Options

Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

Comments

• Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »

they do that when they are adding an extra day.
    The event ends on July 4th

Oh, you're right! Nevermind that then, I completely missed the change in time. I'll go edit that real quick. :x
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Has anyone mentioned that the 2nd prize is 200 points? So, what is the total points needed for the last prize? Anyone know?

375 for the 3rd and 625 for the 4th
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Why would they increase the points?! Is this only for the reality show events b/c I would hate to have to earn more than 600 points for the TB events. As if getting 600 points wasn't bad enough. It's like Glu doesn't want us to earn items for these events.

I think that it's because for holiday themed events, Glu intended to extend it and gave us an extra day to complete the event. I remembered that the freebie gift box was increased up to 50 points for a 3 day event, but Glu lowered it this time. But now I'm assuming that the last earn able prize is slightly altered up to 625 points since the event will end on Monday.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    NQueen331 wrote: »

they do that when they are adding an extra day.
    The event ends on July 4th
    Yeah, wanted to say that as well. I think they've always increased it when they made the event a day longer.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I rarely come here anymore but zipped on over as soon as i realized that I don't have the event. Now I see that I missed a TBE too. Ugh!!
    Yes, I have iOS too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Thanks. so it's not much, but still. I know for a fact that we've had a number of extended events, an extra day and there has been no increase.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I rarely come here anymore but zipped on over as soon as i realized that I don't have the event. Now I see that I missed a TBE too. Ugh!!
    Yes, I have iOS too.
    Holly! Why don't you come around these waters much anymore? I miss you!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I don't have the weekend event either! I'm not too bummed at the moment as I think every single item is just plain ugly and not worth my time tapping away! Have a little break this weekend and relax xxx I wonder when or if the event will even become available
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LunaV wrote: »
    I don't have the event either on my iOS device :(

I'm really sick of this no-even Friday sh*t already, I really am. That orange megaphone on my screen? Not even gonna say. Go post all my game info in the proper I Have No Event thread, now? Fk that. Done. Ball's in your court.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly! Why don't you come around these waters much anymore? I miss you!

Awwwww... Thanks Wolf!!! I see your doll daily as she's one of my faves. Dixie and/or James invite her to gigs all the time.

As for these waters, I loved the waves but got tired of fighting the undertow.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Ugh I opened way too many gift boxes and justttt missed the hair every freaking time. Got energy, 4k kash, regular items, kstars. The only thing I'm really happy with is that I got the necklace and kinda reimbursed some of the kstars I wasted.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    How long till they fix it?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    [video=youtube_share;7pJpfeKNkR4]https://youtu.be/7pJpfeKNkR4[/video]
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Wonder Woman had the BEST hair, crown and outfit! Hope you enjoy, Stardust!
    [video=youtube_share;J1rBZIzr49k]http://youtu.be/J1rBZIzr49k[/video]

Yep, lets celebrate something! With our new Ice Clubs, we could have a combined VIP opening night :)

Omg you're the best!! LMAO. That openning really makes me travel to my childhood. I was convince I was growing up to be wonder woman, made sense at the time!. Omg...let me finish this article I need to send to a scientific journal and I'll be ready to party.

Wonder woman.

Ps: The b o o s on Linda Carter...geez, no wonder I was determined to be like her lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Awwwww... Thanks Wolf!!! I see your doll daily as she's one of my faves. Dixie and/or James invite her to gigs all the time.

As for these waters, I loved the waves but got tired of fighting the undertow.

Nice to see you Holly. Stick around, and you'll find the waters are clean and calm, and Beach replenishment has made a nice sandy strip for sunbathing, and the waters are free of snark. er...sharks. Welcome back, even if it's just a pop in. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I'm not even the slightest bit surprised there's a glitch. I woke up ready to be disappointed
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey Holly! Missed you and your fab stylings that you post here. I've been working with James :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    image_zpszuywy534.gif
    WELCOME EVERYBODY, TO NO-EVENT FRIDAY! BOO!!!!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that the iOS devices are glitchy right now. Someone mentioned how things have 'worked well for months & now it's glitchy' which is true but hopefully the recent missteps are simply that instead of an indication of a bigger issue. KKH is a HUGE money maker for GLU, no way are they trying to throw it under the bus.

Meanwhile, I should have KNOWN the black & white outfit was too nice to be earnable XD I'm not as enthralled with the hair having seen it on so hopefully some of the male games can post their boxes here & I can glimpse a pattern for the top at least and, if I'm lucky, the pants too as I have enough stars for one extra box.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I just received an update, maybe that is the fix. Fingers crossed for my iOS friends!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    It's working for me now
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is the event on now? :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Yessss finally working!!!

Been off the forum for a while, but still been playing on the weekends. The game hos gotten alooot better wi the throwback events also!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Same here. No event. iOS player. Got the call from Simon about a travel gig, I assume that's the event gig but won't do it until I get the event. The megaphone changed to the reality show event color, but it's still the NARS notification. I regret updating the game on Tuesday. If they were not ready to launch the weekend event, what was the rush for the update? Why couldn't they give us a TB event on Tuesday so that they would have enough time to improve the game then let players update the game on the weekend? Saying that they didn't expect people to not update the game right away is just so not professional. They are not new in this game industry, are they?

P.s. I wasn't going to post anything on the forum after seeing people criticizing Glu customer service representative's English in another thread. English is my second language as well. I don't like the feeling of being judged. That customer service rep might be on the forum reading everyone's posts. I will only post if I want Glu to hear my voice in order to make improvements to the game. Going back to lurking. Have a great weekend and Happy 4th of July, no matter we get the event or not. :)

Edit:
    I don't want to offend anyone and it's not my intention to stir the pot, that's why I'm editing on my own post instead of adding a new post to the thread.

I want to clarify that it's not the person who shared that post with the name of the customer representative that bothers me. Therefore please don't be harsh toward the person who was just trying to share the information. Deleting the rep's name is not the point. You think without the name he/she won't be able to recognize his/her own writing? The thing that makes me uncomfortable is seeing the criticizing of the rep's writing, even if she was just trying to figure out if the post was legit or not. What if this rep does exit? I just have some empathy on the customer service rep because I know how hard it is using a second language to communicate with people. I'm a certified foreign language teacher. I always tell my students that language is just a way of communication. People who don't speak your language as well as you do as a native speaker doesn't mean you are better than them.

Thank you to people who responded with kind and encouraging words. I really appreciate it.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    So I've got an event on iOS, and look what I have now!
    2urrot2.png
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • Options
    Same here. No event. iOS player. Got the call from Simon about a travel gig, I assume that's the event gig but won't do it until I get the event. The megaphone changed to the reality show event color, but it's still the NARS notification.
    I really regret updating the game on Tuesday. If they were not ready to launch the weekend event, what was the rush for the update? Why couldn't they give us a TB event on Tuesday so that they would have enough time to improve the game then let players update the game on the weekend? Saying that they didn't expect people to not update the game right away is just so not professional. They are not new in this game industry, are they?

P.s. I wasn't going to post anything on the forum after seeing people criticizing Glu customer service person's English in another thread. English is my second language as well. I don't like the feeling of being judged. That customer service person might be on the forum reading everyone's posts. I will only post if I want Glu to hear my voice in order to make improvements to the game. Going back to lurking. Have a great weekend and Happy 4th of July, no matter we get the event or not. :)

I felt the same, and I've asked people to not refer to any reps by name, call them customer service. ANd, if you had any idea how hard it is to jump from topic to topic and help people, your mind is searching for answers and trying to type them at the same time. I'm going to remove the names asap. it's just not right. So feel safe, no more of that. Girl Scout Honor.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Clint and no event.

image_zpsegeavjbk.jpeg
  • Options
    i felt the same, and i've asked people to not refer to any reps by name, call them customer service. And, if you had any idea how hard it is to jump from topic to topic and help people, your mind is searching for answers and trying to type them at the same time. I'm going to remove the names asap. It's just not right. So feel safe, no more of that. Girl scout honor.

No one was making fun of their language. Ignorance from misreading spreads ill feelings and hate. The point was that it was bogus. Someone's always gotta start a fire where there is none. smfh
  • Options
    Same here. No event. iOS player. Got the call from Simon about a travel gig, I assume that's the event gig but won't do it until I get the event. The megaphone changed to the reality show event color, but it's still the NARS notification.
    I really regret updating the game on Tuesday. If they were not ready to launch the weekend event, what was the rush for the update? Why couldn't they give us a TB event on Tuesday so that they would have enough time to improve the game then let players update the game on the weekend? Saying that they didn't expect people to not update the game right away is just so not professional. They are not new in this game industry, are they?

P.s. I wasn't going to post anything on the forum after seeing people criticizing Glu customer service person's English in another thread. English is my second language as well. I don't like the feeling of being judged. That customer service person might be on the forum reading everyone's posts. I will only post if I want Glu to hear my voice in order to make improvements to the game. Going back to lurking. Have a great weekend and Happy 4th of July, no matter we get the event or not. :)

If my comment hurt your feelings, I am very sorry. It was meant to point out that I didn't think the grammar in the post was bad, because it wasn't. But if I didn't convey that and instead hurt your feelings, I apologize. Don't lurk, post away!
  • Options
    Wow, another mini update. Glu is working feverishly in San Fran.