Options

Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    You get nothing in the end of the world tour. Just bonus event points. It was a waste of energy
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    You get nothing in the end of the world tour. Just bonus event points. It was a waste of energy

did you already finish all 7 parts?
  • Options
    kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    i dont own a calabasas mansion tho omg what do i do
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello Hello, Lucky Vatsy here lol

I'm so happy with this event, last year was a major let down with those meh items and the epic fail chase of Brad Pitt's hair, but this year Glu really made THE EVENT!

The earnables are really nice, you know I'm not into on short hair, but this one looks way good on blonde guys!

And the boxes items are incredible! Ok not the hair, but suit, pants and shoes are killer.

Got the pants on my free box:
    4uaDSV6.png?1

I felt very happy, but I love so much the suit that I broke my rule of NEVER chase an item and...
    M5SWo6U.png?1

TA-DA can't believe that both suit and shoes were at the same boxes! Should I go for the shoes too my luck?

And they are giving k-stars as gift and for every gigs! This is not my dream event yet cause I don't get it a long hair, but well is almost perfect!

I did the first gig,I have no rush so maybe I'll do all the stoylines, let's see.

The only bad thing is that I got distracted by SCL gigs and forgot that I was doing a reality show gig and I lost my achievement:(, play two games mess with my mind for sure!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Opened 9 boxes and no 200 k stars in the 3 pallets. I think it is completely sketchy that no one had seen the 200 k stars show up yet. I didn't have the hair either and judging by everyone else's boxes I won't try and chase it anymore.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i dont own a calabasas mansion tho omg what do i do

If you're doing reality shows, then choose from one of the other locations. Malibu has 2 guests, Downtown and Hollywood I think 1, not sure.

But take deep breaths, you can do this. If you party in even the apartment, you're only missing a few event points per show. Instead of 12 Event Points and 4 guests, you're 12 Event Points, 1 guest and whatever bonus points. Don't be discouraged.
    Just keep tapping. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Opened 9 boxes and no 200 k stars in the 3 pallets. I think it is completely sketchy that no one had seen the 200 k stars show up yet. I didn't have the hair either and judging by everyone else's boxes I won't try and chase it anymore.
    i have 337 kgems but i dont own a jet. should i buy that? im tempted to open up a box and just spend gems on clothes like i always do
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »

At this point the legendary 200 K Star box sounds like nothing more than a myth like the loch ness monster or yeti.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    i have 337 kgems but i dont own a jet. should i buy that? im tempted to open up a box and just spend gems on clothes like i always do

I would say this. At least if you buy the jet you know what you are getting and it benefits you by being able to travel around the world for free and collect energy. With opening boxes you don't know what you are going to get and you may even end up with a palette filled with useless junk. And if you don't get the gift box clothes now you can always get a chance to get them later in a TB event.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Ahh thanks Lenochka :D I really doubt myself when doing math lol

Maybe Koko should delete my post, so Glu doesn't see it and make it more difficult, like they did with the parties! LOL

GLu, you haven't read anything, nothing interesting here, move on please :rolleyes:

Lol Sassy Completly agree about the parties

Yl5aO3gdVfsQ0.gif

Vats Contradulations on the suit!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I would say this. At least if you buy the jet you know what you are getting and it benefits you by being able to travel around the world for free and collect energy. With opening boxes you don't know what you are going to get and you may even end up with a palette filled with useless junk. And if you don't get the gift box clothes now you can always get a chance to get them later in a TB event.
    just bought it! thanks :)
    you can have vip parties in here also? ;o i just bought the chairs, not gonna buy the gems lol. will buy thr bed later. thank you! gonna travel the world for energy muhaha
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

I also recommend getting the jet, but I would wait for the next VIP event to spend those kstars :).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Woke up at 2am to let the dog out and opened my free box:

nnDamqw.jpg

It's the only thing I really wanted, the hair doesn't look so great on Olivia. The coat/dress isn't exactly summer-wear, but I'll definitely be putting it to good use come fall!
    It's a shame they're being so stingy this weekend. Kinda puts a damper on the celebrations!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I also recommend getting the jet, but I would wait for the next VIP event to spend those kstars :).
    what do you mean by vip event? and what's the differce? ;o is there a sale or something?
  • Options
    Oops kkhollywoodz - I posted too late! Take advantage of that jet and travel around to get some energy! I usually go between LAX (so many places for energy throughout LA), Miami (3 tapables outside, 2 inside), Las Vegas (same as Miami), and then throughout New York! I usually cycle through all those!

And Vats - would you mind sharing some of that luck!!?? I still haven't opened my free box even...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    what do you mean by vip event? and what's the differce? ;o is there a sale or something?

The VIP weekend events are where you get extra items for spending kstars on anything in the game! Similar to this weekend event, but instead of completing events for event points, you just spend your stars!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts

VIP event is a weekend event where you earn stars (for the clothing/accessories/hair) by spending your KStars :)

Edit: Lol jinx Katie
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    anybody know when the next one is? sounds soo good
  • Options

You will not start to amass a fortune in the game if you still pay for transportation. The jet, along with any vehicle, means no more $$ spent for travel. Not only does it give you free travel, but that enables you to enjoy as much energy as you're willing to tap for. The Jet was my first important purchase, and clearly the biggest investment you'll make in terms of game changing advantage. go buy that jet! The clothes and stuff will come later. I used to sit for 5 minutes for tappables to recharge because the transportation was killing me. Now...the world is available to you. Buy the jet. (and then buy event the cheapest car, I think it's 15K $ or 20K. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Lenochka!
    And Vats - would you mind sharing some of that luck!!?? I still haven't opened my free box even...

Well was not easy come to this place, but I won't be selfish take that luck and hope it works for you too ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    anybody know when the next one is? sounds soo good

It's hard to say. The last one was two weeks ago. The next one may not be for another two or three weeks.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Every weekend there is an event of some type, it rotates between four or five different types. We all find out on Thursday (usually) what the weekend event will be. It is a secret until Friday morning when we all wake up and open our games. The more you play, the more you will see how things unfold.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I feel like I've been M.I.A forever! I'm back and so ready to grind this weekend. I love the earnables more than the giftbox items, I may chase the giftbox items just so I can get extra event points ;)

I want that 200 kstars haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    I feel like I've been M.I.A forever! I'm back and so ready to grind this weekend. I love the earnables more than the giftbox items, I may chase the giftbox items just so I can get extra event points ;)

I want that 200 kstars haha

Don't get your hopes up too high about those 200 K Stars. So far not one person has seen it in their palette.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    I can't believe how much I just pumped into my games. We will not mention the amount. Now I just have to wipe the memory of how all those stars got into my games. Is it too early to start Happy Hour? Joe's still sleeping, but we grabbed Alex instead. Pour baby Pour. I have to forget what just happened. lol

Barhawaiin.jpg

Yeah, cute Whale tail, now start pouring pal!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Vatsy the hashtag is working a little right? The suit is amazing!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, got the dress, I'm at 322 points, I can finally breathe.. I haven't stopped tapping since 12:04 PM and it's 6PM here now.. I just made 1 hour break because I was out for lunch.. My fingers hurt, my head hurts.. and now I have to drive 250 km d a m n !!!

But I love the dress, it's AWESOME with all the details :)

Happy grinding loves, I'm out for today xx

EDIT: Vatsy, hun, congrats, you will be such a glamazon wearing it :rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I can't believe how much I just pumped into my games. We will not mention the amount. Now I just have to wipe the memory of how all those stars got into my games. Is it too early to start Happy Hour? Joe's still sleeping, but we grabbed Alex instead. Pour baby Pour. I have to forget what just happened. lol

Lol Koko I will have to do the same and wipe my memory too :( I'd just paid my phone bill then immediately bought a big star pack (100% more?! Had to take full advantage of that!). Then after that purchase, I noticed I was really close to the level 15 perk point achievement so I bought another... My bank then text me and I had to call them to say they were actually my purchases and it wasn't fraud lol they said it seemed suspicious after using my card in Rome etc. I was awfully embarrassed when they mentioned the iTunes amount and I had to say it was for a mobile game!!!! I hope they couldn't tell it was KKH!

Can't wait to see you in your new outfit, Vats! I'm happy the gift boxes were kind to you this week!

I'm enjoying the world tour gigs, I know the reality gigs would help me finish quicker but I have loads of time this weekend. I'm not leaving the house if I can help it, I'm so tired from my holiday! I can't wait to have the earnable hair and dress, they're so gorgeous :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Opened my free box and got the outfit! Not mad about it. No hair or 200k stars in that pallet. I will open up another box for sure later. Just trying to figure out what ones to open.

The outfit was in box 6 (my regular box) I noticed a lot of people had an event item in it
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lol Koko I will have to do the same and wipe my memory too :( I'd just paid my phone bill then immediately bought a big star pack (100% more?! Had to take full advantage of that!). Then after that purchase, I noticed I was really close to the level 15 perk point achievement so I bought another... My bank then text me and I had to call them to say they were actually my purchases and it wasn't fraud lol they said it seemed suspicious after using my card in Rome etc. I was awfully embarrassed when they mentioned the iTunes amount and I had to say it was for a mobile game!!!! I hope they couldn't tell it was KKH!

LMAO!

If I wasn't broke for 'play' money after paying all my bills and renewing my computer's virus protection I might go for at least a $10 pack but I must be good, especially with needing to have SOME spending money on a family cruise I'm taking in 2 weekends from now - and how sad is it that part of me wonders/worries about the event weekends on KKH & BSAS I'll be missing to do so XD

me to me: enjoy the bahamas and don't worry about missing items, dumb XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats