Options

Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    So now that we just had the second anniversary how long does everyone think our precious KKH will be going?! How long do most mobile games last?! Not being a pessimist just honestly curious what everyone thinks?! I would be devestated if we quit getting updates and the game just became stagnant

I think we are very safe at the moment. We get an event every weekend and in addition we get those midweek events aswell. This is a good indicator that a lot of people play the game :)

KKH is Glu's most successful game and probably their main priority. I really think that there are a lot of years with our dolls ahead of us :)
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Touché dolls!!! Makes me so nervous lol I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if it died out! I can't fall in love with Kylie and Kendall or Britney's games! KKH is obviously the best hands down!!!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Touché dolls!!! Makes me so nervous lol I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if it died out!

Same here. I would have to meet friends and look for hobbies to fill my weekends.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Same here. I would have to meet friends and look for hobbies to fill my weekends.

giphy.gif

Oh the terror lol!!!!!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that we'll be sitting here playing and enjoying the events for a good long time. I wonder if we'll be enjoying the innaugural Party Event in 2020, (Is that the year Kanye will run for president?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    So now that we just had the second anniversary how long does everyone think our precious KKH will be going?! How long do most mobile games last?! Not being a pessimist just honestly curious what everyone thinks?! I would be devestated if we quit getting updates and the game just became stagnant

A big money maker, the KKH game app is well-known and tracked even in the business world due to its success and profits, in both national and international markets; so I wouldn't bet it'll be falling off the face of the earth anytime soon. Such organizations as Forbes, and Money magazine, don't bother with insignificant nothings of little or no consequence. Not sure why you might get the idea that KKH would suddenly nose dive after an anniversary event...? Like, here's your party, bye now? Is that what you're worrying maybe? If keeping up with game apps isn't your thing, rest assured there are several well-known games updated and expanded constantly and constantly. The Mario franchise alone is around 30 years old now. And check how many levels Farm Heroes, for example, has at this point--it's kind of crazy--how long it's been around, and that it's always updating. And *that's* not even such a franchise as Kim is, literally. KKH is an "asset." Glu's. Kim's. It's kind of like you're asking, after centuries, "So when do you think people will stop playing poker?" There are too many diehards at this time for anyone to cast a pall over the game. When a game is on the way out, you're right, they're not updating. And they're not constantly introducing new, different, very unique and innovative game play additions such as Glu does here. And they've been snowballing them at us, so no: I highly doubt KKH will be anywhere in the near future. It's like, no--no one's getting a pink slip tomorrow morning. (Unless it's about the now legendary, missing 200 K-star gift box that never materialized.) You can do all the research and stats you like online. Your reasoning doesn't really make sense...? Have you lost a game that was in some way special to you? When something has such big earning power, and *is* earning, you don't shut it down. More, many of us have sunk a lot--a lot--of money into the game. I have a feeling you don't have to worry about losing your "precious," as you called it, game just yet. And the players who pay are subsidizing, say, you. This didn't peak and then body slam the concrete, doll. At least not yet. So instead of thinking "devastated," just keep playing.:)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Isabeau I feel very bad for your inability to get the stars, but if the Kindly Glu God said it would work out, you can believe them. Now, I'm hoping for a great big sale on something...or a absolutely marvelous bundle I don't already have. I haven't done much tapping, just been looking at all the lovely lovely stars.

I'm sorry if others weren't as pleased as me, but with all the 5.0 upgrades...the reality show, starting to get better makeup, dogs that come with us...what's next? Our babies? Worrying that KK:H has no where else to go but down, I read a little blurb somewhere about how in the early 1900s, the US Patent office was going to close....the reasoning behind it was "Well, everything that could possibly be invented, surely already had." So we should stop thinking like the patent office, and start thinking like fans the game and Glu.

I hope everyone got all the packages they wanted, enjoyed the event, and......join me tomorrow morning in Pondering the Possibilities....Tuesday is right around the corner. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm done. I'm loving the dress and the hairstyle for this week's event.☺
    image.php?di=J683K.jpg

image.php?di=P5B81.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Where is the third hair from?! 😯

The hair is the level 15 perks reward !

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    A big money maker, the KKH game app is well-known and tracked even in the business world due to its success and profits, in both national and international markets; so I wouldn't bet it'll be falling off the face of the earth anytime soon. Such organizations as Forbes, and Money magazine, don't bother with insignificant nothings of little or no consequence. Not sure why you might get the idea that KKH would suddenly nose dive after an anniversary event...? Like, here's your party, bye now? Is that what you're worrying maybe? If keeping up with game apps isn't your thing, rest assured there are several well-known games updated and expanded constantly and constantly. The Mario franchise alone is around 30 years old now. And check how many levels Farm Heroes, for example, has at this point--it's kind of crazy--how long it's been around, and that it's always updating. And *that's* not even such a franchise as Kim is, literally. KKH is an "asset." Glu's. Kim's. It's kind of like you're asking, after centuries, "So when do you think people will stop playing poker?" There are too many diehards at this time for anyone to cast a pall over the game. When a game is on the way out, you're right, they're not updating. And they're not constantly introducing new, different, very unique and innovative game play additions such as Glu does here. And they've been snowballing them at us, so no: I highly doubt KKH will be anywhere in the near future. It's like, no--no one's getting a pink slip tomorrow morning. (Unless it's about the now legendary, missing 200 K-star gift box that never materialized.) You can do all the research and stats you like online. Your reasoning doesn't really make sense...? Have you lost a game that was in some way special to you? When something has such big earning power, and *is* earning, you don't shut it down. More, many of us have sunk a lot--a lot--of money into the game. I have a feeling you don't have to worry about losing your "precious," as you called it, game just yet. And the players who pay are subsidizing, say, you. This didn't peak and then body slam the concrete, doll. At least not yet. So instead of thinking "devastated," just keep playing.:)

I mean I'm not too worried about it I was just curious what other players thought of the situation! I was actually watching the ceo of KKH speak at cheddar live on FB and they were talking about the well known success of the game and how it has made around 150 million and in the end the game would be expected to have made about 200 million, and in my head I was thinking wow only 50 more million expected to be made, that's not much compared to what they have grossed in the first year and that can be made fast! So I guess my train of thought went to what if they planned on wrapping the game up soon! But hey cheers to a 10 year KKH anniversary :)
  • Options
    I mean I'm not too worried about it I was just curious what other players thought of the situation! I was actually watching the ceo of KKH speak at cheddar live on FB and they were talking about the well known success of the game and how it has made around 150 million and in the end the game would be expected to have made about 200 million, and in my head I was thinking wow only 50 more million expected to be made, that's not much compared to what they have grossed in the first year and that can be made fast! So I guess my train of thought went to what if they planned on wrapping the game up soon! But hey cheers to a 10 year KKH anniversary :)

Hey doll!

I can totally see where you're coming from. I would've liked to fill in the blanks here and put your below-(and now above-) mentioned in the context intended, but going back as far as June 10, I don't see that stream posted. I don't see anything of theirs w/Glu, w/KKH, w/gaming, game apps, entertainment, etc.; no other key search words are bringing that up either. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have posted it. How long ago did you see it? An across-the-board engine search doesn't bring it up either. However, I did find Kim's being adament regarding shoes here, i.e., and how they had to be the perfect match to hers. N.b. Our shoes discussion on variations of the same shoe just this weekend. Kim's ideal is for us to have it all; she wants to give us *everything* both she and Glu can. Btw: There's no CEO for KKH alone, though. Maybe you meant Glu's CEO? I would imagine her as being her own CEO. In life. Of life. Of all things KK. Heh. Very real. It seems this is one of her most precious babies, as it is ours, and she keeps crazy on top of it. Wholly and completely. S/o doubters: they are *indeed* reading us. Unlike so many celebs who have their name attached to something, whether it's skincare or cologne, or a car, say--all of those "endorsements," many personalities merely just sign off on any paper--that was pre-written by someone in the marketing department, <Lori blows the lid off everything>. Not all your favorite personalities and celebs contribute to things bearing their names; several have minimal interest; and many are just bombarded with stuff and want it out of their poor beleaguered faces. So don't always count on that particular person having had much input: ex.: Cameron Diaz (who doesn't love Cameron Diaz??): Please wear our watch so we can say you wear it. Always. No other brand. Here's a bunch of money for your endorsement. In the contract it's specified that an endorser must not wear another make watch. If they by some chance do, they're in violation of their contract. Sometimes they mess up. Look, I bought this other watch and I really like it. Oops! Does Jennifer Anniston really use so much Aveeno product? I dunno, but I'm shiz sure they prolly gave her a lifetime supply just to make sure. I prolly shouldn't mention names, but I've seen this done, with interest, at first, and I found it off-putting to discover...but such people as Derek Jeter, Venus and Serena Williams, and more--they're signers, not creators. They're more likely than not to have had zero input other than maybe, I don't like the way this smells. I was pretty shocked when the first time I found a written endorsement for publication that'd been written for an actress--ok, it was for athletes--and maybe they scanned it over, but then simply signed. Kim is isn't the kind of person who agrees to have a stack of papers shoved into her hands and just initializes them without really looking. The first and second years of KKH made *a lot* of money. Year two alone went beyond what was expected. The third, 2016, won't even be available till 2017. Sales exceeded projections in *both* 2014 *and* 2015, and again, I really can't discern much without being able to see or hear that stream. And determine the context. So if you know where that info is...share?? Meanwhile, KKH is a major pet project of Kim's; and it's very important to her. I was thinking last night that the odd line of query of the post here was not only missing important info, but also sounded slightly alarmist. And so I fully expect to see Koko's idea of Kanye's inauguration as president event sometime in the future. And for my base $45/hr for research and fact checking, as well as personal, upclose, I-was-there info, that's all ya get.;) I found a lot of info, though, and I wouldn't worry if I were you, k? KKH is being grown, not decimated. See you at North's wedding!
  • Options
    Hahahaha love your input girl!!!! And I totally agree!
    Here is the link for the video! And it was glus Ceo not particularly KKH sorry!! https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame/posts/849464788492569
  • Options
    kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    so sad, i didn't get the hair from the gift boxes :(
    i never knew i could have won them all by doing reality tv shows, i just started doing them on sat and got everything but the hair, which i really wanted.

also really wanted those gift boxes but saving gems was important.

does anyone know when the next vip event is? the one were you get gems for buying stuff with gems?
  • Options
    Hahahaha love your input girl!!!! And I totally agree!
    Here is the link for the video! And it was glus Ceo not particularly KKH sorry!! https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame/posts/849464788492569

Ha, messy! Oh! I didn't know King had been sold!

Oh, right...so KKH stands as is. So we'll prob have that inauguration and a wedding, and possibly Saint's too.

This was great, thanks so much for the link, it was a lot of fun. :p