point, but you can see them loud af. KKH is more complicated. I know. But can you at least *try*? Thanks.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »

Monday Jackpot!!!!!! That's awesome. Congrats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Voting event, please. I really want the items from the black and gold boxes.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Voting event, please. I really want the items from the black and gold boxes.

tici--if you look at the anniversary update info in the App Store it mentions the How You Style event. Is it a weekday event or weekend? Who knows...but should be coming up.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau Can I hire you as my private investigator? :cool: I've never noticed! Well actually, to be honest now that I'm digging into my memory, I've suspected just one person but this person no longer posts here. We can't call anyone out here tho, it's against forum rules, I think? Or unless this person admits, he/she will be banned.

Anyway, if it's throwback, I wish they get rid of the black box as the first one. That... can stay in the voting event, no problem-o.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    According to everyone's favorite insta account, it's another TB week with the black box as the first box.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    According to everyone's favorite insta account, it's another TB week with the black box as the first box.

well....... that's less than ideal....... but a free box is a free box, must think positively.....
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    If it it was Show Your Style, people would get the notification on Sunday. And There's a doll on IG that got TBE banner, so almost sure is TBE tomorrow
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    If anyone has any gigs backed up, have you noticed that as of today they've changed to 4hrs? I have five or six gigs waiting that I KNOW were 8hr and I think one 3hr (I call to Simon to determine which ones I want to do based on how much time/energy I have). Now they are all 4hrs. I started one out of curiosity (it's Khloe's Kortadito launch party). I'll see what happens.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I don't know who this is, someone show me where I can see this? I hate being unimormed.

I private messaged you!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    isabeau Can I hire you as my private investigator? :cool: I've never noticed! Well actually, to be honest now that I'm digging into my memory, I've suspected just one person but this person no longer posts here. We can't call anyone out here tho, it's against forum rules, I think? Or unless this person admits, he/she will be banned.

Anyway, if it's throwback, I wish they get rid of the black box as the first one. That... can stay in the voting event, no problem-o.

Heyyyy, Nai!

I would never give a person's name; I don't know what it might mean in forum rules, but it's not my responsibility though, you know? They're not stealing from me personally, no one has their hand in my own pocket, it's not my place ever to do something like that. If someone broke into my house, I'd call the cops. But none of this is my house. The thing/problem with me, and what makes me different I suppose, is this: I tend not to see what's right in front of my face...until it literally does punch me in the face.:( But on the other hand, somehow, no matter what it is, the things that no one else notices, those are the things I see. Like at one of the publishing companies I worked for, people were freaking out all over the place one morning about a carton of newly printed books by a major author, it was a big deal, lots of money, they were needed for the book party that night, and they were gone. The whole big box delivered by the printer&binder just poof, disappeared. Since someone had signed the UPS guy's--oh, whatever you call that electronic thingy--there was proof it was delivered. I *knew* who stole that case of books. The same girl who went into my handbag in my drawer and stole the gold engraved pen my mother had gotten me. The same girl who'd stolen this other girl's money from her wallet. And the same girl who had told me she'd worked at the post office and stole anything and everything she wanted. I didn't expect her to steal from any of *us* though. We were all friendly. So everybody's bugging out, not me, not my author, not my responsibility. And you can't just go accusing people of stuff. There was no proof till later. So what happens in big publishing companies is various types of theft. One woman got caught at a street festival selling a whole big bunch of newly released books. She had to return what hadn't been sold; pay the money of what had been; and got fired. She could've gotten arrested, etc., but they let it go. It happens in a lot of forms, book theft and sales. So anyway, it was a well-known author--sorry, I can't give info, even a while later, but anyway. I knew those books had arrived, I saw the box in the morning, all advance copies. It was still sealed at that point. She obviously got nervous, that girl--very, very nervous because--oh see, every book pallet, every shipping box, has all the important specs stenciled on the sides in black. Suddenly a few hours later, Oh! We found the books! Oh, thank god! Where were they? Oh, they were here all the time! But you see, Nai, I noticed the missing books were now in a box with entirely different information stenciled on it. A completely different book. I knew that a friend of hers from the post office, he used to come visit her, shady af. They probably ditched the box that could be identified, like someone who robs a person on the street, takes the money and credit cards, and tosses the handbag, wallet, backpack in a public trash can. I didn't say anything, even though there was excellent proof. Not something you want to do at work, for one. And let the appropriate people do the accusing anyway. They found soon after that the girl with the stolen stuff from her wallet, things had been paid for with a forged check. And we ALL saw it was that girl Charlene's handwriting. But no one did anything. Because sheep. A couple months later Charlene left. No more thefts.
    I suppose it also helps that I went to college for criminal justice and then law school. You learn a lot of stuff undergrad, different from law school. My favorite--I never studied. Ever! Ha! I didn't study in high school either. I didn't need to. It's all just too logical. All these things just make sense to me. But Nai--this morning when I read your post about energy use for gigs I was going to reply--ahhhhhh! Too many numbers! Noooooo! But then I saw you wrote, for the brain dead like me, the simple 2 + 2 equation. Heh. Numbers, that stuff *I can't see those things in my head.* If two trains leave a station, I don't know when the h e l l they'll get where they're going. X + Y x 657 + 10000000 x 2 = ***?! If this is that and that is this, how much is an apple? You know how much that apple is? It costs $Zzzzzzzzzzz. Ha. Yet my brother's a CPA, my mother was a comptroller, and my father had his own business and a seat on the stock exchange!! When they were giving out mathematically-inclined brains I was probably staring off somewhere out in the distance, coloring, or writing poetry. Or coloring.

So anyway, Nai, you think you might know who one cheater is. And in that alone, you probably do. Too few people listen to their gut feelings. Too many people push it away or ignore it. But you know they say--if you think something, then it's probably true.

At any rate, I will gladly be your PI. For free.:D

Sorry, no time to reread this for spelling or sense.

xx!
    Lori
  • Options
    Nooooooo black box! This is your captain-ess speaking. We will be dumping the load. Repeat, we are dumping the black box load! Please return to your seats and wait for further announcements about your *real* earnable gifts. Meanwhile, please enjoy the goody bags our flight attendants will be coming down the aisle with shortly. Please return to your seats for further announcements and to clear the aisles for attendants to pass out your goody bags, valued at $150,000 each. And since we're flying over international airspace you will not have to pay taxes on anything whatsoever. No taxes on a thing! Continue to enjoy your hor's d' oeuvres and pink champagne. Thank you for flying Lori International Airlines and enjoy the rest of your day!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    as much as I would love another midweek throwback event... I.Need.A.BREAK! or I will break LOL grinding all weekend then having Monday for a little rest only to grind again Tuesday through Sunday... at least the Show Your Style events are easy... just submit an outfit, 4 hours late come back and do it again. If it's throwback I think I'm gonna sit out after I claim two boxes and call it a week(ish).
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Heyyyy, Nai!

I would never give a person's name; I don't know what it might mean in forum rules, but it's not my responsibility though, you know? They're not stealing from me personally, no one has their hand in my own pocket, it's not my place ever to do something like that. If someone broke into my house, I'd call the cops. But none of this is my house. The thing/problem with me, and what makes me different I suppose, is this: I tend not to see what's right in front of my face...until it literally does punch me in the face.:( But on the other hand, somehow, no matter what it is, the things that no one else notices, those are the things I see. Like at one of the publishing companies I worked for, people were freaking out all over the place one morning about a carton of newly printed books by a major author, it was a big deal, lots of money, they were needed for the book party that night, and they were gone. The whole big box delivered by the printer&binder just poof, disappeared. Since someone had signed the UPS guy's--oh, whatever you call that electronic thingy--there was proof it was delivered. I *knew* who stole that case of books. The same girl who went into my handbag in my drawer and stole the gold engraved pen my mother had gotten me. The same girl who'd stolen this other girl's money from her wallet. And the same girl who had told me she'd worked at the post office and stole anything and everything she wanted. I didn't expect her to steal from any of *us* though. We were all friendly. So everybody's bugging out, not me, not my author, not my responsibility. And you can't just go accusing people of stuff. There was no proof till later. So what happens in big publishing companies is various types of theft. One woman got caught at a street festival selling a whole big bunch of newly released books. She had to return what hadn't been sold; pay the money of what had been; and got fired. She could've gotten arrested, etc., but they let it go. It happens in a lot of forms, book theft and sales. So anyway, it was a well-known author--sorry, I can't give info, even a while later, but anyway. I knew those books had arrived, I saw the box in the morning, all advance copies. It was still sealed at that point. She obviously got nervous, that girl--very, very nervous because--oh see, every book pallet, every shipping box, has all the important specs stenciled on the sides in black. Suddenly a few hours later, Oh! We found the books! Oh, thank god! Where were they? Oh, they were here all the time! But you see, Nai, I noticed the missing books were now in a box with entirely different information stenciled on it. A completely different book. I knew that a friend of hers from the post office, he used to come visit her, shady af. They probably ditched the box that could be identified, like someone who robs a person on the street, takes the money and credit cards, and tosses the handbag, wallet, backpack in a public trash can. I didn't say anything, even though there was excellent proof. Not something you want to do at work, for one. And let the appropriate people do the accusing anyway. They found soon after that the girl with the stolen stuff from her wallet, things had been paid for with a forged check. And we ALL saw it was that girl Charlene's handwriting. But no one did anything. Because sheep. A couple months later Charlene left. No more thefts.
    I suppose it also helps that I went to college for criminal justice and then law school. You learn a lot of stuff undergrad, different from law school. My favorite--I never studied. Ever! Ha! I didn't study in high school either. I didn't need to. It's all just too logical. All these things just make sense to me. But Nai--this morning when I read your post about energy use for gigs I was going to reply--ahhhhhh! Too many numbers! Noooooo! But then I saw you wrote, for the brain dead like me, the simple 2 + 2 equation. Heh. Numbers, that stuff *I can't see those things in my head.* If two trains leave a station, I don't know when the h e l l they'll get where they're going. X + Y x 657 + 10000000 x 2 = ***?! If this is that and that is this, how much is an apple? You know how much that apple is? It costs $Zzzzzzzzzzz. Ha. Yet my brother's a CPA, my mother was a comptroller, and my father had his own business and a seat on the stock exchange!! When they were giving out mathematically-inclined brains I was probably staring off somewhere out in the distance, coloring, or writing poetry. Or coloring.

So anyway, Nai, you think you might know who one cheater is. And in that alone, you probably do. Too few people listen to their gut feelings. Too many people push it away or ignore it. But you know they say--if you think something, then it's probably true.

At any rate, I will gladly be your PI. For free.:D

Sorry, no time to reread this for spelling or sense.

xx!
    Lori

Doll, you've got the art/logic brain and not the sci/logic brain. You 're talking to a chick that had her appendix removed in order to pass a math and science regents, when my father was a Chem teacher and my Godfather a math teacher. So....I get the numbers just floating in one ear out the other. When I get the 2 trains question, I wonder who's on the train, why they're travelong, what their lives are like. :)

Oh, and math is a science kinda of. It's certainly ain't not art. Although the number 9 is mystical.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dolls dolls dolls. you have to pace yourself. We don't want any casualties.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    So, I spent lots of kash and stars to decorate an expencive baby dungeon only for a weekend. Was this a secret "fee" for the mermaid background? I'm mostly sad my merbabies new fish friend is gone. That balloon was awesome...

Anyways, throwback event hype lol...
    I've had a neck injury for a week. I'm not sure how much more tapping I can do at this point v.v
  • Options
    Think good thoughts, turn on some meditative sounds, and give yourself a little heating pad action. Can you gentle massage yourself?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I really, really want a throwback event this week, but it's made too difficult to get through. And getting from 300 points to 600 is really horrible. At least between 0 to 300 there's some encouragement and hope there. So many people have been saying 600 is too much. It is. A game is supposed to be fun, and challenging, yes; but it's not supposed to go so far as pressuring and stressing out players, and I think that's a really bad attribute to the setup of this event; and Glu could ease up a bit there. And I am not in the least speaking only for myself.

Also: wth people getting through the whole throwback in one day? Ok. *Those* are the people who brag about it that Glu needs to be watching. No one is watching??! *I'm not watching.* Yet I notice them. They zip in and out every so often. You have to be on the DL to be a thief. More--I know of two hackers here--and I will not call them "alleged." One is an old forum member. These people show up very randomly, and very rarely--mostly to show off their "acumen" and more rarely, prizes. I've noticed this guy pops into a couple of Glu game forums, staying a little longer at newer games before he becomes only a skulk. A third always opens a new account but with the same name. One girl stupidly posted every single Partnership prize she got. Within three days after it was introduced! Two days later I called it out in a post. By the next day she'd wiped it. You'll have to find them: it's not my job, and I'm no snitch. Now then. Another girl. Asking a lot of questions here a few weeks ago, acting excessively dopey and silly and goofy and stupid. Last week I was trying to find the exact date of the two-year anniversary and first thing that shows up in the search engine besides the app is a bunch of hack and cheat sites. That's what shows up first?? Ok. Let's go check out two sites and see what's up. A bunch of convoluted dumba$$ hacks, cheats, and things that are neither but gleaned from the forum--and this IDIOT girl who is soooooo stupid she's using the same name there as she did here in the forum. Ugh. She hasn't been back since. So. People cheat. Apparently no one bothers to observe, catch, and shut out. And we--*we*??--have to end up paying for that? This isn't a retail store where there's a 200% markup because retailers decided *I* should have to pay for the shoplifters they're not catching, to make up for their losses. And *that's* one of the reasons I do 90% of my shopping online. I have a lot of other game apps I like. And no one in those games is trying to rip me off or make me pay in some way or other for their own security shortcomings. Sooner or later a thief trips up. Especially those who "return to the scene of the crime." Yes. It's real. And they're doing it less and less. And you have to note them the first time. They're inexperienced at that point, but you can see them loud af. KKH is more complicated. I know. But can you at least *try*? Thanks.

I think you're absolutely right and there are most likely a lot of hackers on this forum. I remember when I was new to the forum everyone was told to edit out your top bar of your game (showing your amount of kcash and kstars) when you posted pictures and we weren't allowed to accuse other forum members of being hackers.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Heyyyy, Nai!

You remind me Lori, never mess with a girl's sixth sense. That's why guys always, always get caught when they're cheating. Right? Right. That office kleptomaniac colleague of yours, she's like really really bad at doing what she's been doing lol. I could never do what you did though, I can't control myself. I'm really straightforward in real life, not so much here where I can keep going back and edit my post. If I think someone's a thief, I'll shove my finger in her face and say she did it. Like that one time when I was 10 years old, I borrowed a precious book from my friend. She carefully told me 3 times not to damage it, I was a wild girl back then, I brought it home. I was due to return the book 3 days later, but 1 day before D-day, I took it out of my bag. Before that, why was it in my bag? I never read it, never even flipped the book cover. Ok so I took the book out just to make sure it didn't get damaged in my bag. Wait for it. The front page had a mighty ugly crease, a page was torn! I went and yanked that little crooked b*tch by the hair. Yes she was in my house, no not my sister, not my mother either. I asked her why she did it, and slammed the book in her face. She so blatantly denied everything, even in front of my entire family and they were ever so protecting saying she would never do such a thing. I saw right through that sneaky thing, so I know, and I never backed down. Finally she admitted in tears. I was right, and everyone else, wrong. My friend was really upset with me, btw, regardless of the reason. I was asking for it, borrowing a book I was never going to read.

This might be my longest post. Ever. But I still wanted to say I like math, never listened in class, but I could get an A or B for it. Ha, the gene pool is so weird sometimes, why they left you out in the mathematical department. I don't think you're as bad as my mum and aunts though, they can't tell how many zeros there are in a million, or a hundred thousand. Wait... do you? Kidding!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Okay is anyone else having glitches in the game related to the free videos for k stars?
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You remind me Lori, never mess with a girl's sixth sense. That's why guys always, always get caught when they're cheating. Right? Right. That office kleptomaniac colleague of yours, she's like really really bad at doing what she's been doing lol. I could never do what you did though, I can't control myself. I'm really straightforward in real life, not so much here where I can keep going back and edit my post. If I think someone's a thief, I'll shove my finger in her face and say she did it. Like that one time when I was 10 years old, I borrowed a precious book from my friend. She carefully told me 3 times not to damage it, I was a wild girl back then, I brought it home. I was due to return the book 3 days later, but 1 day before D-day, I took it out of my bag. Before that, why was it in my bag? I never read it, never even flipped the book cover. Ok so I took the book out just to make sure it didn't get damaged in my bag. Wait for it. The front page had a mighty ugly crease, a page was torn! I went and yanked that little crooked b*tch by the hair. Yes she was in my house, no not my sister, not my mother either. I asked her why she did it, and slammed the book in her face. She so blatantly denied everything, even in front of my entire family and they were ever so protecting saying she would never do such a thing. I saw right through that sneaky thing, so I know, and I never backed down. Finally she admitted in tears. I was right, and everyone else, wrong. My friend was really upset with me, btw, regardless of the reason. I was asking for it, borrowing a book I was never going to read.

This might be my longest post. Ever. But I still wanted to say I like math, never listened in class, but I could get an A or B for it. Ha, the gene pool is so weird sometimes, why they left you out in the mathematical department. I don't think you're as bad as my mum and aunts though, they can't tell how many zeros there are in a million, or a hundred thousand. Wait... do you? Kidding!

That was super intense lol
    How did the book get the crease though? Was she trying to frame you & say that you creased the book?
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm excited about the Throwback! Something to do! I don't care about the 600 points - (hey Glu, that's hard work!) but why does it have to be a black box? Why not a golden one? I'm traumatized by those black boxes, I always, ALWAYS get 50 Energy. Maybe I should bet on that, at least get something out of it..lol.
    I'm a bit worried about the heatwave we're having in Greece, my phone needs serious cooling time...
    Android
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Okay is anyone else having glitches in the game related to the free videos for k stars?

Just watched mine & didn't have a problem at all
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    No glitches with free stars/money here, but still the all-4hr-gigs thing.

Also, I agree that cheaters/hackers are beyond frustrating. Like, it's just a game you know? Is it worth cheating? Not to me. To me, KKH is a fun challenge to pass spare time. I'm not looking to complete everything perfectly and sit with nothing to do. But I suppose wherever there's a challenge there will be cheaters, that's life.

I must say though, 600 points is entirely TOO MUCH for mid-week events. While I LOVE LOVE the throwback events and would love to get all 4 boxes, don't have enough time to grind that hard. I barely have time to finish weekend events, and the only reason I'm able to is because of the boost you get from earning some of the event items and completing the event gigs. Mid-week events don't have item bonuses, event gigs, OR random points from pets. I'd say that 400 would be a reasonably challenging but achievable amount of points if they're not going to add any of the other boosts.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++