Options

Weekend Event 729/16- Let's spend the Weekend in Havana! Mystery Event - Hmmm?

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lawd have murcy! This event is totally exhausting. I just got the top and I've been playing non stop since 6 this morning and it's almost 11pm now. Omg. Glu you are being completely unfair with the 600 points. This is just brutal.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Does anyone know how many event points is the last gig and plus how many extra bonus points altogether?

In my case, I have 4 event items total (2 earnable + 2 GB). I got 25+20 bonus=45 points for completing the 3rd event gig. Then another 50 event points came out after clicking the green bar in the right bottom corner.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    4v0PJ7Z.png?1

Happy with my new items!

Sorry that most are having a hard time with this event, party events used to be the easiest kind of event a while ago, now I have to agree that it looks the most challenging nowadays, but it's a fact that the new features made the game easier with other types of events!
    Megannita wrote: »
    The final event gig rewards you 3 K-stars!!! (Plus bonus event stars too of course.) Yay!!

Yeah! I was so surprised by that! Hope it becomes a thing from now one! Thanks Glu:D

Congrats for those who finished and for those who doesn't keep tapping guys!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Update: 308 event points with just over 12 hours to complete. I'm confident I'll be able to finish!
    In my case, I have 4 event items total (2 earnable + 2 GB). I got 25+20 bonus=45 points for completing the 3rd event gig. Then another 50 event points came out after clicking the green bar in the right bottom corner.

Amazing! Thanks for posting! xo
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!

Happy with my new items!

Sorry that most are having a hard time with this event, party events used to be the easiest kind of event a while ago, now I have to agree that it looks the most challenging nowadays, but it's a fact that the new features made the game easier with other types of events!

I definitely think it's fair to have one event type that's harder than the rest, I'm just so bored, lol!

Congrats on finishing! :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    I definitely think it's fair to have one event type that's harder than the rest, I'm just so bored, lol!

Congrats on finishing! :)

Thanks KatieA!

At this point playing 3 games I just want the easiest path to finish the events!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Also a heads up: You get 3 k-stars at the last event when you talk to the woman who has been interviewing you (pink dress)! Not sure if anyone has posted this yet :).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Now that you guys mention it, I did notice that this party event seemed harder to complete than prior ones. The storyline looks cute but the payout for completing them has definitely decreased from prior events so much that it isn't worth it while the parties themselves definitely take more energy. I'm guessing the box items are more heavily weighted points wise as well now?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu has tortured me for this party event.:mad:The rapid recharge keeps on reappearing and disappearing from my games.:confused: Oh dammit why does my games has to be full of glitches all of a sudden?:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Glu has tortured me for this party event.:mad:The rapid recharge keeps on reappearing and disappearing from my games.:confused: Oh dammit why does my games has to be full of glitches all of a sudden?:(

At least you have access to rapid recharge. I've never been able to use that.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    How's it going Lants? You going to complete the event? I've never had the rapid charge option either, would be nice to try :)
    LantsPance wrote: »
    At least you have access to rapid recharge. I've never been able to use that.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ob73tgGQsQ1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

of COURSE! LMAO

one more party to go
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Rapid Recharge? What's that? I'm wondering if my game is glitched now because I don't think I have that.

And yeah, this party event is way harder than the previous ones. By the time I get the hair, I'd have spent over 20 hours tapping into oblivion.
  • Options
    I've been offered the rapid recharge twice. I think it was during a previous weekend event. I've had accessed it again when my games were updated recently.

Some android players had this offer and I don't think that iOS players has this.:( I don't think that your game has a glitch because it's just for androids.

Screenshot_2016-07-01-05-56-59-1_zpsxmgntvep.png~original
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Rapid Recharge? What's that? I'm wondering if my game is glitched now because I don't think I have that.

And yeah, this party event is way harder than the previous ones. By the time I get the hair, I'd have spent over 20 hours tapping into oblivion.

I've completed the event.☺ I really wanted the bun updos for my dolls. I'm so disappointed in Glu for making the party events such a burden. Ugh!!!:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Omg... I want a rapid recharge! It's not fair that Glu is only offering to android players. *cries*
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I've had the Rapid Recharge option since the latest update... TBH it isn't that big a deal unless you play A LOT. It only means the waiting time for energy is 4 minutes instead of 5 minutes, as far as I can tell :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    I've had the Rapid Recharge option since the latest update... TBH it isn't that big a deal unless you play A LOT. It only means the waiting time for energy is 4 minutes instead of 5 minutes, as far as I can tell :)

The rapid recharge wears off within 1 hr now. Last time my game had a lucky glitch when I had that offer, it sped up my energy bar nonstop till the glitch stopped:(. I had high expectations for this week's event but my games weren't so lucky that the speeding nonstop glitch wasn't happening this time around.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Didn't got any rapid recharge.
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_ob73tgGQsQ1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

of COURSE! LMAO

one more party to go

I stopped at 592 this morning so annoying, at least wasn't 599 this time lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I never thought I'd lose sleep over a virtual hair bun but yeah... I did and I'm not sorry. I really like the bun!

2wm269g.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok.. 7:55. I finished. AppleP started the event....I want to say last night at 11:00pm or later. 10:25 I was still working on getting her back on the Pro. I could have started playing the event when I got her up on the Older iPAD, but thinking of losing progress when I started was scary. So...21 Hours. That is a personal record for myself.

Sure...bought tons of GBs. And I was so happy whenever I'd get 50 Energy or 30 Event Points. Phew. Now I'll go back and see all the fun I missed while last minute grinding. What's the fastest anyone did an event? I'm not talking about the 2 hour specials.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Done!

I didn't really enjoy the event, but very happy I pushed through and finished it.

Good luck to those of you (like me) who left their grinding until the end! I hope you get the items you want!

I'm really happy with the top/necklace this week - so many recent event clothes were so fall/winter themed. Very happy to have the addition of some new summer clothes into my dolls wardrobe.

I'm forcing my doll to wear the hair right now, I hope it grows on me, but as of yet I still really don't like it.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    The game totally fooled me~
    The event icon said there was 1 day and 1 hour left for it to end!
    I was so close to the bun too :( Very Sad!

But.. Im happy for everyone who did completed the event! Congrats! :)
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here are the results from the boxes I opened. I was able to finish the event about two hours before it was over. This weekend event was dreadful. All the parties I threw costed me more than the full energy I had so it took forever for me to finish. Those of you who play two, three, or and four games I'm not sure how you complete these events.

mkqcmQE.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    And just a heads up: rumour is that next weekend is a VIP (again!!?!?).

Better start saving up those stars... Looks like the VIP events are quickly taking over all the others, and have already replaced the dating ones...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG, I'm slowly dying today... Zoye, girl I feel you, I never thought I'd lose sleep over virtual hair too, but I did it lol
    I arrived home last night at 12AM, after driving for almost 400 km.. and I was at 300 points and decided I'm gonna get the hair.. I tapped until 3AM, the event finishes at 4AM my time :D
    Since Thursday I've slept only for 4 hours a night, due to travelling and parties lol.. needless to say, last night was the fourth night with 4 hrs of sleep and today I feel like a s**t.. How will I survive until 6PM I don't know :D But who cares, I had a blast this weekend, def the party of the year, also got the virtual hair ahaha I'll sleep when I get old lol

Congrats everyone on winning the items you wanted :)
    I think I won't play couple of days now, I need a break from last nights tapping lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    And just a heads up: rumour is that next weekend is a VIP (again!!?!?).

Better start saving up those stars... Looks like the VIP events are quickly taking over all the others, and have already replaced the dating ones...

I don't know why they doesn't make the VIPs events right after the update this way we can purchase the things we want and get some extra pieces for 'free' without too much wait, instead they always seems to put party weekends for the first weekend from the updates and this way we max our fans amount like in two minutes without any challenge...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I don't know why they doesn't make the VIPs events right after the update this way we can purchase the things we want and get some extra pieces for 'free' without too much wait, instead they always seems to put party weekends for the first weekend from the updates and this way we max our fans amount like in two minutes without any challenge...

I didn't even think of that! I'm still working on my comebacks, so maxing out fans doesn't really apply to me, but I can see how that can be frustrating!

Keep in mind that it is just a rumour, I don't know for sure! I wouldn't hate a VIP this weekend because I only spend k-stars during them, and there are a lot of items I want to buy!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    Posted on instagram:

IMG_0819.jpg

CRYING. GLU WHY???
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I came across this pic on IG too, but I'm really questioning its authenticity, mostly because I can't understand why Glu would call it a Throwback event if only 1 of 4 boxes is in fact a Throwback box...
    Posted on instagram:

IMG_0819.jpg

CRYING. GLU WHY???
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I came across this pic on IG too, but I'm really questioning its authenticity, mostly because I can't understand why Glu would call it a Throwback event if only 1 of 4 boxes is in fact a Throwback box...

I was thinking the exact same thing!

If we have a throwback event with 3 throwback boxes and 1 black box, it is still called a throwback event. Wouldn't this be a black box event? rare box event? It makes no sense...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Posted on instagram:

IMG_0819.jpg

CRYING. GLU WHY???

So wrong.

giphy.gif

I ain't killing myself for one fluffing box; I have better things to do.
    GC: Coco Fabulous