Options

Monday Monday - I heard a rumor...........

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    anaa0 wrote: »
    I'm not proud about the Koko part :( .. But my discontent with this game and their way of grabbing our money is still here. :) It's like-hello, we created a game that all of you adore and are addicted to it, but now we're going to make you pay for every single bit of it. :D Like they should just open a bank account and let us make donations.. I mean, if you want to sell your product then make it worth, work on it, improve it, listen to your customers.. Instead, I don't feel like a happy customer, and I've decided not to pay a single thing anymore until they improve. And I think I'm not alone in my opinion..

Oh you're not alone, dear. :) That's why there's a lot of commotion in this specific thread on this forum. So wake up, Glu! You're already disappointing a lot of people here. Tsk tsk :mad:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Hi. I'm new to the forum but have been playing the game from the beginning. I have all the earnable event items with the exception of pieces that I thought were too ugly to bother grinding for.

I wonder if someone could tell me if TB boxes ever have the items from the purchasable palettes. The real item I wish I could TBT for is the double braids.

I'm not participating in this event but maybe next time if they don't make us pay to play.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have the k stars but I'm not paying 30 kstars for sunglasses that Dixie will never wear again. While I strongly dislike the idea of paying to participate in the midweek event, I probably would have done it if the item was desirable - a great purse or cool shoes. Heck, you want me to pay up, a new hairstyle will make that happen. But nondescript black sunglasses? No way.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Sonia never disappoints. I love how you tacked on the "island" bit, doll.

Haha thanks. It's seriously frustrating and the money hungry aspect is the very reason why I deleted the K&K game
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new to the forum but have been playing the game from the beginning. I have all the earnable event items with the exception of pieces that I thought were too ugly to bother grinding for.

I wonder if someone could tell me if TB boxes ever have the items from the purchasable palettes. The real item I wish I could TBT for is the double braids.

I'm not participating in this event but maybe next time if they don't make us pay to play.

Hello Savagekkh and welcome to the forum. By the purchasable palettes do you mean the exclusive bundles and Kim's closet picks? If so, then I don't think that they are included in the TB boxes.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Holaaa. How many event points do we need for the last item?? That ruffly goldy gown?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    50 > 105 > 155 > 210
    PM to add
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My feedback to Glu about this event (since I know you guys are reading the thread and hopefully paying attention to what the users say) is that this event had a great idea behind it, and a lot going for it. The idea of centering these style events around one common item is a great one. Making it that we win two throwback items plus two new ones, with all four boxes being a guarantee we'll win an item, was also a great decision. I truly don't have a problem with how this event unfolded, including the 30 k-star "buy in" since we got sunglasses out of it.

What gives me pause comes down to this: I don't trust this game anymore. I don't trust that you guys are committed to making us happy, or making this game exciting and fun for its users. I believe you guys are only concerned about your profit margin, and that you'll happily sacrifice things that bring joy to your customers if it means you can make a couple more dollars in the short term (NOT the long term, it must be stressed. Some of your recent decisions are only driving consumers away. Do you realise this?) You've shown us that you are happy to take away features and events that make us happy, or alter them in a way that makes it rarer or more expensive. Which is why when other users say they believe this event will mark a precedent, where you will start "charging" k-stars to enter every mid-week event from now on, then maybe weekend events too... I think they're right to be concerned. I think they're right to be worried your greed will go to such an extreme. I liked the event, but I don't like that it could be used in the future in a way that is a detriment to us. Ad it's sad that this is such a cause for concern for your loyal consumers.

Anyway, here are my throwback boxes. I know some people boycotted the event, I totally respect and understand where you're all coming from, but since I didn't get the event last weekend I was jumping at the opportunity to earn some throwback items. I guess I'm a sell out, oops. FWIW I'm really happy with my winnings (except for the sunglasses, ew). Here they are:

CpfI1H6VMAAKsOG.jpg:large
    CpfI1ICUAAA3dUu.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    50 > 105 > 155 > 210

Thankies, Naimonster! 💖
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Thank you KalindaKing for listening to us. I personally like the idea of the Show Your Style events being based on creating an outfit around one item. I also really love the idea of winning two TB boxes and new clothing items. The thing that most people are upset with is having to buy an item for K Stars to compete. My suggestion is to use items that only cost kash or like someone on the thread suggested make the item free for the duration of the event and let the player have the option to buy it if they want after the event is over. I believe people will be much happier with one of these options. One last thing, could you consider shorting the waiting period of voting results to maybe 3 hours. Again thank you.

I conpletely agree with you, NQueen331!
    However, I did decide to pay the 30 K-stars, because I wanted the two Throwback boxes and the two items more than I wanted 30 K-stars. And I'm happy I did that, because I got some awesome stuff in my boxes:

image_zpswvhsguoz.png

image_zpsud4cfeeh.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Congrats Linda! Those are some gorgeous dresses. I feel like the palettes have been much better this time around? I used to have maybe 2 dresses in my palettes and the rest where shoes or accessories. This time, I've had at least half of my palettes full of dresses:

If8uwI6.jpg

LwAZTiA.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm starting to get afraid of not completing the event! Yesterday everything was ok, but today I lost 3 rounds in a row, that never happened to me before I always win lol

Already missing the glitch:p

My boxes sucked:
    lMc1Fe4.png?1

Got sunglasses on my first one *sigh*
    m5uySOz.png?1

Can you imagine my frustration when I woke at 2am to get my results and send a new look and find out that I lost and open my box an got that????

GluGods please instead of putting everything on the throwback boxes how about to include a nice selection of items with a lot of hair styles, nice dresses/shirts/pants/shoes and facial features next time?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    My feedback to Glu about this event (since I know you guys are reading the thread and hopefully paying attention to what the users say) is that this event had a great idea behind it, and a lot going for it. The idea of centering these style events around one common item is a great one. Making it that we win two throwback items plus two new ones, with all four boxes being a guarantee we'll win an item, was also a great decision. I truly don't have a problem with how this event unfolded, including the 30 k-star "buy in" since we got sunglasses out of it.

What gives me pause comes down to this: I don't trust this game anymore. I don't trust that you guys are committed to making us happy, or making this game exciting and fun for its users. I believe you guys are only concerned about your profit margin, and that you'll happily sacrifice things that bring joy to your customers if it means you can make a couple more dollars in the short term (NOT the long term, it must be stressed. Some of your recent decisions are only driving consumers away. Do you realise this?) You've shown us that you are happy to take away features and events that make us happy, or alter them in a way that makes it rarer or more expensive. Which is why when other users say they believe this event will mark a precedent, where you will start "charging" k-stars to enter every mid-week event from now on, then maybe weekend events too... I think they're right to be concerned. I think they're right to be worried your greed will go to such an extreme. I liked the event, but I don't like that it could be used in the future in a way that is a detriment to us. Ad it's sad that this is such a cause for concern for your loyal consumers.

Anyway, here are my throwback boxes. I know some people boycotted the event, I totally respect and understand where you're all coming from, but since I didn't get the event last weekend I was jumping at the opportunity to earn some throwback items. I guess I'm a sell out, oops. FWIW I'm really happy with my winnings (except for the sunglasses, ew). Here they are:

CpfI1H6VMAAKsOG.jpg:large
    CpfI1ICUAAA3dUu.jpg:large

I'm glad you liked participating in this week's event.

Rest assured that our players are our priority and that's why we appreciate it whenever you share feedback. We will continue to consider your input as we plan upcoming events.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Well, my throwback items weren't very exciting, but I am always happy to get some old items. I'm happy to see that so many of you got great items this week! I hope my luck is changing soon, but according to my spreadsheet I still have A LOT of accessories to earn.

IMG_0850.jpg

Of course with my luck I get a pair of sunglasses that look exactly like the competition ones LOL.

IMG_0851.jpg

I think this is the first time I've seen hair in my palette! I tried looking through my spreadsheet to see where these shoes were from, but I can't seem to find any information on them! Does anyone know?

Good luck to everyone still working on the event!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got shoes and a dinky purse I'll never use. Not really worth the 30 stars to participate, but at least there is a dress at the end of that rainbow.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    weren't they shoes that came out around Halloween with the Queen of Hearts dress, bag and crown? I remember getting them around that time. I'll look around my closet and see if the order helps. brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    weren't they shoes that came out around Halloween with the Queen of Hearts dress, bag and crown? I remember getting them around that time. I'll look around my closet and see if the order helps. brb

the queen of hearts shoes are the ones next to those, those red sparkly ones
    IOS

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Were the shoes maybe from a Valentine's event? The icon looks like a heart box of chocolates
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts

It's from Valentine's Day, 2015.
  • Options
    ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do some people get 2 items in one gift box? Is there an option to buy an additional box?
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
  • Options
    I had pretty decent palettes this time around. Not a bad haul for 30 stars. Makes me less annoyed with the sunglasses.

AonXeqG.png?1
    ZgL2EbZ.png?1
  • Options
    ElisaRose wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do some people get 2 items in one gift box? Is there an option to buy an additional box?

Yes, after you pick your first item it asks you if you want to pay to open another box. I think the price is 60 K stars. If you click no then it goes on to reveal what the other items were.
  • Options
    ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ah, thanks! I didn't see this option before.
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm glad you liked participating in this week's event.

Rest assured that our players are our priority and that's why we appreciate it whenever you share feedback. We will continue to consider your input as we plan upcoming events.

I have to say that I am very happy to see that Glu has someone reading the forum and writing posts. One of my main frustrations over my time on KKH and this Forum was feeling like Glu was hard to reach and didn't acknowledge our legitimate concerns.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    Is the event still running?

I got loadings issues, and I hope I'll manage to enter just in time to grab a few items.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Well I got my next TB:

qvPahes.png

Looks like I now have the complete pirate costume, for what it's worth. The other dress is interesting, too. Nice to get some dresses from a palette, regardless!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    If I had started this game from the beginning and had a decent amount of items from events, I would've sat this one out. But I couldn't miss at least those 2 TB boxes. Here's what I got

wF9anwO.jpg
    A7ZZaYv.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Seems to be a glitch, I'm not having to wait 4 hours.
    IOS

• Options
    Frantastic wrote: »
    Is the event still running?

I got loadings issues, and I hope I'll manage to enter just in time to grab a few items.

My event still shows 22 hours left which would be noon tomorrow.
  • Options
    My countdown keeps saying 1h 22m till I can get results and it's been stuck like that for half hour
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie