Options

Weekend Event 7/8/16- This was the Week That Wasn't, or Was it? Now Bring on the VIP

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you Linda, and everyone who's been posting the images for us.

I'm actually doing the storyline, yeah not earning as many KStars, but it's nice haing a storyline, even if it is insulting. Anyone else doing it? I did not pay the two stars. Hope that wasn't a mistake. ....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can someone who bought Kim's pick confirm that you get the 200 perk points? Thx <3

Linda if you need the guy's earner items without it being completed let me know. Thx for doing up the thread!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Omg kims pick is 21 dollars... I really like the items but I think I have to pass *cry*
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Im also doing the storyline Koko, I paid the 2 Kstars to walk off against Willow, we'll see what happens in 6hrs!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    The hair(dolls) was always a click away from me too, Lants. It's been so infuriating because I want Nothing more than to collect more hairs and I just keep getting purses or sunnies or energy

It's fine, I guess. I guess I'm just mad at myself for wasting the stars when I am honestly not IN LOVE with any of the items, anyway. Oh, well. Live and learn. The frustrating part was just that the hair was only one box away so many times.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you, Peter!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Can someone who bought Kim's pick confirm that you get the 200 perk points? Thx <3

Linda if you need the guy's earner items without it being completed let me know. Thx for doing up the thread!!

Yes it gives 200 perk points!!
    Hmm that would be great, Nai, if you could post that pic! Thanxxx!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yes it gives 200 perk points!!
    Hmm that would be great, Nai, if you could post that pic! Thanxxx!

Here!

vcteldD.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I know it's just a game, but I have trouble groveling for a role or a gig lol. I'm not paying any amount of stars to imitate someone, my game is about MY doll. Plus, this Brianna seems like a ****, who wants to watch a movie about a ****? Not complaining about the storyline, it's good to have it, laughing at myself for my inability to go along with it. Oh no, my word was marked out- it wasn't a bad word, so I thought it was ok.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm actually doing the storyline, yeah not earning as many KStars, but it's nice haing a storyline, even if it is insulting. Anyone else doing it? I did not pay the two stars. Hope that wasn't a mistake. ....

Not doing the storylines this weekend, just grinding k-stars and maybe if Maria calls me to get a nice luxe goal I'll spend, but for now no perspective for new clothes to Vats this weekend...

Hey Koko love, check Kc, Santa brought something small but purple to her earlier this year:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    urgVIa2.jpg

I bought the Karl hair and hat (25 stars) opened my one free box, got the hair!

It's random placement, but the hair shows up in box 3 a lot this event by looking at pics on instagram....

I *almost* opened another one right below it, but I'm glad to chose not to. I would have gotten the Spanx suit!

Happy VIPness dolls! Tee hee....

The hair was in my free box in the exact same place. I am so excited because I like nothing but the hair this weekend, and wasn't going to chase it.

There was nothing I had to have this weekend anyway, so I ended up buying The new SC location. I'll probably furnish it next VIP event. :)
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place for this question, or if it's already been asked and I missed it.

If you're like me, and have only just now done your first bartending/dj-ing/hosting gigs because you waited for VIP to buy the Iceland bar and/or the "upgrades" that unlock those type of gigs, did your achievements for those things budge at all? Mine's at 0% still, and I've done one of each type. I'm assuming the mix master/party mc/drink slinger achievements are tied to those gigs...

I know the achievements can move slowly, but not usually at the beginning, right? And zero would indicate NO movement, not just slow. Just curious if this is happening to anyone else?
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just did SCL.
    At the 8 hour gig the action "customer service" (6 Energy) disappeared. Tried it all. Did they take that away too? Did anybody else notice that?
    Android
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    zje5h1.jpg

I bought the bar and got the glasses and in my box I got the purse. Bonus, I got enough partnerships for the choker as well.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Here!

vcteldD.png

Omg Jax is looking hot!!. Poor Xime is missing on the fun of seeing the hubs in all his gorgeous glory :sigh:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Keem I took a pass on it too. If it would have been regular price I was set to buy it, but $7 more than usual? Uh no, especially when I already have similar items in my closet :p
    Keem wrote: »
    Omg kims pick is 21 dollars... I really like the items but I think I have to pass *cry*
  • Options
    Hi Lala I also did not get any points in those achievements after doing all 3 gigs in my club :confused: I've been trying to find information about this since this morning, but so far I haven't found anything :(
    Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place for this question, or if it's already been asked and I missed it.

If you're like me, and have only just now done your first bartending/dj-ing/hosting gigs because you waited for VIP to buy the Iceland bar and/or the "upgrades" that unlock those type of gigs, did your achievements for those things budge at all? Mine's at 0% still, and I've done one of each type. I'm assuming the mix master/party mc/drink slinger achievements are tied to those gigs...

I know the achievements can move slowly, but not usually at the beginning, right? And zero would indicate NO movement, not just slow. Just curious if this is happening to anyone else?
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Lala I also did not get any points in those achievements after doing all 3 gigs in my club :confused: I've been trying to find information about this since this morning, but so far I haven't found anything :(

Ok, so it's not just me. Thanks. :-)

Must be a glitch. I mean, what else would those achievements be there for?
    Hope that gets fixed....
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    Well, as usual I didn't get any update nor event at all. And that is since the end of June! :(
  • Options
    Thanks, Nai!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you Linda, and everyone who's been posting the images for us.

I'm doing the storyline also. I always do the event storylines, but during a VIP you're not getting points toward anything, so it's not as appealing. But I got really bored just doing reality shows, and the side gigs are really tiresome too; it's enough during the week, so I'm playing less every day already; I don't want to have to do them on the weekends too. Also, I did the three jobs(?)/gigs(?) not sure what to call them since it's my doll's own club, in Iceland. I did SCL gigs, but I'll prob save SCSD for during the week.

So, I did pay the two stars; I didn't really care because it was just two, and the 1 and 3 hr SCL gigs paid for them, so.... More than that though, I won't pay. So what was really cool was Willow saying she didn't know my doll would be there, and saying yes, she'd help her out to get the movie role from that creepy woman in Panino--anything to keep Skylar from getting something. Willow's been kind of nice lately since that big-bubble-gum-headed, freaky Skylar appeared, and I actually like being friendly with her. Next up: doing the movie. Again, the VIP event gigs give us nothing but a star, which is pretty much a bummer.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Frantastic wrote: »
    Well, as usual I didn't get any update nor event at all. And that is since the end of June! :(

Had you altered your game in any way? If so, it might be due to that. Check out the Support and FAQ threads to see if you might find help there. Also, you didn't mention your platform...if it's Facebook, you should check out the threads in Support too, some people are having problems with FB KKH, you may have noticed. Good luck!
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Had you altered your game in any way? If so, it might be due to that. Check out the Support and FAQ threads to see if you might find help there. Also, you didn't mention your platform...if it's Facebook, you should check out the threads in Support too, some people are having problems with FB KKH, you may have noticed. Good luck!

Thanks, Isabeau, for your reply.

No, I didn't change anything about my game. I'm playing on facebook, and I got similar problems for weeks and weeks.

So I#m going to check out the support threads.

Have a nice weekend and much fun with your game. :)
  • Options
    I paid two K-stars and got 4 back (1 from the weekend event and 3 from the gig itself), so it's worth it!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I'm doing the storyline also. I always do the event storylines, but during a VIP you're not getting points toward anything, so it's not as appealing. But I got really bored just doing reality shows, and the side gigs are really tiresome too; it's enough during the week, so I'm playing less every day already; I don't want to have to do them on the weekends too. Also, I did the three jobs(?)/gigs(?) not sure what to call them since it's my doll's own club, in Iceland. I did SCL gigs, but I'll prob save SCSD for during the week.

So, I did pay the two stars; I didn't really care because it was just two, and the 1 and 3 hr SCL gigs paid for them, so.... More than that though, I won't pay. So what was really cool was Willow saying she didn't know my doll would be there, and saying yes, she'd help her out to get the movie role from that creepy woman in Panino--anything to keep Skylar from getting something. Willow's been kind of nice lately since that big-bubble-gum-headed, freaky Skylar appeared, and I actually like being friendly with her. Next up: doing the movie. Again, the VIP event gigs give us nothing but a star, which is pretty much a bummer.

Well, I'm not going to hold my breath for the sleepover. lol I know though Willow has been less abrasive. I'd like a quest, where we take Willow out shopping for new clothes, get her a full makeover. A whole 3 quest deal, then when it's all over, she pulls a "willow" and trashes us with a tweet saying she got a rash from the 'trash' Koko picked out.

I have to make coffee so PuterHeader smells it and gets up. That way he thinks it's his idea to get up. lol......She who makes the coffee rules the nest. lol. brb Good morning dolls. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Hi lalaloveyou, It happened to me as well. I got the club in Reykjavik for both of my games this VIP weekend and they both did not get those achievement points after doing those 3 gigs. Usually we gain points quick on the first level achievements. Will observe it for couple weeks and might need to report it if it is still not working. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi lalaloveyou, It happened to me as well. I got the club in Reykjavik for both of my games this VIP weekend and they both did not get those achievement points after doing those 3 gigs. Usually we gain points quick on the first level achievements. Will observe it for couple weeks and might need to report it if it is still not working. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

They did move for me, all 3 of them!

QS8z6ld.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Not the popular opinion, but I really liked everything this weekend!

New furniture, ombre' hair, some gift boxes and Maria offered to buy this yorkshire on a lesser price. :)

RVta4Oj.png

7RWg9o1.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Looking stunning Bilal!

Well besides the brown shades, I loved everything this weekend too! And that makes a popular opinion cause we're the popular guys lol

I wish Maria calls me to get a pet too, I need to get at least the free box!
    Just did SCL.
    At the 8 hour gig the action "customer service" (6 Energy) disappeared. Tried it all. Did they take that away too? Did anybody else notice that?

Is working for me Rumpe! What I noticed is that the buttons have a bit of lag these days...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Bilal, when you bought the DJ and VIP things for stars, did you also buy the other 2 items for cash? I think one was like tall tables with drinks by the bar, and the other was like a giant clam buffet? :p
    Charli wrote: »

QS8z6ld.png
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

QS8z6ld.png

Thanks for the info Bilal :)
    Hmmm... I wonder if there's any specific tapable task triggers the achievement? Just like we only gain points on "hype it up" achievement when taping on the product related tasks. I will try to tap on every task next time to see if it works.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers