Options

6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon's first black gift box got a 45 K star item in the closet. Not complaining.
    Avoided all the energy bolts and Kash!
    image.jpg

2nd box, the red shirt is placed in the top area of the closet, not like other event items are in the bottom area.
    I wonder it's not a weekend event item?
    image.jpg

3rd box, love the dark teal color coat!
    image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Angeline, I think the red top is from an event. There are several event items that appear at the top of the closet, those are the items from events really early on I believe.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Angeline, I think the red top is from an event. There are several event items that appear at the top of the closet, those are the items from events really early on I believe.

Thank you Nai for answering my question. In Angeline's closet, there are only special prize items showing in the top area, like the birthday gown Kim gave, all the comeback dresses, bikini with cover-up (from a gig?). Oh .. that "two hamsters on shoulders" dress some gals discussed above is also in the top area.
    Jon is so new in the game. I'm happy with whatever he gets! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yup the ones you mentioned appear at top of closet.

After the wedding dresses, there's the gown you were saying which I won in throwback event. Then there are 4 event clothing that I bought from the first 2 throwback sales, which were from earlier events.

RkI4lcT.jpg

You got 2 nice coats for Jon, congrats : )
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm loving this event!!
    Here my first box:
    image_zps7lms66fy.jpeg
    Aaaaahhhh missed the hair AGAIN!!!

And my second box:
    image_zpsxradppa5.jpeg
    Finally I got the genie outfit, woohoo!!!

I'm closing in on my third box!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My final throwback box!

CljL95rVYAEJyCt.jpg:large

Average winnings lol, but at least they're out of the way and I won't have to win them again!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Congratulations Peter. Great hair. Andrzej, I have my fingers crossed for you and that hair as well. I hope everyone gets what they want, or more probably, Like what they get. :) I'm having fun. And in real life, I carry huge bags, in the game, the smaller the better. ;) GO figure.

While there's several hugeeeeee bags in the game--many of them daily gift box and also ending up in event boxes--they are, for the most part, unusable. Irl, though? They're a must; c'mon, I carry half my life around with me!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Congrats in the genie outfit LindaVB! I'm jealous!

This was my third box :
    Screenshot_20160621-154729_1.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1466608591882.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hope everyone gets something they like this event! I've been away from the game for most of these throwback events so when I saw the black and gold gift box I thought it would be full of rare gift box items from the wardrobe and was pretty psyched but...

D21DEDFE-0225-4054-A515-10CD8DEA610D_zpssahkohmf.png

I guess not haha.

About the throwback items, I wonder if anyone has every item that has ever been in the game just from playing from the beginning (and being able to afford opening lots of gift boxes every week)?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hope everyone gets something they like this event! I've been away from the game for most of these throwback events so when I saw the black and gold gift box I thought it would be full of rare gift box items from the wardrobe and was pretty psyched but...

D21DEDFE-0225-4054-A515-10CD8DEA610D_zpssahkohmf.png

I guess not haha.

About the throwback items, I wonder if anyone has every item that has ever been in the game just from playing from the beginning (and being able to afford opening lots of gift boxes every week)?

I'm wondering why there were daily gift box items in your black box. That's not quite fair. Just a note...
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I thought isabeau but I guess it doesn't work that way :D
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    I think this is officially my first TB where I'm really overall content. Nothing that really excites me, but nothing I was really disappointed to see either! Well, aside from the kash from the black box. Kinda wish I'd get some of the clothing that's inclusive to those, but I'm guessing they're here to stay so I'll get my chance.

tumblr_inline_o96mhtN0wo1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_o96mhqoLMi1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_o96mhvmx831reitsa_540.png
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

I guess not haha.

We were actually talking about this last week! Someone on here actually has almost everything, she posted pictures in the thread (last weeks throwback event) in case your interested. We all collectively drooled over her closet.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Did you get your TB event fixed?

Yea I finished it a few minutes ago
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    We were actually talking about this last week! Someone on here actually has almost everything, she posted pictures in the thread (last weeks throwback event) in case your interested. We all collectively drooled over her closet.

Oh wow I will have to go and have a look!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    So I finished and here's what I got. Black box contained energy :(. The first TB box had those gladiator shoes and here's my 3rd and 4th boxes
    QMyI51n.jpg
    xDFJ0Ys.jpg

Not really enthused but at least I got those items out of the way lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    I think this is officially my first TB where I'm really overall content. Nothing that really excites me, but nothing I was really disappointed to see either! Well, aside from the kash from the black box. Kinda wish I'd get some of the clothing that's inclusive to those, but I'm guessing they're here to stay so I'll get my chance.

tumblr_inline_o96mhtN0wo1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_o96mhqoLMi1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_o96mhvmx831reitsa_540.png

O M G!!! The LIPS! O M G! I die, I swear... It's the first time I see them in the TB boxes... Glu, please I don't want anything else, just the lips... Please, pretty please....
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Oh, I came to post that I got the black lacy pants in my black box, but got distracted with the lips.. Lol Those pants are da bomb!
    I styled them with the Karl top which I won in the previous TB and which was one of my fav items ever!

x39jn.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'd be SO happy if I'd win these shoes :D

They're pretty cute, it's just a bit disheartening to grind this hard week after week for shoes and accessories. Maybe this is the price I pay for semi-good luck during weekend events (knock on wood). ;)

Last box:

O7G4rdW.jpg

*eye roll*
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    SassyVoguette, they were in the box I would've picked if I'd gone for a second one! Don't know if they'd look good on my doll though, so I'm not dying to own them. By which I of course mean that I wasn't interested in them... but now they were so close, I'm really curious! :p I've actually seen them once or twice before, and I got the eyes fairly early on. Feels like they favor the 3rd, 7th and 8th boxes, but that's just a gut feeling. I see so many people dying to have these, and I'm so sorry I can't give my luck to you guys. But I've got my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Third box:
    image_zpssrsudcep.jpeg

Now I have both fourth of July outfits complete, lol!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My last box
    image_zps44llsj0x.jpeg
    Hair again :)
  • Options
    My last box
    image_zps44llsj0x.jpeg
    Hair again :)

Wow, Peter, how great!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who got nice items! Once more nothing breathtaking between mine.
    MmJGx4I.png?1

It's always a relieve when we don't pick a black box with kash or energy, TBH those boxes have been more generous towards me than the throwback ones.
    XgXnF6O.png?1

Banana pants not bad, but at this point where I don't change Vats clothes for a week I doubt that I'll chalenge myself to find a style that goes perfect with those pants.
    kkcVfvW.png?1

This one isn't worth of a coment lol
    WCdBVJG.png?1

And I couldn't finish another week without more brown stuff. DIE BROWN COLOR I HATE YOU!

As everyone can see all my sets of boxes weren't impressive. Sigh.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I love seeing what everyone gets in their boxes each week! Will post mine when I'm done, just working towards that 600 :)

Can I also just say that kokokokonut your doll is looking AMAZING right now! Just had you over for a reality show!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This just made the whole throwback worthwhile ❤️❤️❤️

image.jpg6_zps0y2pc7r7.jpg
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    This just made the whole throwback worthwhile ❤️❤️❤️

image.jpg6_zps0y2pc7r7.jpg

Ohh congrats!! (Fun story, autocorrect just changed that ohh into hohoho... But I guess this kinda feels a bit like Christmas to you Sugar? )
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I didn't think I would get to do this event with my injury. I took a happy pill, put on my fanciest neck brace and tap tap tap....

I got the white black box pants for my first box.... and then the luck pursues...

YWKkhTA.jpg

The two-face shoes. .. I don't know how to style them tbh... =/

skD4u6t.jpg

I love the dress! But I sneezed and tapped buy a box, and in my silly mode tapped the confirm button. Now I have sparkley earrings.

y1FTfh4.jpg

Last box, I chose to buy one this time on my own free will. I earned that last box! I got shoes.

ErUCnh1.jpg

My poor doll is sad to have shoes to match her prison dress.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL Lii I guess it kinda does feel like Christmas for me :p I've been lusting after this dress since I missed it in the event :). Thanks for the congrats, made grinding for the 4th box soooo worth it :)
    Lii wrote: »
    Ohh congrats!! (Fun story, autocorrect just changed that ohh into hohoho... But I guess this kinda feels a bit like Christmas to you Sugar? )
  • Options
    Buttiel wrote: »
    SassyVoguette, they were in the box I would've picked if I'd gone for a second one! Don't know if they'd look good on my doll though, so I'm not dying to own them. By which I of course mean that I wasn't interested in them... but now they were so close, I'm really curious! :p I've actually seen them once or twice before, and I got the eyes fairly early on. Feels like they favor the 3rd, 7th and 8th boxes, but that's just a gut feeling. I see so many people dying to have these, and I'm so sorry I can't give my luck to you guys. But I've got my fingers crossed for you!

That's my second box too :) and thank you, I hope to get them one day. That's the only item in KKH I am absolutely dying to have. Nothing else matters. Period. lol

iOS
    07/2014