Options

6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh! Ikr?? I got those in the first weekday throwback event! It was right on the tip
    of my tongue what event they were from, but I couldn't for the life of me name it, I so forgot. I'd also like to know because what exactly went with them??

It's from this event

2015-10-09%20ep_zpsk91xeskn.png

I looove those shoes and jumpsuit, I hope I'll get it one day :)

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm totally behind today lol I was out watching the soccer match so I missed my regular afternoon session... And no I just got home and started a 3-hour party ugh. So now my energy is gone.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh noooooo! I thought it would be really nice when I saw it in palettes other people posted, but now it's become apparent they're dead hamsters....Well, look at it this way, you can always pet them. I never even saw this dress until the throwback events started, so no clue when it's from. You might have seen my post this morning, two weeks ago I got Little Red Riding Hood's legs. Wearing shoes. No dead body. Just the legs and feet. I was so disappointed; please stop giving us Halloween costume pieces, Glu. What's next, Little Red's pancreas? Her liver? An ear or a finger in a box 'cause the Mafia's holding her prisoner? I'm sorry, doll. Stuff like this makes me happy that paying 60 stars a box is an option and not the rule. There'll be other good stuff, don't worry.:)

Doll, if you wear the all over permed hair with this, you don't see the hamsters, and the dress looks nice. :)

And I'll feel better if we stop talking about cheating and hacking, but...I agree it's great to see Glu stepping it up like this. I hope none of our members get erroneously caught up in this, last year about this time there was a major crackdown, and hordes of hacked games became unable to participate in the events. Some legit players were erroneously flagged, and they had to be cleared and unflagged.

And the pieces of costumes? If it came in pieces, it stays in pieces. AppleP got the tights/shoes when the event happened, never got the dress. So, I'll be very happy to pick up that little frock. Same thing with the black thigh high boots, and the pirate wench white dress with black vest are 2 pieces of the event. So, you're not going to get both pieces in one box. Sooner or later, what you desired will come around. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My boxes
    image_zpshbeq79pr.png
    image_zpsw0joigod.png
    image_zpsnezmrpmv.png
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    It seems I'm continuing my shoe party from last week:

pIpaj4y.jpg

For some reason I'm really excited for the brown boots. The other shoes are alright, nothing special but I don't have a lot in that color so I'm sure they'll find a use.

My black box contained energy.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Spleen wrote: »
    It's from this event

Here's the entry in the Encyclopedia of Event Items Linda and I are working on. It gives you the dates, the images, and will eventually link each event thread to the proper post in the Encyclopedia. So.....have a look around at our work in progress. :) It's still sloppy, but it's getting there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's from this event

Omg, spleen pops up! In my experience it's like there's nothing she doesn't know. But...now I remember, I got those shades and then was like, oh forget this. I agree, the rest of the pieces are cute. The sunnies though, to me they belong in the sandbox.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I had so much fun reading through all these comments!

Hope everyone is enjoying this week's throwback event! I am crossing my fingers that you all get some great items. :)

Just kash for me in my black box, but will update with my tb items once I get them all!!

xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Also - did anyone else notice that we now get less event points for 4-hour gigs? Used to be 20, but now is 13...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    It's from this event

Ahh so now I have the whole outfit! Thanks
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Also - did anyone else notice that we now get less event points for 4-hour gigs? Used to be 20, but now is 13...

But Katie--How do you get 4-hr gigs? I get rareeee 1 hr; 3 hr; and 8 hr; and the 6 hr event gigs....:( :)
  • Options
    Doll, if you wear the all over permed hair with this, you don't see the hamsters, and the dress looks nice. :)

And I'll feel better if we stop talking about cheating and hacking, but...I agree it's great to see Glu stepping it up like this. I hope none of our members get erroneously caught up in this, last year about this time there was a major crackdown, and hordes of hacked games became unable to participate in the events. Some legit players were erroneously flagged, and they had to be cleared and unflagged.

And the pieces of costumes? If it came in pieces, it stays in pieces. AppleP got the tights/shoes when the event happened, never got the dress. So, I'll be very happy to pick up that little frock. Same thing with the black thigh high boots, and the pirate wench white dress with black vest are 2 pieces of the event. So, you're not going to get both pieces in one box. Sooner or later, what you desired will come around. :)

If I could only have that pirate hat I would be *so* happy. I could wear that thang with just about anything, I would love it!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm bound to have a really great TB at some point, right? Not this week, though....

wK7Bmlf.jpg

YwDjWXW.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    My first "real" throwback box earlier today. I like it because it's so summery and also because I finally was able to put together an outfit that goes with these shoes. They can be pretty sloppy/messy looking, but now they look dead on.:)

image_zpsmragpazg.png
  • Options
    But Katie--How do you get 4-hr gigs? I get rareeee 1 hr; 3 hr; and 8 hr; and the 6 hr event gigs....:( :)

For some reason, ALL of my gigs become 4-hours! Even when I have to wait 8 hours for them :\ (well every gig except for the weekend ones)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    First box was $2500... Working on second box right now. I hope everyone is having a good throwback!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Got these pants in the black box. Shoes and bag in my second Box.
    Forgot to take a screenshot so I'm posting Angeline's victory dance after beating skylar's movie. I guess this is the last gig for the new rival storyline? Warning: You have to complete this last 4hr movie filming gig in 8 hrs. If you don't want to do it during an event, don't go to Simon's office NO MATTER HOW CRAZY HE CALLS! The job starts immediately (there is no waiting time) and it only gives you 13 TB event points.

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Glu is testing new 4 hour gigs. But, the 8 hour reality show and other 8 hour gigs get 20 Event points as a base (+guest star +bonus points during weekend events) the 4 hour gig is brand new. I did an 8 hour by accident this morning, and it still got 20. So, if 4 hour gigs were giving out 20, that was an error. (I think you confused the 8 with the new 4.)

I think I'm allergic to blueberries. I just never eat them. I had them once about 20 years ago, violently ill. Baba gave me an blueberry yogurt, and I didnt' want to hurt his feelings..........oooooh. No more blueberry anything. Blueberry ****ins never bothered me, but the yogurt...OMG no. just no.

AppleP got her 3rd box. I just do a gig when ever I have 19 energy, or close to it. I'm not scrounging for energy yet, just the pets earlier, but I'm basically just doing a gig when I have about 19 energy. between the 3 devices, someone is usually close to 19. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    My boxes
    image_zpshbeq79pr.png
    image_zpsw0joigod.png
    image_zpsnezmrpmv.png

That hair grab gives me hope! one of the styles in a stars box set where I liked pretty much all of it but couldn't chase anything XP

Congrats!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    YwDjWXW.jpg

I'd be SO happy if I'd win these shoes :D

My black box was 25 Kstars. That's fine. I'd love to get those mint shoes, but they didn't appear in the whole pallet like last week.

This is my first TB box. I tend to win *** old purses. Not too excited about it, but I might use it.

ZLX1MJM.png
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Looks like my doll is starting a collection of Giga-bags.
    But there are sure many little black purses to come, she only owns 8 of them.
    IMG_20160622_021611_zps7n5vvngr.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Ugh. I hate those car sized bags. Hope they stay away from my wardrobe :(
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    That hair grab gives me hope! one of the styles in a stars box set where I liked pretty much all of it but couldn't chase anything XP

Congrats!

Congratulations Peter. Great hair. Andrzej, I have my fingers crossed for you and that hair as well. I hope everyone gets what they want, or more probably, Like what they get. :) I'm having fun. And in real life, I carry huge bags, in the game, the smaller the better. ;) GO figure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Ugh. I hate those car sized bags. Hope they stay away from my wardrobe :(
    Already got one last week.. I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. Should I wear a bikini and try to hide behind the bag? Wear the bag? Carry the Montana dog in it?
    Android
  • Options
    Already got one last week.. I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. Should I wear a bikini and try to hide behind the bag? Wear the bag? Carry the Montana dog in it?

Do it all! You can carry the whole world with you :D
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Do it all! You can carry the whole world with you :D
    Lol 😁 Cherrey
    Android
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Would be nice if you could actually put a dog in one of those Biggy small purses lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Would be nice if you could actually put a dog in one of those Biggy small purses lol

Did you get your TB event fixed?
  • Options
    KKH_BM_KKGKKH_BM_KKG Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has Anyone Else Not Gotten Their Midweek Event?
  • Options
    KKH_BM_KKG wrote: »
    Has Anyone Else Not Gotten Their Midweek Event?

Hi. What platform are you playing on? I'm sorry you didn't get it. I think maybe you should contact customer care. Tell them you didn't get the event, and ask if there is a problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary