Options

Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lol Koko I will have to do the same and wipe my memory too :( I'd just paid my phone bill then immediately bought a big star pack (100% more?! Had to take full advantage of that!). Then after that purchase, I noticed I was really close to the level 15 perk point achievement so I bought another... My bank then text me and I had to call them to say they were actually my purchases and it wasn't fraud lol they said it seemed suspicious after using my card in Rome etc. I was awfully embarrassed when they mentioned the iTunes amount and I had to say it was for a mobile game!!!! I hope they couldn't tell it was KKH!

Can't wait to see you in your new outfit, Vats! I'm happy the gift boxes were kind to you this week!

I'm enjoying the world tour gigs, I know the reality gigs would help me finish quicker but I have loads of time this weekend. I'm not leaving the house if I can help it, I'm so tired from my holiday! I can't wait to have the earnable hair and dress, they're so gorgeous :D

LMAO

Can't wait to hear about Rome!
    PM to add
  • Options
    vladanishvladanish Registered Users 3 Posts
    Seeing how Glu did almost everyone bad with what they got in the boxes got me scared to open one using K-stars now (especially since I only have 57 stars, rip) I only got 50 energy in my free box so I guess I'll just stick to getting the earnables
    Game Center ID: HONEYROSELIGHT
    KKH:Vlada Nishiyama
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Lol! I went bright red when I was on the phone! So embarrassing hahahha.

Oooh lucky Andrzej going on a cruise! Have a lovely time :D

Nai, I have some typical Amy tales from Rome that are going to get you giggling... Including one where a stray dog decided to pee on my brand new handbag still wrapped in the box and bag while we were sat outside a beautiful little cafe near the Vatican! Lmao!!!!! After I've made it to the dress I'll post in apropos for you to giggle at!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Amy, your story made my day!

rs_350x197-151202152307-Kris-Jenner-Laughing-2.gif
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Weird...Didn't get the TB weekend but got the weekend event
  • Options
    Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    You will never guess what just happened! I had 50 stars and I was in the middle of the DJ beat down party, got out of the game and never deleted it from the last app things so I got back to the same point by opening to see what apps I left open and pressed it and now I have only 30. What the heck?!?!?!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    tn4tFVf.jpg

Eww what a terrible pallet. So glad I stopped after that second box and came out even. Now I'm even more nervous to try haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The much-anticipated anniversary party has me so beside myself, I put my phone in the microwave and a carafe of hot, hot coffee in a kitchen cabinet. Luckily I noticed the phone just before I punched in one minute, closed the door, and roasted that thing.

Got up at 4:00 am to get some things out of the way. Five-o-five a.m. started off the anniversary event with K-star purchase disasters. With only 25 stars and no way to actually *get* the ones I was buying, that was upset no. 1. And believe me, I was upset. Please note that I relived the nightmare over and over again for about a half hour. No way to buy gift boxes, I was already down to 25, and I didn't purchase any yesterday because giant anniversary sale today. Half freaked out about beginning with nothing, not to mention I have a star threshold comfort zone and was leaps and bounds away from it. If I don't see a good amount of stars up in the right-hand corner, then nothing is right in my KKH world. What to do? How can I even begin to operate with anything less than 200, and that's my bare minimum, give or take. A hundred fifty stars alone is panic-inducing, but now I was left with about, I don't remember, something in the horror area of ten!! Really, dolls, that was anxiety, it was terrible. Yes, there are people starving in the world. Wars, natural disasters, the multitude of which is out of my hands. I donate to several charities. But I can't put a chicken sandwich in an envelope and mail it to someone who needs it. Ok, we all know we have to have our stars. So I started a gig. What else was there to do?? Kim came along and gave me a 20-star anniversary gift, and added to my already 25. I immediately bought a box. It had $4000 kash in it--oh no! Just one box and...kash. I will say I ordinarily am ok with that, because I buy several event boxes, but not today.:( I earned the first box--omg, it's the dress? It's the dress! I couldn't believe it! Slightly though not really cheered I went to refill my coffee cup and microwave my phone again. Ok, didn't bake the phone. Suddenly the game is freezing. It's crashing, it's shutting down. Over and over and over. There are now several layers of the cake stacked against me. (No. That wasn't intended to be a pun, regardless it's kind of a good one.) So up to my third gig in a while, have things to do and right now I'm afraid to do much else because freezing and shutting down. I am not a happy doll, uninspired to go flying all over the world for energy. I wish this had started out all it should've been, and I hope I can get my stars, the cold shoulder dress, hairstyle, blahblahblah as usual. I hope everyone's doing really great and is having the best time. This is only a hit-and-run because I wanted to put something in Apropos for Nai. Back later, hoping for good things to suddenly work out. Good luck, dolls; have to go take something like my 20th Tums. Yasssss. That is true. xo

Not read over for spelling or sense.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Woo!! Of course the blazer was my last box and I was starting to get scared that I wouldn't get any of the event items. But the blazer and the hair are the only thing from the boxes that I wanted and I already have a hair that is basically exactly like that one. As for the world tour, I'm not sure if I will do it if there's nothing special at the end.

4i4JeY.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The 200 k-stars glitch has been fixed.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The 200 k-stars glitch has been fixed.

I can now see the 200kstar thing in my event banner - but has anyone actually seen it in a pallet? I've seen literally 100 pictures of different people's pallets and have not yet seen ANYONE get it or even miss it...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    None at any of mine. Android or iOS. Is there one prize of that for the whole playing universe?

And, about Facebook, yes that has been passed on with the others, and as soon as I hear anything I'll let you know. I conveyed your unhappiness and how every fb glitch there is, seems to hit you. I'm really sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    vladanish wrote: »
    Seeing how Glu did almost everyone bad with what they got in the boxes got me scared to open one using K-stars now (especially since I only have 57 stars, rip) I only got 50 energy in my free box so I guess I'll just stick to getting the earnables

My iOS game got the dress and the hair in one palette. And the Androids each got the shoes first box out. But they all had their share of bad palettes. I saw one posted here that did not have one single item. 8 Boxes of Cash, Energy and Event points,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Saw this on Instagram, the mythical 200K box exists.

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »

image.jpg

It's on an hacked game... That just breaks my heart. :(
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »

I know I feel the same, it seems very unfair :(
    But at least now we know it's out there!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Wonder if Glu just put the 200 KStars in boxes together with the fix for some iOS users not seeing it in their event banner.
    PM to add
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

Since it's a hacked game, I'm curious to know how many pallets they had to go through before it showed up :\
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Since it's a hacked game, I'm curious to know how many pallets they had to go through before it showed up :\

That's true! I cant afford as many kstars as they have and now they have an extra 200, for what? They already have everything on the game! How are they even allowed to get the events!?

Plus, with them posting pics on Instagram for all of public to see how are they not flagged for cheating!?

Ugh I'm just mad about it but I'm going to just come to terms with the fact that I will never get he 200 kstars & move on. I'm not opening anymore boxes but I will buy kstars & save them for TBE & VIP
  • Options
    opened another pallet. No sign of the 200 kstars.

got event points and daily giftbox shoes :(
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    I don't know if its just me, but I'm getting bad vibes from this event. Usually I feel pretty confident going into a weekend event and what I'll get in the giftboxes (I usually dont expect a lot) but this time something just feels off, I'm not sure haha. Maybe I'm crazy.
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

image.jpg

So you're telling me that the legendary 200 K Star box showed up in a hacked game? That seems like a huge slap in the face. If that's the case then I think that people are better off buying a star pack since they will be getting double the stars.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    did you already finish all 7 parts?
    Yes I did. I spent the 2 k stars to start each early
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options

image.jpg

Me when I saw it in the boxes, but then looked up and saw it being a hacked game.

keLxec0.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

image.jpg

One person already did a fake edit about this, Im not gonna fall again.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Me when I saw it in the boxes, but then looked up and saw it being a hacked game.

keLxec0.gif

I had the same reaction! Lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thanks for the amazing anniversary weekend GLU....
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That's true! I cant afford as many kstars as they have and now they have an extra 200, for what? They already have everything on the game! How are they even allowed to get the events!?

Plus, with them posting pics on Instagram for all of public to see how are they not flagged for cheating!?

Ugh I'm just mad about it but I'm going to just come to terms with the fact that I will never get he 200 kstars & move on. I'm not opening anymore boxes but I will buy kstars & save them for TBE & VIP

There are still a bunch of newer hacked sites that are constantly on Google so that hackers can easily have the access to download the unofficial legal game on their devices. I'm always wondering how's Glu is gonna be able to tracked down all of the hacked games⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The hacked games are so frustrating because it makes everything harder for OTHER people who are playing legitimately. BSAD is having its own major issue with this too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1466782591836_zpsrqwv7hp3.jpg

got to the dress, very early for me, but winning a ton of energy helped! gonna take my time and do the 7 part event gigs to get the earnable hair! despite all of what's going on, I hope everyone is still having fun, a Kstar per gig! gonna earn back what I spent!